The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat May 06, 2017 11:25 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn.
"Heavy?" Chester asked, as though he was offended - though he was only joking, and honestly, he hadn't really expected that he'd be light at all anyway, he was pretty sure that he had put on a bit more muscle mass since they lat saw each other. Still, he couldn't help but add, "You should see one of the mothers when she drops off her kid at the dance class - she's like a bodybuilder and would probably be able to throw us both over her shoulder at the same time - I would not like to mess with her," he got back onto the dock, with Vaughn's help, and he then stretched his arms up, and hands, to get a bit more circulation in them after having been holding an oar for a while. He gave a contented sigh, and then nodded in response to Vaughn's question. "Yep! Let's go!" and he seemed like he was about to take off at a sprint, though he stopped himself and settled with just walking, checking behind to check the Vaughn was following.

Once he got back to the hut, Chester took off the lifejacket that he had been wearing, and handed that in, and he waited for Vaughn so that they could start walking back to the camp together.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo, Vidya,
Celeste, Gwynne.
Luo felt a little guilty, seeing Rome's expression - he hadn't wanted him to get worried for him - and he became more determined to commit. He smiled, in a reassuring way, "I hope it will be..." and he started to wonder what Rome had to tell him. He sincerely hoped that it was nothing negative. He tried not to think too much about it, as to not end up overthinking it, but he couldn't help - in the back of his mind - ponder over it. It couldn't be, he had to convince himself, nothing bad, right? After all, he hadn't noticed any bad tensions between them. Luo felt a little light-headed at that, hoping that he hadn't misinterpreted anything. He forced himself to put it from his mind, and focus.

"I think that would be good," Luo said, then he rested his head on Rome's shoulder again, rubbing against it a couple of times to get comfortable, almost like a cat. He paused, hoping it wasn't awkward, and then he spoke again, "I think they'll be opening the dining hall doors soon. Do you want us to start making our way there?" he asked Rome.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (28) & elliot (17)

Postby dumbfounded » Sun May 07, 2017 10:29 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo smiled at luo i-i.... whatever you have to say, compiled with what i have to say, he muttered well i know that we can get through it together. he didn't look away this time, instead he decided to keep eye contact with luo. he was sure that his eyes were dilated but he chose to ignore it. as much as he was nervous, he wouldn't allow himself to show it. after all, it was a very out of character thing for romeo to show much emotion in the first place.

when luo had rested his head back into his shoulder, rome smiled and his cheeks went red once more. whether he realised it or not, the man really knew how to drive him crazy with no effort at all. yeah, we can get going, rome responded when luo had asked him if they should start going to the dinner hall but let's... let's just walk a bit slower, that way we can really see what exactly is around the dining hall, he added, his arm once again resting around luo's shoulders.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc

elliot smiled at the thought of sitting at the lake... with luc. he didn't know why the idea of being with luc made him smile but it did. it was quite weird. yeah, that is sure to be fun, he uttered, smiling softly and potentially relaxing he soon added, scratching his neck. he once more focused on the path and in no time, he was already in the woods. as luc began speaking once more, elliot listened patiently and thought about the man's words.

there is no need to thank me, i am only speaking the truth, he responded before he began thinking about luc's question. to be truthful, elliot was never sure about how he felt in regards to luc. yes, he resented how luc never truly realized how well he had it but at the same time, the man's kindness never felt to surprise him. i never really doubted that you were a nice person, elliot spoke but considering that we didn't speak much, i never knew how nice you were he soon added. elliot sighed a bit, he bit his lip and focused his gaze at the trees i am not going to lie, i thought you were a spoiled brat when i fist saw you, he said i know it's not really true
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Sun May 07, 2017 2:48 pm

VAUGHN

with: Chester

xxxxxVaughn couldn't help but laugh a little about Chester's comment about his client's mother. "Really?" Vaughn asked, using the oars he held like walking sticks as he trotted and then slowed to a walk by his side, "..Despite my handsomely strong build, I wouldn't want to fight her either." Laughing at his own joke like a nerd, the man stuck his chin up in a playfully stuck-up manner as he glanced over at Chester, obviously seeing that Chester looked much more muscular than he did.

xxxxxWhen they reached the hut, Vaughn gave his oars as well as his vest to the man working there. He could see the man give him a subtly strange look as if he knew what games they were playing on the boat, but Vaughn knew that the man couldn't know for sure. After giving his equipment to the man, Vaughn turned back to Chester, walking quickly to him before slowing down and heading back towards the trail they came from. "..Hey, I had fun out there," Vaughn mentioned casually although with some enthusiasm, honestly happy they went out on the lake together, "I'm glad we met up again."
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 07, 2017 3:31 pm

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
'What a nerd. But it reminds me of one of the reasons why I fell for him in the first place,' Chester thought, shaking his head slightly at Vaughn as he watched him, though also laughing as well. "Hmm, well, I'm sure some people wouldn't quite use the word 'strong'," he lightly teased, giving him a nudge, though he knew that Vaughn did have some decent strength - after all, he had pulled in the boat and started the rowing just earlier. And, of course, there were his concerts as well.

Chester watched the man in at the boat hut give the subtle, strange look, and Chester wondered if he was going to tell the other workers at the camp that they were a couple of crazies - thinking that's what the two of them must have seemed like to the man, while they had been out on the lake. Chester walked with Vaughn towards the forest trail, still smiling. "So did I. It was... refreshing, y'know?" he responded, sincerely. Then, he nodded, "I am as well... it wasn't as awful as I thought it would be," he admitted, and he rubbed the back of his neck. He hesitated, then he reached out and carefully placed a hand on Vaughn's arm. "I know I once said, long ago, that we'd never fix things... but now I'd like us to at least be friends again," he gently said, then he added, "...if you're willing to,"

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
"Of course we will," Luo murmured, though it was mostly to assure himself, and then smiled, "we always do," he hadn't noticed that Rome's pupils had dilated slightly, but he did pick up on the fact that it seemed that Rome was showing a little more emotion than he normally did. However, Luo guessed that it was likely just in anticipation as to what they both had to say to one another, especially as he had abruptly mentioned it earlier.

"Okay!" he agreed, and he glanced towards Vidya and Gwynne, having just realised that the two of them were still there. He lifted his head up again slightly - though he didn't move away from Rome - a little embarrassed, and he said to them, "Um... see you two later, then, maybe," and he glanced back at Rome as they started walking. An unusual, playful look crossed his expression, and Luo said, "I heard that they were going to be serving caviar and lobster - among other things,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon May 08, 2017 3:22 am

Carter Parker

Carter gave a nod. "The parents probably more than the kids and ya, I think they sort of like me most of the time minus when they have to warm up" he said playfully. He knew this was a total lie but, he was getting pretty good at the football coach lie. So, he just went with it. He itched his eye and sighed gently looking around. "There seems to be so many things to do" said Carter.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Mon May 08, 2017 5:44 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester

xxxxxAs they approached the trail, Vaughn turned his gaze from the trees ahead of him to Chester, his smile softening as Chester admitted that the day had gone better than he thought. With soft eyes, Vaughn nodded in agreement as he slightly half-smiled, croaking out a gentle "yeah" in a voice he hadn't intended to be so quiet. He had looked back ahead of him when he suddenly felt Chester's hand on his arm, not expecting the gentle touch that made him turn his head back to Chester but also subtly and almost unnoticeably flush his face in surprise. However, when Chester continued speaking in a gentle voice, Vaughn calmed down as he brushed his hair back with his free hand, looking away as he did so but then looking back to Chester. "..Hey, I'd- I'd be more than willing," Vaughn swallowed, trying his best to keep his voice level and gently considerate but convincing as he spoke, "I'd love to fix things- to be friends.. That'd be.. That'd be great."

xxxxxVaughn hadn't expected Chester to offer for them to be friends, but he was grateful and happy at the same time. He never thought that he'd be given a "second chance," in a way, even if it was just to be Chester's friend. He did see it as a second chance, however, to just be around Chester and to laugh and have fun even if they didn't make it further than being friends. Vaughn remembered how happy Chester made him when he was just in the man's presence, so just being able to be around him was such a high step up from where he had been before.

xxxxxVaughn, realizing his smile had faded, gently slid his arm Chester held upwards so their hands were touching, and, for a second, Vaughn gently squeezed it in appreciation for Chester's kindness before loosening his grip and letting go, now shoving two of his hands into his pockets as they met the trail they were heading to.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (29) & elliot (17)

Postby dumbfounded » Mon May 08, 2017 6:44 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

romeo couldn't help but smile when luo had agreed with him on the fact that they would get through whatever it was. he was still trying to figure out what his friend was going to tell him but he knew that the possibilities were endless. in all honesty, the only thing that romeo really hoped for was that luo would say whatever he had to say first. if, what rome deemed, worst case scenario came to be and luo was announcing that he was in a relationship, rome could just make up a fake story.

when he realised that the girls were still there, romeo was sure that he was blushing madly. i uh... we will see you two later, he spoke and waved before he started to slowly walking away with luo. when the latter spoke, rome chuckled quietly caviar sounds really fancy until you realise that they are only fish eggs, he said the lobster though, that sounds delicious. it took a few seconds for romeo to process the look that luo had given him but, when he did finally, he realised that he liked it. a lot. ohh, what is that look i see? he asked, teasingly i'm not sure what it is but i like it.

