sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:41 am

------------------------
C H A R L E S
Charlie//Twenty-Four//Male//Tagged:
---------------------
    Charlie set up His tent and sat down by the fire lighting up a cigarette with a soft sigh a soft he ran a hand through his hair. He finished up His cigarette said his goodnight sleep and climbed into his tent with a soft sigh, course he didn't sleep. No surprise there he just laid in his back and listened to the night noises around them

/////
------------------------
K A T E
Female//Twenty-Four//Outlaw//Tagged:
---------------------
    Kate was still a little upset that she wasn't keeping watch. She wasn't going to sleep anyway, why not put her sleeplessness to use? She caved as she set up her tent and sat out writing in her journal, the day's entry including her talk with Shiloh as well as a more detailed account of the space around them. Everything was written about and not a detail was spared
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:28 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; -
    Shiloh had long since given up on reading, the waning moon was almost a slit at this point and didn't provide nearly enough light for him to work out what words were printed on the pages. It must have been getting close to dawn, maybe and hour or two off of it now, and he'd expected to feel tired by now, but his veins were still thrumming with adrenaline. His mind was exhausted, over processes and assessing the entire day, but his body couldn't relax.

So when he heard the distinctive snap of a branch being stepped on, his mind went whirring. He stood slowly from he'd been seated for the duration of the night, hand on his gun as he moved slowly towards the sound. Another snap took him further into the trees, further away from the camp. He looked back briefly, before it disappeared from view. Staring out into the darkness of the thicket, he tried to pick out any moving shapes. There, he thought, as he spotted the smallest movement of someone at the base of a tree. He crept towards the figure, gun drawn and ready. When he rounded on the individual it was clear he was a bandit, the look in his eye was far too familiar to Shiloh to misplace. The man was maybe a few years older than Shiloh, and he didn't seem in the least surprised to have been found. In fact, the second Shy raised his gun the outlaw smiled and Shy's blood ran cold. That was when he heard the sudden burst commotion coming from the camp. The man before him was nothing but a distraction, and Shiloh had never been so furious; at this man, at himself, at his terrible judgement. Without a second thought to put a bullet between the bandit's eyes and ran back to camp as fast as his legs would carry him, cursing as he went.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:22 am

------------------------
K A T E
---------------------
    Kate had still been journaling when she heard the rapid footsteps towards the camp and a gunshot as she sat up as she ran from her tent looking around, "God..where is Shiloh?"She then saw the man stumbling towards the camp and she ran out, "Shiloh?! What the hell was that? I heard a gun go off!"She was on edge as she tried to keep her voice down as Shen didn't want to wake the others
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:45 am

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    ────────────────────────────────────
    twenty-four ; | tags. everyone mentions. names

Settling down didn't take much after the long ride. The tent welcoming him in with warmth and closed in fabricated walls that gave privacy. Boots were slipped off before entering and lowering himself onto the ground where he slept. Within a few minutes the cowboy was asleep on his side, one arm underneath his cheek and the other tucked close to his torso. The quiet footsteps approaching were careful not to stir the sleeping camp, specifically the leader. Targeted for that reason only, out of spite really. A show of dominance among bandits. The tear of fabric by blade stirred Bailey from his sleep but not quick enough to combat the firm rough hands that clasped under his arms and took him from the once comforting home into the night. His bare feet kicked the ground as he tried to recover his footing. A raw fear closing his throat and widening his eyes that frantically searched the area for anything that could be retained to defend himself. It tightened his jaw and tensed his body like bitter poison, his mind racing and his hands trying to pry free the strong grips. The only thing he could remember hours later came in blurred fashion; an accumulation of quick conversation like demands, rush of footsteps and the noise of everything they had carried thus far ransacked. Cameron was stressed obviously with her ears pinned against her skull, the white of her eyes clear even in the moonlight. A unsteady bray toward him split from the horse as she started galloping toward her kidnapped rider and his captors. One of the bandits, the one on his left, rose his rifle with his free hand to shoot the oncoming horse. Bailey luckily caught his ground for a few seconds, pushing off and ramming the back of his head into the guy’s nose seconds during the trigger pull. The rifle shot off at an upward angle, the bullet barely missing Cameron. Skinning her forehead and sending her into a deeper panic and darting away from them. Bailey watched in relief that she had at least survived but his positive emotion was quickly cut short when he was shoved to the ground by the guy who had taken the hit, a few insults thrown his way. The other bandit taking quick notion to knock the cowboy leader out with a connection between the heel of his boot and the side of Bailey’s head.

