Water Ridge foster home accepting *Remake!*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Water Ridge foster home accepting *Remake!*

Postby Firealone » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:01 pm

name:Luca Bennett
sexuality:bisexual
personality:Luca is really nice dude, but very protective of those that he holds close to his heart. He’s pretty smart, but at the same time a little senseitive and unpredictable with his emotions. He really likes any outdoor or active activities. He is also very mischievous and likes to pull pranks on other kids with Charlie. Like Charlie, he is also a bit of a rule breaker.
history:Luca’s grandfather raised him up from when he was a toddler. His grandfather taught him many life lessons that he holds close to him even now. When he was 12, Luca’s grandfather died and Luca called 911, cried, and left the home before the police came. He would never be in a foster home. No one could ever be like his grandfather. They were all more worried about money. So he took to the streets, met Charlie, and were ultimately brought in to the foster home.
family:charlie(“sister”)
crush:here
relationships:here
other(i/a): here
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leah Garnett » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:10 am

Hey just wondering, when will we begin?
• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. •

ImageImage
Leah Garnett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:26 am

@Firealone
all are accepted!
@Leah Garnett
I will make the first post in a little while.

WAIT FOR ME TO POST!!
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:48 am

name:Darren Grippings
sexuality: Exploring
personality: Darren can be a bit of a trouble maker but he never does anything that would really hurt anyone or himself. He just can be sneaky and mischievous at times such as sneaking his phone past hours or trying to take extra food when he shouldn’t, things of that nature. He likes to play mostly harmless pranks and has good intentions overall. He can be impulsive and is generally outgoing and good natured despite his pranks and mischief making.
history: His parents were not very responsible and didn’t like his pranks and antics even though he never did anything bad or hurt his parents or others. They often shunned or ignored him, preferring to go to parties and spend their money selfishly on themselves. At the age of four, he was taken away from his parents and put into foster care. He has a history of running away from his previous foster care places and when authorities caught him again, he was sent here about a year ago when he was fifteen. He hasn’t tried to escape here yet because he has grown attached to here but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t try.
family: Aside from his parents, he has a twin sister named Dellilah that he doesn’t know about because his parents gave her up for adoption soon after she was born because they only wanted a son. (Someone can play her if they want?)
crush:Open
relationships:Open
other(i/a): Please let me know if anyone wants to play Dellilah as long as that’s ok with the owner of this RP.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:01 pm

Accepted, and yes that's perfectly fine if someone would like to play Dellilah!
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:03 pm

NightshadeRuby66 wrote:Accepted, and yes that's perfectly fine if someone would like to play Dellilah!

when will you be posting the first rp, and will it be on this forum or a different one?
Last edited by Litwick on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:05 pm

I will get the first post up soon as I said I would, and yes it will be on this thread
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:07 pm

NightshadeRuby66 wrote:I will get the first post up soon as I said I would, and yes it will be on this thread

ok :)
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:16 pm

The rooms have been posted, check to see your room number and roommate! If you have any issues with who you are paired with, message me and we can work something out! First post will be up in a bit!
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Alright so, you can choose if you want your character to have just arrived, or if you want you character to have been there for awhile. If your character has just arrived, they will be dropped off by a white bus. It is also raining outside, and is rather early in the morning (about 7am).

Brianna Hastland/17/Female/Tags: Open
Brianna sat in the small window of her room, watching the rain fall. She listened to it against the roof, and watched as new kids were dropped off from the big white bus. She let out a long sigh, and grabbed her black hoodie off of her bed. She tugged it on, and grabbed her sneakers from beside her bed. She put her hood up, and jogged down the stairs, throwing open the front door with a wave to the lady sitting at the front desk. She walked outside into the rain slowly, and went to sit under a large oak tree in the front yard.

Max Christleb/17/Male/Tags: Open
Max had his head leaned against the window of the cop car. For some reason the felt the need to handcuff him (because he ran from him when they tried to catch him). His hood was pulled up over his head, and he watched as the rain poured down and they neared the foster home. When the year got there, one of the cops that had found him got out to open the back door to let Max out. Max had escaped the cops multiple times, but this time they found him while he was asleep. Max got out of the car, the cop keeping a hold on his arm. The cop took him inside to the front desk, signing him in. The lady at the front desk gave the cop a bag of simple necessities (As the only things he had were stolen), and gave him a paper with his room number on it. Max walked up the steps, and the cop didn't take his cuffs off until they reached his room. Max sat on his bed, watching the cop walk back outside from the window with a sigh. When the cop reached his car, he didn't drive away. They're probably staying to make sure I won't try to leave. He thought to himself with a snicker.
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me