All girls school...with boys next door (NOT ACCEPTING)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: All girls school ((Accepting))

Postby elfish » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Username: EverLastingFriend
Chara Name: Miu Nobari
Personality: Hmm. Miu is an interesting girl, really. She could be classed as those girls with the fiery attitude, thinking they’re the best. In a way, Miu is very, very arrogant. She believes that she is the best and no one can ever rival her. And, as you may have guessed, her ego is the size of Russia. It seems to have no end to it, once you start her. She will never admit defeat in any kind of argument/battle and will gladly whip you with her sharp words again if she had to. You can say that her appearance is beautiful, but her personality is ugly. She is somewhat of a female dog and always complains about every little detail – a nightmare during Physical Education. Always whining about how the weather is or how much her cramps are killing her…Yup, not a pleasant person to be around. Her tongue can never be held; she always speaks her thoughts right then and there. A blunt person, perhaps. But, mind you, she doesn’t sugar coat her words. There’s no: “Oh, honey, I love your clothes but it makes you look a bit on the bigger side.” It’s always: “You look like a swollen pig; never wear shorts or skinny jeans, please.” This, as you may have imagined, earned her plenty of haters and whatnot. But what can she say? She’s “irresistible”, as she describes herself. You, however, may think differently.
And you may have seen this coming. Yes, yes, yes, Miu is in fact a boy-lover. She tends to fall in and out of “love” multiple times in the short span of a few months and always plays with the boy she gets, twisting them for her own use. There was this one particular time when she wanted to receive a passing grade on her test, but her male teacher would not change it. Thank God the teacher was only in his late twenties, eh? Anyway, we can safely say that Miu received an “A” on that test a few weeks later. Some girls call her trashy and say that she was no self-respect. Miu begs to differ, though. She doesn’t really care what the other people say to her. But she cannot stand it when said person cannot say it to her face. There’s nothing more Miu hates than a rotten back-talker. So if you have something bad to say about her, you might as well confront her about it. Miu probably doesn’t have good thoughts about you, either.
Now, the thing with the boy-lover is that she believes that she can get anyone she wants, be it a male or female. So what happens if there’s this super cute boy that has caught her attention, but is currently dating? Ah, Miu gets crafty. She spins an intricate web of lies to separate the two, all while acting like said boy’s only comforter. Funny thing is that she throws away the boy like a toy about two weeks after he “expired”. This leads to many catfights, as you may have imagined. Now, Miu is not a good fighter, but she always seems to escape with a few scratches and bruises here and there. She has never nearly died because of a catfight, but that could very well happen in the near future. Along with this, she is awfully argumentative. She tends to start arguments wherever she goes, intentional or unintentional. This makes her even more of a displeasure to be around.
Want her to stop bothering/flaming/annoying/arguing with you? I have a tip: either man it up or get out of her way. If you seem like a person to stand up for yourself, Miu is less likely to bother you and would most likely “befriend” you, that is, unless you’re sour to her. If that’s the case, then please refer to the second tip. 
You can classify her as those main villains in dramas, weaving a web of lies and having a snarky tone with everybody. Anyway, let’s just safely leave this off with something Miu always likes to say: “I’m me and you are you; don’t expect me to please you.”
Appearance: Image
Crush: "How about every cutie I see?"
Boyfriend: "I just dumped my last one, so I'm open for the moment."
History: RP it out

Username: EverLastingFriend
Chara Name: Taemin Ryou 
Personality:Taemin is a rather sweet boy, hardly ever hurting one another’s feelings. If he does, it was probably unintentional and he will apologize immediately. Even though he's 17, he can be considered childish and slightly immature. He likes to tease and play around a lot and has a lot of energy, so you might tire before he does. Whenever he can, he pokes fun at other people. But he hates it when people jab at his age, and often (playfully) threatens them with death. So you can say that Taemin still thinks that he's young. Because of his young, child-like mindset, he's often daring and tends to do things without thinking. This is probably one of his downfalls as a person.
Many people consider him weak because of his girly figure and features, and he would probably do anything to get that out of their minds. He aims to be seen as manly, though his ponytail-styled hair isn't giving him an advantage. If someone calls him cute instead of manly, a visible frown will appear on his face. As a result, many of his peers ask him to do something cute to amuse them. He's painfully shy when it comes to doing cute actions, but he'll do it to please his peers, being the type of person he is. He once strived to live up to his mother's high expectations, and would have ran to the edges of the world in attempt to accomplish that. 
Putting his sweet and happy personality aside, Taemin can get serious if he wanted to. In his group of friends and family, he held enough respect to say, "That isn't very smart." When angered, Taemin tends to stay silent and give out glares when he can. The boy rarely has one of those temper tantrums, but that doesn't mean he never will... It just means he probably won't for 98% of the time. Annoying him takes more effort than possible; the boy tends to ignore anything annoying or counter with something else annoying. If
he was truly annoyed, he would creep back into a secluded corner. He doesn't want to make anyone mad now, right?
He tends to not get into fights, which is a good thing. The boy is just too... Innocent to fight.
Crush: "Not right now."
Girlfriend: "I'm single for the moment. But why would /you/ go for me?"
History: RP it out.
elfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy. » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Carrie was instantly on her feet. She sprinted down to her dorm and poked her head in, "Grace! Its lunch-break!" she hissed.

