❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Postby Gray! » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:54 pm

Sara
"Bucky and Tuli, you shouldn't be afraid their actual very gentle, I have a Australian Shepard also" she said trying to keep the subject of the animals she loved talking about her animals " My Aussie is literally named red bull she is so hyper you can blame my brother for the name" she smiled she actually kinda liked this guy even though the first introduction wasn't the greatest.
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yoonyoon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:45 pm

(still wondering if my character was accepted?)
yoonyoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:38 am

yes your character was accepted.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yoonyoon » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:41 am

(yay thanks! I'll start a bit later on since it's 6am)
yoonyoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:25 am

[post for theo will be up later.]
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby juicebox! » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:41 am

B R A D E N
state || iowa
location || bus
tags || sara

the boy laughed and nodded. "still scary." he winked, referring to the horses being gentle. "oh and aussie, nice! theyre so cute. i have a belgian malinois named ruben and a dutch shepherd named cash. i got cash a few months before moving to iowa and i didnt get ruben too long ago. theyre both my babies. im pretty sure if anybody stole them or hurt them, id probably freak. id turn into my mom." he laughed at the thought. that surely would be quite the sight. he would boss everybody around and make sure nobody did anything bad. that would be awful. he looked out the window before leaning against the back of the seat more. "ugh, can we hurry up and go already!" he complained.
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:53 am

~*moonlightflower*~ wrote:
Jessica//female//Cali//tags~open

The blonde hair girl got in the bus right on time noticing everyone seemed to be already seated with someone. she sat in the middle and made herself comfortable on the chair,she heard her phone ring and she rummaged through her purse and found her phone Hello, This is Jessica" the other person was her ex "I knew I blocked this number for a reason" she muttered before hanging up she fixed her hair slightly and put her phone away what a great start to the trip sitting alone....
● ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ●
| Hey there! i'm Euphoric c: | <3 Detroit: become human |
anything aesthetic | cmbyn | Lostgirl | Marvel | And anything romantic!

● ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ●
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:11 pm

xXx
"Ah~ I'm hoping to find someone"
Name: Teagan / Riley
Where?: Inside the bus
Tagged with: No one )Open(

Teagan shifted himself to a different, more open seat. He set his suit case at his feet again and sighed a bit, looking out the window with a small optimistic smile. This would be fun, he knew it. He tapped his nails on the seat quietly and wondered what to do. He'd make friends here eventually. He looked around the bus for a moment, noting all the other graduates for a moment. He took a mental note of their faces, just in case he talked to any of them sometime soon. After he took note of most of them he looked back through the window, leaning his elbow on the side of the metal frame.
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── ❝ eight ──

Postby hellb0und » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:18 pm

theo

( state utah ) ( location airport ) ( tags freya )

theo nodded back to the girl across from him, noticing she clearly hadn't wanted anyone sitting next to her. unknowing what to do, he looked out the window in a rather bored manner. hearing the male complain yet again, he was tempted to tell him to shut it. although at the same time was aware it'd simply cause yet another fight. looking up towards who'd been driving the bus, he made an attempt to see if they'd be leaving soon. it was most likely going to be a long ride. shifting through his luggage theo pulled out his camera and set it on his lap, debating whether or not he'd be capable of snapping a few pictures on his way there.
Last edited by hellb0und on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:26 pm

❝ heatwave. ❞ wrote:
|| name ; kennedy jane friar ; kj. || location ; airport entrance. || tags ; lowell. || feeling ; uneasy. || outfit ; x.

kj's eyes widened when she heard 'dallas'. "you're from texas, too??" she could not contain her excitement. "i'm from huntsville.
there were signs about the camp around my school and when i told my parents about it, they were encouraging me to go.
i felt sad to leave my horses behind, though. they're probably missing me about now.
" as she spoke, the texas native
kicked the heel of her boots against the concrete and that feeling of homesickness returned, and silently, she was wishing
to be back home where the dirt made her feel better. "hey, the bus is here."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me