I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Open, Accepting 1 boy!

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:52 am

- Tagged: Margaret ; Location: Coffee Shop -

The most obnoxious sound emanated from his phone that laid on his nightstand. A guttural grown emanated from Chris in return. A lazy tatted arm rose from the warmth of the covers and reached over to stop the wretched ringing. Checking the time, his bright lock screen of his family dog burned his eyes, causing him to wince and groan once more. A note for his alarm read, "Meet future wifey over coffee". Chris furrowed his brow in confusion, completely unsure of what exactly that meant. After a moment, his eyes widened in surprise as he realized what it had meant. "Ah! I'm late!" he shouted, throwing the covers off of him as quick as possible and rushing himself to the bathroom. Looking himself over in the mirror, Chris offered himself an expression of contentment as he nodded his head ever so slightly. Not so bad for just getting out of bed..... he thought to himself. Quickly, he brushed his teeth, shaved, and threw on a pair of ripped jeans, A black tee, and his favorite pair of checkered vans. His wrists jingling with the sound of his bracelets as he grabbed his car keys and made his way over to the coffee shop. As he was driving, it dawned on him. He could not show up empty handed! Though he was late, he made an effort to stop at a small flower shop and purchased a few roses and sunflowers.
Making his way inside, Chris scanned over the people, unsure of who he was really meeting. He decided he would give himself more time by ordering his coffee and food first. As he ordered his classic pumpkin spice latte and an everything bagel, he spotted a girl who stood out from the rest. Her bright blue heels catching his eye first. She looked well put together and almost expectant with how she watched the door. She must be the one... he thought. Grabbing his items from the barista, he nodded to them with a, "Thank you.." before making his way to the lonesome girl. As he approached her, he cleared his throat as to not spook her. "Uhhh Margaret?" He asked with a playful half smile, the flowers hidden in one hand behind his back for only a moment before extending them her way, " Hi, I'm your prince charming! Or... Chris is fine.." he added with a small chuckle, amused with himself.

- Tagged: Lewin ; Location: Le Petite Bistro -

Ashton shifted where she stood as this new man's eyes looked her over. His eyes like emeralds, and ever so lovely. When their gaze met, a small blush grew upon her cheeks. While she did find the boy attractive none the less, she was left wondering why he was still single... After all he had the looks and the money..... was his personality trash? she wondered for a moment just before he spoke up. Shaking his hand, she nodded and replied, "Lou?! Like the toilet?" she joked as her mother would always call the toilet the loo. Very British of her of course in this American setting she grew up in. With a playful giggle, she offered, " May I call you Louie instead? And, in return you may call me Ash if you would like..". She studied him for a moment, curious if she would upset him with this or not. After all she was only just meeting him! It would take time to understand what would and would not set him off.
As the boy in front of her checked his watch and mentioned the time, she nodded, " Yes, lets head in! Its a little chilly out here anyways.." she smiled, very pleased with his punctuality. Lewin seemed to have himself together. While most would find this really reassuring, it trouble Ashton just a bit. Again, the man seemed to have everything going for him! Why was he single?! she wondered, eager to get to the bottom of it as soon as she could.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:53 am

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[the introvert ] [ Tags: Shiloh ] [ Location: Dunkin' Donuts ]

" A coffee for you and a donut for me," Kye said. "Let me go get them," he excused himself and went to place the order. After being handed the food, he walked back to the table and gave Shiloh her coffee. He sat down again and gave a nervous laugh. "So, um, you are supposed to be my f-fiance," Kye said, almost losing his voice at the last word. He took a long gulp of water from his glass. No beating around the bush, I just had to jump in to the main topic, Kye thought to himself drily. "My mom told me two days back," he added rubbing the back of his neck bashfully.
"Umm, how do you feel about all this, Shiloh?" He asked Shiloh, smiling a little.
Last edited by Zoker on Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:47 am

