Cherry Grove Stables Vol. 3 ~ Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Interested?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:21 am

Yes
54%
Maybe
23%
No
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Cherry Grove Stables Vol. 3 ~ Accepting

Postby _Akat » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:15 am

Name: Chet Kennemer
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Discipline: Western

Personality: Chet has always been interested in the outdoors. He has the artistic trait like his sister, and he too can be found out in nature sketching the scenery. Chet likes to watch football games on Saturday. Chet loves to go to rodeos, usually helping out in the cattle pens, during the youth leagues, or out there showing his skills in adult leagues. Chet has many belt buckles stowed away from numerous amounts rodeos he’s won. Once again, like his twin Luana, Chet loves to listen to rock and roll, he always plays it in his truck whenever he drives, he also listens to country as well. Chet loves to talk, he’s more of a social butterfly than his sister is. Chet is a laid back kind of guy and is calm in most situations. Chet is consumed in the world of photography, taking pictures of his sister and nature. Chet keeps all of his friends and followers up to date with his life via social media.

History: Chet has always had to look out for his twin Luana even when she didn’t want it. He spent most of his time out in the barn trying to regain the trust of frightened and abused horses. Growing up, Chet’s father was never in the picture, he was either here or there to help out around their mom’s house with repairs. Chet isn’t a bad person, but freshman year, his best friend got arrested, leaving him depressed, slowly getting over him.

Alterations: None

Name: Luana Kennemer
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Discipline: Western

Personality: Luana is the typical “child of rock and roll” kind of person. She
loves listening to the classic rock songs, varying it back to some modern day rap, country, and some pop. Luana is the sporty type, she’s interested in the not so famous sports such as rugby, hockey, and lacrosse. Born in Alabama, Luana has a laid back relaxing personality, she’s never really tense, and always carefree. However, Luana is a bit shy and socially awkward. She never really knows what to say, because she’s afraid of how other people will judge her. Luana has a loving passion for animals, mostly horses and dogs. On nice cold winter mornings you can usually find Luana out hunting somewhere, or watching the deer. In her spare time, she sits in her eno hammock, and reads or draws, sometimes she even cooks up a nice meal. Luana isn’t attached to her phone, but she always stays in touch with her friends via snapchat.

History: Luana’s parents have been divorced ever since she was 2, her mother working 2 jobs until Luana was 15, made Luana into a very strong and independent young lady. Luana never really had a female figure in her life, her mother new nothing about styles or fashion or makeup. Luana’s cousin passed on when she was 14, leaving Luana devastated. Luana never seemed to ever be as happy without her cousin in her life.
Alterations: Luana has a nose ring on her right nostril, and a sleeve of sunflowers on her
right arm, and a “IX.XVI.XVII” tattoo on her right wrist.

Show Name: Alabama’s Tropic Storm
Barn Name: Dougie
Breed: American Paint Horse
Coat Color: Dun
Eye Color: Bright Smoky Blue
Height: 17 hands
Discipline: Western; learning English

personality: Dougie prefers to be out in the pasture rolling in mud puddles. Dougie is usually happy when he is eating and loves to play with his ball. Dougie loves to be pet and groomed.

History: Dougie’s mom was brought to the Kennemer’s ranch as an abused horse, little did they know she was pregnant. Born unto the family, Chet took it to see that Dougie be raised by him to be his horse. At age 18 he was raising his first horse and couldn’t be happier.

Show Name: Alabama’s Ace of spades
Barn Name: Bo
Breed: American Paint Horse
Coat Color: Blue Roan
Eye Color: Bright Smoky Blue
Height: 17 hands
Discipline: Western; learning English

personality: Bo is a playful horse at heart, he is loyal and trusting towards Luana.
Bo will let other pet him, but he’s not a people person. Bo stays in his stall before big shows, because he can’t resist a mud hole. Bo is smart and understanding, he is a social butterfly to other horses, but mostly shy. When in his stall, if he’s not eating he prefers to be left alone so back away.

History: Born unto Luana’s family at their ranch, Bo has been raised by Luana and her only. Orphaned at 2 months old, Luana had to take the place of his mother, feeding him, and late night cuddles. Bo learned quickly to trust fully in Luana.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:12 am

I have Rosalia open but she isnt looking for a relationship yet. Just friends :) )
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:40 am

[ accepted! All of my characters are open for friends or interactions c: ]
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:22 am

Reaper_Wolf93 wrote:Im open))

Rosalia walked towards Grimms stall to fill his feed and water. Sometimes, she wondered about her family and the center but she figured she would call them. Maybe after fixing up Grimm's stall, she would go out to town and do some shopping
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:56 pm

(( my kids are open c: ))
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:49 pm

Can she meet jack?)
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:51 pm

(( sure thing! I'm thinking it's time to skip to the next morning, if that works? So the new people can jump in c:))
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:53 pm

Yeah :) )
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:06 pm

(( okay, I'll post in a few!))
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:35 pm

I'm probably going to be offline tomorrow. idk yet though)
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.