Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Postby lilac sky » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 pm

I step away when she moves, still trying to hide my face "How are you going to take care of four police cars by yourself?" I cross my arms, moving to where I was still blocking the alley "And my names not 'Cupcake'."
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catmasterz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Katniss

She huffed "Oh it isn't I could a sworn it was" She said sarcasm laced into her voice "Any who Cupcake watch and learn" she almost giggled as a smirk crawled on to her face as she saw the lights and jogged out to the street acting normal as then she noticed she was noticed immediately running in the opposite direction and hitting a dead end crawled up and got to the roof. Her heart was pounding as she jumped and rolled on the buildings enjoying the adrenaline a smile on her face. Soon she hopped low enough to the ground as the police were distracted over 2 blocks away. "We got 5 minutes before backup comes lets go Cupcake.....and stop trying to hide, we are all wanted
Let your dreams be bigger than your fears,
And let your actions be bigger than your words
Catmasterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:36 pm

She's still calling me cupcake.I didn't know why, but a kind of liked it. I finally let her see my whole face, figuring I couldn't hide forever. He looks back at the two girls "Shouldn't we wait for them?"
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catmasterz » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:24 am

Katniss

She huffed "You really think the Rebels need us?" Once she saw him in the light she wasted no time taking in every detail. His long brown hair and sharp jaw. His eyes were the thing that caught her eye. They looked like a blue with a hint of green, she thought they were beautiful. She snapped out of the small trance and came back to reality.
Let your dreams be bigger than your fears,
And let your actions be bigger than your words
Catmasterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:43 am

Tori Louise
I watch the two talk and roll my eyes. "I can handle myself." I say to both of them as I look at my leg. I get back up and look at the police cars. I glare at the cars and start running again. I stumble once more and groan as I look back at them. "You guys coming or not?" I say to them knowing if Taylor was there she would have almost invited them into the group. But I'm harder and tougher to get through. I rip off a part of my tank top and tied it around my leg and start running.
── The Third, But You ───────────
╒═════════════════════════╕
.::Q U O T E::.
"Thinking about the
Past
but, cryιng нαρριℓу cause it
Happened."
────

coding
╘═════════════════════════╛
─────────────── Can Call Me ──
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:52 am

Taylor Logan
I look back at the doors. "Where's Tori?" Asked someone. "She'll be here soon. Close the doors." I say and watch them close. I sigh and walk to the battle arena and look around as I saw people in training.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:52 am

Mayla Smith|💥|feeling~flirty
She walked into the secret rebels place she was wearing her black jeans and imagine dragons tee she stole some food early so she took a bite of her energy bar
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:55 am

Taylor Logan
"Hey Mayla." I spoke to her with a gentle smile. Between Tori and I, I was the nicer one. I was strong but I wasn't as mean and strict as Tori. But that's what made her and I a good team to lead The Rebels.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:00 am

Mayla|💥
She smiled "hey Taylor" she said "there are new high heels on sale I am thinking of borrowing them for maybe forever" she said finishing her energy bar and stuffing it in her pocket
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:08 am

I shrug "Maybe they do." I look back over my shoulder as the girl talks, "Come on!" I yell excitedly, running after her.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me