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags: Kye
She waited as Kye ordered their orders. "I am? I didn't know that" Shiloh admits. She really didn't know and didn't know how to react to this information, should she be upset? Happy? Angry? She didn't know. "I really don't know how I feel about this, I have mixed feelings." Shiloh replies to his question. "What about you? How do you feel about this" She asks about their predicament.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Open, Accepting 1 boy & 1 girl!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:21 pm

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl hummed and smiled. She and Lei walked down the street together then, and she giggled some. She smiled sweetly down at the poodle shepherd husky mix. She watched his blue and amber eyes look up at her. She hummed was she then began to run, and they ran together. She was so focused on watching she didn't trip, that she ran into someone... (Markus)

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- Starbucks- Tags: Oriana

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male hummed as he thought of his cat. He hummed as he made his way reached for the door. He pushed it open, and immediately a girl ran into him...He looked down at her a moment. He offered a sweet little smile to her, then said “It’s fine.” He then tilted his head as he thought of something. “You wouldn’t happen to be...Oriana, would you?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oriana - 4 –¤– Lewin - 3

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:27 pm

Oriana Emmaline Clarkson § 22 § The Tsundere

Oriana was silent as the blonde man spoke, her sheepishness slowly starting to fade as she tried to relax. Her eyes widened, however, as soon as he suddenly said her name. He was Harry?! He certainly wasn't how she envisioned the man to look - after all, who ever thought he would be this handsome? But, more importantly...what was he like beneath the surface? Was he a good guy, or a total jerk? So far, he seemed nice, anyway. She swallowed hard, suddenly feeling the nerves kick in, again, as she nodded, "Yeah. that's me. I'm guessing that means you're Harry?" Her tone probably came across as more blunt and flat than intended, but...she couldn't really help it much. She had already decided that she wasn't going to like him, far before she had ever arrived at the coffee shop...and she was also stubborn enough to try to follow through with that mindset, no matter how much she wanted to like him. Admittedly, however, him being so handsome was slightly thwarting her plans, however, and if he had a good personality, well...her goose would be cooked, and it would make it even more difficult to hide later down the road. At that point, she would have to choose between her pride, and the possibility of really falling in love with him.

Lewin James Patterson § 24 § The Wealthy

Lewin had noticed the slight blush on the girl's cheeks, though didn't mention anything about it. After all, they were just meeting, for the first time, and he didn't want to embarrass, upset, or creep her out. Still, he thought it to be cute. His train of thought was dreailed, however, when she exclaimed her next remark. Surprised by the comment, the brunette blinked, then let out a small laugh. "Yeah, that's a good point - I'll be honest, I've lived in the U.S. for so long, that I have completely forgotten about that," he responded, his tone clearly amused - though, he was also sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck, a bit, as he felt his own cheeks slightly burn. It was true, he hadn't lived in England since he was nine, so he had gotten slightly rusty about certain things over time. Upon hearing her request to call him Louie, Lewin nodded with a soft smile. "Sure - call me whatever you'd like to," he said with a small chuckle, "And alright - Ash it is, then!" She was, upon first impression, quite friendly and lively. He couldn't tell for sure, right away, though he hoped it meant that they would get along quite well.
As soon as Ashton agreed to go inside, Lewin nodded as he rose from his seat. "Alright - yeah, it's definitely getting to that time of the year," he said as he motioned for her to follow him to the door. When he opened the door, he waited for her to walk inside, and then stepped in after her. He then walked up to the maitre d', and politely said, "Hello. We have a reservation for Patterson." The blonde, middle-aged woman nodded as she glanced down at the book that contained peoples' reservations - scrawled out in neat, fancy penmanship - and then allowed her gaze to return to the pair. "Ah, there it is," she said with a smile, "Right this way." With that, the woman picked up 2 menus, and started leading them over to their table. Lewin glanced over at Ashton, and asked, "So, how long have you lived here for, if you don't mind my asking?" He wanted to get to know her more, for obvious reasons, but didn't want to ask anything that was too personal, right off the bat.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Postby Zoker » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:04 pm

