● GIFTED & TALENTED ●

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Jungah - 02

Postby spacekid. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:54 am

J U N G A H , L E E -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
➼ main dancer ➼ la airport ➼none ➼268 words

saying it was warm earlier was an understatement, the girl was actually quite freezing, evening had recently fallen and jungah was now aware of the intense cold in the wind whipping at her. Pulling her checked coat tighter around her body, jungah looked the other way, wishing she could just go home and crawl under the covers to sleep.

her thoughts of her home in Korea were interrupted by a man introducing himself in korean, to which jungah smiled at, turning her body to face him and bowing in return, jungah versed her reply in korean, introducing herself in turn.
    "um hello, I'm uh just honestly tired and jetlagged," she made a small attempt to laugh "i have rsf -- resting smiling face. I'm jungah, and you are?" introducing herself in english seemed like the best option even though she knew korean and introduced herself in her vernacular.

looking around, jungah saw the familiar face of her new friend mijin, they had become friends not so long ago,
    when mijin had told her about coming here. jungah offered a small smile towards her and a friendly wave since she couldn't just leave the conversation, especially with a boy who seemed charismatic and cute. - a potential friend. jungah enjoyed having friends, even if they werent exceptionally close to her, which she oped he would be, he seemed cool. and jungah wasnt cool, by a longshot

the small girl began thinking again, thinking about what school would be like for her, she was assigned to be the main dancer, which she hoped she could live up to the schools expectation.
spacekid.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠ тняεε

Postby jaemi » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:45 am

sαғғяση 'α' lαяsεηsιxтεεηяαρ/vσcαl
↠ συтғιт: x ↠ тαggιηg: Isam

One thing Saffron didn't expect was the compliment he made. 'Well DUH, Saffron. Don't people always compliment others' names? You should've done it too! she inwardly scolded herself. Of course. People are always nice to each other on first encounters. "Ah, i, thanks. You- Yours is nice too!" she replied with. Why was she even stuttering?

The conversation had come to the point where introductions were over, meaning the most awkward part was over as well. With that in mind Saffron huffed as quietly as she could, telling herself to get it together.

"The group..? You mean them?" the shorter asked, looking over to the other people she thought to be her 'classmates'. "Well, i wasn't sure if they were really the people i was boarding the bus with so i just.. yeah." Saffron explained, ending with a short, breathy chuckle. She hadn't exactly been in the mood for conversations either, but that's not something she could say to someone who was just trying to be friendly.

The girl refrained from asking any questions, hoping the boy wouldn't stick around for much longer. It was true, Saffron needed a distraction from her unpleasant thoughts, but she really did not want to be part of any conversation. At least not until she's gotten some actual sleep.
Last edited by jaemi on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ● GIFTED & TALENTED ●

Postby koumei » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:08 am

jang jae yoon (장재윤) 16 main vocalist tagged: shuhang

The early morning started out nicely. Jaeyoon had planned everything out efficiently over the week prior to today. He left a long note for his family, carefully typed out the night before, containing a mildly heartfelt farewell (one that would be said with only a sad smile and an awkward embrace), and a reminder to take care of his cat.

Before he knew it, Jaeyoon was on the plane to LA. During the six hour flight, he could only listen to music and sleep, sometimes thinking about things like how lame he must've looked as a lone 16 year old sleeping over his own seat and two empty adjacent ones, and how New York and LA were, quite inconveniently, on opposite sides of America. At least it's not an overseas flight, he thought. And plus, he'd been to LA before with his friends, quite enjoying it.

Upon arrival, Jaeyoon secured his phone and earbuds in his pocket, and wheeled his carry-on through the LA airport, passing bunches of people. He scanned signs to assure he was going the right way, until exit 5 was in sight. Jaeyoon wanted to check that he wasn't late, but screens displaying the time were behind him and he didn't want to turn back, so he pulled out his phone.
    And this is where his morning turns out not to be so nice after all.

Ah, I'm right on -- !! Jaeyoon clutches his phone tightly as he collides with a stranger, who falls onto the floor. Before he can say a word, the stranger delivers a sharp "watch where you're going", putting Jaeyoon in the embarassing position of another teenager too busy looking at his phone to give any thought to his surroundings. He starts to say a quick and polite, "I'm terribly sorry, i wasn't paying attention, i hope you're alright,". Before he can even offer a hand to the person, he freezes, eyes wide with a sense of realization.
    Of course Song Shuhang would deny sympathy, especially from me of all people.

