♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby Lavellan » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:13 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form

Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Open
    Mentions: Luana
    ╘════════════════╛
              Checking the list of chores that hung from the notice board, Ava's blue eyes scanned it, not spotting anything worthy of note. Deciding to leave the chores list incomplete, the girl instead called to her pup, the border collie bounding to her eagerly. Zelda had previously been watching another girl and her pitbull, but the eager-to-please pup came lolloping up to the girl, her unusually coloured eyes watching the girl happily. "Wait." The girl instructed, and the pup plonked her rear onto the ground, tail sweeping the ground behind her. Ava dipped into the tack room momentarily, taking her small satchel of treats that she kept hanging from the hook of her saddle. She had two - a yellow one for Zelda, and a pink one for Leilani, but she ensured that she picked up the right one, sure that the pup would eat anything given to her. Instructing the pup to "Come.", she strode out of the barn, aiming to find a quiet spot to train. Finding a round pen that was currently empty, she shrugged, deciding to try that. Letting herself in, allowing the pup to amble in behind her, she sent the pup "Away.", signalling the beginning of their training session.

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form

Single

╘════════════════╛
              A low moan signified that Eli had finally decided to start his day. Tousled brunette hair stuck up in all directions as the man sat up, groggily looking for his phone to check the time as a huge yawn split his lips. Blinking as the bright light of the screen hit his face, he threw his head back down onto the pillow, rubbing at his eyes with a groan. Oh boy. His alarms had sounded and then ended themselves, a long time ago. The rest of the ranch probably had their chores done a long time ago - hey, they were probably close to lunch already. Stifling another yawn, Eli rolled out of the bed, pulling on an old pair of jeans and a comfortable hoodie. Sliding his favourite boots onto his feet, he opened the cabin door, casting a glance around the area. The cabins were quiet, all activity seemingly elsewhere. Sliding a hand through his still-tousled hair, his mouth pulled up into a lopsided grin, closing the door behind him. No one had seen him, so, in his eyes, he had gotten away with it. Hands sliding into his pockets, he sauntered towards the barn, his gait easy. Rosie appeared at his side after a few moments, the dog having being out all night. Bending down to tousle her ears, Eli sighed. He'd go check on Hera, then he'd do a chore or two... Maybe.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:26 am

Dimitri west //24//male//Scent: hey and mud//crush:open//sibling's: yusong west//tags:open//Animals: aslan //Form

dimitri looked over to see the girl was no longer talking to the guy and she looked sad. he smiled softly, " come on boy." he opens the stall. the horse did not look to happy about it, then snorted into his face. " ewww aslan." he yelled. he quickly grabbed the bottom of the neck of the horse, and aslan just stood there as he tried to pull him out. " fine no breakfast for you!" he said then took out a carrot then started to run, in fact aslan did run after him. as soon as he got to the girl with the golden hair he tripped over a rock. aslan being aslan, he took the carrot out of his hand and walked away, with dimitri still on the ground.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:40 am

| | Luana | | Tags: Dimitri | | Form | | Pets: Bo & Sox

Luana heard the boy and his horse walking down the aisle way, and before she knew it he was on the ground. "Are you okay?" Luana spoke, while quickly turning around to help him up. "I would fall as well, I'm usually clumsy" she smiled and chuckled as she said this. Luana hoped she wouldn't mess anything up, so she took a deep breath and looked in his eyes, it took everything in her not to look remotely awkward.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:52 am

Maxwell

"I'm fine, I can tag along on Dancer, he hasn't gone for a ride since I got here" he said, "I'll be right back!" he called before going to Dancer's stall, Elliot standing right beside him, Dancer's eyes seemed to light up a bit when he noticed the stall door opening, Maxwell put the black reins onto Dancer, as well as the matching black saddle, and slowly pulled Dancer out into the grass, he picked up Elliot and placed him in front of him, he got onto Dancer's back and Elliot barked as if he was saying "Hurry up Max!"
Last edited by scarecrowz on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:02 am

Dimitri west//24//male//Scent: hey and mud//crush:open//sibling's: yusong west//tags:luana//Animals: aslan//

dimitri looked at the pretty blondy," thank you," he smiled as she help him up. " yeah well i came over here to help you feel better." he laughed and scratched the back of his head with his hand, " it seems that your my hero this time goldy locks." he smiled a gentle smile. " thanks goldy locks." he said hoping she would be more conformable.

misaki tachibana //20//famale//Scent: rain and county side//crush:open//tags:Eli//Animals: kitty, daikoku//

looked around to see a guy with a hoodie. she got distracted and walked over to him with kitty fallowing her. " hello, you seem pretty sneaky there, what you got planned?" she questioned with a smirk and her hands behind her back, leaning towards him. " can i join you, and your sneaky party?" she asked.