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[the introvert ] [ Tags: Shiloh ] [ Location: Dunkin' Donuts ]

Kye looked at Shiloh bewildered. She did not know! And he had just sprung the information on her. "Um wait, didn't your parents tell you? Our parents had decided for us to have an arranged marriage. I ,uh, thought y-you knew," Kye said now getting seriously nervous. He ran a hand through his tousled hair and said, "Yea it's weird. I mean, the whole arranged marriage thing, not you! You are perfect. I mean-" Kye groaned and took a deep breath and stopped talking. He was blabbering, he realised. "Look, I am sorry Shiloh. I thought you knew. I assumed your parents had told you something. I do not want you to feel uncomfortable."

He looked seriously at Shiloh and smiled, "Hey, don't feel pressurised to do something you don't want to." He could only imagine how confused Shiloh might feel. Kye took out a small chocolate bar from his pocket and handed it to Shiloh. He had bought the chocolate for her yesterday night for today's meetup. "Here, for you. Let the chocolate melt your worries away," Kye said grinning at his own pun.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:11 am

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags: Kye
She listened to him as he talked. He seemed to be nervous, and learning from experience, did he actually like her? She agreed with him in that this was a little weird. She felt touched as he cared about her feelings and how she felt about this. As he gave her the chocolate, Shiloh says “thanks”. She thought it was really nice of him to do that.

Markus Khoul/ The Rebel/Tags: Jessie
He gets up from the floor. “Sorry, are you ok?” He asks. He wanted to make sure the girl who crashed into him was ok. “Who are you? If I may ask?” He asks her.

Collin Adams/The Logical/ tags: Milo, Sasha
Collin held his baby sister in his arms, feeding her her bottle. He smiled at her and continued to feed her. Milo lay on the ground asleep. Collin only smiled when he was with his sister and/or dog. He never smiled at anything else or anyone else. He was focused on feeding his baby sister.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:58 am

Alaina Fellan- 24- The Creative- Location: Cafe- tags- None

It was a nice day and Alaina was happy for any excuse to get away from her parents, who'd had the audacity to arrange a marriage for her. The last thing she wanted was to be tied down by some man who she was worried wouldn't want her to work. She wanted to be free and travel with her art and show people the beauty in the world. Eventually, settling down didn't seem so bad. But she wanted to live her life to the fullest and be with people who enjoyed her art. No way would any man talk her into settling down, not yet. Alaina sat a the booth, mulling over this while sipping a nice caramel coffee. She glanced around at the people in the little cafe with her, knowing she needed to go meet up with her betrothed sooner or later. As she as she was that he probably wasn't a bad guy, she still wasn't all that excited. She knew her parents would probably have picked someone who would try to make her stay in one place. She wasn't keen.
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:03 am

Collin Adams/The Logical/ tags: Milo, Sasha
He finishes up feeding Sasha and puts her down for her nap. He was told that he was supposed to meet up with someone at the cafe. He didn't know who, but decided he would figure that out once he got there. It was a weekend and he just finished his paperwork for work not long ago, maybe a few hours? He put his shoes on and walked out the door after giving Milo one last pat. He walks to the cafe down the street. He looks around, trying to find who he was supposed to meet with.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:25 am

Alaina Fellan- 24- The Creative- Location: Cafe- tags- None

Alaina was still sipping her coffee when another man came into the coffee shop alone. She watched him quietly. She knew for a fact that was her husband to be. Her mother, ultra excited romantic that she was, had shown her a million pictures of him. He was never smiling and he seemed solemn. With and inward sigh, she stood from her booth and approached him. "Hello. You are Collin, right?" She asked, trying to sound polite. She gave him a kind smile, hoping she could at least get on with hi, despite her possible distaste for wanting to be stuck at home. Alaina couldn't deny that he was rather handsome, but beauty standards didn't mean anything if he didn't have a good personality. "Would you like to some sit down with me?" She asked, gesturing to the booth she'd just come from.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me