Trapped in a Man's World (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Trapped in a Man's World (Open)

Postby beani » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:38 pm

BENJAMIN CROSSWORTH
Benjamin ◈ Male ◈ Not interesting, Average, Stoic ◈ Roommate: Salem/'Sam' ◈ Location: Dorm 3 ◈ Tags: Salem/'Sam'

Benjamin nodded. So he had gotten another one of the chatty ones, just his luck. Hopefully, this young boy had some sort of sense and self-care would be fine with him. Not that Benjamin really cared anyways. "You can expect me to openly speak my opinions too." He sat on his bed by the window, trying to adjust the blinds upward so they didn't shine into his eyes when he woke up. "I won't." He replied as he sat back, satisfied that the blinds obeyed. Benjamin checked his watch. About 35 minutes before their introductory classes started and to his knowledge, he and his roommate had similar classes.
"Which class you got first, Chemistry, Algebra?" Benjamin questioned, making a bit of conversation. He pulled out his phone and headphones, putting one in his ear, plugging them in, and scrolling through his phone.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:05 pm

xxxx K I E R A "K I E R" M C M A N N U S
    xxxxXxxx
    xxxxxx.xxx female xxxx bisexual
    xxxxx.xxxx dorm - @ kendra
      xxxxKiera frowned a little when her roommate introduced themself, their voice painfully familiar. She watched as her roommate dropped from the bunk to the floor, and made the connection as her painted toes thudded to the ground. "Kenny. Of course it is." Now that the penny had dropped, a wry grin spread across the girl's face. Maybe this bet wouldn't be so hard to handle after all. "Nah, the window bunk is good with me." This was great. She could both metaphorically and literally let her hair down at any point in the dorm with full knowledge that it wouldn't matter if her roommate saw.

Now more relaxed, Kiera figured it was safe to start unpacking. "Y'know," She grinned, glancing up whilst unzipping her case, "I think we're probably most on track to win this thing right now." The scot was really trying to keep her cool. It wasn't that she was star struck by Kendra - well, maybe a little bit - but she was moderately intimidated. She had a reputation, and while that was never something that had ever bothered Kiera, it did make her sweat a little bit. She was going to be sharing a room with a beautiful known flirt, and, honestly, it put the fear in her almost as much as sharing with a random guy.

This arrangement couldn't have worked out better. Kiera had spent the summer stressing over the bet - the logistics of it, how she'd stay on the right side of the rules, etc - and now most of her worries were gone. There was no risk of being sussed out by her roommate so there'd be no dodging around things and now they both had an outlet to complain or just even mention the bet. Bonus points, if she wanted to get out at the weekend to be herself she could do it without as much sneaking around much and, hopefully, would have Kendra to cover for her.
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kenny & matthew 003.

Postby kalo. » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:22 pm

Kᴇɴᴅʀᴀ "Kᴇɴɴʏ" Dᴇʟᴠɪɴ ━━━━━━━━
seventeen | homosex/rom | flirty/fun | w/ kiera | @ her dorm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Kendra heard her, more well-known, nickname she let out a smile. "Knew you'd figure it out-Kiera, right?" The female let out a soft wink before plopping down on her desk chair and slouching. "That's great, cause I wasn't planning on switching either. Now that you're not a stranger I can be myself and not a fake 'we're gonna be best of friends' kind of thing that goes on in this type of setting." Kendra took this opportunity to let her hair down. It was starting to irritate her head from the pins and she'd rather just let it go. She admired Keira's hair and the way she handled it. Maybe Kenny would have to do the same. Not like a lot of people noticed her either.

"You bet we are. There's no way i'm letting some priss like Chance win. I'm here to win, and if that means staying until the end so be it. I'm more a man than they'll ever be anyway." Kendra let out a chuckle before looking at her, still, unpacked things. Sure she had a lot of her more feminine items tucked away but now it didn't matter. She could have them out and about-until she had a guy over for studying or something. But until then-it didn't matter.

Kendra stood up, unwillingly, and opened the closet across from her bed. It was definitely big enough to fit everything she'd packed with her. She started to hang some of her clothes up-mostly the button-up shirts [mostly Hawaiian shirts, and it was something Kendra wore anyway] and some of her various band-tees. The drawers underneath would house her other clothes-shirts she didn't bother to hand, her pants [made up of jeans, sweatpants, and khakis], socks, and undergarments. It was very chill compared to how some of the girls, and even guys, dressed at her old schools.

