✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ɴᴇᴡ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Kino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:10 pm

▪♛▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ʟᴏɢᴀɴ ʙᴇᴄᴋ︱ wrote:
𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐀 𝐍 :: 𝐁 𝐄 𝐂 𝐊 ❩ ───────────
▪ ﹙age: 17﹚
▪ ﹙grade: junior﹚
▪ ﹙group: jocks﹚
▪ ﹙location: outside, campus﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Kinsey﹚

"Don't shame it.. it's a fun sport. A good way to let out any anger, for sure." Logan would reply jokingly, chuckling a bit in amusement as well. The sport was fun for him and certainly came handy whenever he felt the need to relieve frustration. He wasn't the strongest on the team, but he did play an important part.
"Oh, right.. the cheers and stuff. They are always the same, yet I still have trouble remembering all the lyrics to them." He'd remark honestly, bringing his attention toward the side for a moment in order to observe the different individuals pass by who'd just arrived. Not taking too much notice to the awkward atmosphere that'd managed to make itself present, Logan would revert his fixation back to Kinsey when she'd speak again, shrugging.
"I'm actually not dating anyone, but I did travel with the family a few times. Not too far away nor was it particularly fun." He would murmur, licking thoughtfully at his bottom lip. "I'm not really close with my family, so.. it made it a little more difficult." He'd add, shaking his head. "Enough about me though. What'd you manage to do over vacation?"

─────────────────────────────────────────
▪♫▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ︱ wrote:
𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 :: 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑 ❩ ─────────
▪ ﹙age: 16﹚
▪ ﹙grade: sophomore﹚
▪ ﹙group: standards﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Travis﹚

Rather used to the sound of everyone around him socializing as opposed to himself, he would idly and somewhat contently relax his eyes shut, only awaiting for the familiar ring of the bell to be set off. Almost believing that was what he heard when he was snapped out of his drifting state, he would blink his gaze open, flicking his attention up to the being who had approached. He'd definitely seen him around; an outgoing individual, though he still didn't know his name nor anything about him aside from the fact that he was an upper-class student.
"Um, yeah, school is pretty-.." Miles would trail off, listening to the additional comments that were made to support the claim. Lips forming a smile at the remarks, he'd emit a soft chuckle, shaking his head afterward. "Right? And all that... a plus b and the square root of.. y'know..? I'm not really good at math, so I can relate. Like, when the hell would we ever need use those equation?" he'd respond, glancing up at the stranger.
"I'm uh.. I'm Miles." He'd eventually introduce, biting his tongue. He felt rather quirky since he wasn't skilled at holding conversations and such, though he attempted regardless if he came across as potentially rude or not. "I.. why're you talking to me..? Aren't you like.. you're popular, right? I'm really not.. I mean, I just don't understand why you're talking to me of all people."
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:25 pm

katarina rivera:30:teacher:location:teacher’s lounge:tags:daniel
Katarina was intrigued by what her coworker did over his break. she chuckled when she heard him talk about his sisters. “Well...that’s unfortunate about the dates. I wouldn’t know anything about those.Also I’ve never had any siblings.” She said. She laughed a little bit more when he mentioned he was going to wing it this year. she admires his free spirit which somehow has a good effect on his students.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:31 pm

ɢᴏᴛʜᴀᴍ wrote:
Gwen Jensen
Eighteen
Female
Queen Bee
Tagged: Lilian Boyer
“Professional dog training. My parents want me to go into the horse business, but my heart has always been set on working with dogs. “ Gwen replied. “I think they are just sad that I won’t be carrying on the family business. Not that it matters much to me. Horses are great, but I prefer working with dogs way more.”

Daniel Carter
Thirty-Five
Male
History Teacher
Tagged: Katrina Rivera
“Consider yourself lucky. Siblings can be total pains. Especially when you’re the only boy.” Daniel remembered how his sisters used to team up against him. That’s how he’d become such a good prankster; it was one of his only means of self defense. “As for the dates, it wasn’t all bad. At one point a waiter spilt water on me, so we got our meals for free.” Daniel shrugged. “Perhaps you’d like to join me for diner next time, Ms. Rivera? At least then I’d be dining with someone who wasn’t a complete stranger.”
────────────────────
Sammy | Asexual | United States | Student | Introverted | Mystery Enthusiast
────────────────────
ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:58 pm

katarina rivera:30:teacher:location:teacher’s lounge:tags:daniel
katarina laughed yet again at his story and took another sip of her coffee. “I would accompany you, but like I said I know nothing about dates. Maybe you could teach me, Mr. Carter?”she playfully asked. she hadn’t had very much experience in the flirt depart, but maybe now she could learn.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:06 pm

