Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby kalcifer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:07 am

June's Relations

+ is postive | - is negitive | / is neutral

Corey's Relations

Alex's Relations

WIll fill this in once my characters run into people/once I have been accepted
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:55 am

*Accepted.*

Seeley wrote:
||Heather||22||Female||Tagged Aaron

Heather listened to what he had said, curious about everything.
When he asked if she wanted him to continue, Heather nodded her head and said, "Sure, I would like to hear more." a smile formed on the young woman's face and her blue eyes shined with curiosity.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dolantwins459 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:57 am

Macdonut459 wrote:Cameron: he smiles and says is it ok if storm comes in my sister is st the library reading he looks into her eyes
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:09 pm

| June | Female | 20 | Homosexual | Location: Park | Tags: Open |

I think to myself silently as I sip from my pumpkin spice latte. I know it's no longer autumn but I am still clinging onto the fall season, winter has come so quick. The pine wood bench I sit on is cold and rough to the touch. I really need to buy a pair of gloves.

| Corey | Male | 21 | Homosexual | Location: His house | Tags: Open |

My nostrils engulf the scent of fir trees as slowly prop up the Christmas tree. One of the first editions of my new home. Other than boxes this place is very empty. I should probably go out and introduce myself to some people but at the moment I am just taking my time with making myself feel at home. I wonder what people are doing for Christmas around here.

| Alex | Female | 19 | Pansexual | Location: Bus Stop| Tags: Open |

I sit at a bus stop casually tapping my feet to the music that erupts out of my ear buds. I hear some birds chirping in the distance and I stand up and decide I should walk home.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dolantwins459 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Kenzie: I wonder where my brother took my dog but I shake it off and I go outside and I see Christmas lights and everything I roll my eyes because I have never had a good Christmas
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:50 pm

*I can make another character if needed*

_Konata_ wrote:

I think to myself silently as I sip from my pumpkin spice latte. I know it's no longer autumn but I am still clinging onto the fall season, winter has come so quick. The pine wood bench I sit on is cold and rough to the touch. I really need to buy a pair of gloves.

My nostrils engulf the scent of fir trees as slowly prop up the Christmas tree. One of the first editions of my new home. Other than boxes this place is very empty. I should probably go out and introduce myself to some people but at the moment I am just taking my time with making myself feel at home. I wonder what people are doing for Christmas around here.

I sit at a bus stop casually tapping my feet to the music that erupts out of my ear buds. I hear some birds chirping in the distance and I stand up and decide I should walk home.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Seeley wrote:*I can make another character if needed*

_Konata_ wrote:

(You can if you want)
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:14 pm

*alright, who do you want me to make another character for?*
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Seeley wrote:*alright, who do you want me to make another character for?*

If you could make one who could possibly work for June then I would be grateful. But I like drama so things might happen ;)
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:01 pm

*Hmm I can see what I can do! Goodness I haven't haven't played a male character in a long time xD but I can see what I can do!*
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me