sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:31 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the saloon / tagged; Bailey, Maybelle
Shiloh shook his head lightly at their suggestions; he wished he could but there was no way he would feel comfortable leaving Bailey now. The last few days he'd had this glint in his eye like he was ready to do something stupid. And today he'd gotten shot, and that was with Shiloh there. He didn't want to think what kind of trouble he could get into if he left; if he went with Casimir, he'd just be thinking about Bailey, and that wasn't fair to Cass or himself. Shiloh finally dropped his eyes from Bailey, turning to the bar and signalling for another two shots. When they came he knocked them back quickly, feeling his head getting a bit fuzzy, just like he wanted it.
He'd thought enough for today, felt enough. He just slunk further into his seat, shoulders slouching in. His gaze flicked up to Bailey,
but didn't linger on his eyes like before, instead it trailed down his neck and exposed torso, but ultimately landed on his hands.
He noted that Bailey was still using his injured arm.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:44 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh, maybelle ]

Bailey rose a brow at Maybelle’s offer and even though he wanted to, he didn’t look toward Shiloh. At least he could get his way better with her than someone who could break him down in two seconds. On the other hand, who wouldn’t want to spend time with someone that they liked? Bailey guessed it was the case here and he mentally rolled his eyes at it, his actual ones back down on the empty glass.

He felt eyes on him and it was enough to make Bailey glance Shiloh’s way, taking in his posture and catching the way his eyes trailed. When they settled on his hands, he rose a brow but turned away, taking a drag from the cigarette. His head felt clearer and he got used to the feel of pain from his arm the more he used it. “Maybelle,” He started, trying to ignore the flushed feeling he was getting from Shiloh’s eyes, “If you want to leave town, come with us instead.” Bailey had regrets and one of those was feeling so careless about her life. Kathrine Barlow was right, he wouldn’t let her get killed for no reason. Not when he hadn’t seen anything to really confirm what he’d been told.

While trying to distract himself by conversing with Maybelle, his leg bounced anxiously and though he wasn’t able to look Shiloh straight in the eye anymore, his mind still lingered on him.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:47 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Open.
Casimir started the walk home, very briefly glancing back towards the saloon for a couple of moments, and then he returned his focus to the street ahead of him. His head felt a little bit light, and his stomach somewhat funny. Nothing, he tried to convince himself, was happening, even though he'd watched the interaction between Shiloh and Bailey. It was just because Bailey was on medication and not as lucid as he should be. But that still didn't stop the uncomfortable feeling. And he definitely couldn't deny what he had watched with his own eyes. His mind went back to the conversation between him and Shiloh last night, and his stomach hurt. 'Don't be an idiot, Cass. You're only a thing for a week. He's going to be spending all the time he wants with Bailey after they leave.' he thought.
Once he was home, he walked straight to around the back, and spotted Dotty quietly grazing on a patch of grass that she'd found... outside of her pen. At least she hadn't run off, and she seemed more than happy to see that Cass had now returned.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh frowned at Bailey's suggestion before schooling his features again, face neutral. He didn't know why it bothered him that Bailey wanted to bring Maybelle along, it shouldn't, it was a good plan. That way she would be under their protection, and she knew how to ride and they were short of men. But it just made his stomach feel a bit off, but maybe that was the whiskey.
Bailey wouldn't stop bouncing his leg under the table, it was distracting. Shiloh unconsciously hitched his ankle with Bailey's to stop the movement, taking another pull from his cigarette.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:05 am

Maybelle Madison||
Female||
Schoolteacher||
Tagged;Shiloh and Bailey

Maybelle smiled and watched the two as she leaned on her hands, “I’d love to come with y’all I would feel safer.”She watched the two amd took another drag blowing it from the side of her mouth and then sipped her drink, she looked at the two, “I’m gonna put this out in the open, were you two in a relationship before y’all got here? The tension is killing me.” She laughed and leaned back in her chair with a her heels on the floor, “Pleae Don’t be insulted I just need to ask.” She stretched popping her back
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:18 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh, maybelle ]

His ankle was suddenly moved and his eyes quickly turned to Shiloh, studying him. He wanted to asked what was wrong with him but decided against it. Bailey took it as a hostile move and put his cigarette out on the table, dropping the rest in the empty glass; he didn’t feel too good now. He let his injured arm relax finally and ran his good hand through his hair. It was dampened from sweat and it was a bit curlier than wavy as it sat upon his head. He noticed his hat was gone, probably knocked off by the shot. Bailey made note to go back to look for it later.

With Maybelle’s question, his gaze snapped toward her. “No, we weren’t.” His words came out quickly, hiding his embarrassment. “He’s with Casimir, as of late.” He replied, this being the only time he’d ever spoke the bartender’s name pass an introduction. He realized he’d just out and said what was between the two, he’d blame the medicine if anything. Bailey fell silent and turned his head to watch the other side of the room, anything to avoid this conversation.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:32 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh immediately went tense at her question, by her tone he could tell she wasn't about to shoot 'em if it were true, but he couldn't help the instinct to remove himself from the situation.
He was about to make a joke out of it, but Bailey smoke first. And Shiloh felt a deep anger in him as he said Casimir's name. Cass was so clearly not open about his sexuality that even Bailey would know not to say anything about it. Although he supposed Bailey wasn't fully sober yet, but he sent a glare his way regardless.

"I've known the man a day Bailey, stop being dramatic," his irritation was clear in his voice.
He turned to Maybelle then,
"I trust you know better than Bailey and won't say anything about or to Casimir about this." His voice left no room for argument, a hint of a threat underneath his words. "I think Bailey should be getting to bed soon; before he starts outing anyone else."
He turned to the other cowboy now, his gaze still laced with anger.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:52 am

May Madison
Female
Schoolteacher
Tagged:Bailey and Shiloh

”Don’t worry doll my lips are as sealed as can be”she made a zipping motion, “Besides getting killed by you isn’t the way I want to go.” She smiled and pushed her hair back putting out her cigarette, “I do agree with Shiloh.” She smiled and stood putting some cash on the table with a smile, “So I’ll see y’all around, please feel free to come by the school grounds. The kids love it” She tied her hair back and walked outside into the chilly evening, “Alright, So There’s more to a story than I know about “ She laughed as she started her track back home down the trail
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:58 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh ]

He didn’t reply to Shiloh, he didn’t even look his way. The anger in his voice he’d never heard, not toward him. He only cast a small glance toward Shiloh’s way to only see the anger still present. Bailey really didn’t mean to say it, it just came out before he realized that he wasn’t supposed to say anything. Opening and closing his hand into a fist, it still hurt but he didn’t mind it all too much anymore. Not until the drugs wore off, anyway.

When Maybelle left; like a child, Bailey trailed his eyes toward Shiloh. “Are you coming home too?” He asked, his tone careful and soft spoken. Part of him hoped so, but the other part wasn’t so sure he’d wanna hear it from Shiloh on the way there, and be stuck there with him angry.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:01 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh smiled quickly at her comment despite himself, before it dropped off his face. He took the last pull of his cigarette before putting it out, holding the smoke in his lungs until it burned, until he just had to breathe out. Shiloh turned to look at Bailey, a rush of emotion from such a stressful day overwhelming him for a second. His previous anger melting away at the sight of Bailey, in pain, with a bullet hole in him. He was still annoyed with him, couldn't help it, but he just didn't have the energy.
A small, soft smile ghosted over his face.

"Yeah let's go home." he said, nudging Bailey with his shoulder, before standing and helping Bailey to his feet.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me