I Love You A Latte § Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Lewin - 4 § Aspen - 3 § Everett - 1

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:59 am

Lewin James Patterson § The Mocha § Tagged: Kaila
As the girl spoke, Lewin noticed the change of pitch in her voice, causing him to chuckle, a bit, in amusement. "No problem," he responded with a small nod, "Nice to meet you, too." He chuckled, again, when he noticed Red's reaction to the girl when she had stopped petting him. The dog looked up at her, tilted his head, and nudged her hand, a bit, before he sat at her feet, tail wagging. Suffice to say, the dog liked the attention.
"Nah, don't worry a out it," he responded, a smile returning to his face, "I don't mind." Glancing down at the ever-eager Red, he added, "Somehow, I don't think he minds, either." A laugh escaped his lips upon hearing her next remark. "Well, I suppose it's definitely a good thing that he was here, then," he said with another nod.
When she mentioned how he didn't look familiar to her, he nodded, a bit. "Yeah, I actually just moved in, this morning," he responded, then smiled. "From what I've seen of the town, so far, I think I'll like it, here." He was glad that people around town were so friendly, from what he had observed, so far; plus, this girl was pretty cute. He wasn't typically one to socialize much, but honestly wouldn't mind getting to know her more. She appeared to be kind, thus far, and didn't seem to know who he was. Considering his and his family's wealth, a lot of people wore a fake smile just to get close - but he could typically see the greed glinting in their eyes. Being in a place where he could honestly have a fresh start was like a breath of fresh air for the tall boy.
He was pulled away from his thoughts when she spoke once more. He shook his head with a shrug, adding, "Nah, I'm not headed anywhere important. I was just planning on heading back home, but I'm certainly not in a rush to get there."

Aspen Harpae Paisley § The Chai Latte § Tagged: Evangeline
Letting out a silent breath of relief, Aspen smiled. With a nod, she perkily responded, "Good," a slight chuckle slipping past her lips. Slightly surprised by the girl's response, the redhead blinked. She hadn't expected too be asked the same thing; then again, she supposed she hadn't expected that one would have taken too kindly to being run into, in the first place, either. Although, she was grateful that she hadn't been chewed out. Upon hearing her last remark, she laughed a little, and joked back, "Nah, I think I'll survive - no worries there!" It was definitely not how she expected to start the day, but meeting new people was always nice. In fact, she was actually hoping to make a couple of friends during her time in town, especially since she was already starting to feel a bit homesick, despite loving it in town, already.
Her thoughts were interrupted when a little flash rushed by in the corner of her eye; before she knew it, the girl was restraining the obviously excitable Doberman. Upon hearing the apology, Aspen smiled and shook her head slightly; with a wave of her hand, she replied, "Oh, don't worry about it - I've got a couple of dogs at home. In all honesty, they'd probably react the same way." Observing the dog, for a moment, she smiled and added, "They'd probably get along well!" After the girl released the dog, Aspen held her hand out to shake, and said, "I'm Aspen, by the way!"

Everett Jacob Smith § The Caramel Macchiato § Tagged: N/A
Beep! Beep! Beep! An alarm sounded off loudly upon the dawn of a new hour. A muffled groan could be heard as a hand emerged from the pile of blankets that sat next to a cedarwood side table. It lazily fumbled around in search of the source of the obnoxious noise - an iPhone 11. As soon as his fingers brushed against the smooth, tile-like device, Everett tapped the screen, and suddenly, there was silence. He allowed his arm to drop to his side, dangling off the bed, as he tried to wake up completely. He had just gotten into town, the previous day; so, between the jetlag and the fact that he had stayed up fairly late to finish unpacking, he was feeling rather drained of his energy. With great reluctance, he rolled onto his back, after several minutes, and ran a hand through his soft, dirty blonde hair. Ugh, I can hardly even keep my eyes open...he thought to himself with a sigh. He reached over to the side table, once again, and grabbed his phone. He cracked his eyes open - as best as he could, anyway - to check the time. He could just barely make out the 8:12 AM that appeared on his screen. "Yeesh...I need some coffee," he then murmured to himself, his voice raspy from exhaustion.
Finally, he managed to heave himself out of bed, and headed to the bathroom to shower; after this, he threw on a black t-shirt, as well as a black hoodie, a pair of jeans, and a pair of black and white Converse. Feeling marginally more refreshed after his shower, he fed Freya, and then headed out the door in search of the nearest coffee shop or cafe. He drew in a deep breath of the fresh, crisp, slightly cool air - it was surprisingly refreshing. The tall boy already knew he would like living here, based upon first impressions.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte § Open, Accepting!

