Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:43 pm

*accepted!*
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:44 pm

(Woo hoo! I'm excited :D anyone open?)
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:45 pm

*I have my character Heather open. She's at the mall.*
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:55 pm

(Awesome! I'll have Phil come wandering in)

Phil Wallace | Male | 27 | tags; Heather
    Phil had been sitting at thr mall for nearly an hour, a tiny sketchbook in his hand and s ball point pen. He had recently found out that the mall was a great place to find a variety of people to draw. Sure half his drawings were simple five seconds sketches as most his subjects were moving and soon out of view, but practice was practice. As his hand began to ache and the frustration of never having a complete sketch done began to sink in he closed his sketchbook. Just then his phone buzzed and with a wuick glance Phil let out a soft sigh. His father had just told him their family was in charge of getting presents for his uncle Jeffs family. It was a tradition they've always had, each family on his dads side was assigned someone and gifts were exchanged at the family Christmas party. Knowing his cousin liked video games he wandered over to GameStop. Unfortunately he knew nothing about gaming and looked rather lost among the gamers. Slowly, against every bone in his body, he wandered to the front desk to seek help. Once there he pressed a small bell to notify any employees of his presence.
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:10 pm

||Heather||Female||Tagged: Phil

Heather appeared from the back when she heard the bell ring.
She was glad that there was hardly anyone here and that she was getting off within the next ten minutes. The small young woman walked over to the front and glanced at the person who needed help. "Hey, welcome to GameStop. How can I help you today?" she said, offering a small smile.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:24 pm

Phil glanced over his shoulders and his ears trained on a conversation shared between two men who looked to be in their thirties.

"Dude you totally should have seen the K.O. I made last night--"

"On that new game you got?! "

"Heck ya man, stayed up till 3 am just trying to finish--"

Phils eaves dropping was interrupted when a young women came to the counter. He let his eyes take in nearly every detail of her appearance. Having just finished drawing he noticed every crease, every fold of fabric and every line on her face. She was rather good looking with her steel blue eyes and long hair. Phil noticed the tattoo on her arm of a koi fish and raised his brow slightly. Though his brow was raised mainly to the fact she was a girl working at GameStop. It was clear he was a girl believer of the gamer stereotype. Males ranging from 8-40 who spent their days in the basement and had acne ridden faces.

Before he stared at her too long he cleared his throat, "yes, right... Well" he began, pulling a satchel from his side to his front and slipping his sketchbook safely inside. "I'm in need of a game.. One a 17 year old might like.. Possibly a bit violent? " he shrugged, continuing to explain his situation to the girl "you see..
    I'm getting a Christmas present for my cousins and I know he's a gaming fanatic. Unfortunately i.. I don't know the first thing about gaming these days.
    "
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:39 pm

Heather listened to what he was saying and nodded her head. "Well that's alright, I can help out on picking the right game for him. A bit of a violent kind of game huh? Like shooting games kind of thing? If so, then we have plenty of those to choose from." she said, pointing over towards the closest section near her. "I personally don't care for those kind of games but hey everyone has their preferences." she added with a shrug of her shoulders and waited to see what he would do. If he needed more help she would surely give it if he asked.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Peering over his shoulder to where she pointed, Phil scanned the shelves momentarily at the variety of game choices. None of them looked appealing to him, but then again he didn't like violence all that much either. Turning back to face the girl he let a corner of his mouth tug into a half smile. "I'm not a fan of violent things either" he shrugged and pulled on the end of his scarf to even it out. "But I'll go have a look and see if anything jumps out at me... Um.. Thank you," he paused a moment to find her name tag. "heather. " Phil turned to leave and inspect the shelf of games when he paused. Turning back to the counter he furrowed his brow a bit in embarrassment, "Actually.. Could you come look with me? Stop me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming since you work here you have probably played some games or Atleast know more then me. I think it might help having someone who knows something about games give me their opinion"
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:05 pm

She walked over to join him and scanned the games carefully. Sure she had played some of the games that were on display, even if she didn't care for any of them. "Hmm well I have indeed played some of them, and even if I'm not a huge fan of violent games like shooting games such as Call of Duty, it isn't too bad minus the foul language. If that an issue, I'm sure there's options on that end." Heather said and then looked over at Phil before shifting her gaze back to the shelf.

"Now I'm not a huge expert in shooting games unlike my co worker Andy, who knows wayy more than I do. But he isn't here or he would have told you the best one to go with." Heather added.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:12 pm

Phil followed behind heather as she began to look over the games. He did the same, finding some shooting games more appealing then others. Some of the covers weren't all that eye catching. And being in the business of taking pictures, Phil knew a lot about eye catching. Poor advertising on the developers part perhaps. When heather explained her coworker Andy knee more, Phil was tempted to say he would simply come in another day and get his help. Buy Phil didn't really care too much for his cousins present and what evwr he chose now or in the future wouldn't really matter. Phil grabbed the newer COD and shrugged, "This'll have to do. If he doesn't like it he can always return it I guess.. " Phil explained, flipping the case over and briefly examining the back side. With another shrug he looked back at heather, "I'll take this one"
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me