Little Haven High School (OLD + DEAD, PLEASE LOCK)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Little Haven High School (OPEN, NEEDING CHARACTERS)

Postby badvibesforever » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:01 pm

"Ok." he said "Well mine is french fries.." he said, scratching his head.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Emily
Crush:Open,PM me
Tags:Daniel

"You could sit next to me if you want" she told him. The seat next to her was open.
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badvibesforever » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:05 pm

"Sure." he moved over to sit next to her and felt his face burning, but he hid the fact. "When is this assembly going to start. Its taking forever." he ran his fingers through his hair
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Emily
Crush:Open

"I'm not sure, everyone's just doing their own thing" Emily answered. She looked around the gym, most people were talking while others were by themselves.
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badvibesforever » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:14 pm

"That is weird." He said simply. He put some earphones in and started listening to music with one earbud off so he could hear.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Emily
Crush:Open

"I guess so you can say that". She wondered what took the principle so long to start. "I wonder why they won't start, it looks like everyone is here already".
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:33 am

Username: god is an astronaut
name:
beryl eremita santiago
sexuality:
homosexual
nationality:
peruvian
height:
five foot seven
hair | eyes:
pink | brown
crush:
---

....................Image
Beryl is an overachiever in every sense of the word. She pays close attention in class, studies hard, keeps notes, and gets near perfect grades. After all, she has big dreams and doesn't plan on letting anyone or anything stand in the way of her achieving what she's set out to- and Beryl's dreams come in the form of some day going to space.
Beryl can come off as very serious when someone first meets her, and almost a bit cruel to those she doesn't get along with, but she opens up quickly and ends up getting along well with most of the people she meets. She's rebellious at heart and doesn't like to be told what to do, despite not having the guts to actually speak up against it. She values any freedom she has and expresses herself in music, which is why she's recently taken up guitar, even though she isn't very good at it yet. She's a quick learner and catches on to things easily. Beryl is confident when not facing authority figures, almost to the point of being arrogant. She is rather secretive and doesn't ever talk about her personal life, despite not really having anything to hide. She fits in easily with the popular crowd because of her judgmental nature and the more fun-loving side of herself that rarely shows, but she's not what parents would call a good influence. She doesn't conform well and makes it clear she doesn't like a lot of the rules imposed on her. Her preferred language is Quechua, as it's what she speaks at home. She follows politics closely, despite claiming she doesn't care about them, and if astronomy doesn't work out for her, she plans on (somehow) taking up sailing, as she's fascinated by pirates.

history wrote:Beryl was born and raised in Peru. She speaks Spanish
as her first language, followed by Quechua and English.
Her family moved to America when she was 14, but other
than that, her life has been fairly normal.
physical and mental health wrote:- Aside from being a bit overweight, Beryl is fairly healthy,
as far as health issues go.

songs wrote:- Oh No! - Marina and the Diamonds
- I'm Like a Lawyer - Fall Out Boy

name:
ortenza antonia mines
sexuality:
bisexual (closeted)
nationality:
peruvian-american
height:
five foot four
hair | eyes:
red | green
crush:
Willow, maybe?

.............Image
Ortenza might come off as a sweet and genuinely innocent person, but she's as caustic as can be. At first, she seems like she could honestly do no wrong- she's just a harmless Catholic girl who does what she's told and is rather giggly- maybe even ditzy.
When you get to know her, though, Ortenza is honestly a terrible person. She's cruel and callous, overly conservative, and religious to a point of near extremism. She loves her friends and family, but has a weird way of showing it, and never actually says it out loud. Ortenza doesn't feel as much as she thinks she probably should- she doesn't love anybody, and the only emotions she ever feels to an extreme are anger and hatred. She can be incredibly moody- her mood can go from fun and relaxed to angry and vindictive in a matter of seconds, and she's very easy to anger. She has bipolar disorder and is taking medication for it, but it only helps so much. She doesn't ever tell anyone about that because she's under the impression that it will ruin her family's reputation. Ortenza is, by all means, spoiled. She gets what she wants when she wants it, and it's very clear she's the favoured child of her family. Being raised with a lot of money, she's not used to being told told no. Her family was always very conservative, and as a result, she struggles with her sexuality- she knows she likes girls, as well as guys, but is completely in denial of it. Ortenza has just the right look about her to be able to get away with just about anything. She's a fantastic actress and an even better liar and manipulator. She's very possessive of her friends and anyone she dates, almost to the point of being controlling. While she's absolutely terrible, she does have a soft spot for children and animals. She is a great baker and, after high school, plans on either becoming a housewife or a nurse, though she isn't quite sure which yet. She's infatuated with all things 1950s, and her appearance really reflects that.

history wrote:Ortenza's life has been close enough
to normal. Both of her parents were immigrants from Peru,
and she grew up speaking both Spanish and English. She has
several older and younger sisters, and her family raised her
to be very conservative.
physical and mental health wrote:- Ortenza is completely healthy physically.
- Mentally, she has and is medicated for bipolar disorder.

songs wrote:- Rill Rill - Sleigh Bells
- Primadonna - Marina and the Diamonds
- Girls/Girls/Boys - Panic! At the Disco

got these two dorks done! i have a male character i'll add as soon as possible!
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerplunk » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:37 am

