sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:08 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; mayor's building // tagged; Casimir
    "Not a bad idea," he says, flashing a smile at Cass before moving over to the books. He looked over them, the first Whitman book was rather thin, probably not more than two-hundred pages, and decided that one he would keep with him, as well as the one about Star Signs. The second Whitman book was far thicker, that one he handed over to Casimir for him to put into his bag so they each carried two. He'd forgotten in that moment that he was carrying two other books as well, but those were in his saddle bags down with the horses. He continued gathering up his things, as well as tying on his boots -now thankfully dry- and putting his hat on top of his jacket ready to be shucked on. He checked his gun belt then, making sure the firearms were in proper working order and ensuring he had all the right ammo. With a sigh, Shiloh turned to check in with Casimir. It seemed it was now impossible for him to not feel his heart flutter whenever he had Cass in his sights.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:21 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
He smiled warmly, pleased that his suggestion went down well. "I thought so." He said, and he took the book that Shiloh handed over to him. Then, he picked up his constellation book as well, and he carefully packed them both into his bag. Casimir made sure that the bag was securely shut, then he started to finish getting himself ready as well. He was a little surprised to find that his boots were dry, but he certainly wasn't going to complain or question it, as he pulled them on and tied the laces. He shrugged on his jacket as well, put on the hat and gun belt, then briefly checked to make sure that he hadn't forgotten anything, before looking back towards Shiloh. Cass smiled brightly towards him, his chest feeling warm as he saw him. "Ready?" he asked, picking up his bag, putting one of the straps over one shoulder.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:39 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh nodded to himself, once again checking his bags compulsively. "Yeah I think so," he said with a bit of a frown. His hand dropped again to his gun. "Feel like I should be packing more ammo or something considering we're riding into the danger zone but, like, I'm know I'm just being a bit over cautious." He ran a hand through his hair, gathering it up at the nape of his neck and holding onto it, wondering if it was long enough yet for him to tie it back there. He released it when he felt himself tugging a bit too hard. It was just nerves; he was a bit antsy, unsure of how it would feel to be on the other side of the situation if something happened in bandit country.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:41 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
He glanced over Shiloh, noting that he seemed to be getting tense. He knew that they had to be cautious, going into bandit territory, he knew that, but being too tense wouldn't help with making decisions. Cass walked over to Shiloh, then stepped around him so that he was behind the cowboy. He placed his hands on Shiloh's shoulders, and gently started rubbing them. "We'll be alright. You and Kate know your tricks to avoid bandits, right? And we'll have someone keeping watch throughout the night." He reasoned, then he added, "And if you need it, if it's compatible, you can take my ammo."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:45 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh felt his tension begin to wane as Casimir soothed his muscles. He closed his eyes so he could relish in the touch, let himself relax into it. With a deep breath in, and then out, he opened his eyes and put his own hands up to find Casimir's, just to hold them. "No, I'd rather know I didn't leave you without a weapon. And besides, I'm just being paranoid," he said with a nod to himself, assuring himself of the decision. He'd always rather know Cass could defend himself. "I'm just a bit, well," he trailed off for a second, finding his words, "It'll be strange to be on the other side of the situation." He barely said the words, they were low and just above a whisper. He didn't like admitting to his past, especially not to the man that made him so sure he wanted to leave it behind. But he also knew it was a part of him as much as anything else, and he couldn't just pretend it didn't happen.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:09 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
He kept gently rubbing Shiloh's shoulders, up until the cowboy's hands rested on his, then he stopped - but he kept circling his thumbs slowly. Casimir hummed quietly, in acknowledgement, as he listened to Shiloh. He was glad that Shiloh didn't want to leave him defenseless, but he wasn't sure if there'd be much point in having a weapon, since he didn't think that he'd even use it anyway - mostly because he wasn't sure that he had it in him to use a weapon against someone.
Cass leaned forward slightly, as if to make sure that he caught everything that Shiloh was saying. "I'm sure it will be strange," he started, knowing that there wasn't anything that could be done to change the past, and he wasn't going to dismiss it, "but that also means that you'll know what they might be thinking... what their tricks are. You can also help us to avoid some of the mistakes that travelers make, which make them vulnerable." He kept his voice soft, as if there were other people in the room.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:00 am

Kate Barlow
Female
Outlaw
Tagged:-

Kate was ecstatic they'd be going through her turf today, the one part of the country she knew better than almost everyone else in the group. She was ready, maybe they'd get attacked or something. Maybe they'd meet some of her old buddies or someone that knew of her..except most of the people that knew of her wanted to shot her between the eyes and leave her for dead in the road for the vultures. That made her laugh as she made sure everything was ready on her horse and she double checked that everything was packed
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:34 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh nodded, reassuring himself, convincing himself. Cass was right, with him and Kate looking out for trouble, they should be fine. He had a sudden thought that maybe Kate had a long-con going to lure them into a trap, but he almost rolled his eyes at how paranoid he was being. Although, he did silently swear to himself that if that was the case, he'd deliver the consequences to her personally.
    "Yeah, you're right," he said, squeezing Casimir's hands, "And even if I'm a bit out of touch, we've got Kate on our side too." He let out a deep sigh, allowing himself to enjoy Cass' touch for a few more moments before he moved away, doing last checks on all his baggage. "I suppose we'll be moving along soon enough."

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:18 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Casimir smiled softly, giving Shiloh's shoulder a light squeeze just before he moved away to check his bags. Then, he also quickly checked his own bag again, just to double-check that it he had everything, and that everything was secure, before hauling one of the straps over his shoulder. He was a little nervous for them to start travelling, but he reminded himself that he was not going to be there alone - he was travelling with the group, and most of all, he trusted that Shiloh and Kate knew what they were doing.
He nodded slightly towards Shiloh. "I think so as well. Should we go and check to see if everyone else is ready?" he asked, starting to walk towards the door.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:50 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh went to shrug on his jacket and grab his hat, not yet putting it on but just holding it at his side as he went to pick up his bags, swinging them over is shoulder. "Yeah, and then I suppose we can just go and hang out by the horses until everyone stops faffing around," he said with an easy smile. He could still feel a twinge of anxiety in his gut, but he did feel much calmer now than he had a couple minutes ago; soothed by Casimir. Shiloh followed after Cass out the door, seeing Bailey's things already outside his room. He hadn't hear anything of Gideon or Charlie yet this morning, but was sure he'd heard Kate move around earlier. He walked up to Bailey's door and knocked, "Bails we're heading down to the horses, grab the stragglers and meet us down there when you're ready," he made sure to raise his voice loud enough for the man beyond the door to hear him, and probably the rest of the gang. He turned back to give Cass a quick smile before moving down the stairs.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me