||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Postby Jubee » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:49 am

(( YES. YES, I AM. XD
But thank you. X3

I enjoy making Christian so childish. XD

BAHAHA, that would be awesome. XD ))

--

"Are you suuuuure?" chimed Christian in a teasing manner as he motioned to his pocket. He gazed at her hazily as he cautiously followed her down the hall. He reached out to her face with a grin that read "got you", pulling his glasses off and placing them on his face dramatically. With a smirk, he set his skateboard on the ground and stepped onto it. "You can't catch me," he challenged, rolling toward the sidewalk. [ not exactly sure how the dorms are set up, so this is just an assumption ]
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
i'm franny! i take random
hiatuses from cs all the ti
me but im back for rping!!
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
deviantART // tumblr // BLM
she/her // pansex // agnostic
nyc // young adult // haitian
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 pm

[[- - Sawyer, yeah that's my name. What about it? - -
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

[[" the simplest things in life, often lead to the greatest complications.
so if this is true, why do we bother to believe that things can come with ease?
or is this the illusion that we wish to see? do we blind ourselves in false hope? "
]]

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪
Finding herself laughing once more as Christian continued to tease her. She smirked as he grabbed his glasses back, and a moment later she herself put her own glasses back on her face, hiding her eyes just a tad. Hearing his challenge she tried to figure out what she was supposed to do to catch up to him as he began to skate off down the sidewalk. "Oh you're on."

She laughed, beginning to chase after him down the sidewalk, still figuring how to catch up to him until she realized a precise thought of what to do. Continuing to chase him, she felt her ankle tilt a tad as she fell to the grass beside the sidewalk. She felt clumsy for sure, but she hardly cared, glancing down at her ankle now.

[[O . O . C . -- yup, she's just that d*mn graceful. ]]
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|2.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g i n g e r. » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Nightmare Unicorn wrote:Harper sighed as she still quietly sang. Getting quite bored walking through town, she spun around and headed back tothe school campus. Her old combat boot kicked a small rock, virtually no sound mde as she asshe walked, except for tye speedy whur of the cars zipping by. With a sigh, Harper gathered her rather long hair over her shoulder. She still quietly sang one of her very own original songs... bBlondie yawned and walked around the school. She never really explored her new home for the year... she'd much rather stay here than leaving ck to her unvles house... a shudder rippled through her...but her hand fluttered toher chest and fingered the locket

There's only so much my life can hold. But currently, it is being over run by lacrosse, One Direction, and the newest addition to my list of Reasons Why I Shouldn't Be Social; YouTube. No, I don't put videos up, but I'm completely and utterly obsessed with a load of them. To name a few; Zoella, Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Jack & Finn Harries, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, and I think I named them all... I'm not too sure. Anyway, so for lacrosse, that takes up most of my time. I'm an attacker, which means I'm on the offensive end the whole time. This past fall season, I had 56 goals, and who knows how many assists. It's my life, to say in the least. Anyway, other hobbies of mine include, piano, surfing, music, the internet, and food. Food. Food. Food. My love. Other artists I like other than One Direction is Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, Ariana Grande, Cassaddee Pope, and Cody Simpson. Well, clearly I don't want to bore you, so I'll leave you with a few gifs of some of those YouTubers. Enjoy. This will probably change a lot because I can't pick one c:

g i n g e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm

ℰяίՏ Տℓคvίภ

The sound of someone falling made her head flick around, but as she was turning a branch snapped. With a few exclamations of surprise she came tumbling out of the tree. She was sure the sound of branches snapping and leaves rustling could be heard far off in the distance. She finally landed on her butt with an umph! "Agh!" she snapped, rubbing her hand against her back slightly as she rolled over onto her side. That had really hurt.

Her eyes glance over at the other girl who had fallen onto the grass. Maybe she had been out-clumsied by someone. That was a first. She quickly looked over the camera in her hand, and found it was unharmed. She let out a quick, but grateful sigh of relief. She was glad it had managed to survive damage, though she couldn't say the same for her.
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━

------------------------ImageImage Image
---------------------------------------Image Image Image
ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubee » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:28 pm

(( XDD ))

--

Unable to hear Sawyer's footfalls, Christian stopped abruptly, in turn losing his footing and stumbling onto the grass several yards from where Sawyer fell. "I'm okay!" he assured, although Sawyer was probably too far to hear. Patting the grass beside him in search of his glasses, he rose to his feet, despite staggering quite a few times. He placed his glasses on his face and made his way to Sawyer. "You alright?"
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:40 pm

[[- - Sawyer, yeah that's my name. What about it? - -

[[" the simplest things in life, often lead to the greatest complications.
so if this is true, why do we bother to believe that things can come with ease?
or is this the illusion that we wish to see? do we blind ourselves in false hope? "
]]

Hearing, rather, seeing Christian fall as well Sawyer could hardly keep from laughing as he searched the ground for his glasses, shouting something in her directions, not that she heard all too well. She figured, rather she hoped it was a statement echoing that he was alright, but then again, the fact that he came towards her only reflected that he was fine.
When he came over she smirked a tad, shaking her head with faint laughter. "I'm alright."

[[O . O . C . -- xP]]
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|2.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g i n g e r. » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:47 pm

(Anyone have a second charrie or something that can talk to harper?)

There's only so much my life can hold. But currently, it is being over run by lacrosse, One Direction, and the newest addition to my list of Reasons Why I Shouldn't Be Social; YouTube. No, I don't put videos up, but I'm completely and utterly obsessed with a load of them. To name a few; Zoella, Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Jack & Finn Harries, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, and I think I named them all... I'm not too sure. Anyway, so for lacrosse, that takes up most of my time. I'm an attacker, which means I'm on the offensive end the whole time. This past fall season, I had 56 goals, and who knows how many assists. It's my life, to say in the least. Anyway, other hobbies of mine include, piano, surfing, music, the internet, and food. Food. Food. Food. My love. Other artists I like other than One Direction is Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, Ariana Grande, Cassaddee Pope, and Cody Simpson. Well, clearly I don't want to bore you, so I'll leave you with a few gifs of some of those YouTubers. Enjoy. This will probably change a lot because I can't pick one c:

g i n g e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubee » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:54 pm

(( Wasn't she talking to Eris or something? ))

--

Plopping onto the grass beside her, Christian smirked skeptically. "Then, stand up," he challenged with a toss of his disheveled hair. He crossed his legs and leaned toward her, resting his arms on his legs. "'Cause I have time." [ WB, sorry. D: ]
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g i n g e r. » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 pm

(No.)

Harper sighed and wet back to the room, grabbing her lacrosse stick and a lacrosse ball and skipping out, humming softly as he uted footsteps skipped cheerfuly toward a sort of feild. Well, apparntly they had some sort of sports if the feild was there in the first place. She managed to find a rusty goal and she begn o shoot, singing quetly. She pulled her blonde hair up in a messy crefree bun and did some complex dodges, before ripping the shot out on the net. It slammed in at amazingly hard speeds. Harper grinned and retreived the ball before shooting again. Her emerald green eyes were concentrated but alight with utter enjoyment. But man would she kill to get out to the beach.

g i n g e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:01 pm

((No. Eris just fell out of that tree :D ))
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━

------------------------ImageImage Image
---------------------------------------Image Image Image
ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me