Kendra moved her gaze over to Kiera as she started to unpack, eyes filled with interest. "How do you think this is going to go? With classes and all that. Speaking of classes guess I should look at my schedule. Kind of important. Sorry-lost my train of thought-but as I was saying, how do you think some of the other girls are going to do? I know that Salem has some grit in her and will make it far but bless her soul i'm not sure if she'll make it to the end. I kind of want to figure out where she's residing anyway." As Kenny spoke she continued to fold, or mostly shove, her clothes in the drawers. Why be organized when she didn't have a male in the room to worry about? She could throw her stuff anywhere she liked if she wanted. Well maybe not anywhere, she still had some self-respect for herself and respect for Keira. Wouldn't go throwing her clothes all over and have Kiera judging her.

Mᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ Jᴀsᴏɴ Pᴏsʜ ━━━━━━━━
eighteen | bicurious | wealthy/bittersweet | w/ riley "rick" | @ dorm

Matthew had let out a whistle at his roommates retort. This was going to be either the best roommate he's going to have, or the worse. Time will let. Upon hearing his name Matthew leaned over from his chair, raised a brow, and looked at, well Rick. "Rick? That's an unfortunate name. Names Matt." Matthew didn't bother with a last name-it wasn't important. But what stuck out was Rick's accent. It was, well, odd. "Interesting accent. Where are you from? Somewhere overseas i'm assuming?"

Matthew let out a sigh as a hot draft settled in the room. "I understand it's summer but could this place be any hotter?" The male stood up and stripped his shirt off-feeling the warm air hit him and cool him down only slightly. "Mind opening the window?" It wasn't out of character for Matt to take his shirt off-hell he practically relied on back home. But with no girls here there was no purpose in taking his shirt off outside of his dorm room. So shirtless he was going to be.

He took his shirt and threw it on his desk chair-assuming he'd put it back on later when he left to get some sort of food. So next on his list, after thinking about dinner, would be to unpack. Matthew didn't bother with the two boxes, they just fit under his desk side by side, and that's where they would stay until later tonight. So, for now, he worked on, half hazardly, taking his clothes and putting them away. He didn't bother to put them the right way or make sure they were folded neatly. Who had time for that? Plus nobody here would judge him for having a wrinkled shirt. Back home sure-but here? Nah. It was just a bunch of guys who cared about fashion anyway? "So what's your deal? Here for a reason or? Not exactly every day you get sent to an all-male school-especially one thats overnight and as prestigious as this one is."

Did Matt want to talk?

No.

Was he going to?

Yes.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:50 pm

| Riley | Location ; Dorm room | Tags; Matthew |

Riley narrowed her eyes at the boy, "Yeah, well, 'Matthew' isn't too creative either." She scoffed, stretching out on the bed as she layed on her stomach, propped on her elbows as she struggled to reply to his question in regards of where she was from. "Uh, Britain, obviously." She mumbled, getting up to prop a window open, as beneath the wig, and the baggy clothes, she was sweating like mad. Oh, how she wished she could change into a tank top and shorts...She was really looking forward to this weekend. Riley couldn't help but stare as Matthew removed his shirt, her face flushed as she stared at her hands instead. She couldn't afford to get distracted. She recomposed herself before answering, "Uh, my stupid Dad sent me over here. I was enrolled in public school, but the girls were all over me, so, uh, they sent me here. Less distractions, I guess" Riley replied, trying to sound casual, though she was on the brink of bursting out laughing. That is what guys talked about, isn't it?
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kenny & matthew 004.

Postby kalo. » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:08 pm

unstrungly. wrote:Kᴇɴᴅʀᴀ "Kᴇɴɴʏ" Dᴇʟᴠɪɴ ━━━━━━━━

When Kendra heard her, more well-known, nickname she let out a smile. "Knew you'd figure it out-Kiera, right?" The female let out a soft wink before plopping down on her desk chair and slouching. "That's great, cause I wasn't planning on switching either. Now that you're not a stranger I can be myself and not a fake 'we're gonna be best of friends' kind of thing that goes on in this type of setting." Kendra took this opportunity to let her hair down. It was starting to irritate her head from the pins and she'd rather just let it go. She admired Keira's hair and the way she handled it. Maybe Kenny would have to do the same. Not like a lot of people noticed her either.

"You bet we are. There's no way i'm letting some priss like Chance win. I'm here to win, and if that means staying until the end so be it. I'm more a man than they'll ever be anyway." Kendra let out a chuckle before looking at her, still, unpacked things. Sure she had a lot of her more feminine items tucked away but now it didn't matter. She could have them out and about-until she had a guy over for studying or something. But until then-it didn't matter.