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:16 am

JjThheJetPlanee wrote:
Everest May~ The Green Tea~ 21~ Location: coffee shop~ tags:Collin

Everest smiled when he said his name. She'd known one other Collin in her time and he was incredibly kind. When she looked at the man across the table from her, she thought his name for him very well and he seemed kind enough too. She picked up her biscuit and took a bite, reveling in the fact that it was warm. When Collin asked Everest about her bracelet a shocked face took over and she hesitated a moment to make sure her emotions were under control. "My brother gave this to me." She said softly, reminiscing on the day they'd made their bracelets for each other.

Everest and her brother had always been incredibly close, having gone through a lot as kids and feeling the need to protect each other at all costs. She absentmindedly touched her bracelet again. "He's the reason I moved out here." She said softly and gave Collin a sad smile. She didn't like the conversation being on her for so long and so she returned it to him. "What about you? How'd you end up here?"

Q Nirene~ The Rooibos Tea~ 23~ Location:Park~ tags: open

Q looked up as someone said hi, and to his suprise it was a girl talking to him. She was quite pretty with her frilly hair and puffy coat. She seemed nice enough to him and he didn't mind a bit of small talk, especially on a morning as nice as this. "Ah. Yes, I have." He said with a grin. "I've lived here for approximately a year now? And I love this park. Especially in the fall." He paused and realized something. "My name is Q, by the way. I don't think we introduced ourselves. Would you like to sit?" He scooted over a bit to make room for her, completely unaware of how creepy it might come off asking her to sit with him since they were strangers.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte § Closed, Started!

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:17 am

Rosemary Hilton/ Female/ Heterosexual/ open
Rosemary puts on her shoes and opens the door. "Come on Destiny" She says ushering her dog outside and clipping on her leash. She decided that she was thirsty and would go to the cafe. She walked for a while, Destiny sniffing around, until she arrived. She entered, opening the door with Destiny following.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮
I am Roleplayer!
Pm me if you want to do a 1x1.

I am a student so I won't be
on everyday.

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
• link • link • link • ©
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive, » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:20 am

KAILA LAYTON
❝APPLE CIDER❞
cisfemale x 19 x heterosexual x tagged; lewin location; the cafe
────────────────────────────────────────────────

Feeling the wet snout at her hand, Kaila looked down, smiling at the dog and petting his head as she spoke to Lewin. "Oh wow, welcome to the town then. We don't have one here, so I'll have to be the unofficial welcome committee." She giggled softly. "It's a really nice town, with nice people and alright shops - and lots of places to walk Red too. I've spent most of my life here, so if you ever need a guide then I'm willing to be yours! I know all the back streets and hidden gems of this place." She smiled, remembering the times when she was younger and would go exploring through the streets with her friends, she had so many memories here, sure the place wasn't perfect but she couldn't lie it was still a little paradise to her. "Oh, do you live close then? How are you liking your new place so far?" Kaila shivered and let out a small breath of air, she was beginning to feel cold. While talking to her new friend Lewin was great, the amount of time she expected to spend outside of the warm indoor places had been extended by the little chat, and right now she wanted to get into the cafe and grab herself a hot apple cider with whipped cream on top as well as the cute little brownies the cafe did as well.
inactive,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[evangeline | 3] [collin | 3]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:16 pm

xxxxEVANGELINE SUMMERS
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: twenty one | gender: female | sexuality: asexual panromantic | role: hot chocolate
    xxxxlocation: outside | mentions: none | tags: aspen