On the outside, Jaeyoon is silent, as Shuhang says his name bitterly, in the most accusatory way he's ever heard it said aloud. He wants to leave, join the others and pretend it didn't happen, but he knows that he can't get away easily this time.

Last edited by koumei on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
koumei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ii.

Postby yinsum » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:32 am

↺ (SONG SHUHANG
    ████████████████████████████████████████

main dancer, 16, la airport, tags: jaeyoon

if it were any other person shuhang might have forgiven them once he’d gotten up— by himself, like he could without the help of anyone. if it were any other person shuhang might’ve glared a bit, lectured them a bit on distracted walking, then dusted himself and left. if it was any one else, he would’ve been civil— as civil as he was capable of, anyway.
      but this— this wasn’t just any one else.

“screw you, 在江.” he bats away the hand, rising to his feet. there’s no doubt that the back of his jeans would be caked in whatever glossed the floor of the airport (he would not be tricked by the shine of the lights on the surface; after all, no one would wear just their socks and triapse around an airport, even if it looked cleaner than a spoon).

why did he have to be invited? he grumbles internally, then hisses outwardly because he’s angry and tired and frankly, doesn’t feel like keeping his cold-and-mysterious persona anymore. “why did you, of all people, have to be invited?” his finger’s pushing into jaeyoon’s chest and he’s taller—he’s always been, but the heels of his boots help—and he knows he’s causing a spectacle but he— he just—

he’s back to 2015 when they were just fourteen, he and jaeyoon— best friends, power couple yet simultaeneously the poster child for opposites attract. jaeyoon sings and shuhang dances. jaeyoon smiles and shuhang doesn’t. jaeyoon is good, kind, nice, amazing, perfect— and shuhang is not, and when he looks at jaeyoon there are stars in his eyes because young love. it’s beautiful. they’re like a pair of twin planets, pulled close with gravity, unable to part. he goes to sleep thinking about a life with jaeyoon and he wakes up from dreams with jaeyoon’s smile and—

and then it all shatters to pieces because that’s what happens, and that’s what happened.

when he wakes up jaeyoon isn’t there and when he goes to school jaeyoon isn’t there and when he waits at the doors of the music room jaeyoon isn’t there so he went home. the next day jaeyoon isn’t there and the day after that too and when people pass him in the halls they’re looking at him with a little bit of pity and a lot bit of confused because if there’s one thing shuhang’s known for other than being mean is that he is always near jang jaeyoon.

a week passed and on day five he went to jaeyoon’s house but leaves when he sees it’s dark and cold and on the seventh day he wakes up and there are messages from jaeyoon and his heart lifts because he had been so worried but— but, as he reads the texts, the worry and elation turns to anger and betrayal.

‘ xiaohang, i’m breaking up with you. ’
      ‘ im sorry. ’
      ‘ i moved to korea and i cant do long distance ’
      ‘ i hope we can still be friends? ’
      ‘ anyway, bye. ’

he’d thrown the phone across the room and cut his fingertips on the glass shards of the screen as he blocked jaeyoon’s number, blocked him on all his social media, blocked all their mutual friends that day and curled up beneath the covers as he cried and bled his heart and fingers into the sheet. they were not twin planets, they were just— a planet, and it’s moon.

he had tried to blame jaeyoon. he succeeded, a little bit, though over the months the squirming mass of loathing coiled in his heart spread to every part of his body and he could only blame himself— for not being good enough, for not being perfect enough, for not being the person to jaeyoon that jaeyoon was to him. for not being just… enough.

when he was with jaeyoon, people said jaeyoon made him better, nicer, happier. he agreed.

when he wasn’t, they didn’t say anything. but he knows that they say jaeyoon made him worse. and he agrees.

he blinks the clouds away and only then does he realize there is water on his face, heat that burns down his cheeks, along the rims of his eyes. he’s crying, again, chapped lips pressed together, twisted to hold back… everything. his “why?” is hollow, sad, vulnerable, not the sharp and accusing he’d wanted and his hands push against jaeyoon’s shoulders one last time before he turns away.

he chokes down the sob and wipes his cheeks with the handkerchief. it seemed like his life still revolved around jang jaeyoon, still spun like he was a moon that circled around the planet jang jaeyoon. it seemed like even as hard as he pulled, there was no way to get away from the orbit.