ɢᴏᴛʜᴀᴍ wrote:
Gwen Jensen
Eighteen
Female
Queen Bee
Tagged: Lilian Boyer
“Professional dog training. My parents want me to go into the horse business, but my heart has always been set on working with dogs. “ Gwen replied. “I think they are just sad that I won’t be carrying on the family business. Not that it matters much to me. Horses are great, but I prefer working with dogs way more.”

Daniel Carter
Thirty-Five
Male
History Teacher
Tagged: Katrina Rivera
Daniel grinned, laughing with amusement. “Of course. I’d be more than happy to.” He replied. He’d always gotten along with the English teacher, despite their different personalities. Because of this, he never pranked her. The same couldn’t be said for the librarian though. He’d teamed up with the kids to do so many things to that pour soul. Gluing books to the shelves, covering the walls of the library with sticky notes, etc. No one, including himself, could believe he hadn’t gotten fired yet.
────────────────────
Sammy | Asexual | United States | Student | Introverted | Mystery Enthusiast
────────────────────
ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:22 pm

|Kinsey Clearwater|Junior|17|Cheerleader|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Logan Beck|

Kinsey smiled along at his words, glad that her teasing didn't get shut down immediately as it usually did when she talked to other's about their sport. Some took it more seriously than others, they viewed it as a way of life, their religion being the sport they've come to succeed at. It was odd but once you love something you can never really seem to let go. Her eyebrow cocked up slightly at the mention of family troubles and vacationing, two things she knows from experience that don't mix well. But she decided not to press on, that was his information to keep and his alone. "It was the usual trip to California for two weeks," She answered confidently, glad that she could at least carry on a short conversation about something, "gotta see the water on the other coast, y'know? Florida has competition," she glanced down at her hands as she began to rub the palm of her own hand, a habit of her's that she never knew the origin or cause of. "But besides that I would just basically work at the nursing home nearby."

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Gwen Jensen|

"Dog trainer, huh?" Lilian began speaking as glanced around for a moment before focusing back on Gwen, "There ain't no harm in being the black sheep of the family when it comes to those things. Besides I think dogs are a lot better than horses, but as long as you do what you love, you'll never be bored with your job" she offered a wink before letting out a content sigh, "But what's it like with horses anyway? I mean, with training them and riding them...all that jazz."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:31 pm

✔ TRAVISxKING
gender male │ age seventeen (junior) │ role class clown │ tags miles
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxxbreathing out a loud chuckle, travis nodded in agreement. he ackn
    owledged his own tone and how loud he was probably being, but like ma
    ny things he dismissed the thought and returned his gaze to miles.

"exactly. i don't see why nobody else gets it," travis blatantly stat
    ed, standing with his hands on his hips to convey how much he was over
    the school. especially the teachers."i'm just like, i'm sorry, but i'm not
    going to become a math-me-whatever, and i don't think anyone else
    will either."

setting his backpack down casually, he sat adjacent to miles. "travis. i'm,"
    he grinned, taking a second to rewrite his sentence. "sorry. i'm travis," he
    murmured, sticking his hand out to let miles shake it.

travis shrugged, somewhat taken aback. "if you want me to be, sure," he
    smirked, dumbfounded. "but anyway, why not? i'm bored so like, why no
    t meet new people? especially ones who look equally bored."
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:01 pm

▪ ﹙location: inside school, hallway﹚

Studying her expression for the response, he would smirk, shifting his hands idly into his jacket's pockets. Listening to what she had to say regarding her own summer vacation activities, he'd nod in acknowledge. Relatively appreciative that she was capable of keeping the conversation going, he would gesture with his head for her to follow him inside of the school's building, thinking it'd be easier since it was rather crowded outside. There was also the chance of the bell going off; it'd be more efficient for them if they were already inside.
"California..? Wow." Logan would hum, clenching his jaw briefly. "Florida has the best beach. There's no competition." He'd comment playfully, seeking to approach the locker that was indeed his own; had been since the beginning of high school. Opening the lock, he would desire to put his belongings inside, closing it afterward and turning around to Kinsey.
"Oh, you work? That's pretty neat, helping older people and all that." He'd sigh, leaning against the lockers. "I think all juniors and seniors share the same classes- I mean like, the order of the classes and stuff, aside from.. artists and all that. But since we aren't any of those, I think we'll see each other pretty often this year, especially since there's not a ton of people in this school."