Principal Eskobar grabbed the microphone once more and tapped it. There was a loud screeching noise and she winced.
"May I have everyone's attention?" She said softly into the microphone. "Welcome to Little Haven High School! I'm Principal Eskobar. If you need anything, let me know! Now, your schedules will be outside of your classrooms. That's all I wanted to say. Now, have fun and enjoy your school year!" She stepped off of the stage, and clusters of students exited.
    kerp they/them
    fall enjoyer
    satanist ⚰️
kerplunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerplunk » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:38 am

god is an astronaut wrote:Username: god is an astronaut
name:
beryl eremita santiago
sexuality:
homosexual
nationality:
peruvian
height:
five foot seven
hair | eyes:
pink | brown
crush:
---

....................Image
Beryl is an overachiever in every sense of the word. She pays close attention in class, studies hard, keeps notes, and gets near perfect grades. After all, she has big dreams and doesn't plan on letting anyone or anything stand in the way of her achieving what she's set out to- and Beryl's dreams come in the form of some day going to space.
Beryl can come off as very serious when someone first meets her, and almost a bit cruel to those she doesn't get along with, but she opens up quickly and ends up getting along well with most of the people she meets. She's rebellious at heart and doesn't like to be told what to do, despite not having the guts to actually speak up against it. She values any freedom she has and expresses herself in music, which is why she's recently taken up guitar, even though she isn't very good at it yet. She's a quick learner and catches on to things easily. Beryl is confident when not facing authority figures, almost to the point of being arrogant. She is rather secretive and doesn't ever talk about her personal life, despite not really having anything to hide. She fits in easily with the popular crowd because of her judgmental nature and the more fun-loving side of herself that rarely shows, but she's not what parents would call a good influence. She doesn't conform well and makes it clear she doesn't like a lot of the rules imposed on her. Her preferred language is Quechua, as it's what she speaks at home. She follows politics closely, despite claiming she doesn't care about them, and if astronomy doesn't work out for her, she plans on (somehow) taking up sailing, as she's fascinated by pirates.

history wrote:Beryl was born and raised in Peru. She speaks Spanish
as her first language, followed by Quechua and English.
Her family moved to America when she was 14, but other
than that, her life has been fairly normal.
physical and mental health wrote:- Aside from being a bit overweight, Beryl is fairly healthy,
as far as health issues go.

songs wrote:- Oh No! - Marina and the Diamonds
- I'm Like a Lawyer - Fall Out Boy

name:
ortenza antonia mines
sexuality:
bisexual (closeted)
nationality:
peruvian-american
height:
five foot four
hair | eyes:
red | green
crush:
Willow, maybe?

.............Image
Ortenza might come off as a sweet and genuinely innocent person, but she's as caustic as can be. At first, she seems like she could honestly do no wrong- she's just a harmless Catholic girl who does what she's told and is rather giggly- maybe even ditzy.
When you get to know her, though, Ortenza is honestly a terrible person. She's cruel and callous, overly conservative, and religious to a point of near extremism. She loves her friends and family, but has a weird way of showing it, and never actually says it out loud. Ortenza doesn't feel as much as she thinks she probably should- she doesn't love anybody, and the only emotions she ever feels to an extreme are anger and hatred. She can be incredibly moody- her mood can go from fun and relaxed to angry and vindictive in a matter of seconds, and she's very easy to anger. She has bipolar disorder and is taking medication for it, but it only helps so much. She doesn't ever tell anyone about that because she's under the impression that it will ruin her family's reputation. Ortenza is, by all means, spoiled. She gets what she wants when she wants it, and it's very clear she's the favoured child of her family. Being raised with a lot of money, she's not used to being told told no. Her family was always very conservative, and as a result, she struggles with her sexuality- she knows she likes girls, as well as guys, but is completely in denial of it. Ortenza has just the right look about her to be able to get away with just about anything. She's a fantastic actress and an even better liar and manipulator. She's very possessive of her friends and anyone she dates, almost to the point of being controlling. While she's absolutely terrible, she does have a soft spot for children and animals. She is a great baker and, after high school, plans on either becoming a housewife or a nurse, though she isn't quite sure which yet. She's infatuated with all things 1950s, and her appearance really reflects that.

history wrote:Ortenza's life has been close enough
to normal. Both of her parents were immigrants from Peru,
and she grew up speaking both Spanish and English. She has
several older and younger sisters, and her family raised her
to be very conservative.
physical and mental health wrote:- Ortenza is completely healthy physically.
- Mentally, she has and is medicated for bipolar disorder.

songs wrote:- Rill Rill - Sleigh Bells
- Primadonna - Marina and the Diamonds
- Girls/Girls/Boys - Panic! At the Disco

got these two dorks done! i have a male character i'll add as soon as possible!

Accepted! Thanks for entering :)
    kerp they/them
    fall enjoyer
    satanist ⚰️
kerplunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerplunk » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:40 am

Misty sighed. "That's all she wanted us here for?"
She got out of her seat and went to the door.
    kerp they/them
    fall enjoyer
    satanist ⚰️
kerplunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me