Grace's eyes were sparkling, "Lets go!" she ran past Carrie and down the halls.

Carrie followed easily.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Thanks for your patience, enjoy this picture of 3 of my girls!

~~

Cavy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I HAVE QUIT CS :D » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Kaycee ran to the servers and got pizza. She sat down and gulped the contents. Then raced outside.

Ace had been strolling around the school property. he skipped class and was smoking under a tree.

((BRB dinner))

((Accepted))
I am quitting CS. I have already offered trades to people so please don't send me any trades. Thank You.
I HAVE QUIT CS :D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy. » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:48 pm

((OOOooo hes so rebel ^^))
Carrie and Grace were running to the fence that splitted the Girls School from the Boys school.

When they had finally made it, Carrie coruched down in the bushes. She motioned for Grace to do the same.

Grace did, but a twig cracked...
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

~~

Cavy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space & Gravity » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Wally turned on her heels and walked off, back towards the entrance. She gave off a small sigh, catching a glimpse of her appearance in a nearby window. "I have to change.." She mumbled to herself, in which she agreed. She stopped by her dorm and quickly changed into a pair of black skinny jeans along with a black shirt and her gray Vans. She half-smiled as she passed by her mirror, now satisfied. She walked out the dorm, then quickly outside.

Jeremy shoved his bag into his locker, then his uniform jacket. He closed it and started walking towards the main entrance, thinking he'd go catch some air considering he felt isolated by the plain walls. He reached the door and slightly pushed it, then sat on the school steps. His eyes squinted a bit, due to the sun hitting his eyes. He glanced around, a small smile spreading on his lips as he saw a girls hiding. He gave off a small, amused chuckle.

I miss the feel of it
Your touch, your kiss weighs heavy on my mind
Our moment forever sealed in time
Our secret as much yours as is mine
All logic we have surely left defied
I will hold you till I die

"Friends Make Garbage (Good Friends Take It Out)"
Low Roar
Space & Gravity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I HAVE QUIT CS :D » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Kaycee had ideas of throwing pine cones into the teachers office. She groaned as her long dress ripped on a branch.

Ace turned at the sound. He saw two girls crouched down. He motioned for them to come join him.
I am quitting CS. I have already offered trades to people so please don't send me any trades. Thank You.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy. » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Grace cowered in the bushes.

Carrie stood up confidently and stared at him blankly.

Grace eventually stood and they both walked over to him...slowly.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

~~

Cavy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I HAVE QUIT CS :D » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Ace flashed a cute grin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space & Gravity » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Wally walked outside, stopping mid-step as she glanced around. She half-smiled, slowly making her way towards a shady tree.

I miss the feel of it
Your touch, your kiss weighs heavy on my mind
Our moment forever sealed in time
Our secret as much yours as is mine
All logic we have surely left defied
I will hold you till I die

"Friends Make Garbage (Good Friends Take It Out)"
Low Roar
Space & Gravity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Username: Howling-Wolf
Chara Name: Willow Carter
Personality: Filling out
Crush: -
Boyfriend: -
History: Born in Colorado and raised by her mother, her father died in 9/11 in the Pentagon, he had a very high-class job which meant they where pretty rich. Her mother sent her here so she could take her mind off of things
Dorm number: 7
Locker number: 101

Username: Howling-Wolf
Chara Name: Kestrel Miller
Personality: Filling out
Crush: -
Girlfriend: -
History: He was born in South Carolina and was raised with his two sisters, mother and father. He lived a normal, boring life.
Dorm number: 6
Locker number: 33
Last edited by woofers. on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me