Family RP Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family RP Accepting

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:10 am

Cool :)

Violet Aurora Finkle

Basic~

Username:
EvilEvie
Name:
Violet, or Vi
Crush:
Relationship:
Family:
Finkle
Other:
None

Physical~

Edits to Picture:
None
Tattoo’s:
She has the Japanese symbol for happiness on her lower back. XXX
Piercing’s:
Well, her ears, but that's it.
Distinguishing Features:
Her olive green eyes really pop out and are probably her best feature.
Other:
She's about 5' 7 and is slim.

Mental~

Personality:
Violet is very quiet and tends to keep to herself when doing most things, she is getting depressed and at the moment doesn't know what to do with herself, her shell is rock hard and if you do manage to break through it, you are there, and if you decide to seal it up again, she is dead cold. She won't talk to you, stand near you, or anything. When she trusts someone and they betray her, she is ruthless. Getting to know her may seem hard, but with effort, you can meet the loving person she actually is.
History:
Violet got a tattoo when she was 15, she did it to rebel, to show that she didn't have to listen to her stupid parents. They never really found out about it, because they don't really pay any attention to her, but she does anything she can do to get back at them for being who they are today.
Disorders:
Well it's not really a disorder but she's claustrophobic.
Allergies:
None
Traits:
Quiet, secretive, depressed, loving, misunderstood,
She likes being alone, or with someone who's close to her, she doesn't like being in big groups of people and she secretly likes flirting with guys but she's never really found a way to get out there.
Dislikes:
She doesn't like her parents, and talking to strangers, she also hates people talking about her behind her back.
Skills:
She's a good writer, and plans to be a journalist, she's also good at figuring out people's traits quickly, without spending to much time on it.
Other:
None

Other~

Anything else that you didn’t think fit into the other categories?:
Nothing really...
Passcode:
Drama :3
Other:
None! ) Finally finished with that xD
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 am

**Accepted**

After the persisstant Alexa ordered Tiff handed the order to the chef who scoffed as he read it, she walked over to Scott holding the usual he always got, "Chef just finished it a few minutes before you walked in." Alexa said and handed it to him with a smile. She looked at him and asked the same question she did everyday, 'Can I get you anything else?' she knew the answer would be know but she enjoyed talking to him, he was one of the only customers she had who was polite.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:23 am

((Thanks :) ))

Violet sat in her room, staring at the ceiling as the fan twirled around, she followed one blade around a few times, then sat up. she looked around at her cluttered and messy room, that had an emptiness to it. she grabbed her bag and picked up a few crinkled dollars and shoved them into her purse. She put on her shoes and stepped out the door. She walked down the street and took a minute to decide where she wanted to go, all she knew was that she didn't want to be home.

((brb I gotta go find my charger my laptop's dying))
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:26 am

Scott accepted the food gratefully, never taking this place for granted, almost like a second family, speaking of family...he took out his phone,"Thank you, Tiff, much appreciated." He shot her a bright smile, one he gave on rare occasions, and then nodded to her solemnly, dialing his sister's number on his cell,"Hey sis, just checking up on you, hope you get this message, Bye." he rolled his eyes, he hated it when she didn't pick up and he had to leave a message. Taking a bite from his BLT, he sighed, licking the mayo off his lips, nothing like a classic burger to set off your day.
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:30 am

jaxson had followed Violet and frowned, "Where are you going?" he asked his sister. Jaxson looked at her and frowned, "You know mum will throw a fit if she finds out you just left without saying anything." Jaxson followed his sister protectively. Jaxson was very protective of his siter, he looked at her and sighed, "So where are you going?" he asked casually as he caught up with her.

Tiff smiled, "Just give me a shout if you need anything." Tiff chuckled and walked over to the counter and grabbed Alexa's food, she set it down on ALexa's plate, she was eating with a few of her fellow rich friends. Alexa took one look at the perfect pasta and turned her nose up, although it had been exactly what she wanted she felt like being mean, Alexa stood up holding the pasta and dumped it over Tiff's had. Tiffany gasped and stumbled backwards quickly, she watched as Alexa paid and walked off leaving a generous tip. Tiff stomped her foot angrily as she was soaked in pasta sauce.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:36 am

Violet turned to Jaxson, "I don't know where I'm going, just not back there" She said, referencing to the house. She kept walking slowly, "besides, she doesn't care that much when I leave" She said, still thinking about where she actually was going. She kicked a few rocks and stopped, turning back around "Do you really think she'll even notice?" She said, looking up to him.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 am

Scott stopped midway with a fork lifted to his mouth, he dropped his utensil and jumped to his feet when Tiff had been awfully treated by Alexa yet again, this happened all the time, but he couldn't take it anymore, he was about to speak up for her when Alexa left, he sighed, finding himself a coward. He walked over with a damp towel and handed it to Tiff,"Rough crowd?" he smiled, winking even though he wore glasses, even Tiff had never seen his real eye color,"Don't pay mind to that wentch, she's nothing but an insecure human being who compensates her hollow heart by bullying others.." his tongue fluently spoke 'nerd', he hated himself.
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:41 am

Jaxson nodded, "When she comes collecting later on for all of her kids because dad wants to take us for the weekend and she can't get her full check because your not there... she will certainly notice, and it won't turn out well for the rest of us who will get beat by her till one of us breaks." Jaxson sighed and ruffled his brown hair carelessly for a moment with a smile his green eyes shinging brightly t her.

Tiff offered a smile, "Thank you." she said politely and wiped off her face the her bright red hair. "On the bright side the pasta sauce blends right in with my hair." she chuckled and looked at her now ruined white blouse, she swore, how was she ever going to pay for a new one. She collected the money Kristina had left and sighed.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:48 am

"Well...." It took her a moment to comprehend what he had said, she didn't want what he said to happen to all of them, "I'll come back before then" She said with a slight smirk. She started walking back to the house slowly, "Might as well go back now, since I forgot where I was going" She said even though she hadn't even though of where she was going to go in the first place.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:53 am

With a sigh Jaxson followed her back, he looked at her and smiled, "So...." he trailed off leaving it at that. He chuckled slightly and looked at her with a grin. "You think mom's completley out of it?" he asked referring to drugs and alcohol. Jaxson walked towards the house and opened the hallway window, "Climb on in." he offered her a boost.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me