Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:17 pm

I'mALlamaSwan wrote:Phil Wallace | Male | 27 | tags; Open
    Phil had left the mall and was now searching for a place to find lunch. He ran his slim fingers through his long hair and fixed his scarf sot he ends were even in the front. As he wandered the streets he noticed a new diner that apparently had just opened. It looked like one of those old soda shops you'd see in the black and white movies. Phil smiled at the feeling of novelty the diner emitted without him even having to step inside. Of course he did walk inside in hopes the food was just as good at the atmosphere it created. As the door swung open a small bell announced his arrival. the whole layout was so retro. the vinal seats, red spinning stools, checkered floor and even a real juke box to top it all off/ He placed himself at the counter and took a menu. even the font styling and foot choices screamed 1950's.

Astrid Haynes | female | 26 | tags; cameron
    Astrid noticed the boy take a sudden interest in her eyes and she blushed out of habbit. "Oh ua sure, just make sure he doesnt bother sny of the other customers or get on the tables and such" she reponded gleefully, loving dogs. She didnt mind if they were around the diner but she knew people thoufht it was a health hazard. But it wouldnt be too big a deal. She turned and walked to the dumpster, throwing the bag in the hole after some struggling and failed attempts. Hitting her hsnds togetger to get rid of the terms and such she turned back to Cameron. "Come on" she waved for him to follow and she led him to the front of the diner, opening the door the little bell sounded. She smiled and took in the atnosphere of her home. The elvis music had stopped playing and someone had put on a different genre of 1950 hits. "Take a seat and ill get that cofee for you" she then headed behind the counter and started making a new pot of coffee
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Seeley wrote:*Hmm I can see what I can do! Goodness I haven't haven't played a male character in a long time xD but I can see what I can do!*

A girl works because shes homosexual :3
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dolantwins459 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Macdonut459 wrote:Kenzie: I wonder where my brother took my dog but I shake it off and I go outside and I see Christmas lights and everything I roll my eyes because I have never had a good Christmas

Cameron: he smiles walks in with her and asks how about some soda or hot chocolate. I am not much of a coffee guy he sits down and storm lays on the ground
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:16 am

| June | Female | 20 | Homosexual | Location: Park | Tags: Open |

I think to myself silently as I sip from my pumpkin spice latte. I know it's no longer autumn but I am still clinging onto the fall season, winter has come so quick. The pine wood bench I sit on is cold and rough to the touch. I really need to buy a pair of gloves.

| Corey | Male | 21 | Homosexual | Location: His house | Tags: Open |

My nostrils engulf the scent of fir trees as slowly prop up the Christmas tree. One of the first editions of my new home. Other than boxes this place is very empty. I should probably go out and introduce myself to some people but at the moment I am just taking my time with making myself feel at home. I wonder what people are doing for Christmas around here.

| Alex | Female | 19 | Pansexual | Location: Walking around | Tags: Kenzie |

As I am walking I am looking down at my phone with my earbuds still in. I'm trying to block out any distrations from my music until I walk into something, or someone. I look up and see a girl. "I... Uh... Sorry." I say nervously.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dolantwins459 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:21 am

Kenzie:run into a girl and I say it’s fine I pick up my books
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:46 am

I think to myself silently as I sip from my pumpkin spice latte. I know it's no longer autumn but I am still clinging onto the fall season, winter has come so quick. The pine wood bench I sit on is cold and rough to the touch. I really need to buy a pair of gloves.

My nostrils engulf the scent of fir trees as slowly prop up the Christmas tree. One of the first editions of my new home. Other than boxes this place is very empty. I should probably go out and introduce myself to some people but at the moment I am just taking my time with making myself feel at home. I wonder what people are doing for Christmas around here.

I pull my earbuds out and start helping her pick up her books. "Here," I say handing them to her.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dolantwins459 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:40 am

Kenzie: I thank you and I look at the ground because I am actually very shy
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:08 am

"Your welcome." I say blushing slightly. I see her look down at her feet so I do the same. Way to go Alex, this is awkward.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dolantwins459 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Kenzie: I smile and hold out my hand and say”I am Mackenzie you can call me Kenzie “
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:04 pm

I shake Kenzie's hand awkwardly and give a wayward smile. "I-I'm Alex." I say.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me