His body was carried away into the dark, the chaos distracting the ones back at the campsite. Bailey was hoisted over the back of a nearby horse that was tied to one of the bandit’s. With this, they headed further away with their target caught successfully. The other cowboys and their things not the trophy they were after. These two had their prize and rode off under the moonlight with crooked grins and laughter bubbling from their throats.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:09 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; everyone
    Before Shiloh had even reached the camp again he knew that there wasn't much he could do. If they had distracted him for that long - a few minutes might as well have been an hour for them to take what they wanted - then they would almost certainly be leaving by now. As he broke through the trees into the camp his eyes immediately searched for Bailey and Casimir, his eyes finding Casimir first, alive, and then they landed on Bailey's tent, and if he hadn't felt panicked before...The tent was slashed apart and the leader was no where to be seen. His brain wouldn't shut up, screaming at him to secure his priorities and protect, but Bailey was gone, and there was nothing he could do right then. He could see the raiders already galloping away, his gut telling him that Bailey had been taken. His mind immediately told him Maurice could catch them, but he knew better, with the time it would take him to get the horse - who was freaking out just as much as the others - and get on him, they'd be too far. He felt like he couldn't breathe, his lungs caving in on themselves. He closed his eyes for a second, took in a deep breath and held it for as long as he could, opening his eyes as he let it out when his chest began to burn. He couldn't let himself go off the rails now, so instead he looked around to gather as much information as possible.

Assessment: Bailey was gone; their supplies had been ransacked but it didn't look like they'd taken anything from inside the tents - aside from their leader; two bandits dead on the floor of the camp most likely from one of the group; it was two hours to sunrise.
    He suddenly became aware of Cameron, and just how terrified she seemed. He approached as slowly as he could, but there was no getting near her. She had a head wound, bleeding, but not life threatening. Her being this distressed didn't bode well of Bailey's fate. He looked down at the ground, turning back to the camp. His hands shook as he lit a cigarette.

Last edited by Hellhound-My-Legend on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:46 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Everyone (except Bailey)
Cass stirred from his sleep when he heard a gunshot, and he bolted upright, breathing heavily. He didn't need anyone to tell him what was going on outside, in the camp. He hurriedly pulled on his jacket, and fumbled to get his gun belt on, and he ensured that his firearm was in the holster. Even though he was, truly, scared, there was no way that he could let himself stay in his tent. He took a deep breath, steeling himself, and he left. There was nothing he could do about anything that had been stolen, but he could try and prevent anything else getting taken. He ended up smacking a bandit in the temple with butt of his gun, when they had tried approaching Cass, at the same time that someone else had shot the bandit.

He whirled around, too late to see Bailey being taken by some of the remaining bandits. And then, Cass turned around again, to see Shiloh. He stared at the cowboy, just watching him carefully, unable to say anything or move. Everything seemed to have been over so quickly, it was a shock. The horses were in a panicked state, and Cass doubted that they'd be calmed easily.

As he watched Shiloh, tentatively, he spotted a surreptitious movement from behind the cowboy. He breathed out slowly. Apparently, there was still something more to be gained. Cass clenched his jaw slightly, because sneaking up while thinking no one was aware of you was dirty, and he still had an adrenaline rush. He waited, eyes apparently fixed on Shiloh, right up until the straggler bandit was close enough, behind Shiloh. A surge of protective rage rose up within him, and Casimir drew his gun, raising it. He knew that he'd be slightly off, so he adjusted his position accordingly. "Don't you dare..." Casimir hissed, his words directed towards the bandit, before he fired twice - one in the shoulder, and one just in the collarbone. Overall, the entire action didn't take longer than maybe five seconds - but it definitely felt longer for him. He shoved the gun back into the holster, and let out a long breath.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:04 am

------------------------
K A T E
---------------------
    Kate woke up during the commotion. She ran out and quickly took in the scene around her, Cameron whinnying and wandering about then she saw Shiloh and walked over with a growl as Shen pulled out her own cigarette and lit it up in her mouth, "What the hell?"She still sounded like she was half asleep as she rubbed her eyes."God...we need to get Bailey back."
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶ if you’re gonna shoot, you shoot to kill ; 16

Postby moonkin » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:01 am

𝐆𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐓
    ; 6’1 | tags. everyone

The commotion from the bandits didn't take much to make Gideon one upset man. The gunshot woke him and he was out of his tent immediately, eyes landing on the nearest bandit and taking a couple strides to knock the man down. His tall stature towering over the bandit but didn't slow him down from taking a swing at the soldier. It was all the same to Gideon really so when he blocked the punch, pinned the bandit's arm and connected his forehead to the bandit's, it was a breeze. It only made the man stumble back, his sense of direction wayward. Gideon knew this was just some kid, someone's son or brother or nephew that got caught up in the wrong side of life so when the bandit stumbled away in retreat, Gideon let him. Not that he hadn't thought about shooting the poor bastard but figured he'd die out on his own anyway since he had no coattails to ride on. His attention was turned then toward the rest of the gang. Their camp disrrupted and shrewn all over the place. Their leader taken into the night. His eyes slowly rolled over their lost, panicked expressions before a heavy sigh emitted from his lips. "Someone go rally up those damn horses and check on that one before it gets blood everywhere." He ordered, starting his walk toward Bailey's tent to inspect the damage. Nothing was out of place like he'd thought except for the large human sized tear in the back that he peered through. Bailey's hat and shoes still set outside, his belongings still settled in the tent. It must've been a sad sight for the one's close to him but Gideon didn't know the boy nor did he feel any deep sorrow. Perhaps that was just his personality too. The soldier stepped inside the tent to retrieve the leader's rifle, rounding the tent again as he unloaded the gun. "Pack up your things and get this crap cleaned up. We gotta head out before we're all god knows where like Anderson." He knew his voice of reason-- of reality --would be taken harsh and hard by the others but it couldn't be helped. It was the truth and if anyone who was going to tell it, it was Gideon.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:15 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; everyone
    The cigarette fell from his lips when the bullet flew past him, and then a second one, landing in the bandit coming up behind him. He was still shaking, anxiety and adrenaline racing through him and leaving him feeling so, so exhausted. His eyes moved back to Casimir, their eyes meeting. There was so much he wanted to say right then, so many words he needed to get across to the other man. He didn't know what might have just happened if it wasn't for Cass. But then Gideon was talking. And although it hurt to admit, he was talking sense. They didn't have supplies, they were in danger, they needed to get to the next town. "You heard the man," his voice was rough, ragged around the edges. His hands were fidgety and unsteady as he moved towards the horses, himself and them both calmer now and began to bring them in, expecting the rest of the gang to begin packing up as quickly as they could while he checked on Cameron. She'd have to have a lead, there was no way she'd follow them without Bailey. The horses might be a bit jumpy, and preferably he'd wait before getting on them, but it would probably be best for all of them to get out of here. So he began tacking up horses while everyone else gathered their stuff, making quick work of it as he moved mechanically and on instinct.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:25 am

------------------------
C H A R L E S
Charlie//Twenty-Four//Male//Tagged:
------------------------
    Charlie was up like a bolt once the action began quickly dressing and trying to find out where he could help. He heard Gideon bark the order to round up the horses and he took to it even managing after some time to convince Cameron to come close so he could check her wound. He sighed as he got every horse together and tied them. Then he took Cameron aside and checked her eventually using Joan limited knowledge of first aid to wrap the wound with some bandages, it wasn't much but enough to last until hey found a vet. Charlie then packed up and loaded up Marisol who by her expression was about as pleased as Charlienwas with their current situation

///
------------------------
K A T E
---------------------
    Kate walked over breaking down her tent before working to break down Bailey's and put Joan stuff away in a bag. Well what was left of his stuff. She loaded up Shadow and sighed as she kept her eyes open and her hand hovering just over her holster, she then watched Casimir shoot someone twice. Something new everyday she guessed as she finished cleaning up and double checked Shadow for any injuries.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me