sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby moonkin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:39 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ anderson residence ][ shiloh, then open ]

He knew he was being odd again but it was the easiest way and it was in panic. Bailey didn’t know what to do when it came to emotions, especially unfamiliar ones. Shiloh’s tone with him about Casimir didn’t make him too guilty about it, calling him that was to set them apart. A dominant thing, and possibly out of jealousy. He didn’t want to ponder on that anymore, not while Shiloh still stood in his house.

Bailey didn’t speak, only watched him put on his flannel and the way his fingers worked pushing the button through the sewn hole of the other side. At his comment, his gaze flicked up to meet the other cowboy and he gave him a half-hearted smile. He didn’t get a chance to speak before Shiloh was already out. Cameron neighing could be heard even from inside, happy to see another Vaquero. He let out a breath that he had supposedly had been holding, his stature relaxing. It wasn’t that he wanted to distance again, it was just overwhelming to suddenly feel something so foreign. Not being able to read wasn’t even his concern anymore, it was figuring this thing out even if it meant asking and admitting, to Shiloh that maybe he had ‘corrupted’ him—in more ways than one.

Turning around where he stood, he looked around clueless on what to do in an empty house now. Banjo laid asleep under one of the kitchen chairs, soft snores could be heard coming from the canine. Bailey watching the dog’s chest rise and fall before he figured he could groom Cameron in the meantime and make new shoes for her. Sighing, he grabbed his cowboy hat from a hook beside the back door and put it on, heading out to the barn. He estimated that this chore would take a while to complete and he was thankful that it kept his hands busy, meaning it kept his mind occupied too.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Maybelline
Female
The Anderson residence
Tagged:Bailey

She had let the kids go home for lunch but they would return in the afternoon for their session, so she rode over to the Anderson farm and knocked on Bailey's door and waited, "Bailey it's May..I have a small favor to ask you" she called.out and waited moving her hair from her eyes as she rocked back and forth surveying the porch and the farm with a smile it was quaint she enjoyed that. She rocked back and forth again and her mind wandered as she waited for him to answer
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:41 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ anderson residence ][ maybelle ]

He was hammering away on the metal that hung above a fire pit, bending it into a new horseshoe. Bailey almost didn’t hear anyone talking until Banjo starting his barking again. Pausing, he recognized it as Maybelle and laid down the hammer, hanging the glowing horseshoe on a tack in the barn.

He walked out and to the fence where it faced his house and where Maybelle could see him. “Over here.” He spoke loud enough so she could hear him but not entirely yelling. Bailey hung his arms over the top of the fence, taking one finger out at a time of his yellow working gloves. “What’s the favor, Maybelle?”
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Maybelle
Female
Anderson residence
Bailey

She turned and smiled softly, "Can you come talk to my kids?" She leaned across from him, "They'd be so happy to see a real cowboy..." she moved her hair from her eyes, "You don't have to." She studied Bailey her eyes studying his deeply, she always seemed deep in thought even when you knew she wasn't
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:58 pm

BAILEY

He took in her favor and mulled it over, remembering she had asked him before. Bailey only held her gaze for a few seconds before he turned his head and looked out beside him. “Sure, I could.” He replied, finishing removal of his gloves and shoving them in his back pocket. “I’ll have to go to the saloon after, so I could just take you to work while I’m there.” He looked back to her, adding, “If you want.” It was the easiest thing to do he thought.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Maybelle

Female//Anderson Residence//Bailey

May smiled and clapped her hands with a laugh,
"OH thank you so much Bailey!" She hugged hum over the fence before leaning back and pushing her hair back, "It would be great to have a ride to the saloon, I hate to keep imposing on you like that" She absent mildly started to braid her hair back and tied it with the ribbon around her wrist, "Well whenever you're ready, the kids will be back in lunch in about thirty minutes"
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:37 pm

BAILEY

He gave sort of a smile and withdrew from the fence once she’d hugged him and stepped back. “It’s fine, Maybelle, I gotta meet Shiloh there anyway.” He replied, walking to the gate that was five feet away from where they stood. He opened it, walked through it and latched it back. “I can take you back to the school if you don’t mind waiting a bit, I gotta change clothes.” Bailey wanted to look the part if the kids wanted to see a real cowboy. He motioned her to follow him inside his home, immediately catching Banjo by the collar and taking him to Shiloh’s room as he went. The canine didn’t take up too well with strangers in his territory, but was fine once they were out in public. Shutting him in the bedroom, Banjo let out a whine but Bailey knew he’d be fine once he heard the dog jump up on the bed to lay down. “It won’t take me but a minute, I’ll be back.” He reassured before disappearing into his room, shutting the door behind him.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Maybelle

She smiled and nodded following him inside and looked at Bajo, “Cute dog” She commented as she watched him walk away she sat on the couch and looked around, it was definitely nice. Better than her ranch, small one story mostly farmland, one bedroom and a kitchen. She took a look in his kitchen and smiled, “Yountake good care of this place Bailey” She called out before noticing the smokes on the coffee table, “I didn’t exarctly realize you smoke.” She chuckled, “I thought that may have just been a drunk thing” She snorted thing back to the night before
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 pm

BAILEY

He changed into darker jeans and his boots, buttoning his brown shirt as he walked out of his room. Hearing her comment on him smoking, it reminded him he still had the one placed behind his ear for later. “Yeah, it’s a recent habit.” He replied casually, “Keeps my head on better than alcohol.” Once he finished up buttoning his shirt, he put the cigarette in one of the pockets so it wouldn’t get lost.

He looped his belt through his pants and buckled it, putting his gun back into it’s holster. “Alright, if you’re all set, we’ll get going.” He said, taking a step toward the door to hold it open for Maybelle to pass through first.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:26 pm

Maybelle

She laughed softly and looked at him, “You’re really going for the cowboy look?” She smiled and walked out the door with a smile, “It suits you” Her heels tapped on the wood before she walked out and waited on him, “I used to smoke, I stopped though.” She laughed softly, “Though this Kate Barlow nonsense is enough to get me back on it” She sighed softly
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes