Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - Closed and Started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - need one more boy!!

Postby soulie » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Ok Everyone that has posted forums have been added and it looks like tomorrow we will for sure be starting and I wanted to say thanks to everyone for joining and I'm so excited :D))
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soulie » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:58 pm

Those that have reserved I will be messaging to post their forums and if by tomorrow they are not posted I will be opening the spots up. Also there is still one boy we need. If anyone would like to play him as well just message me. As soon as forums are posted for them I will Start thanks for being patient :D))
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OverTheMoon » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:32 pm

{Could I reserve the temporary bliss male please??}
Hello c:
I am OverTheMoon.
Things I like:
-Sherlock
-Reading
-Writing
-Doctor
Who
-Computers
-Role
Playing
-Supernatural
-Talking
with people
-Anime
Links:
Tumblr
Twitter
OverTheMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soulie » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:15 pm

@Cheshire~ Yes I'll save him for you.
@ Everyone All spots have been filled so once all apps are posted, we may all begin.))
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kian Dwight-Temporary Bliss

Postby OverTheMoon » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:40 pm

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒
♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒
♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Brown hair with blonde highlights,
    blue eyes, tan skin, nice body
    Kian is mostly nice and a great guy,
    but he does have a firey temper.
    Little things just set him off
    and he doesn't know how to control
    it.
    Kian has been in and out of
    foster care until he was 15
    years old when he was adopted
    by a nice family. When he was 17,
    he moved out and got his own
    apartment. Not knowing where
    he belonged for the longest time
    is probably why he may have some
    anger issues.
    X

Hello c:
I am OverTheMoon.
Things I like:
-Sherlock
-Reading
-Writing
-Doctor
Who
-Computers
-Role
Playing
-Supernatural
-Talking
with people
-Anime
Links:
Tumblr
Twitter
OverTheMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soulie » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:11 pm

@ Everyone - Added you. Everyone has been added to the front page.
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:19 am

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Nicole April Woods is just an average teenage girl. She is sixteen years old and she enjoys doing typical teenage girl things. Her favorite things to do are drawing, writing and she enjoys taking the odd photo or two. When she is not doing these things she is obsessing about superheroes or hanging out with her friends. The girl had a pretty average life and childhood and she grew up in a good home. She was also an only child so she had all the attention and love she wanted. When she went to high school, she was part of the popular crowd and even she met this boyand she fell madly in love with him. They had a typical romance but they started growing apart as they grew up. Nicole desperatelywants to fix her romance with Harry and does not care what it takes.

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Name: Nicole April Woods
    Birthday: second of March
    Good traits: honest, trustworthy, friendly, flirty, intelligent.
    Bad traits: shy, self conscious, over emotional, hot headed.
    First impression: flirty, care free, shy, happy, intelligent.
    Pets: a beagle puppy named Daisy.

ImageImageImage
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:20 am

ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ
██
[My full name is Isabella Grace Lane but I would like you to call my Bella or Izzy but I would much rather be called Bella then Izzy because Izzy was my best friends name....we will get to that later.I am eighteen years of age.I am female but I am really not sure why you need me to tell you.I guess you could call me sweet well my parents do.I am ok at being caring.I am not very brave and outgoing so I would rather stay inside and do my homework then go out and swim with sharks.I am very clumsy and bad at sports.But my best quality is that I am very go at school work.I love school and homework but sometimes I like to be outside but mostly I like to be inside.I hate when people smoke and I also hate motorcycles.I have a fish named Gold because he or she is a gold fish.]
ⓓⓔⓔⓟⓔⓡ
██
[My Ex's name was Brandon Hail.He was my boyfriend till last year.I loved him with all of my heart but I guess he didn't love me back.I was walking to his house and he was on his porch kissing another girl.I came to school the next day and he broke up with me.Well that is that.....So my past was ok I guess,I grew up in a small town in Florida.I soon moved here.I kindergarten I started will my good girl reputation.I became that good girl from that yea on.That is pretty much all of my past.I have no boyfriend so yeah,,,I am open!I have no crush either.Also no secrets....yet.I told you what I like but O can tell you again.I like school and homework and also being indoors.I am the good girl from the good girl and bad boys group.What I am looking in a boyfriend is so one who will love me for who I am and not love another girl behind my back.I have no preface for who I would like in a boyfriend.Also NO children because I am still a child myself.
Last edited by opalnecklace on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥You could call her my best friend but we are really sisters♥This signature is for my best friends Animal_I've_Become and ily.Love you guys!♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soulie » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Ok everyone, all the forms have been linked on the front page so we may all begin. Please take a look at the front page for info on weather and month. I will be aft for a bit but you may start rping now, I don't mind who does the opening post.))
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soulie » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Shain - I found you

Shain looked through the lens of her camera at the birds as they flew just low enough that their feet grazed the water. Taking a few pictures she smiled at the sight. It was a bit cold out still but her coat helped to keep her just warm enough. She had been up since the morning trekking around to find the best pictures she could. The lake was her last stop and she was pretty happy with the results she had gotten, even taking a special one with her grandma's camera. Though as happy as she was with the pictures she still frowned. Most saw her as a happy outgoing girl but alone she frowned more than smiled if she did at all. She felt alone. All the friends she had were great and the guys around her was fun but none of them really looked at the real her.

Nathaniel - Lovesick Fool

He rolled over in his bed rubbing the sleep from his face. It was already about ten in the morning meaning he was late for work. He groaned to himself and slipped out of bed. Luckily for him he was use to this and was setting records for how fast he could be ready. It took him only minutes now to be ready to walk out the door though not always looking tip top shape but he didn't mind much. He really only took extra care of what he looked like around his girlfriend. He loved her so much and partially would do anything for her. He was crazy in love and he knew it but he didn't care. He loved her.
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me