and he wonders— with what would jaeyoon throw his heart into the blender this time?
Last edited by yinsum on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
yinsum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koumei » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:31 am

jang jae yoon (장재윤) 16 main vocalist tagged: shuhang

Jaeyoon is unresponsive, his eyes dark and unable to blink as Shuhang's finger jabs him in the chest and goes straight through to his heart, reminding Jaeyoon that he isn't as heartless as he feels he is. He’s reminded that it hurts, it still does deep down, and his heart’s still intact and it’s a bad thing because he can feel it. Jaeyoon feels it all the way, a rose and its flesh-poking thorns growing in the dark corners of his ribcage, a memory gone bad and soiled by rotten, unattended thoughts in the back of his mind. And right here and now, in the airport, Jaeyoon briefly feels his heart pulse against sharpness, just as it did on the airplane from China to Korea.

On the plane, he had laid his head down on the tray table attached to the empty seat in front of him, trying to fall asleep, trying to subtly dry his eyes even though he was surrounded by empty seats, and trying to move on as easily as it seemed he had from his texts. ‘ anyway, bye ’. Jaeyoon cringed at how blunt and cliche he had been, and truthfully he had drafted a whole long paragraph he’d planned to send, but in the end he just deleted it, sighing and thinking it would look like a big excuse. Although, during his flight, it occurred to him that not giving any reason was the worst mistake he could ever have made.

As soon as he had gotten off the plane, Jaeyoon opened up his messages.. only to realize that he was blocked. He had been burning to clear things up, and now he was cold, and at a dead stop in the middle of a bustling and alive crowd. Jaeyoon didn’t feel very alive at all, in fact, all his previous excitement to work in a real recording studio in Korea dissipated. It was stomped flat by a thousand thoughts and emotions and realizations he’d been trying to block out.
    ‘ I left. I left xiaohang. I’ve left and dumped someone, oh god. ’
    Jaeyoon reeled off to the side, away from the crowd that was moving too fast for him, as were his thoughts to himself. ‘ And the worst part is, I’ve been trying to ignore everything all this time. ’ The truth hit him hard, but Jaeyoon had to progress through the airport, as time was still moving forward and he had to do so as well.

Time waits for no one in the LA airport, too, as Jaeyoon blinks twice and Shuhang comes back into view… and he’s crying. The saddest “why?” opens up cracks in Jaeyoon’s memories, and he tries to will himself to at least do something, but Shuhang pushes him away and leaves before he can say anything.

Years ago, Jaeyoon would’ve pretended it didn’t happen. Now, he has no choice but to face the fact that his past with Song Shuhang is all thorns, embedded into his identity.

koumei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: han isam - four

Postby year of the ox » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:28 am

( ─ ✰ HAN ISAM )

main rapper • location ; la airport • tags ; saffron

isam almost found himself chuckling when he noticed how shocked saffron had been at the compliment. he was now 200% sure that the girl in front of him was one of the shy people. however, he had the same reaction when she returned the compliment. on most days, when he introduced himself, he would get a judgmental look and a simple ’seriously?’

”thank you,” he responded, the surprise fading from his face only to be replaced by the same smile from earlier.

isam listened once saffron spoke again, smiling and nodding when he deemed appropriate. considering the fact that the people in the small group did look like they were close to his age, isam just assumed that they were his future classmates. however, what saffron said did make sense, there was no actual way to be sure until they boarded the bus. speaking of which, 'where exactly is the bus?' and 'shouldn't it have been here by now?' instantly came to isam's mind as soon as saffron mentioned not knowing if she was with the right group.

”oh, ok, that makes sense, i just assumed that they were our group, for all we know we could be lost together” isam said with a sheepish smile and soft chuckle ”for a second i thought that you might be upset or something, that’s mainly why i came over, i hope i didn’t bother you too much?” he soon added scratching the back of his head with one of his hands.

he looked back at the group of people. thankfully, the guy on the floor was now back on his feet. however, his back was now turned to the guy whom he had bumped into. to say that isam wasn't curious would be a lie. they both seemed visibly upset, though isam assumed it was about what happened.

"i wonder if they're alright," isam admitted, though he was sure that only saffron could hear him at that point, mainly because of the slight distance.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── iii.

