N/A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♡ Camp Honor ♡ Accepting

Postby randoms » Sat May 19, 2018 11:06 am

Aspen

Aspen looked at Oliver and smiled looking at him then at the dogs "Oh yeah you don't have to ask!" She stared at bear who was looking at her a little confused since he wasn't used to dogs playing with him since other dog owners drag their dogs away from him due to his breed. Aspen nodded and told him it was alright to play. She looked back over to Oliver taking his hand and shaking it "I'm Aspen nice to meet you" She was smiling started to get excited "Finally someone here here is talking other than the counselors for once." She giggled to herself a little.
randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Sat May 19, 2018 11:13 am

i Julia Jean Rooks ii 19 iii single tagged; other campers, Zeus
Julia slowly lifted her head off of her pillow as she heard the banging on the cabin door. She didn't groan, but instead pulled at the skin beneath her eyes, rubbing them while she was at it. Whenever Julia slept someplace new, she couldn't sleep very well the first night. Last night, she had been tossing and turning in her sleep, unable to let her mind fall blank, so she wasn't quite sure how much she slept. Julia quickly threw on a black hoodie, some jeggings, and a pair of light-blue converse and patted her dog Zeus on the head. He awoke with a start, all of his energy already flowing into his limbs. She sighed. "I wish I was more like you in the mornings." She laughed as he ran in circles around her legs. He was obviously ready to get outside! Julia didn't bother leashing Zeus up. She had trained him to stay by her side unless she commanded him not to. She had all the time in the world at her house. She walked out of the cabin, Zeus right behind her. She stopped when she saw how many other people were mingling outside. She shuffled her feet nervously before letting the large group pass ahead of her, she herself falling behind. Julia pulled her hoodie up as she looked at her shoes, the occasional Zeus getting in her way and almost tripping her. She smiled and bent down on one knee to fluff up his red fur. She had gotten Zeus about three years before. He was a shelter dog, and Julia thought it was better to help an animal in need than to buy a breeded one. She had paid for Zeus herself, and spent a pretty penny on him too. But it was worth it.
When she reached the food, she grabbed a few handfuls of bacon (for Zeus) and threw some eggs and hash browns on her own plate. She sat down at one of the empty tables left, near the end of the windows, and looked out towards the stable. Her heart beat quickly as she felt the urge to run out there and ride Frappuccino, her beloved Gypsy horse. Like Zeus, Julia payed for Frappuccino herself, spending every last penny she could find. Her parents were stern when it came to money. She ate her food quietly, occasionally throwing a peace of bacon on the floor for Zeus.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Sat May 19, 2018 11:29 am

Oliver James Cording
Male//17//Single

Tagged;
Aspen Ward
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Oliver chuckled."Hey, that's why we came here right? To meet new people?"
He sat down beside her on the step. "You're really cute. Your dog! I mean
your dog is really cute!" His face went bright red. He mentally laughed at
himself but was also internally punching himself. He shoved pancake in his
mouth so that he would shut up. So much for making friends. More like
push people away. Oliver had always been awkward, but this was pretty
low. He just focused on eating. He wasn't sure if he wanted to see Aspen's
reaction.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Sat May 19, 2018 11:39 am

Aspen

Aspen nodded her head staring at the dogs playing "Good ol camp honor!" she sighed wiping a bug off her leg. She looked at him after his comment and blushed a little but "Umm yeah bear is a pretty handsome boy.. Very sweet and gentle too" She looked like she was going to cry but quickly rubbed her eyes as if something were in them "He was mistreated before I rescued him so seeing him with another dog for the first time in forever is just awesome." She looked over at Oliver "Your dog is just absolutely gorgeous though, what kind is she?"

