Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Dolantwins459 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Kenzie: I smile and say “i day I love your hair by the way”
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:14 pm

| June | Female | 20 | Homosexual | Location: Park | Tags: Open |

I think to myself silently as I sip from my pumpkin spice latte. I know it's no longer autumn but I am still clinging onto the fall season, winter has come so quick. The pine wood bench I sit on is cold and rough to the touch. I really need to buy a pair of gloves.

| Corey | Male | 21 | Homosexual | Location: His house | Tags: Open |

My nostrils engulf the scent of fir trees as slowly prop up the Christmas tree. One of the first editions of my new home. Other than boxes this place is very empty. I should probably go out and introduce myself to some people but at the moment I am just taking my time with making myself feel at home. I wonder what people are doing for Christmas around here.

| Alex | Female | 19 | Pansexual | Location: Walking around | Tags: Kenzie |

I blush at her comment. "Thanks, I like yours too. Is it naturally that color?"
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dolantwins459 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:52 am

Kenzie: I smile and say “yes it is I have never really dyed my hair before but I am thinking of it” I look at her
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:15 am

Phil Wallace | Male | 27 | tags; Open
    Phil noticed the owner, or who he assumed was the owner, enter the diner with s young man in tow. He nodded as her attention was focused on him. He tucked his lips off to the side in slight annoyance. Luckyily he had ordered food and was just about to leave when she came in. He pushed his empty plate across the counter and yawned. He looked back over to the owner and took in her beauty for a moment. She was very attractive. Leaving some cash on the counter he got up and hummed the last few notes of the final song before walking out of the diner. Once outside he pulled out his camera and syarted taking pictures of the town as he wandered the streets,

Astrid Haynes | female | 26 | tags; cameron
    Astrid perked up as he suggested other bwverages. Suddenly her heart tightened as she had assumed he would want coffee. "Oh! Of course, my bad.
    Sorry coffee is usually my go to" she chuckled nervously and quickly turned from the coffee maker. "What kind of soda? Or hot cocoa..." She paused a moment, but before he could answer she would speak again "We have amazing milkshakes if youd like one of those." She laughed lightly, "its entirely up to you, ill stop forcing options on you" she ran a hand through her hair then placed both her hands on the counter as she awaited his response.
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dolantwins459 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:18 am

Cameron: I smile and ask “how good are your chocolate milkshakes “ I look at storm and he barks and I ask “ and your vanilla”
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:14 am

I think to myself silently as I sip from my pumpkin spice latte. I know it's no longer autumn but I am still clinging onto the fall season, winter has come so quick. The pine wood bench I sit on is cold and rough to the touch. I really need to buy a pair of gloves.

My nostrils engulf the scent of fir trees as slowly prop up the Christmas tree. One of the first editions of my new home. Other than boxes this place is very empty. I should probably go out and introduce myself to some people but at the moment I am just taking my time with making myself feel at home. I wonder what people are doing for Christmas around here.

"That's cool, I like blonde hair, I died my hair blonde once but I didn't suit it that much." I smile at her.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:36 am

Seeley wrote:
||Heather||22||Female||Tagged Aaron

Heather listened to what he had said, curious about everything.
When he asked if she wanted him to continue, Heather nodded her head and said, "Sure, I would like to hear more." a smile formed on the young woman's face and her blue eyes shined with curiosity.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dolantwins459 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:33 pm

Kenzie: I smile and say” that’s cool I love seeing people with different colored hair it totally looks awesome”
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:30 pm

*my character heather is back open for interactions since I havent heard from the person I was rping with.*
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:50 pm

"Thanks, I agree." I smile and blush slightly still looking at the floor.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me