Postby yinsum » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:00 am

↺ (SONG SHUHANG
    ████████████████████████████████████████

main dancer, 16, la airport, tags: jaeyoon

it’s horrible. tears prick at the corners of his eyes despite— despite everything, despite the hatred and the loathing bubbling up in his chest they come out not in angry words but in a hot burn, all over. he wipes and wipes and wipes at his face and his handkerchief is heavy and his throat hurts from holding back— his sobs, his breathing, everything. his lungs hurt. he’s choking; rubbing at his cheeks with his hands.

stop stop stop stopstopstop stop crying why can’t i stop crying; his eyeliner is running and it’s like, it’s like he plunged his fingers in a pot of ink. i’m over him, i got over him, why the hell am i still— still so—

‘ xiaohang, i’m breaking up with you. ’ he crumbles onto a bench, tugging the hood over his hair— it’s so stupid, it’s all so so so stupid like he was, stupidly in love with jang jaeyoon so stupid, stupid enough to trust trust trust to trust to jaeyoon catch him when he fell too hard but jaeyoon wasn’t there, wasn’t there to catch him; he was the one who stood behind and pushed shuhang over the edge. it wasn’t until he lay on the ground, shards of glass cutting into his skin when he realized—

it’s like, red lights. when one comes the next one is there, one after another after another. sobs muscle their way out of his mouth and his neck, his collarbones, his chest is wet with tears and dry sobs hacking up from his lungs, and— and there’s a wry part of him that whispers something like embarrassing yourself on not even the first day, huh? and that just, just makes him cry harder.

he hasn’t cried this hard since— since he was fourteen. after that one morning. he hadn’t cried in the last four years, not over anything because nothing hurt more than what jaeyoon did to him. he supposes it made him stronger— even in face of humiliation, betrayal, self-loathing, he’d thought back to that one morning and the tears shrunk back. he’d cried for jaeyoon.

this is the second time he’d cried in front of— jaeyoon. once when he was thirteen— when he was young, when he cared more and felt more and thought more about who he was to everyone— when he’d overheard a group of upperclassmen badmouth those gays“j-jiang, is there anything wrong with us? why a-are they— why did t-they say things l-like that, like w-we don’t h-h-have feelings?” and back then jaeyoon had held him and whispered “it’s okay it’s okay it’s okay” and let shuhang cry into his shirt.

shuhang bites his handkerchief, to muffle the hiccups, and it’s salty between his teeth. he’d fallen asleep after, tired from— crying, he’d always cried with his whole body. and when he woke up it was to breakfast— hastily put together, messy, but breakfast nonetheless and jaeyoon— zaijiang, zaijiang was— is his chinese name and he’d rubbed at his puffy eyes and he’d felt warm. and he’d felt happy.

who’d have known crying felt like— like what love did?

he wishes he never had— accepted the invite. perhaps he’d still be okay, pieces balanced precariously together, wobbling wobbling wobbling— but jaeyoon’s like, like a biting autumn wind, like a storm, like a tsunami like a tornado like— a small breeze, enough to topple him over, send his house of cards crumbling in on him.

it would have all been okay.

it would have all been okay if not for his heart, and jang jaeyoon.
yinsum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ●GIFTED & TALENTED || OPEN●

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:37 am

♛ j u n o " a l e x " d a y s
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
( status ) single ( tags ) none ( age ) 16 ( place ) LA Airport ♛

Watching the commotion occur over the other side of the exit, I watched to try and understand the situation,"Maybe some of these people know each other?" I said to myself. It would make things pretty interesting and possibly hurt a few people. Something I've always been good at is helping others during their mid-life crisis' - being a shoulder to cry on! Luckily that talent would finally be put to use.
      After countless moments of drifting away into thought - a bus secured its place in front of the exit. The bus was plain with black windows, obviously used to protect the passenger's privacy. A tall, brunette male wearing a long coat and a hat made his way out of the bus.

-
      "I hope you're all here now, it's great to finally meet you all. There are plenty of seats but don't hesitate to sit with random people - it'll help you all get to know each other. You have a long, hard-working year ahead of you." The man says. It takes me a few moments to process who it was as they suddenly appeared - how could I not!
      -

I stare blankly at the man in shock. I knew he debuted at this college but I didn't know HE'D be a mentor!
      Exo's one and only Kai - Kim Jong-In! It was amazing to even see him in real life! Exo debuted with SM Ent after training at the school, along with other groups like BAP, Miss A, 4Minute, F(x) and so many more! It was amazing to even be going to a place where people like him have been! Not only is he a dancing king but he's really handsome in real life!

