Luna Side Stables ((Teen Romance Not Accepting!))

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Do you like this rp? and if so sould i make another human one?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:01 am

1.Ya u love it! <3
38%
2.Yes its good
13%
3.Its ok...
No votes
4.No not much
No votes
5.YOU HAVING A LAUGH I HATE IT!
No votes
1.I think you could make another one because i would love to join!
No votes
2.I would like you to because i might join
25%
3.I dont mind
25%
4.Not realy...
No votes
5.NO NO NO and NO!!!
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: Luna Side Stables ((Teen Romance Now Accepting!))

Postby pollydogluv » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:35 pm

~ Alice Johnson ~

Alice smiles at her mare and gently rubs under her forelock making her relax a bit more, she looked around and saw three people standing together the otherside of the stables, sighing she quickly walked to the stables and tryed to go unnoticed in to it.

~ Connor Johnson ~

Connor went in and slowly whistled to the stallion he was frantically looking around and started to bounce a bit and figet he pawed the bottom of the trailer, connor went to him and patted his neck which made him stop, connor untied him and led him out, Apachi repeatedly whinnied and once he was out of the trailer he started to rear and thrash out to the air as he was very excitable. Apachi started snorting and bucked while connor tried to make him walk a bit but he continued to rear and buck.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~example~ » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Stella: she turns around quikley seeing the horse bucking a rearing she looked at the boy and smiled she then walked over to him *would you like a hand?* she says
Image Image
~example~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 pm

((GTG))
~ Connor Johnson ~

He looked around and saw a girl asking if he needed help "Thanks, he always does this in a new place." He said while ducking a bit as Apachi kept on swerving around while kicking, Connor held a hand out to her smiling "Connor, this is apachi." he said and kept a firm grip at the end of the rope while he let Apachi do his thing so to speak until he got bored after a few seconds.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:58 am

Brook: she watches the horse bucking and rearing suddenly Demon seemed like a pussy cat compaired to the horse. she looks at Stella and felt sorry for her she didnt seem to have a horse she wanted to walk over and offer her to ride Demon but Demon by name Demon by nature

James: he laughs and walks over he had been training horses all his life she he knew a thing or two a bout calming them down he looks at Connor "Want a hand and welcome to the camp im James my family live here" he explains.

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there, I’m f o x. I was once known as f a l l i n g. and would be grateful if didn’t steal it because I may return to it later on. I’m a semi-literate role player with good grammar and punctuation; I guess you could say I’m fairly active and do at least 300 words per post. I don’t bite so feel free to shoot me a pm any time you have any questions or just want to role play!
f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:45 am

~ Connor Johnson ~

Connor he looked at the guy a bit confused "Uh hi." he said and patted his stallions neck as he celmed down, he just snorted and pawed the ground. Apachi looked up at the two new people he didnt really like new people. He reared and kicked out to the nearest person which was the guy he missed but repeatedly reared up in his direction, connor smirked a bit as he stood by Apachi's side.
I’m sure you understand.
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:58 am

James: He Looks at Connor "want to see the stables?" he asks Connar, Stella and Brook befor getting blue and taking her tack off.

Brook: "Sure Im Sure Demon would love to have a rest" she says looking at him he nods and she laughs as he noods at her.

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there, I’m f o x. I was once known as f a l l i n g. and would be grateful if didn’t steal it because I may return to it later on. I’m a semi-literate role player with good grammar and punctuation; I guess you could say I’m fairly active and do at least 300 words per post. I don’t bite so feel free to shoot me a pm any time you have any questions or just want to role play!
f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:08 am

~ Connor Johnson ~

He nodded and looked up to apachi he was quite tall at 17hh but he needed to be tall for a show jumper, connor walked to the stbles and looked for a free stall for him hopefully not nar a mare as connor didnt want apachi getting any mares pregnant. Connor saw a free stall next to a grey gelding, he put apachi in and saw the water was full and there was a hay net hanging up in the corner.
I’m sure you understand.
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:39 am

James: "this is Ruffeain!" he laughs as he strokes his nose "he can be nippy but he is a very hice horse" he adds quickly "thats jinx" he says pointing to a chestnut mare oposit Ruffeain "and thats Zack he is a Ex racer" he adds pointing at the bay horse with a z shaps on his head "and lasty thats SunSet" he says as a Pretty Mare looks at him.

Brook: "wow!" she says and she leads Demon to a Stall next to Zack she makes sure there was food and water "so what does your horse do?" she asks James and Callom "Mine is a Dresarge horse" she says "but we havnt won anythig" she says a littel embarresed

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:50 am

((Who the h*ll is callom?))
I’m sure you understand.
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 am

O.o my brains gon mad i mean Connor XD WHAT AN EPIC FAIL FOR ME XD))

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me