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Sat May 19, 2018 11:45 am

Oliver James Cording
Male//17//Single

Tagged;
Aspen Ward
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Oliver let out a silent sigh of relief. "Wow, that's so cool that you
rescued him." He said. "Oh, thank you. She's a Spanish Water Dog.
I got her from my Dad. He knew someone with puppies." Oliver
was pleased that she didn't shut down at his mistake. Everyone he
used to know did that. "You know, it's nice to talk to someone. I
left all my real friends behind when I moved, and everyone I've met
at the school I go to now is a jerk." He turned to face Aspen and
chuckled. "I don't know where I was going with that." A call sounded
from inside the mess hall. It was time to go back to the cabins.
Oliver stood up and extended his hand towards Aspen to help her
off of the steps.
Last edited by Butters! on Sat May 19, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat May 19, 2018 11:48 am

KJ Davenport
22|Male|Counsellor
Tagged:
KJ breathed out slowly, watching as the campers took their breakfast, and then he started to walk around the dining hall. Since there weren't many tables, it wasn't huge, which made it easier to keep an eye over everything. He did raise an eyebrow slightly, seeing that a couple of people had their dogs inside, rather than keeping them outside like they should. "Don't forget that your pups are meant to remain outside while you are eating!" KJ announced, cheerfully, without pointing anyone specific out - he didn't mind giving a fair, general warning to start out.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Sat May 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Alex M. Jackson
Head Counselor
Female//23//Single

Tagged;
KJ Davenport
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Alex finished her last bite of pancakes and threw her tray into the dirty dish bin. She
called for everyone to finish their last bite and clean up. She noticed two campers
were missing and she poked her head outside. Aspen and Oliver were sitting on the
steps while their dogs were playing. "Pick it up, guys. Time to head back to cabins."
Alex walked over to KJ. "Hi, I'm Alex." She handed him a paper. "Here are today's
activities. We want it to be a welcoming day, so try to make the kids feel at home.
After all, they will be living her for the summer, so it'll be like their second home."
She paused, made sure everyone was cleaning up. "Can you make sure the boys are
unpacked and at the stables in half an hour? They can visit the other cabin until
9:30, and... well, I'm sure you were trained on this before you started working. Let
me know if you have any questions." She turned and left. Se wanted to make sure
there was enough riding supplies in the shed before the kids met.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Sat May 19, 2018 7:05 pm

Aspen

Aspen took his hand as she forced herself up from the step wiping the dirt off her pants "Well just know that there are people here that you will make great friends with" She smiled as she called bears name "Well I guess I'll just see you at the stables then" she started to walk over to her cabin with bear at her side. As she got to her cabin she took out his water and food bowls and filled one up with water and the other up with a little bit of food then she quickly started to unpack her things and changed into something more appropriate for riding

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 20, 2018 12:26 am

KJ Davenport
22|Male|Counsellor
Tagged: Alex
Turning to face the Head Counsellor, KJ smiled warmly towards her. "Hi!" he greeted, and he took the sheet of paper with the day's activities on it. He glanced over it briefly, then he nodded. "Absolutely, don't worry about a thing - I'm all trained and everything!" he assured, then he turned around to call out to all the boy campers. "Alright, Oliver, Ellis, and Aiden, let's get going! You have half an hour to unpack and get ready for horse riding, so let's step it up!" KJ bounced over to the doors, standing just outside, waiting. Unlike most other camp counsellors that you may come across, KJ's enthusiasm and excitement was genuine, and not at all condescending.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Sun May 20, 2018 1:47 am

i Julia Jean Rooks ii 19 iii single tagged; Aspen

Julia looked up from feeding Zeus as she heard the counsellors friendly warning about keeping dogs outside. Her husky looked up at her with his blue eyes and tail wagging. She laughed. Julia got to her feet and took her now empty tray to the bin where she saw Alex put hers. She walked towards the door to get her riding things ready. Zeus, like always, followed behind, his eyes flicking back and forth in search of something exiting. As soon she reached the girls cabin, she found that another girl was there as well. She racked her brain to try and remember her name, but she didn't know it, it hadn't even been mentioned to her. She walked over to her bunk then turned towards her. "Hi," she said as she too began to change into something for riding. She pulled out another pair of jeggings and a black long sleeve shirt along with some high brown riding boots. She changed into this and immediately felt better. This was one of her common riding outfits. She didn't go out to get riding knee pads, helmets, or the proper clothes. She and her horse were very close, so close that sometimes she even rode bareback. Julia continued to get ready as she waited for a reply.
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups