Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Postby lilac sky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:20 am

Aiden

I get a book and sit down on a bench outside her cell to make sure she doesn't try to get out. I open the book and begin reading.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:27 am

Jasmine
She leans on the cell and kicks the cell "can I have my phone please"
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:15 am

Aiden

"Yeah, so you can call your Dad." I say before looking back down at my book.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:16 am

Jasmine
"No so I can check my hair" she says smiling innocently
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:19 am

Aiden

"You're locked in a cell, and you're worried about your hair? You look fine."
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:20 am

Jasmine
"Aw you think I am pretty" she says jokingly
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:40 am

Aiden

"I'm still not giving you that phone." I grin.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:49 am

Jasmine
She huffs and raises an eyebrow at the other person in the cell "murderer" she mutters she pats her pocket she almost forgot she had a gun she points it at the murderer "step near me and the last thing you will see is my face"
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:36 am

||кяαѕσтα ρяσ¢ниσѕт|18|fєαмℓє||

Krasota was about to lunge at the girl when she punched her but she gained control of herself and put her knife away. "Weak bit**..." She muttered under her breath before grabbing her lighter and cigarettes from her jacket pocket and climbing up to the building roof. She lit one of the cigarettes before putting the pack and lighter away. She sat silently on the ledge of the roof, smoking while thinking.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:41 am

Jasmine
She poked aiden she put her flirty smile on " you sure you can't hand me my phone" she still had the phone pointed at zeke
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me