xxxxoh, good, evangeline joked in regards to the other girl stating she'd survive the bump. despite having quite literally run into each other, evangeline was grasping at good vibes from the woman. from the small interaction they already had evangeline felt that she was kind person, and being new in town and somewhat wanting to meet people, she was happy with meeting a kind person! i didn't think too much harm was done, anyway, she added on with a kind smile. hearing that the other female had a few dogs of her own, evangeline grew excited. really? what breeds are your dogs? clearly, she was interested in talking about animals. riley is really so sweet, i'm sure she and your dogs could be friends. that's right, riley was just as new in town as eva, so riley needs some puppy friends herself. a trip to the dog park was definitely in line! at least right now riley had calmed down and was sitting by her side, that tail of hers slapping against the ground. as aspen offered her hand out, evangeline gently grasped aspen hands in hers with a handshake. aspen, that's such a pretty name! i'm evangeline, but you can call me eva if you want, and this is riley, she introduced, gesturing to riley as well. suddenly, a small grumble sounded from evangelines stomach. cheeks going pink at the audible stomach gurgle, evangeline felt a little embarrassed. ah, sorry about that! i haven't had breakfast yet. actually i was trying to find this cafe to eat at, but my gps had me going in circles, evangeline explained, pulling out her phone to find the cafe she was speaking about, turning her phone around to show aspen the place. do you happen to know where this place is? she asked a little hopeful as right now her mind was on food.

xxxxCOLLIN ANDERSON
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: twenty | gender: male | sexuality: bicurious | role: chamomile tea
    xxxxlocation: cafe | mentions: none | tags: everest

xxxxgaining a smile from everest, collin filled with joy at the sight of it. it always made the young man feel good that others were feeling good. not to mention, being smiled at was always a nice feeling. just a simple smile could brighten a persons day, even if only it's a small amount. a smile could be powerful, collin felt. that's why he can almost always be seen smiling and offering his aid to those who look like they may need it, even if that same kindness isn't offered in return. this joyful feeling, however, quickly shattered after collin had asked about the bracelet that everest was fiddling with. his smile faltered and faded as she stand at him with a shocked look. immediately collin know he had touched a subject that was quite delicate to the woman. feeling guilty for bringing the subject up collin listened quietly as everest explained that the bracelet was from her brother, him being the reason why she moved into town. clamping his mouth shut collin didn't want to ask any further questions as he saw the emotions in her eyes and heard soft tone in her voice. having a question turned toward him collin took it as a subject change, he could understand why. breathing in he said, well, for all twenty years of my life i have lived under my parents roof. their rules, their goals for me, their lifestyles. i wanted to see the world for myself, so i moved out here. now, don't get me wrong, i love my parents and they love me, but i'm an adult and need to start living like one, he chuckled at the last part, realizing that only just now, in his twenties, that he was beginning to be an independent adult. shaking his head and shrugging he added on, i'm basically an open book, so ask me anything you want! being a person who didn't like to keep secrets or lie, collin tended to be pretty open with his life with others. hell, he's the type of person to tell his whole life's story to a stranger he only just met! once more, collins smile faded. hey, i'm sorry for asking about the bracelet. i didn't realize it might be a subject you want to avoid, he softly and kindly said.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Cassandra Miller - bi - 22 - Pumpkin Spice Latte - Tags: Q - Location: park
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Don't mind if I do... thank you!" She replied with a warm grin, sliding onto the bench. She was glad he didn't ask her to leave or reply rudely- she never really brought it up, but she tended to be a bit rejection sensitive. Looking him up and down... he was quite the sight. And definitely in a good way. She held her arms close to her chest for warmth as she spoke again. "It's great to meet you! I'm Cassandra. Most people call me 'Cass', or 'Cassie,' but I don't mind! Whatever works best for you. I've lived here practically my whole life now... so if you need directions help, I'm your girl!"
aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lewin - 5 § Aspen - 4 § Everett - 1

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:17 am

Lewin smiled, taking another sip of his coffee, and watched as Red wag his tail, once more, when Kaila started petting him, again. He chuckled, and responded, "Well, thank you; in that case, I think the committee has done well." In truth, he was surprised that this town didn't have a welcome committee; the few interactions he had had with people were so pleasant and friendly. It was a stark contrast to the cold, unfriendly presence of some back home. Shrugging the thought off, however, he listened to the girl as she explained what the town was like, and how she had lived here for so long. "It sounds like a great town, then," he responded with another smile, "And I might just have to take you up on that offer, some time." For her to have lived in a town like this her entire life, he thought, must have been so nice. It was a pleasant little place, from what he gathered, with a lot of nice folks.
He shrugged slightly, as she spoke once more, and added, "It's a bit of a distance to walk, but not too bad. I actually enjoyed taking a bit of a longer walk." He then nodded at her next question, as he could say it was absolutely looking like a nice place. While it was still a large house, it was not exactly like the mansion he used go live in, and he actually preferred it that way. The larger the house, the lonlier it felt, honestly. "Yeah, I really like it; I haven't spent much time there, yet, but..." he began, but his voice trailed off as he noticed Kaila shiver. "Oh, are you cold?" he asked, an apologetic expression now on his face, "Sorry. I hope I'm not keeping you from breakfast, or anything." He pulled his other hand out of his pocket - which was immediately met with a rush of cold air - and ran a hand through his hair sheepishly. He hadn't realized just how long the two had been standing there, and it wasn't exactly warm.