Lifting a brow in a somewhat wary manner when the other male would decide to sit beside him, he would follow him with his gaze, still rather unsure about his presence. He came across as a laidback person, but Miles had never really gotten around to distinguishing decent individuals from those who weren't. Gritting his teeth slightly, he would lower his gaze, squinting a little.
"No. That's the last thing I'd want you to be- not like you'd be talking to me in the first place if you were. So no, I wouldn't want that. At all." Miles would huff, shuffling forward in order to lean his weight into his hands, positioning them behind him. Unfolding his legs, he'd lazily let them rest on the ground, allowing one to bend faintly at the knee. "I'm, okay, yeah, pretty bored." The brown-haired being would snicker meekly, looking over at Travis steadily.
"Uh, nice to meet you anyway, Travis." He'd eventually acknowledge the returned introduction, offering him a rather sheepish smirk.
Last edited by Kino on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:36 pm

✔ TRAVISxKING
gender male │ age seventeen (junior) │ role class clown │ tags miles
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxxshifting slightly so his head rested on his knee, travis felt a shift, b
    ut remained unaware of what it meant. he did know, however, that mile
    s was younger than he himself was, which somehow still never prevente
    d him from talking to someone. he'd seen miles before, but he'd never
    approached him on account of the fact that travis was probably busy as
    king someone a useless question.

"you don't like popular peop--" he started, but was interrupted by a
    thought. "you know what? i get that. i don't like bees but they're st
    ill doing that save the bees thing."
    travis smiled warmly.

"oh, and it's nice to meet you too, pretty bored. i haven't heard that na
    me before but it's 2018 so i guess they're evolving,"
    travis added as a j
    oke, tapping his foot on the pavement in a way that made his head move
    with it.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:57 pm

▪♛▪【ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ】 wrote:

Studying her expression for the response, he would smirk, shifting his hands idly into his jacket's pockets. Listening to what she had to say regarding her own summer vacation activities, he'd nod in acknowledge. Relatively appreciative that she was capable of keeping the conversation going, he would gesture with his head for her to follow him inside of the school's building, thinking it'd be easier since it was rather crowded outside. There was also the chance of the bell going off; it'd be more efficient for them if they were already inside.
"California..? Wow." Logan would hum, clenching his jaw briefly. "Florida has the best beach. There's no competition." He'd comment playfully, seeking to approach the locker that was indeed his own; had been since the beginning of high school. Opening the lock, he would desire to put his belongings inside, closing it afterward and turning around to Kinsey.
"Oh, you work? That's pretty neat, helping older people and all that." He'd sigh, leaning against the lockers. "I think all juniors and seniors share the same classes- I mean like, the order of the classes and stuff, aside from.. artists and all that. But since we aren't any of those, I think we'll see each other pretty often this year, especially since there's not a ton of people in this school."

"I do not." He'd reply to the interrupted remark, tilting his head back briefly. Gaze averting up toward the green hued canopy above him, he would only observe it for a small moment, eventually glancing back down to Travis after. "'Save the bees thing'? You're a real jokester, you know that? The only thing they'd be interested in is saving themselves." He would add, returning the smile despite portraying a relatively repressed expression in return.
Emitting a soft cackle of amusement at the additional comment, Miles would study the newly met companion, observing that he seemed to be attaining some sort of rhythm. "I would come up with some witty nickname for you, but it'd be pretty lame. I'm not all that great at that.. maybe like.." he'd pause, furrowing his brows whilst pondering something. "Honestly, since you're turning everything I say into a joke, I'd probably just refer to you as 'comedy'." He would eventually decide. Usually whenever he encountered someone, all they'd be interested in would be talking about themselves or complaining about their problems. It was certainly a change for him; someone who seemed to try and stay positive. Not knowledgeable of any of his backstory, he'd choose not to come to any conclusions, though he did appreciate the other male's ability to stay comedic.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me