Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (O

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:40 am

Peacorn

Peacorn opened his mouth and stepped back confused. "What was that? Expired Rat Party Food?" He saw his son loose it. Again. Peacorn felt bad, actually, he almost rubbed Millard's head in sweetness and love…. but then… he saw it.
There lay a bald spot, about the size of bird poop on Millard's pumpkin head. Peacorn thought it best to just wait for a reply. Peacorn wished the voices had stopped him. They were never there when he needed them.

( Yeah, Lolly, you should make a page for your character and then bring her/him in when team Peacorn arrives at the destination.C:)
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:30 am

Millard

Millard repulsed at Peacorn's touch. He stood up silently. He was a hardened man. He went to his room to write a blues song about Al 2 to play on his plastic red ukulele. As he passed by the mirror on the dresser, he noticed for the first time since last night that he had a gigantic bald spot on top of his head, making him resemble Peacorn more than he ever had at any point in his life. He glanced in panic at his bed. There was a pile of hairs that had sizzled and died lying on the pillow. How could today possibly get any worse? And it wasn't even eight in the morning.

With a sigh, he put on a baseball cap and sat down to strum his sad song, his scratchy voice cracking even more frequently than normal.

"Al 2, Al 2
How much I did care for you
Until Peacorn fed you poison
And now my eyes do moisten"

(( Or join whenever. It doesn't matter. :3 ))
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:21 pm

October

The woman scowled at Peacorn. "Now look, you've tuined his life for the eighth time in two days." Then her eyes drifted to Al 2. "And clean this up." Tuning, she remembered something else, "And don't put him down the drain either!"
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:19 am

Peacorn

Peacorn picked up the dead body, he had de ja vu, remembering the original Al. Peacorn took it out to the dumpster. After the body had been discarded, Peacorn went back inside. Your'e a failure, again, taunted the voices. Maybe the surprise will be a one way ticket to Alberta Canada Peacorn thought dreamily. Peacorn smelled a delicious smell. It couldn't be dog soup, he'd just put Al 2 in the dumpster, maybe October was making her famous chili for the trip. Peacorn would never give October the full satisfaction of having the best chili ever.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:46 pm

lol where'd everybody go?
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:48 pm

{{ Waiting for Lyle }}
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:27 am

(hey, any of you bozos could have posted too. Millard is deep in sorrow and mourning rn. you should be more considerate)

Millard

Millard finished his song and let out a conclusive sort of breath. Well. It was over. There was nothing to be done. Al 2 had died as Millard's childhood hopes had--at the hands of one Peacorn Runbody.

Suddenly Millard heard a sound like a squeaking, like something small and helpless. He looked slowly around. On the bed, crawling out from under his rumpled covers, was some pink, disgusting-looking creature, which at first reminded him of that monster from the Alien movies, and then reminded him of a baby rat, which it turned out to be. Could it be? Could Al 2 have been with child? Millard teared from joy, overwhelmed by the tiny, dazed, miserable animal.

"You poor motherless thing," Millard said, cradling the newborn creature. "I'll call you Phoenix. Because you rose from the ashes." He looked at the hairs on the bed. "Well. Kind of." He put Phoenie in his inside coat pocket. I can't let Peacorn know about you, he thought. That's the only way you'll be able to live.

Hope, beaten and battered like Millard had been when he had worn his rocketship pajamas to school in third grade, raised its head in curiosity.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:00 am

October

The woman sighed and shook her head. Like those of an eagle, October's eyes detected movement from her prey; Millard. He had grabbed some raisin-like thing from the bed and put in in his pocket after speaking to if for a few moments. Probably an old jellybean from Halloweens past. She shook her head, if that's what made him happy…
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:14 am

Peacorn

Peacorn was growing restless. "Hey guys? When are we leaving? And where's Bert? I really want my big juicy surprise?"
Peacorn started walking around the delicate house looking for his homies. He walked passed a mirror and noticed the purple mark on his eyelid. Oh no! Not the moneymaker! The voices were screaming at the top of their nonexisting lungs. But then Peacorn noticed his enticing smile and smooth bald head. He noticed the waxed eyebrows. He looked back at the bruise.... you got nothing on me he thought.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:53 am

Millard

Millard looked around the room and saw Aunt October watching him through the door, eyes glinting under her long, fake lashes. He panicked. He couldn't trust her to keep Phoenie a secret from Peacorn--the day he'd had to sign "I.O.U. one Millard's secrets" away to her was still fresh in his memory.

"I'M GOING TO CHANGE INTO MOURNING CLOTHES AHH DON'T LOOK AT ME" he shouted as he slammed the door on her and locked it. He opened the window and grabbed both sides, pulling one leg up onto the sill. The ground swam below him, dizzying in the heat of his panic. He gulped, closed his eyes, and pushed himself out, failing to contain a girlish shriek as he collapsed twisted into the bushes like a crumpled umbrella. He struggled to his feet, brushing leaves and dirt off of his clothes. He'd ripped his only pair of jeans, and to his great despair, he had gotten a boo-boo--his knee was scraped and bloody. But there was no time to go back inside and put one of his Frozen-themed bandaids on it. He had to get out of here!
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me