Aspen chuckled, a bit, and nodded as the girl spoke. "Yeah, same here; I just always like to make sure, I guess," she responded with a smile and a shrug. When the girl asked about her dogs, Aspen's eyes lit up; those dogs were basically like her children, to her, and so she loved talking about them. Seeing the excitement in the girl's eyes, she could tell that she liked animals, as well. "Oh, I've got a Scottie - his name's Biscotti, and yes, his name's pun is completely intended," the redhead said with a giggle, "And I've also got an Irish Setter. Her name's Maple!" She thought, for a moment, then chuckled as she added, "Oh, yeah, I've also got Oreo - she's a Lionhead Rabbit, but I swear, she thinks she's a dog, sometimes!" Upon hearing her response, she smiled, "I definitely don't doubt that - she seems like a sweet dog; and Riley seems to suit her well!" Shre looked down at Riley, for a moment, then allowed her gaze to return to the girl. "She's a Doberman, right" she asked curiously.
After shaking the girl's hand, and hearing her introducing herself, Aspen smiled, yet again. "Thank you - Evangeline's a pretty name, as well! Nice to meet you both!" she responded happily, glad to have met someone whom she could potentially see herself befriending. Upon hearing Evangeline's stomach growl, followed by her apology, Aspen shook her head with a slight smile. "No worries! I was actually on my way to a cafe, too. Oh, gosh - it's so frustrating when gps' do that!" she responded, then glanced at Eva's screen. As soon as she saw the name of the cafe pop up, her eyes perked up. "Oh, yeah - I'm new to town, but that's one of the few places I actually know how to get to!" she responded with a small laugh, "That's the cafe I was headed to, in fact. It's not too far from here!"

Beep! Beep! Beep! An alarm sounded off loudly upon the dawn of a new hour. A muffled groan could be heard as a hand emerged from the pile of blankets that sat next to a cedarwood side table. It lazily fumbled around in search of the source of the obnoxious noise - an iPhone 11. As soon as his fingers brushed against the smooth, tile-like device, Everett tapped the screen, and suddenly, there was silence. He allowed his arm to drop to his side, dangling off the bed, as he tried to wake up completely. He had just gotten into town, the previous day; so, between the jetlag and the fact that he had stayed up fairly late to finish unpacking, he was feeling rather drained of his energy. With great reluctance, he rolled onto his back, after several minutes, and ran a hand through his soft, dirty blonde hair. Ugh, I can hardly even keep my eyes open...he thought to himself with a sigh. He reached over to the side table, once again, and grabbed his phone. He cracked his eyes open - as best as he could, anyway - to check the time. He could just barely make out the 8:12 AM that appeared on his screen. "Yeesh...I need some coffee," he then murmured to himself, his voice raspy from exhaustion.
Finally, he managed to heave himself out of bed, and headed to the bathroom to shower; after this, he threw on a black t-shirt, as well as a black hoodie, a pair of jeans, and a pair of black and white Converse. Feeling marginally more refreshed after his shower, he fed Freya, and then headed out the door in search of the nearest coffee shop or cafe. He drew in a deep breath of the fresh, crisp, slightly cool air - it was surprisingly refreshing. The tall boy already knew he would like living here, based upon first impressions.

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive, » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:37 am

KAILA LAYTON
❝APPLE CIDER❞
cisfemale x 19 x heterosexual x tagged; lewin location; the cafe
────────────────────────────────────────────────

Kaila smiled brightly when Lewin said she had done well as the committee. "Oh, well if you do want me to show you around.." She trailed off, getting a piece of paper and a pen out of her hand, scrawling down her phone number in cute but slightly messy handwriting that matched her personality, writing her name underneath it as well with a smiley face. "Here! Just send me a text one day. Oh, and please say in the text that it's you, otherwise I might not reply." She giggled softly, handing him the piece of paper with her phone number. Kaila nodded as he spoke, listening intently before giving him a small smile. "I am a bit cold, sometimes I misjudge the temperature of outside before I leave my house. Yeah, I was going to have breakfast, but it's alright! I'll warm up and get something to eat once we're done talking and I go inside. So what were you saying about your place? You like it and haven't spent much time there yet but..." She trailed off like he did, waiting for him to finish. Her apple cider with whipped cream and brownie would have to wait for now, but it was worth it for her to make a new friend.
inactive,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte § Open, Accepting!

