sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby moonkin » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:43 pm

𝐆𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐓
    ────────────────────────────────────
    ; 6’1 | tags. everyone

Gideon lead them through the town, not really looking back to see if they were following beyond one time. If they didn't and happened to wander off this close to the end? That was their own damn fault and he wasn't going to chase after them. No, he cared next to nothing about this band of kids that only stirred the pot of drama within their group, however close they had become. It was more or less like babysitting. The town eventually opened up to the square and that's where he expected them all to part ways. The hotel was on the same block and so was the stables and hitching posts. There was absolutely no reason they needed him to guide them around anymore while they were here. He wasn't about to hold their hands the entire time. Gideon made quick work of settling his horse for the day without speaking to anyone. Taking his stuff inside the hotel to settle himself down for a much needed sleep. A plan would be talked about later- noon, at the least. Everyone needed rest and he'd be damned if he was going to pack around moody cowboys all day and tend to their hurt feelings when he told them what they didn't want to hear.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:14 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Gideon, Charlie,
Kate.
Cass nodded, silently, as he dismounted from Glade - and noting that it was definitely getting a bit easier to be back on the ground after being on horseback, even after just a couple of hours. He guessed that he might be overthinking things, but he couldn't help himself - although Kate's words did give him a little bit of reassurance, even if he was still shaken up. He untacked Glade, and led the gelding to one of the empty stables, making sure that the tack was secure. Then, he took the one pack of things that he'd had left - excluding the tent. "I'm going to go and get some sleep." Cass said to Kate, and he walked directly to the hotel. But now that he was pretty much on his own for the time being, other thoughts bubbled up in his mind. He really hoped that Shiloh - and Bailey - were okay. Perhaps they'd arrive in town soon. He'd also spotted a couple of taverns around, and he wondered how long they'd be staying in town for, to recuperate... maybe he could temporarily get a job. He could easily work in one of the saloons, no problem, even if he played the piano for a few hours. Anything like that to get a bit of money. He just had enough money to spend on a couple of nights in the hotel, plus a little extra to get some food - but he only spent the money for the one night, in case they weren't staying for much longer. He was just pleased to be getting a proper, warm, bed to sleep in for a while - he'd take a shower after he woke up.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:28 am

------------------------
C H A R L E S
Charlie//Twenty-Four//Male//Tagged:
---------------------
    Kate had asked Charlie to take her horse back to the stables and he had agreed. The former outlaw looked like she needed the rest, granted so did Charlie but he was willing to help her out. After putting upcoming their horses Charlie climbed to his room and collapsed onto the bed. It felt like heaven and like he could stay like this by after a few minutes he realized trying to fall asleep was as futile as it got.

/////
------------------------
K A T E
Female//Twenty-Four//Outlaw//Tagged:
---------------------
    Kate had asked Charlie to put Shadow in the stable, the outlaw hadn't ever felt a soft tires as she did in the moments leading up to her getting to her room and flopping onto the bed. Her eyes drifted shut and she fell into dark dreams that collected her thoughts and weaved into webs of terrible terrible nightmares. She tossed and turned and her still stayed asleep, she needed the rest.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:35 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; bailey
    The sun was growing closer to the center of the sky by the time town came into view atop the horizon. They had taken it slow, never moving above a meandering walk, and the added distance to the bandit camp from their own seemed considerably longer when you weren't galloping through it in a mad dash to save your best friend. So it had taken them a while to finally arrive. Shiloh looked over to Bailey, he himself hadn't spoken much, seeing that far away look in Bailey's glazed eyes; it was the thousand yard stare of a man lost in his own trauma. Shiloh bit his lip, wanting to speak but also not wanting to force Bailey to talk if he didn't have it in him. Really Shy just wanted to get him into a bath and into a bed so he could rest. He wasn't sure whether the other cowboy would be able to sleep necessarily, but a lie down might do him some good.

"Do you want me to tell them what happened?" He finally spoke, needing to know what was expected of him. Bailey might not feel comfortable with everyone knowing that he'd killed several men, and he'd happily lie and say that he managed to get away, or hell, that Shiloh himself had shot 'em up. No one would be surprised to hear that the former outlaw had killed them, and he was more than okay with adding those notches to his belt instead of Bailey's. Publicly at least; he knew even if he took responsibility for it, Bailey would still know what he had done.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:03 pm

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    twenty-four ; | tags. shiloh mentions. names

Riding back was all new to him considering he wasn't awake for the ride. Well, not until the end. He remembered waking up and seeing the ground speed below him, the only view he had was of horse hooves and the legs of a bandit if he had turned his head. It wasn't until they got to the site that they had realized he was awake and, you guessed it, knocked him out again. Bailey was starting to reconsider not cherishing those moments of complete unconsciousness. At the faint sound of a voice, he blinked and turned his head to see Shiloh looking at him. How long had it been? Did he say anything more? Bailey looked lost for a moment until he blinked again, cleared his throat and looked away. "If you want." He replied in short, pausing for a moment then returned his eyes to the man. "Don't lie to them; Tell them what I did." His voice sounded strange to even him. It was too calm, too distant, and definitely... okay. Darting his eyes away to trail over the white stripe of Cameron's face that had stained pink and dark shades of red from blood, he studied the lines of her coat. "It's a part of me now so its better that way." He added, leaning forward to remove a grass strand from Cam's brown mane and drop it off to his side.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:40 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Open.
Although all he really wanted to do was collapse on the bed and sleep, Cass managed to find it within himself to take off his boots, and change his clothes to something a little more comfortable that he still had. Then, once he did crawl into the double-bed, he lay on his side, back to the door, and he closed his eyes. Several thoughts swirled around his mind, threatening to keep him awake, but despite that, he managed to fall asleep within a few minutes. He was exhausted enough that it would really take something to wake him up - though even that would probably not be entirely guaranteed.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:49 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; bailey
    Shiloh couldn't help the unease that swirled around in his stomach at how calm Bailey appeared to be. Of course, he knew the cowboy was in shock, still recovering from what had happened and wasn't exactly in his right mind. However, this felt too much like a premonition come true for Shiloh. The last few months, he's had the growing feeling that Bailey was heading down a specific, dark, path; something about the look in his eyes, his shifting personality, and the way in which he had begun to conduct himself. It reminded him far too much of the people he'd known when he'd ran on the wrong side of the law; it reminded him far too much of himself.