-
      "Come on then! We don't have enough time to hang around" Kim Jong-In laughs, motioning everyone to get on the bus.
      -

I quickly grab my suitcase and backpack, a hurry towards the bus. No bus ride is comfortable if you're not at the back! I left my suitcase by the unit where all the cases were kept and quickly leapt onto the bus. Luckily I was the first on, and being my childish self I run down the aisle of seats right to the very back corner, setting my back down by my side. I must've looked like an idiot but I didn't dare want to sit at the front and I was way too shy to talk to Kai!
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:57 pm

| Park Mijin (Vocal)
    Age 17 | Tag(s) none | Location LA Airport
When Jungah smiled and waved at Mijin, the latter realized that she wasn't being as inconspicuous as she had hoped.

Ah... I was caught, Mijin thought as she awkwardly turned the other way. Seeing that her friend was already talking to someone else, she had no intentions of disrupting their conversation.

Of course, she'd be able to make new friends so easily. She's very friendly and amiable. She'd flourish in the school. Mijin mused, slightly smiling to herself.

A loud commotion interrupted her thoughts. She turned her head to see the two boys that had collided with each other. One of them, the one who fell earlier, was walking away crying. Mijin looked away, figuring that it was best to ignore and give them their privacy.

After a while of stalling and mindlessly waiting, she saw the bus pulling up to the curb. A man stepped out. At first, Mijin assumed him to be the bus driver but immediately took back the thought. The man had an aura of a celebrity. His clothes, his stance, his voice when he spoke -- they screamed confidence and charisma and everything in between. It unnerved Mijin, not only because she'd have to be evaluated and mentored by someone by the likes of him, but also because she felt like she should know who he was, but nothing came to mind. A kpop idol, possibly? She wasn't all too familiar with that genre of music (she knew some groups, but usually not the individual members unless they've sung OSTs before), and mostly stayed within classical piano and popular kdrama OSTs.

The man must've said something about boarding the bus since a girl had already rushed in. Mijin slowly made her way to the vehicle, tugging her luggage along. She had no intentions of getting on so soon. She'd wait until everyone else gets on before her.
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:59 am

Lee Hyuk
────────────────────────────
17 ● Vocal/Rap ● Heteroflexible ● Tags; Jungah

From the response that he got, Hyuk believed the girl to be friendly. And she also spoke Korean, so that was cool. Yeah, friendly Korean-speaking people were cool. Hyuk liked to pretend to himself that he wasn't very amiable, that he was a dark and mysterious dude of the streets, but that mentality always seemed to disappear as soon as he started talking with someone. He could fantasize.

The girl said she was jetlagged, but she didn't seem like it. Of course, when she explained her smiling face, he supposed that would make anyone looked a little less tired.
"Oh! I see. That sounds like a neat thing to have." Unless you're like, Voldemort or something. Images of the Dark Lord with a warm little smile on his face swam through Hyuk's mind, which he immediately regretting having thought of. "I'm Lee Hyuk, it's... nice to meet you, Jungah." Awkward introductions: check.

Hyuk was momentarily distracted by Jungah waving to someone behind him. He almost followed her gaze, curious to see who it was, but he stopped himself. It could be anyone, and he didn't exactly want to stare. He gave a sideways glance and opened his mouth to say more, but was interrupted by the bus that had finally arrived. His eyes lit up in excitement but his facial features quickly melted into a small pout. Hey, Mr. Bus, you totally just cut me off! And he was talking to a nice girl, too.

Then Kim Jongin in all his glory stepped out of the bus. Hyuk held back his surprise, stunned to see the Exo member so close. His sisters were obsessed with that group. He let out a few breathy chuckles, all hatred for the bus dissipating as he imagined his jealous siblings' reactions when they find out. He fought the urge to pull out his phone and take a picture right then and there, partly because he was still with Jungah and partly because he was trying to pay attention to what Kai was saying. It looked like they could get on the bus now.

Hyuk turned his focus back to Jungah with a small, tired sigh. "Sit on the bus with me?" he offered with a tilt of his head, "I don't know anyone else here by name. Of course you don't have to."
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me