Royal Engagements {Paused/Open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Royal Engagements {Full/Started}

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:48 am

Nicholas Rainier
18|Male|Bisexual
Golden Champion
Tagged: Marcel
He slowly turns his head to look at Marcel, still very much hesitant. He's not quite sure whether or not to be surprised by his response. He did feel a little relieved, though, and supposed that he didn't really have that much to be concerned about with Marcel. Still. What he was surprised about, was what Marcel said about him. He thought that he was stunning? Nicholas decided to put that down to just being reassuring, rather than a personal compliment. "I'm not uncomfortable." Nicholas replied, "I just... prefer to not have anyone know until I'm certain of their opinion. Thank you, though." He would have said that he didn't make an effort to hide it, but just wasn't open about it, but he guessed his current actions would make it seem otherwise. "At least you do not seem to care so much about what others think of you." Nicholas added.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:00 am

Marcel Wittaker
20/Male/Bisexual
Revolutionary
tags--Nicholas
He nods, then says in a dramatic tone, "Tis but a gift and a curse" he leans back, draping his arm over his eyes, before the chair wobbles and his eyes widen before falling back, hitting the ground.

There's silence, then Marcel cackles abruptly, wheezing softly. He starts to laugh so hard a tear escapes his eye.
"woop!" He smiles widely, trying to calm down, but still giggling.
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:09 am

Nicholas Rainier
18|Male|Bisexual
Golden Champion
"I suppose that depends how you look at it." Nicholas commented, and was about to say some more, when Marcel's chair had tipped backwards.
Nicholas stood up swiftly, with a soft gasp of shock, and he walked over to Marcel, rather concerned. He wasn't sure why the other prince was laughing - he was more worried that he'd been hurt. "Are you okay? It sounded like quite the heavy fall." he asked, and then held out a hand towards Marcel, intending to help him back up.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:23 am

Marcel Wittaker
20/Male/Bisexual
Revolutionary
tags--Nicholas
He smiles and laughs, "Yeah I'm fine, just startled me, haha!" He gives him a reassuring smirk before grabbing the others hand, holding it tightly. "I'm more worried about the chair." He snickers shrugging. He fell often when he was in furniture, he used to do it for fun as a kid. This led to many many broken chairs and even more groundings.
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:32 am

Nicholas Rainier
18|Male|Bisexual
Golden Champion
Nicholas wasn't too convinced, but he nodded slightly, and pulled to help Marcel back up. "I'm sure the chair is fine. I doubt they'd furnish with something fragile." Nicholas said. Regardless, he glanced towards the chair anyway, just to be sure. It seemed fine, so he returned his focus back towards Marcel. Realising that they were stood pretty close together, Nicholas took a slight step backwards.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:39 am

Marcel Wittaker
20/Male/Bisexual
Revolutionary
tags--Nicholas
He looks down at the other, stiffening before looking at him confused when he takes a step back...He shrugs, but can't but feel a little disappointed. "Ha, A lot stronger than my mom's then." He chuckles shaking his head, wiping his hair out of his face. "hey, wanna take a walk? getting a little stuffy in here." He exhales dramatically.
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:56 am

Nicholas Rainier
18|Male|Bisexual
Golden Champion
He feels his cheeks heating up, and he glances away after he stepped away. He does look up to Marcel again, though, when he speaks. This time, he does not comment that the room wasn't that warm, because he was feeling rather warm as well. He was still a little cautious, though. "Yes, I would like that." Nicholas agreed, then asked, "A walk where, though?" he raised an eyebrow, just to be sure as to where they'd be going.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:02 am

Marcel Wittaker
20/Male/Bisexual
Revolutionary
tags--Nicholas
He laughs, "Nicky, I'm smart enough not to try and sneak out during the day. Just around the building, that's all." He smiles innocently. Truthfully, he wanted to scope out the place for any possible areas to escape from. But he wouldn't tell the other in fear of him not wanting to come, though he does like to be alone, he's not sure if Nicholas is as comfortable with it.
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:11 am

Nicholas Rainier
18|Male|Bisexual
Golden Champion
That was true... besides, he didn't think that there really was anywhere to sneak out of in the Palace, there would have been measures taken... right? Nicholas nodded slightly. "Alright then." he said, figuring that there was no harm in walking around the building. He'd already intended to have a walk around and another look around the building anyway, and it would be nice to walk with someone else. Someone that he felt a little more comfortable around - not that he'd admit that to the other prince. "Where shall we start?" he asked, walking over to the door of the room.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[014] ♔

Postby borahae. » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:55 pm

xxxx▬▬▬𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 "𝐃𝐄𝐒" 𝐌𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐘
    xxxxexplorer • cismale • twenty • bisexual • tags: thea • location: the palace

Beaming at the princess as she admitted having a mild interest, amused by her unsure voice and in turn chuckling, Desmond didn't seem to notice the blush crossing Thea's features and instead offers a momentary goodbye "Hey hey, it'll be fun, I promise~" His tone almost sing-songy, the brown haired prince watched as the princess entered her quarters and tried his best to be patient as he waited, his nature leaving him as restless as a puppy. Bouncing on the heels of his feet slightly, Desmond heard a slight clink as a his foot hit the ground and was then reminded that he was still wearing the training gear, looking down at it and laughing a bit to himself; he probably looked ridiculous walking around the castle wearing such heavy armor. The armor no longer holding a purpose, the prince glanced around in search of somewhere to place it that wasn't too inconvenient for the servants and upon spotting a table at the end of the hall he sighed in relief, walking up to it and stripping himself piece-by-piece, placing each as delicately as possible on the wooden surface.

Honestly relieved when the weight was lifted from his body, rubbing a bit at his sore back, Desmond readjusted the belt that was slung around his torso (keeping the white shirt that was hanging just past his beige-clad thighs trim and in place) before returning to his spot up against the wall. He had expected to loose during their sparring, but he definitely hadn't expected Marcel to knock him down and blow all the air out of his lungs; honestly, he was lucky to only be sporting a sore back right about now. Chuckling a bit to himself as he thought of how badly he'd lost, Desmond admired the walls of the hallway and whistled quietly to himself, giving the princess plenty of time to ready herself.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me