Shiloh nodded in reply, he understood why Bailey wouldn't want to lie about what had happened. Although Shy couldn't say he wouldn't sugar coat it a bit; it was instinct to cover for his friend. They rode for a few more minutes, the younger cowboy staying quiet even til they finally reached the edge of town. It was a weight off of his shoulders to be within the community, at least they were safer here, now out of bandit country for good. Shiloh didn't lead them down what looked to be the main road, instead taking more secluded path. Bailey all bloodied the way he was didn't seem like the best impression to give the townsfolk. He was glad then that he'd talked to Gideon about their arrangements in town so he already knew where abouts there were heading.

The stable was easy enough to find, right on the main square, and he came in from the back. He was quick to dismount, sure they were in the right place when he spotted Glade and the rest of their group's horses. He turned to Bailey, giving him an expectant look to get down as well so he could get Cameron out of her tack. The older of the two seemed rather cooperative in his out of mind state, so Shiloh hurriedly untacked their horses, putting them away into their stalls. He moved back to Bailey, about to put a hand on him to guide him to the hotel, before thinking betting of it rather just muttering a c'mon. They walked to the building where they would be staying, Shiloh immediately going and finding out from the nearest person what rooms had been booked for them and dragging Bailey up to the leader's room. He closed the door behind them, just wanting a moment to get his friend sorted before going to tell the others what had happened. This time, he did put a hand on Bailey's shoulder, moving him towards the bathroom.
    "C'mon B, you need to get all this muck off of ya," he murmured, beginning to run bath water into the tub before turning to look at his friend, concern still painting his features.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:21 am

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    twenty-four ; | tags. shiloh mentions. names

Following in Shiloh’s footsteps wasn’t too difficult even within his mind wavering in between there and not. It felt weird to be expected to come into society, to act like nothing had happened. Bailey recounted every move in his head from earlier and feeling a ghost of an itch in his hands with every reminisced hit or pull of the trigger. The way those bandits had looked at him and realized they had made a deadly mistake that was too late to plead for forgiveness once they all had fallen to his hand. He could’ve spared them, maybe, but it didn’t seem realistic to in his mind. Once his mind rounded back around, he was standing in the stables, somehow dismounting himself without realizing it. The movement up until now all a blur, almost dissociative. Shiloh muttered a command for him to follow and as he did, like a pup. Bailey’s footsteps mirroring Shiloh’s to his room and even when he was lead to the bathroom. It was then he had noticed the true level of grime coating his skin, reaching to peel his shirt from his skin over his head. The article of clothing tossed to the side in the floor then starting to unbutton his pants. The steady sound of water running making him feel as at peace as he could be at this point, almost excited to dip himself into the water and submerge under the surface. There was no where in the world that would block out anything as well as the silence and comfort of being underwater.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:48 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; bailey
    Shiloh averted his gaze as Bailey got into the bath, eyes moving to his boots, and seeing just how filthy they really were at this point. When had they even gotten this dirty? There were even blood splatters dried into dark, rusty smudges that had him furrowing his brow. Looking back once Bailey was submerged, finding amusement in the action, a smile tugged at his lips; the first one in what felt like forever. He didn't disturb his friend for a good while, but eventually he grabbed the bar of soap from the side of the bath and tossed it at Bailey. He sat down on the rib of the bath, closing his eyes for a second and feeling how they burned with exhaustion; he wanted nothing more than to go and find Casimir and his room and sleep. Preferably forever. He opened his hazel-green eyes again slowly, blinking against the sting he felt. He resisted the need to sigh, the sound and sight of the bath water had him longing for his own. He suddenly felt very burdened by his heavy leather jacket and weighted boots, wanting to just go and relax; not think, rather just be somewhere else entirely separate from what their grave reality held.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:48 pm

------------------------
C H A R L E S
Charlie//Twenty-Four//Male//Tagged:
---------------------
    Charlie rolled from his bed looking at the sun now slightly higher in the sky then whenhe had first laid down and went down to the town's saloon ordering a straight shot of bourbon and he sat sipping at it with a sigh. He watched as people talked and gambled or read the paper. As girl flirted from. Table to table delivering food and the likes. He sighed and closed his eyes, Soon we'll be out east and we can start anew. A brand new life just waiting for me!He smiled and finished the bourbon ordering another as he glanced out the doors to see stored looking Shiloh and Bailey. He felt his heart lift at seeing the two but resolved to stay I his seat and rink

/////
------------------------
K A T E
Female//Twenty-Four//Outlaw//Tagged:
---------------------
    Kate had finally woken up at some point in the middle of the afternoon. She sighed and slipped from the bed and started to run a bath before getting into the tub and sinking down the water disturbing her vision as wells stood her hair which now just floated aimlessly around her. She sighed and surfaces once her breath began to run thin. "God I hope we ain't doing this for naught."She groaned and hit her head against the wall behind her, quite loudly and she jolted back up rubbing behind her head. She realized the people next for must've heard her so she shouted an apology before going back to washing herself
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me