Kendra stood up, unwillingly, and opened the closet across from her bed. It was definitely big enough to fit everything she'd packed with her. She started to hang some of her clothes up-mostly the button-up shirts [mostly Hawaiian shirts, and it was something Kendra wore anyway] and some of her various band-tees. The drawers underneath would house her other clothes-shirts she didn't bother to hand, her pants [made up of jeans, sweatpants, and khakis], socks, and undergarments. It was very chill compared to how some of the girls, and even guys, dressed at her old schools.

Kendra moved her gaze over to Kiera as she started to unpack, eyes filled with interest. "How do you think this is going to go? With classes and all that. Speaking of classes guess I should look at my schedule. Kind of important. Sorry-lost my train of thought-but as I was saying, how do you think some of the other girls are going to do? I know that Salem has some grit in her and will make it far but bless her soul i'm not sure if she'll make it to the end. I kind of want to figure out where she's residing anyway." As Kenny spoke she continued to fold, or mostly shove, her clothes in the drawers. Why be organized when she didn't have a male in the room to worry about? She could throw her stuff anywhere she liked if she wanted. Well maybe not anywhere, she still had some self-respect for herself and respect for Keira. Wouldn't go throwing her clothes all over and have Kiera judging her.

eighteen | bicurious | wealthy/bittersweet | w/ riley "rick" | @ dorm

Matthew was going to let the first comment slide. But when Rick commented on his name he felt his face heat up slightly. This person was awfully bold to go around and talk like that. C'mon, seriously, Rick? That was a stupid name. It wasn't even a trendy name. Matthew was a popular and trendy name. "At least my name doesn't sound like i'm a middle-aged white dude." He glared over at Rick as they spoke about where they were from. Matt wanted to bang his head against a wall. "Well I figured that out. I meant from where in Britain."

He watched as they got up to open the window, and felt himself sigh in relief as the warm, yet still cool, air hit his exposed chest. He really needed cooler weather. He wasn't a fan of the summer's blazing heat. He didn't mind that he could take his shirt off-hell he was pretty vain about his appearance-but sometimes the heat got to be too much. The male caught a glimpse of the other male-swearing he saw them staring at him but he ignored it. It was a fraction of a second anyway. It doesn't mean anything.

Upon hearing their response Matthew let out a laugh-covering his mouth with his hand. "Seriously?"
      Matthew wanted to laugh more-tell them that was a stupid reason to be sent to this hellhole, but it was whatever. "You're dad sent you here because you couldn't pay attention? Man, I feel bad for you. Forced to come here because of some girls. Imagine that." Matthew knew he was being harsh-but he just didn't really get this person. Nor did he really enjoy their company. So far they were off to a bad start. Matthew wasn't one to try and fix broken relationships-so time till tell where this would go.

"Before I laugh some more-we should probably set some rules. I know for a fact that if you turn the light on while I'm asleep we're going to have an issue. I do not like being woken up because you had to pee or something. And don't even think about touching my stuff. There is no reason for you to be even up in my business." Matthew crossed his arms and felt himself glare at the other male. This was the time where he asserted his dominance. He was the alpha here-he wanted things to go to his plans. If he was forced to come here because his parents didn't like him then he was going to make the most of everything here.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:33 pm

BENJAMIN CROSSWORTH
Benjamin ◈ Male ◈ Not interesting, Average, Stoic ◈ Roommate: Salem/'Sam' ◈ Location: Dorm 3 ◈ Tags: Salem/'Sam'

Benjamin nodded. So he had gotten another one of the chatty ones, just his luck. Hopefully, this young boy had some sort of sense and self-care would be fine with him. Not that Benjamin really cared anyways. "You can expect me to openly speak my opinions." He sat on his bed by the window, trying to adjust the blinds upward so they didn't shine into his eyes when he woke up after the first day. "I won't." He replied as he sat back, satisfied that the blinds obeyed. Benjamin checked his watch. About 35 minutes before their introductory classes started and to his knowledge, he and his roommate had similar classes.
"Which class you got first after the introductions, Chemistry, Algebra?" Benjamin questioned, making a bit of conversation. He pulled out his phone and headphones, putting one in his ear, plugging them in, and scrolling through his phone.