Yusong west //18//male//Scent: rain and city// crush:non//sibling: dimitri west, misaki tachibana (there really good friends, like siblings!)//tags:-//Animals: kiki, kibo//

he stopped as soon as he noticed misaki was gone, "where is she?" he looked around to see no one. " great, just my luck." he said still holding kiki close to him. he stud there then he sat in the middle of the area. and he let kiki down and he started playing with her. he is to wait until he found someone he knows. a horse ran by him witch surprised him. "hey watch where your going!" he say standing up.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:17 am

Luana raised one eyebrow with a smile on her face,Goldy Locks? Hmm I like it". She smiled at Dimitri, he was fairly taller than her. She had her head down at the floor with her arms crossed, and a little smile on her face, she was drawing in the dirt with her boot when she said, "I appreciate you coming to cheer me up" . She did feel a little better that Dimitri head already gotten a nickname for her.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:28 am

Dimitri west//24//male//Scent: hey and mud//crush:open//sibling's: yusong west//tags:luana//Animals: aslan//

he smiled to see that she was feeling better. he remember why he was here in the first place. "i'm dimitri, now whats got you down goldy?" he raised an eyebrow. " i mean there's something that got you down in the dumps." he says still had his eyes glued on her, no matter if she looking at him or not.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:36 am

"Uhm well just problems I have with my self" she sighed heavily. "I'm not good at social interactions, and I get worked up over nothing, not sure why but that's how it's been and I can't stand it". Luana looked up hoping for a pleased look with her response upon Dimitri's face. Luana reached her hand up behind her neck where Bo was and softly scratched his muzzle. Luana felt that his eyes were starring at her, but then she remembered his horse'"So um do we need to go catch your horse?".
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:42 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form

Single

Mentions: Luana
    ╘════════════════╛
              Checking the list of chores that hung from the notice board, Ava's blue eyes scanned it, not spotting anything worthy of note. Deciding to leave the chores list incomplete, the girl instead called to her pup, the border collie bounding to her eagerly. Zelda had previously been watching another girl and her pitbull, but the eager-to-please pup came lolloping up to the girl, her unusually coloured eyes watching the girl happily. "Wait." The girl instructed, and the pup plonked her rear onto the ground, tail sweeping the ground behind her. Ava dipped into the tack room momentarily, taking her small satchel of treats that she kept hanging from the hook of her saddle. She had two - a yellow one for Zelda, and a pink one for Leilani, but she ensured that she picked up the right one, sure that the pup would eat anything given to her. Instructing the pup to "Come.", she strode out of the barn, aiming to find a quiet spot to train. Finding a round pen that was currently empty, she shrugged, deciding to try that. Letting herself in, allowing the pup to amble in behind her, she sent the pup "Away.", signalling the beginning of their training session.

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form

Single

Tags: Misaki
    ╘════════════════╛
              Softly singing a tune from his favourite Broadway tune, Eli watched Rosie investigate something off in the distance, the Australian Shepherd's long tail wagging as she followed some scent off to the distance. Hearing footsteps approaching, Eli turned his head to spot a petite girl approaching, a smirk decorating her lips. Raising an eyebrow as she appeared to be approaching him. Listening to her words, he frowned lightly crossing his arms across his chest. "I ain't up to nothin' sneaky." He said, a fake English accent decorating his teasing words. Taking a small step away as she leaned her body in to him, unnerved by her comfort around a stranger, he allowed an easy smile to slip onto his features. "So, uh, I don't believe we've met. I'm Eli Rhodes, but you can call me E, or Rhodey, or 'Hey, you!' if you like." Nodding to the barn, he answered her second question. "I'm just heading to the barn to check on my mare, you can join me if you like." Taking a step, he then paused again. "Just, uh, just don't do any of that sneakin' you were talking about. The owner doesn't like sneakin', you might get kicked out." Allowing a serious expression to rest on his face, he then allowed a splitting grin to show on his features, turning in the direction of the barn. A light excitement bubbled up into his chest - what if Hera had foaled during the night?!
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:58 am

he froze in the realization, he took his eyes off her and took a look around. ". . . . great the butt can really be a pain sometimes." he looked at her again. "do you mind helping me?" he questioned with a begging smile."maybe your dog can help or something?" he said talking another glance around the area.

misaki tachibana //20//famale//Scent: rain and county side//crush:open//tags:Eli//Animals: kitty, daikoku//

she smiled at him, the stud up straight and started to fallow him. " misaki tachibana. an huh it kinda look like you were." she playfully added. " people just say hey you?" she said with a small frown. " people don't have no manners these days." she said to herself then looked back up to Eli with his sudden request, "i would love to, i have my own little fella to feed myself." she says, "plus i was joking, a friend of mine says im terrible with sneakin' cuz i can get distracted or i eat a lot of crunchy food." she laughed to herself.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me