(♛) masked.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Are you interested?

Yes, yes, yes!
23%
Quite possibly.
41%
Hmm, maybe.
9%
Not really, just looking.
18%
Ugh, no. you need to stop making threads.
9%
Definitely not.
No votes

Total votes : 22

(♞) masked.

Postby landogate » Tue May 02, 2017 6:07 pm

𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐇 𝐀 𝐄 𝐋 ♞ ════════════════════════════════════════════════

the nerves were just settling in, prince raphael of portugal would be
whisked away to the cloudy, dull english land to find a princess, or prince, to
introduce to his parents. he turned around to wave goodbye to his parents,
a wide and loving smile plastered on his face. he wiped his eyes and
moved on, stopping by a kiosk to grab a drink, a packet of chips and a box
of sour candy - his favorite. he made his way onto the plane and sat down,
preparing himself for lift off.

he knew that many of the european countries would have their royal
children whisked off to england to find love, like their parent's before them.
he knew a few of the princes and princess', agneth being one. they had talked
before, only once or twice maybe. he had heard about her on the news,
and boy did she look pretty.

two hours and thirty minutes later, raphael landed. "now landing in
heathrow airport, we hope you enjoy your stay, or welcome home."
raphael pursed his lips and waited for the plane to clear out, it wouldn't
be worth pushing and shoving amongst other people in such a tight
space.

when raphael finally got off the plane he lugged his suitcases on
a trolley, going where the exit signs told him to, seeing if
he could spot anyone he even remotely knew.

male - nineteen - prince of portugal - bisexual - location: heathrow airport - tags:
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♛) i can show you what you truly sure!

Postby valkyrie, » Wed May 03, 2017 2:12 am

( ) - - ALIANOVNA ROSACEAE
          ─── ( PRINCESS )

( role. princess of czech republic) ( age. nineteen ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. airport) ( tagged. seb )

stepping off of the plane, the princess left her mother behind. she didn't enjoy the company of people unless they were her friend or her crush. those relations would be very rare. her mean brown eyes glanced around the airport. alianovna boots clicked against the floor. "alianovna, remember to smile. you'll meet new people." the queen of czech republic said to her daughter. the girl didn't want to be here, nor did she want to marry. the girl saw no paparazzi or media around them, which was good. seeing some other royals talking with each other, alianovna waited her friend, someone she could probably tolerate. the charming prince sebastian. they was pretty good friends, maybe because they knew each other for years. sighing, the princess continued to walk as she ignored her mother's voice.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (♛) masked.

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed May 03, 2017 8:17 am

|| P R I N C E S S L E I L A N I ||
    location; airport || mood; uneasy || tags; ali, andrei, derick || action; talking ||
    another buzz from leila's phone. "ohmygosh! they're here!" a definitely girly squeal,
    not a typical leilani thing, sounded from her as she turned to alison with a pleading
    grin. "watch my stuff for me?" she asked before making a mad dash in her sweats a
    nd a tank towards gate four, which wasn't far from where she was currently at. but
    when your two best friends are at the airport? who else wouldn't run like a friggin
    track star?
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prince derick

Postby danibo » Wed May 03, 2017 9:25 am

derick malic animurk
tags ;; andrei, leilani, ali || location ;; english airport || mood ;; hesitant

derick grinned softly as he heard andrei's humorous reply. he quickly shot back, "no one has even found out anything i've done in a while, and that surprises me."

derick was startled by the girly screech that sounded through the airport. he looked to the sprinting leilani with a warm smile and he held up a finger to andrei to signal he'd be a moment. he dropped his suitcase and ran towards leilani. once they met, derick picked her up and spun around. he set her on the ground, having to look down in order to see her.
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 03, 2017 9:37 am

Eryk Radziwiłł
19 | Male | Bisexual
Prince of Poland
Tagged: Raphael.
While walking through the airport, Eryk soon spotted someone that he recognised, and was glad that it was a friendly face for him - Prince Raphael of Portugal. He took a deep breath, and walked up to him, "Hello, Raphael, I'm glad to see you again," he greeted, his accent still as prominent as ever. It would be nice to be able to find the others with some company as well, and initiating a conversation certainly helped him with his English. Since he had last seen his friend - or, indeed, any of the other royals - he had admittedly not kept in touch very well, mostly because he had either not had much time to do so, or because he just wasn't sure as to what could even be spoken about. After a couple of moments, Eryk asked, "Uh... how have you been?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed May 03, 2017 9:45 am

|| P R I N C E S S L E I L A N I ||
    location; airport || mood; uneasy || tags; ali, andrei, derick || action; talking ||
    feeling her best friend's arms around her back, leila grinned happily as she was gently
    set back down. "about time you got here, loser. making me wait for ten minutes." she
    shook her head in a teasing way, her dark hair falling over her shoulders before she play
    fully pushed him, before going to hug andrei. "hi to you, too, a." she smiled as she felt
    excitement bubble in her stomach. "you guys get that big speech about finding our future
    co-ruler?"
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Wed May 03, 2017 9:50 am