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

elliot smiled at the thought of sitting at the lake... with luc. he didn't know why the idea of being with luc made him smile but it did. it was quite weird. yeah, that is sure to be fun, he uttered, smiling softly and potentially relaxing he soon added, scratching his neck. he once more focused on the path and in no time, he was already in the woods. as luc began speaking once more, elliot listened patiently and thought about the man's words.

there is no need to thank me, i am only speaking the truth, he responded before he began thinking about luc's question. to be truthful, elliot was never sure about how he felt in regards to luc. yes, he resented how luc never truly realized how well he had it but at the same time, the man's kindness never felt to surprise him. i never really doubted that you were a nice person, elliot spoke but considering that we didn't speak much, i never knew how nice you were he soon added. elliot sighed a bit, he bit his lip and focused his gaze at the trees i am not going to lie, i thought you were a spoiled brat when i fist saw you, he said i know it's not really true
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 08, 2017 7:58 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Chester smiled gently, glad to have an 'official' confirmation that the two of them could become friends again, even if that's how they remained for a good while. It was also good to know just where they stood in terms of a relationship - platonic or otherwise. The sense of relief that he got as well was uplifting for him. He also didn't want to force anything that was too unexpected on Vaughn either. "Okay. We'll do this," he said, his smile getting brighter. He felt far better about everything than he had been feeling before. He also, secretly, hoped that things would work out, no matter how long they took.

After Vaughn squeezed his hand and then let go, Chester also withdrew his hand, a little awkwardly, hoping that it hadn't made things uncomfortable or that he had sounded like he was just making things into a drag. Attempting to lift some spirits, Chester let out an exaggerated sigh, then he raised an eyebrow, "Alright. I think that's enough super-serious talk for today," he picked up his pace slightly as they reached the trail. "Let's enjoy the rest of this walk - and this time we have,"

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
Luo struggled to keep down a grin as Romeo talked about how caviar and lobster sounded. He lightly bit his lip, forcing himself to not make any sort of noise until Rome figured out that he was not being serious. When Rome had worked it out, Luo couldn't help but allow himself to grin, laughing lightly. "Maybe it is that 'bad boy' side that we talked about earlier," he responded. He was unsure if Romeo really had originally thought that he was being sincere, but by his reaction, it was indicated that the reaction was genuine. Of course, it was very unlikely that anything that would be considered fancy would be served, but - for Luo - as long as there was something that didn't have almonds in it (which would more than likely be the case, certainly far more likely than caviar and lobster), then he'd be satisfied with whatever was available.

"I hope you were not expecting that, now," Luo added, slightly nudging Rome, still with his playful expression.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (30) & elliot (17)

Postby dumbfounded » Mon May 08, 2017 9:33 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

romeo pouted at luo the moment he realised that his friend was struggling not to laugh. i knew you were joking, dummy, he spoke, now holding back his own laughter i just can't believe that you would start talking about food and expect me not to ramble on about it he said. when luo mentioned the 'bad boy' side of him, romeo rolled his eyes when i said i wanted to see the bad boy side of you, i meant i wanted to see you try an adventure where we can bend a few rules, he said i did not mean for you to fool me.

when luo nudged him, rome chuckled softly wow luo, you are such a rebel he said. he nudged luo back gently, a smile re-appearing on his face. ahhh, you're so lucky i can't be mad at you for too long, rome spoke,
      poking at his friend's sides, chuckling once more

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Mon May 08, 2017 10:25 am

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Elliot

Luc hummed acknowledgment of Elliot's words. He had to admit that it might have been the vibe he gave off, due to his parents' history. "Honestly, as long as I'm better in your book now than before, I'm okay with what you used to think," he replied honestly as a small smile rested on his face. Not too sure what to talk about, Luc just kept walking and focused on the forestry surrounding them. "My opinion of you is kind of the same as it was before, to be honest," he said. "From the few encounters we had, you seemed super nice and I wanted to get to know you more. And now, you're still nice as heck but I've also gotten to know you more and that's a bonus."

Saying this, Luc felt like he was restraining what he really felt as 'super nice' really didn't do Elliot enough justice to him. He brushed that off before he could zone out or something. "In all honesty, I'm kinda glad I came to this camp," he stated kind of abruptly. "For one thing, it gave me the chance to talk to you. For another, I can finally take a break from, well... life." Luc wasn't too sure why he was saying so much, but he figured it had something to do with how comfortable he felt around Elliot. Silently waiting for a reply of some sort, he noticed that they seemed to be getting closer to the lake judging by signs along the trail.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me