Royal Engagements {Paused/Open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Royal Engagements {Full/Started}

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Squirrelstar123 wrote:|| Phoebe Castillo | Female | Twenty | Supporter | Location; Palace | Tags; Mathieu ||

Phoebe watched as Thea walked away, not even hesitating pulling out her book and continuing onwards. “Yeah, that is something I can really respect. I didn’t even know Thea had that type of confidence in her from being around her. I really hope it works out as well.” The princess said with admiration, also wishing she had that much confidence when it came to the other people here. She wasn’t some to just go out of her way to talk to strangers unless they speak to her first like Mathieu and Marcel did. Unless of course, they looked like they could use her company or some cheering up.

Before she managed to say much else, Marcel had appeared and looked at them with seemingly slight disinterest while he had passed. The prince then disappeared down the hallway and Phoebe looked over to comment about it to Mathieu, noticing his disheartened look. She couldn’t help but wonder if perhaps that was because of her, as she wondered that perhaps she also gotten off on the wrong foot with Marcel. There was no real way of telling at the moment though and the prince she was it seemed to mostly recover. Sure, there was time later to meet others but she didn’t want to hold him up from making any new friends now.

I know I would like to scoop out the gardens but that’s for more of personal reasons. Who wouldn’t be curious about a place where they already know they will spend a lot of time at?” Phoebe said with a smile, pausing before continuing on. The look on his face flashing in her mind from a few moments ago. “Are you sure you would be satisfied sticking around with me? I would love your company but I am not as keen at the moment as you about meeting everyone today.” She didn’t want to rush about the first day to meet everyone as it would be a bit exhausting and reasons she could make a list out of. Plus, secretly she wasn’t ready to meet all her possible suitors. Getting married wasn’t something she was jumping up and down to do quite yet since she was rather uncertain about it all. She had lived her whole within her palace walls with her siblings and the biggest reasons she agreed to all this, despite not having much choice, was because she was the oldest and she needed to set an example for her siblings. At least in this place they still tried to give a chance to marry for love, even if it was out of handpicked heirs from other kingdoms. Phoebe also wanted to get more comfortable in her surroundings before having to stress about all those things. So she could have a place of peace to regain herself when it all became too much to handle. At least the princess could say she met some people today and hopefully at least made one acquaintance, if not a friend.

(just a little bump so this rp doesn’t die much)
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:52 am

Marcel Wittaker
20/Male/Bisexual
Revolutionary
tags--none
he raised his eyebrow....."Trained to do?" His eyes narrow a little before he sighs and shakes his head, "I don't care what I was trained to do....The world is moving, times change, methods that worked for years could fail. Ya gotta be prepared to...well....Change the way of ruling. For the people. We are just trapped inside the stone walls of a giant Prison. Not aloud to leave without supervision? We aren't children! Not aloud to argue? Builds character. Debating is healthy. And.....not being able to choose from anyone who you want to love? 'there must be a king and queen'. Pfft. Who says a king can't rule with another ...? Or a Queen cannot rule her own kingdom on her own or.....with another Queen. We don't need to be MARRIED to have an alliance! It's just—" He realizes he's ranting. He quickly shuts up, clearing his throat. He regains a relaxed position, leaning back and putting his arms behind his head, stretching out his long legs and crosses them. He blows his hair out of his face.
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:14 am

Nicholas Rainier
18|Male|Bisexual
Golden Champion
Tagged: Marcel
He nodded slightly in confirmation of the question, and he was about to say something when Marcel went on his rant, so Nicholas remained quiet and listened. He was a little stunned by what the other prince was saying. Sure, he supposed that having to remain inside without supervision was a little ridiculous, but it was for their protection, being royalty and all. Arguing... well, he would reason there was a difference between arguing and debating - the latter was more structured and both sides researched and presented well. And... for his last part of the rant, about alliances and two Kings or two Queens ruling along one another... he would agree entirely.

Despite his thoughts, Nicholas decided to keep quiet about them. Instead, he furrowed his brows slightly, watching Marcel's expression, and then he gently asked, "It's just... what?" Nicholas tilted his head a little to one side, shifting his position so that his entire body was facing Marcel.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:20 am

Marcel Wittaker
20/Male/Bisexual
Revolutionary
tags--none
Marcel blinks, shocked the other wasn't sharing his own opinion on the matter or at least not telling him he should be respectful. He hesitates, and sighs. "What are they going to do. When a prince chooses a prince or a princess chooses a princess..what will they do if one of the princes or princesses don't connect." He says his words without caution, as he usually did. He wasn't scared to express his opinion. He didn't care what others thought. He hated being royalty. If someone asked, he would make sure they knew. He dislikes being treated like a fragile object or a child that might break at any second. He was a grown man. He didn't need guards watching his every movement, he could take care of himself.
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:30 am

Nicholas Rainier
18|Male|Bisexual
Golden Champion
He thought for a few moments. He hadn't really considered it... well, he had, but not as something anyone else might be concerned with or as something that was a real possibility. Now that someone else had said it... it felt like something that could happen for real.
"I'm... not sure. I don't think that they could do anything, really. Unless they forced a marriage, but that could cause resentment instead of unity." Nicholas replied, carefully laying out his thoughts as they came to him. "And a lot of people are becoming more progressive and tolerant. In my kingdom, there was recently the marriage of two noblewomen, that I attended." he added, before going quiet again. He wasn't sure if he wanted to admit that he could see himself going more with another prince rather than a princess. It wasn't something he'd told anyone else before, and he was always fearful of the potential reaction.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:36 am

Marcel Wittaker
20/Male/Bisexual
Revolutionary
tags--none
At the statement of the two women's marriage, he smiles brightly, "That's beautiful...!" He relaxes, then sees the other princes expression, lifting an eyebrow. His own expression softens and he leans forward a little, resting his cheek on his hand. "Is there something on your mind, Sir Perfect?"
He smirks softly. There was something up with the other and he wanted to know. No. He NEEDED to know. He hopes softly it's something that is unprofessional and not approved by the current higher royalty. He knew Desmond was almost if not just as Chaotic as himself....but Mr.Perfect? Doing something that's not exactly wanted?

Now.
This.
He nEEDED.
CRAVED even to have knowledge of.
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:48 am

Nicholas Rainier
18|Male|Bisexual
Golden Champion
"It was." Nicholas confirmed. It had been a beautiful event, and he knew both of the noblewomen received a ton of support.
He was a little surprised when Marcel asked if there was something on his mind. Was it that obvious? Goodness, he'd have thought, especially with all his training and such, he'd have a less readable expression. Unless Marcel was just that good at reading faces.
Anyway...
He glanced towards Marcel, and hesitated. Should he tell him? It was a debate that he struggled with for what felt like ages, but was probably really only a few moments. Not yet. But instead of outright saying 'no' and, well, lying like he'd planned to (despite being quite against lying), he said, "I'm... not sure if I should say."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:56 am

Marcel Wittaker
20/Male/Bisexual
Revolutionary
tags--none
Marcel laughs lightly, "Nicky, I might be inconsiderate but I am an expert at keeping secrets. You can trust me, Perfect. I won't tell a soul." He sits up and puts on a serious face lifting a hand and putting the other over his heart, closing his eyes. "I swear on my town and people." He giggles before smiling and leaning back in, resting his jaw on his palm. "It can't be that bad, I mean, what could YOU do wrong? Even if you commit a crime it wouldn't be considered wrong or scandalous. Unlike me who trains and it's suddenly a felony apparently." He makes a face and uses a rather mocking voice, once that might resemble his father, "Marcel you have other duties, you are not allowed to be out in the training grounds because you are a prince and you have to learn about taking people's money for taxes, blah blah blah" he smiles again and shakes his head.
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:12 am

Nicholas Rainier
18|Male|Bisexual
Golden Champion
Nicholas hesitated some more, though he felt himself being convinced. Though whether he was actually being convinced or if he was just letting Marcel convince him and that if it had been anyone else trying to get him to open up he'd remain steadfast in his silence was another matter.
He watched Marcel as he spoke, unable to keep his composure completely and broke out into a soft, though short, laugh, when Marcel had mocked his own father. "Perhaps you should try and be more like me so it won't be considered a crime, then." Nicholas commented, then he looked away, with a sigh. "Alright... but if you tell anyone before I'm ready I will not hesitate to misuse my self-defence training and send you to the infirmary." Nicholas said, his tone serious. He still didn't look at Marcel as he continued, secretly fearful of seeing the potential reaction from him. "I... feel like I could see myself with a prince more than a princess. I always have. But it's also the one thing I've never told anyone." Nicholas spoke, his voice unnaturally hesitant, as though for the first time in his life, he wasn't confident, though he did remain as composed as he could get, considering what he'd said.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:56 am

Marcel Wittaker
20/Male/Bisexual
Revolutionary
tags--Nicholas
He smiles when the other laughs and he himself laughs...at the other princes reply.........he stops........his eyes widen, and he blinks, stunned. He then cracks a wide smile, "Awe Nicky, ya don't have to hide that.....Everyone at my kingdom is convinced I'm gay." He shrugs and chuckles then looks at Nicholas, making eye contact his bright hazel eyes locked on the others....."Nick....That doesn't make you any less perfect, no less stunning, no less....Kingly." He laughs again, "There's no reason to hide who you are, no one would want you to become uncomfortable."
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me