αℓιѕσи gяєу
Princess of Norway | | Hetersexual ||

Ali lowered her cap even lower when Andrei came with Derik, for some reason or another, Ali and Andrei just never got along. She tapped Leilani on the shoulder and whispered, "I'll just go get some coffee, I'll be back."
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed May 03, 2017 10:21 am

( ♥︎ ) - FREYA
    - female )) - heir to scottish throne )) - 19 )) - feeling shy )) - tagging none ))

chewing her bottom lip, freya took off her headphones and sighed. she didn't know most of the heirs around her, and decided to stay hidden. due to her anxiety, a certified cat lay camly in the small carrier in the seat next to her. her father had made sure she took lola with her, as to avoid a panic attack. she looked down at her phone once again before taking a sip of her green tea. she swallowed, she warmth making its way from her throat to her stomach. pursing her lips, she let her blue eyes trail around before looking back down.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♛) 3. andrei medvedev

Postby sinensys » Wed May 03, 2017 10:30 am

A n d r e i M e d v e d e v ,
    prince of russia. tag(s): Derick, Leilani, Alison.

A screech cut through Andrei's laughing, though he then grinned upon recognizing the familiar hispanic voice. He neared the lot, grinning, and brought his and Derick's suitcases over. The russian's grin dropped to a smile as he saw an unfortunately familiar figure: the princess of Norway. It took him a few moments longer to finally register who she was because of the baseball cap and sunglasses, but he did recognize her. However, she seemed quick to slink away, and he was a little glad, as they were so similar yet never quite saw each other eye to eye. His lopsided grin returned at the spanish princess hugging him. "Lani!" He hugged her back and then released her, pulling a look of feigned innocence: "You mean my parents were actually speaking to me? I must have truly gone deaf- here," he turned his head to the right so his left ear was closer to Leilani, "try my left ear, maybe it's the deaf one since I sit to the right of the king and queen usually. You've saved me a trip to doctor's, Lani!"
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

christopher

Postby vixen; » Wed May 03, 2017 10:32 am

C H R I S T O P H E R

male | nine-teen | prince of mexico | location; airport | tags; open

xxxxxxxxxxchristopher walked through the row of the private jet. a sigh escaped him as sat on the chair. the jet was a luxury that was not needed by christopher. he had wished to take a commercial flight to london to spare his country the expense of a private jet. but the cabinet had decided that for the sake of appearances. christopher had insisted upon the commercial flight but the decision for the private jet had been made and christopher was given no voice in the matter. though, after three hours into the flight, christopher had to admit that the private jet was nice.
        xxxxxxxxxxa small dog yapped from the crate. black fur covered the small animal. and christopher cast a smile at the dog. an attendant appeared, delivering the news that the flight would be landing shortly. christopher sat down. fifteen minutes past and the ground was visible. christopher followed one of the crew members off the plane. stepping onto the ground for the first time in five hours. christopher stretched, thanked the attendant as his luggage was handed to him. he tipped the attendant and took the crate that contained his dog. christopher carried the crate, pulling his suitcase behind him.
        xxxxxxxxxxhe stepped into the airport, waiting for the van to arrive to carry him to the hotel and then to the ballroom. christopher glanced around the airport. his eyes landed on a coffee shop. he smiled before walking over to the coffee shop. dressed in a navy blue suit with a golden crown sitting atop his head. he was clearly a person of importance, he held himself with a regal pride, though he refused to use his power to his advantage.
        xxxxxxxxxxhe stood in front of the barista, the counter separating the two. the woman smiled kindly at him, she appeared to be eighteen or perhaps twenty at the most. "what's up with the outfit?" she asked him kindly. christopher looked up from his wallet. he flashed a smile back at the barista. "i am the crown prince of mexico, here for the royal ball. this is my crown and my country's cabinet insist that i wear a suit." christopher watched as the barista lost her smile and a confused look took its place. "oh. your h-highness. i'm sorry." christopher could not resist the temptation to laugh at the woman. "don't worry. you're not from mexico and i honestly prefer if you just refer to me as chris or christopher." christopher reached his hand across the counter and shook the barista's hand. he walked to the sitting area next to the coffee shop. the barista called his name, christopher stood up, took his cup from the counter and smiled as he saw a small crown drawn above the "c" above "chris" written on the cup.
        xxxxxxxxxxx"what? no tip." christopher stopped as he heard the barista. he reached inside his coat, taking out a small white card and a fountain pen. "here, if you ever find yourself in trouble. give me a call." with that christopher walked away from the coffee shop, taking with him his luggage.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me