.: A Most Terrible Year :.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .: A Most Terrible Year :.

Postby TigressJaguiar » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:41 am

Alexa Amber June [Alex]

Alex heard a voice and turned around. "Yeah. I agree." She said. "Being locked up here will be great, no interruptions or anything of the sort." Then she walked over to the staircase and walked up it to the top floor, where the bedrooms were located. She looked at each door until she found the one that said "Alexa Amber June" on it. She opened the door to see a white room with a bed that had black and white sheets. There was a balcony that overlooked a lake and a desk with a computer on it. She checked to see of it had internet. "No internet." She said. They are really cutting us off from the world. She thought and opened up a file to start typing.

The Yearly Challenge

Day 1
I am about to investigate the house and search out all its features. I have seen it on TV before, but they might have rearranged things. I will also meet the five people I will be locked in here with.

And with that she saved the document and opened the closet. It was filled with jeans and t-shirts, with a good selection of shoes at the bottom. "Well. They definently know what kind of clothing I like. Strange."
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trick; » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:41 am

Jocelyn frowned, surveying the house from the spot she stood, not quite ready yet to move any farther. "I can read the whole time. Eventually, I'm going to run out of books, though. Video game? Well, it's an option, but not a very good one. Unless they have Fable. Always Fable." She whispered to herself, crossing her arms. She moved farther into the house, only checking out the basic rooms that were essential to her. She stopped at the kitchen, pouring a glass of water. "This isn't going to be much more exciting than just plain living, is it?"
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 am

Wren Hisari
Wren glanced around the house without much interest. He only really cared about the necessities. His only fear was boredom, and he imagined hew was going to have to face it far more often than he would like. Having already glanced around his bedroom, he returned to the kitchen, looking for two things: a snack and someone to talk to. The first was, thankfully, accomplished with ease. Picking up some sort of chocolate-fruit bar he didn't care to identify, he glanced around, looking for other people.
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk ♥ Hunter » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:45 am

Aaron walked down another hallway and opened the door to the room with the T.V and gaming system.He walked in and took a seat in one of the couches and looked at the black screen of the TV and smiled"Yep I could get used to this..."he said.He titled his head up and spotted a camera,he waved his arms"Sup people are watching me like stalkers"he said with a chuckle before getting up and leaving the room.He walked up the stairs towards the hall with the rooms,he saw the words"Aaron Jordan Drayen"on the door.He opened it and examined the room.

(Question,are all bedrooms the same or do we create our own bedrooms?)

♀ + ♂ = ♥
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
Love is Love
♥ I Love you Hunter ♥

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cookie Monsta 4 Teh Lawlz :U
BOTDF

Happy Almost 3 Months Hunter!I love you
-Shelby-

Kurai Akuma San
Hawk ♥ Hunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigressJaguiar » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:49 am

(You can make your own.)

Alexa Amber June [Alex]

Alex closed the closet door and walked out. She looked at the other doors "Jocelyn Beccarose Cotour, Dayton Ann Kins, Wren Hisari, Michael Jones, Aaron Jordan Drayen " She read the names on the doors aloud as she walked by. Well, I should get to meeting the other people. She thought and entered the kitchen. She saw another two people in the kitchen. "Hi." She said "I'm Alex"
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trick; » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:52 am

Jocelyn glanced over, at the girl that had just entered the kitchen, and gave a small wave with the hand not holding the water. "Jocelyn." She said, taking another sip. "My name is Jocelyn." She always felt the weird urge to say it twice, as if not to give people the idea they could shorten her name. They can take the time to use all letters, or none. She preferred all.
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coffee » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:53 am

Michael moved to his bedroom, rifling through the drawers. He found a good amount of clothing, especially pajamas ('yes!' he thought, happily making a mental note of where they were). With a loud yawn he flopped onto his bed and stared at the fan for a minute before exiting again, closing the door behind him. Already having removed his shoes he shuffled down the hall in socks, looking for someone to talk to.
☧ Catholic | ISFJ | Toddler mom

I pop on here every once in a while but I'm not super active.
.Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk ♥ Hunter » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:54 am

(KK)

Aaron looked around at the neon green walls,he walked into the room and looked around.He had a computer desk and a computer(of course) sitting by his bed.His bed had a dark blue comforter and light green sheets.He walked towards the closet and opened it,he smiled before taking a run a jump into his bed.He let out a sigh and felt comforted,he set the stuff he had in his pockets onto the bed side table before getting up.He looked around"I wonder were everybody is..."he said to himself before walking down the stairs.

♀ + ♂ = ♥
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
Love is Love
♥ I Love you Hunter ♥

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cookie Monsta 4 Teh Lawlz :U
BOTDF

Happy Almost 3 Months Hunter!I love you
-Shelby-

Kurai Akuma San
Hawk ♥ Hunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaughtLikeAFly » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:55 am

||Dayton Ann Kins||
She walked to her room. She knewit was her room because her names was on the door. She opened the door and smiled at what she saw. A white room, It goes with my hair., She thought happily. She smiled and walked about her room. She only got happier with what she saw. She smiled adn walked out and shut the door behind her. Glancing at the other doors. I don't think it will be hard trusting these people, she thought as she walked down the hall and down to the living area.
CaughtLikeAFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:55 am

"I'm Wren." He responded, turning to the entering girl. He imagined this room was going to be his favorite, what with the stocked fridge and all. Of course, he really doubted it would be a good idea to eat that much though, they could run out. What happens if we run out of food? He thought to himself with a shiver, before diverting his attention away from the foreboding topic. He nodded as the other girl gave her name, twice.
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me