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:54 pm

Everest May~ The Green Tea~ 21~ Location: coffee shop~ tags:Collin

Everest looked up at him and listened to him talk. It was nice for the subject change and it gave herself a second to breathe and collect herself. There would be no tears today. It was a good day, a nice day, and she would treat it as such. Then, he apologized for bringing it up, her face softened a bit and, feeling vunerable, she replied "it's okay, really. It's time I start thinking about it as less of a pain." She gave him a soft smile, took a breath to steady herself, and went on. "He died, in a car crash. We were close, and losing him was...devastating." she shrugged a small shrug, gathered her emotions, and breathed them out. "We made bracelets for each other when we were young and promised to always wear them." She looked up at Collin and there was pain in her eyes but also undying love for her kid brother. "Nonetheless. I moved out here to get away from the small town I was in and haven't left since. I work here and I really honestly don't do much else other than hang out with my cat." She shrugged again, this time smiling just a little bit.

Q Nirene~ The Rooibos Tea~ 23~ Location:Park~ tags: open

Q smiled and gave the girl a nod. "Well met, Cas. And good to know. I've been meaning to get a tour around the area but I've just been so busy with work." He rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed by the fact he'd been too busy to get around town all that much other than the park. "So I assume that means you've got family in town?" He asked, looking over at her.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lewin - 6 § Aspen - 4 § Everett - 1

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:01 am

Lewin watched as Kaila wrote something down on a piece of paper, and took it when she handed it to her. The brunette boy smiled in response to the girl's offer, and smiled, "thank you." He then chuckled at her request that he makes sure to mention that it was him who was texting her, and added, "I'll definitely be sure to do that, then." He put the piece of paper in his pocket - he figured that he would add her number to his phone when he got home - and then took a sip of his coffee. Nodding a bit as she responded, he decided to try not to keep her preoccupied too much longer; after all, she was cold, and needed to eat some breakfast, and he didn't want to be rude. "Alright," he chuckled in response, then shrugged a bit as he added, "Oh, I was about to say that I can already tell I'm going to like it there." He thought for a brief moment, then explained, "It's smaller than the last place I lived in, but I actually view that as a good thing."

Aspen chuckled, a bit, and nodded as the girl spoke. "Yeah, same here; I just always like to make sure, I guess," she responded with a smile and a shrug. When the girl asked about her dogs, Aspen's eyes lit up; those dogs were basically like her children, to her, and so she loved talking about them. Seeing the excitement in the girl's eyes, she could tell that she liked animals, as well. "Oh, I've got a Scottie - his name's Biscotti, and yes, his name's pun is completely intended," the redhead said with a giggle, "And I've also got an Irish Setter. Her name's Maple!" She thought, for a moment, then chuckled as she added, "Oh, yeah, I've also got Oreo - she's a Lionhead Rabbit, but I swear, she thinks she's a dog, sometimes!" Upon hearing her response, she smiled, "I definitely don't doubt that - she seems like a sweet dog; and Riley seems to suit her well!" Shre looked down at Riley, for a moment, then allowed her gaze to return to the girl. "She's a Doberman, right" she asked curiously.
After shaking the girl's hand, and hearing her introducing herself, Aspen smiled, yet again. "Thank you - Evangeline's a pretty name, as well! Nice to meet you both!" she responded happily, glad to have met someone whom she could potentially see herself befriending. Upon hearing Evangeline's stomach growl, followed by her apology, Aspen shook her head with a slight smile. "No worries! I was actually on my way to a cafe, too. Oh, gosh - it's so frustrating when gps' do that!" she responded, then glanced at Eva's screen. As soon as she saw the name of the cafe pop up, her eyes perked up. "Oh, yeah - I'm new to town, but that's one of the few places I actually know how to get to!" she responded with a small laugh, "That's the cafe I was headed to, in fact. It's not too far from here!"

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups