College Romance(reboot)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance(reboot)

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:53 am

(Olivia is open)

Zach/Zachary/M/Tags: Lily./Location: Street, heading to the dorms.

Zach was a bit suspicious but kept it well hidden. "Well I already unpacked I was just going to go home and cook." He shrugged and began walking off. "If you're interested in watching some random dude cook then you can come." He realized that he'll never be able to make new friends if he keeps shutting others out who wish to know him.

Olivia/F/Tags: Open/Location: heading to the cafe.

Olivia waved and decided she'd treat herself to a hot beverage of her choice. Considering she'd probably be visiting this cafe a lot it was best to get used to it now. Of course the little place was bustling with activity, she saw a random old couple enjoying the relaxing atmosphere and decent weather, she saw some kids running around and a young lady with a cute dog. The aura the place gave off was relaxing.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:54 pm

Lily | 21 | Female | Hetero | Street | Tags: Zach

She chuckled softly. " Thats better than watching the same show over again. Although, I hope you are fine with dog hair." She said, gesturing to Rusty. "And, I bought some snacks. " Holding up the bag of junk food. She scratched her head nervously. " Err, I promise this isnt my daily diet, I, uhh, it is just a little treat." She studdered, hiding the bag behind her back. She chuckled again. " Lead the way, random cooking dude!"
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:20 pm

(Okay; she can interact with either Jackson or Ashly)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:07 pm

Guys, I asked about Jessika running into Lily/Zach or Olivia...
Edit: oh, mastergirl, cool, sure]

Arbor Wyatt Tompson- Ar or Ari- m- 26- homosexual- Crush: figuring out- cafe- Tags: Cedar

He hummed and noticed Jessika had approached, dipping his head to her. He said okay to her, then turned his attention back to Cedar, nodding to the nicer of the two brothers; well, Cypress wasn't there anyway. He shook his head then tilted it, wondering what he was writing. He took the paper, seeing a phone number on it, and forced himself not to blush this time. He nodded and smiled, saying "Here. I'll text you really quick, so you can save my number." then he put the number in and texted to it.

Jessika Rose Robbins- Jess, Sika- f- 24- pan, has to bond- cafe- Tags: x

She hummed as she walked along, head held high with confidence because Soraa was with her. She knew no panic attacks would hit, or if they did she'd be fine because he'd stop it. She felt eyes on her...but shook it off. She hummed quietly, continuing to walk, wondering who else she'd run into here, rounding a corner.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:06 am

(Olivia is open, that was my reply oops I should've @
Either way she's open for anyone.)

Zach/Zachary/M/Location: Street-Heading to dorms/Tags: Lily.

Zach smiled softly, how long had it been since he just chilled with someone? He turned to look at her and raised an eyebrow. "How do I know you're not lying?" He teased and leaned back. "I'm messing with ya y'know." It wasn't that far of a walk from the store to his dorm and the weather was mild which made the journey pleasant. "Y'know my name is Zach right? Or did you forget flower girl?"

Olivia/F/Tags: Open/Location: Cafe.

Olivia walked into the coffee shop and was greeted by a whirl of odors from cinnamon to chocolate and hints of apple and caramel as well. Though to her dismay the line was rather long but she knew it'd be worth it for a delicious cup of one of her favorite beverages. While in line she texted her best friend to make sure she was alright.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:12 pm

Lily | 21 | Hetero | Location: Heading to Dorms | Tags: Zach

She chuckled softly. It felt good to make a new friend. That was tough even in college. "Nahh. I couldnt forget your name.. Zach. I sadly cannot come up with a funny joke on your namw. But flower girl?!" She said in dramatic tone, pitting her hand on her chest. " You wound me!" She grasped Rusty's leash tighter with her one hand as he leapt forward to follow Zach, her other hand behind her back holding the junk. " You know, I cant eat all of this food by myself, sooo... would you like to go into a diabetic coma with me? I heard it is a great way to bond with someone you just met!" She chuckled, throwing a serious look on her face unsuccessfully.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:12 pm

Zach/Zachary/M/Location: Dorm/Tags: Lily.

He chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Oh forsooth! How could I wound such a darling princess!?" Zach loved playfully teasing his friends and if someone can tolerate his jokes then he knows they'll probably stick around for a while. "Sure sounds fun. Though don't try to make anymore 'serious' faces, you just look like an angry kitten." He arrived at his dorm and opened up the door, allowing his new friend to enter before walking in himself. "Make yourself at home flower girl." He headed into the kitchen to get started, his dorm was filled with some basic furnishings and a few of his belongings. On the corner desk was his gaming computer and on the coffee table were a few pictures of his family and ex, the walls had a few paintings and in the corner was his guitar.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:39 pm

(@GirlsDeMo: gonna have her run into Sagus, then run into Olivia when they're done interacting)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:46 am

Lily | 21 | Hetero | Location: Zachs house | Tags: Zach

"An angry kitten?!" She exclaimed, laughing. "Just remember, kittens still have claws." She added, 'hissing ' at Zach. She was jolted forward as Rusty went to sniff everything. She quickly let go of his leash. She looked around at his simple decorated dorm. "Hmm." She said before opening his pantry. It was filled with simple healthy snacks. " Really? Protein Bars and low carb peanut butter?!" She shook her head before pouring her contents on his bare kitchen table. " Lets see… we have Doritos,cupcakes, oh henry bars and… Oh! My favourite! " She pulled out a big tub of cookies and cream icecream. She barely glanced at Zach before adding, "Kittens got to eat someday right ?"
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:12 am

(@Spirit That's perfect! c:)

Zach/Zachary/M/Location: Dorm/Tags: Lily.

Zach grabbed a frying pan out of his cabinet and began to cook the chicken first, throwing many different herbs and spices on it. "Hey! I like to eat healthy. Unlike a certain flower I could mention." He went to the fridge to get out his small container of cream. "The pains a guy goes through because he's too stubborn for his own good." He began chopping up some fresh garlic and a little bit of parsley. "I didn't know you could feed cats Doritos and ice cream." Zach realized he was behaving out of character for being around a stranger he just met. It was almost as if a wall was broken or no, perhaps it was a weakness in his wall; the hole left behind by the loss of his girlfriend left him vulnerable and he was desperately searching for ways to ease the pain. Though he could stand there contemplating all day he continued with his cooking, taking the butter he bought out of the bag and putting it in a saucepan with the cream before adding in the Parmesan cheese. "Be a good time to test these out I guess." He took some lactose pills out of the cabinet.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me