Beacon Hills* || High School RP

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beacon Hills* || High School RP

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:51 am

x
x
M a d d y

artefact: Equestrian studies
tags: Roy

She watched the ground as she walked, watching her shoes and the mare's hooves on the ground together kicking up dust. Though once she reached the stables she stopped for a moment to look up and take it in, before she made eye contact with someone, "Hey," She smiled softly with a small wave. Havoc tossed her head a bit and nickered.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evanlyn » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:53 am

Evanlyn wrote:Keira Rae Rider (Tyler)
Keira chuckled embarrassedly when Tyler told het he was a student too. "I figured" she said quietly. "My name is Keira. It's my first year here...you may have noticed." She said with a slight smile. "Thanks, for the info, by the way." she looked at her feet for a second and then back up "So... What studies do you do?" She asked curiously.

Roy Braden Reid (Maddy)
"Hi" Roy answered as he looked at the girl and her horse. Misty snorted quietly at the new horse and looked at her calmly. Roy tickled her nose and nodded towards the new horse "Is that an appaloosa?" He asked, guessing from the markings she had. It was a beautiful horse, quite large (larger than Misty, at least) and she seemed young.
Evanlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 am

x
x
M a d d y

"She's actually a warmblood appaloosa," She said turning to pet the mare's soft muzzle, Havoc whinnied softly and pushed her head towards her hand, she smiled absently, "Your . . . mare? is pretty," She said looking past him at the horse. She continued inside the stables and picked an empty stall, Havoc pulled at her riens and refused to go in, "Hey Havoc, c'mon please," She whispered and patted the mare's neck. Reluctantly she finally went in and allowed her to close the stall door.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three || scarlett & samuel

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 pm

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭
female ★ 16y ★ lesbian ★ music ★ crush: - ★ tags: open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For her third year at Beacon Hills, everything was a bit different. She was no longer allowed to bring her bass back into her cabin. I don't even have my amp that loud, Scarlett thought to herself angrily and glared at the intercom above. She sat on the porch of her cabin and dropped her head into her palm, sighing in frustration.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐞𝐥
male ★ 17y ★ bi. ★ language ★ crush: - ★ tags: benjamin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"J'étudie toujours le français. Je ne connais pas l'espagnol*," he admitted in French and laughed at how choppy his sentences were. "Nice to meet you, Ben. I'm Samuel, but feel free to just call me Sam," the teenager replied and offered a warm smile. "Would you like me to show you around, or have you already gotten a tour?"

("I still study French. I do not know Spanish."*)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evanlyn » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:47 am

Roy Braden Reid (Maddy)
Roy nodded slowly, he couldn't have guessed that if he was being honest. He watched her take her horse into the stall and looked back at his mare at her compliment. "Oh thanks" he said with a soft smile. "Her name is Misty. What's your horse's name?" he smiled when he saw her refusing to go in at first. "Are you guys new here?"
Evanlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:07 am

x
x
M a d d y

"Her name fits," She nodded fiddling with the stall lock, "This is Havoc," She replied before she was actually able to get the lock locked, "Yeah, I just arrived," Maddy turned her gaze back towards him as she spoke.
Chaotic • She/her • My Toyhou.se
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aye_itz_ya_girl_Ki » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:40 pm

Leah walked into the front office, got her classes and went to her cabin . she started to explore the cabin. she sat on her bed and let out a huge sigh, great. she started to put her clothes away,hanging up her pics etc. Leah knew this wasn't going to be easy easily with no friends, she hoped she would find some.
Leah walked outside and started exploring, who knows maybe shell find a friend.
(diddnt read the rolplays before, now I understand it :D )
Hey i am new here
Dear mods me and my bestie lps_cp do unfair trades on here please don't ban us
Aye_itz_ya_girl_Ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me