A notification popped up on his phone, a text from mom. "Be good! Listen to your teachers. No pink slips or messing around!!" He ignored it and swiped the notification away. His parents had become too overprotective and caring, and when did he get a pink slip for being what, late? Absent? Never. They needed to stop worrying so much. Benjamin was a straight A student and hardly ever got anything below that. Once he did, and he got yelled at for a full hour. Being a medium perfectionist, he had been molded over the countless years to be the perfect boy his parents wanted to be; no mistakes, no flaws.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:34 pm

Riley | Location ; Dorm room | Tags ; Matthew |

Riley could practically feel her face go red, this guy was pushing every single one of her buttons. She could feel herself growing more agitated with every single word he spoke. Who did this guy think he is? Riley glared, getting to her feet as she faced the boy. She was quite a bit shorter than him, though that didn't stop her from giving him a piece of her mind, "First of all, I've had enough of this whole, 'tough guy' attitude. I'm not dealing with it. I'll purposely turn the light on while you sleep, hell, I'll do anything to make you uncomfortable while you're in this dorm. If you have a problem with that, go ask Daddy to complain and get you a different roommate." She spat, her jaw tensed as her hands balled into fists by her side. She had dealt with her fair share of bullies in foster care, and she'd be damned it she let him tell her what she can and cannot do.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kenny & matthew 004.

Postby kalo. » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:07 pm

unstrungly. wrote:Kᴇɴᴅʀᴀ "Kᴇɴɴʏ" Dᴇʟᴠɪɴ ━━━━━━━━

eighteen | bicurious | wealthy/bittersweet | w/ riley "rick" | @ dorm --> hallway

Matt felt himself smirk when he saw Rick stand up-their small frame no threat to Matt. If they felt like they could take him down-so be it. He knew he would win. Matt practically lived in the gym-so seeing Rick stand up and try and intimidate him was nothing. He was going to laugh at him but he held his tongue. Let's see what he had to say. Matthew felt himself scoff when Rick started to speak. Tough guy attitude? Matthew didn't have a tough guy attitude-he just was a tough guy. Hell, if Rick knew what Matthew had gone through he'd know why he's the way he is now.

Matthew felt himself chuckle when Rick mentioned purposely turning the light on. He rolled his eyes at the statement. He knew that if Rick did end up doing that, more than once and on purpose, he'd have a tough school year coming. What could Rick even do that would make Matthew uncomfortable? Turn the light on? That would just piss him off. Good luck trying to make Matt uncomfortable.

But when Rick mentioned his father Matthew felt himself tense. The muscles on his shoulders tightened and raised-giving his already broad shoulders a more imposing look. He dug his fingernails into his biceps as he took a step towards Rick. Who was this kid thinking he could just come here and insult Matt's family? He didn't know where he came from and what his family life was like. "Listen here Rick. I don't know who you think you are, but you don't go telling people that. Do you think my father and I care about each other? You think I'm just some spoiled rich kid who relies on him. News flash: no. Next time you even mention my family you'll regret it. You don't have the right to just go digging that up. You're lucky because if I wouldn't get expelled for punching you in the face right now, I would." Without waiting for a response Matthew turned around sharply, grabbed his shirt and left the dorm.

He felt that every muscle in his body was tense and he hated it. Not he had to do something. He was standing in the hallway outside of his dorm-after slamming the door-shirtless and with no shoes on. He grumbled before slipping his shirt on and leaning against the wall next to the door.

Today was great.

Just dandy.

Matthew hated it here.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:21 pm

| Riley |

Riley watched as her roommate stormed out, slamming the door behind him. She was so upset, she was shaking. He really had some nerve. Okay, perhaps she was wrong to bring his family into it, though she couldn't help it. She lost her cool and just blurted whatever came to mind. It's not like it was her fault....It wasn't her fault, right? She groaned out in frustration as she fell back on to her bed. Within a span of minutes she managed to make things between her and her roommate extremely awkward and tense. How come she got stuck with him as a roommate? She just couldn't stand his attitude. He acted as if he was better than everyone else, better than her. In attempt to calm herself down, she pulled the covers over her body, shutting her eyes as she tried to clear her mind.

(this really sucks ik but im so tired ill fix it later)
Last edited by WholeGrain1999 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:47 am

17 // sweet, kind, loving // female // tags;; benjamin // location;; dorm room

”uhhhh" salem hesitated as she fumbled with the small screwed up piece of paper in her pocket, finally retrieving it she peered at the timetable "algebra im pretty sure". she shoved the sheet back into her pocket, her eyes falling on the one earbud in his ear, taking it as a sign of benjamins disinterest in the conversation. she gathered the last remaining items from her bag, a photo frame of her father and her brother, a small stuffed animal and various other knick-knaks and necessities, and scattered them around her portion of the room.

(sorry for the absence~ ive been super busy lately with school and family stuff ect :))
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me