dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:41 am

{{ Nooo!!! It's dying!!!! :CCCC
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minho » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:47 am

{i'm here yo. got in a fight with a four wheeler and hurt myself. my waist is pretty much fed up with me moving anywhere so i've been resting it. and both my arms are swollen in random places, and my right leg is all scratched up and also swollen in random places.}

Daemon shook his head at Robin, pretty much amused by her. Much swagger? Ah, this girl was pretty entertaining. He walked up the stairs and headed into his room. He pulled out a black and white plaid shirt, shrugged that on, then took out some faded blue jeans. After getting those suckers on, Daemon grabbed a pair of short cut black socks, then tugged his multi-colored DCs on. He grabbed his pair of green aviators, spiked up his hair, and sprayed some Old Spice cologne on. He tucked his wallet into his back pocket and was ready to go! As he left his room, he was folding the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows. Since he wasn't sure where to meet the amusing girl, Robin, he shut his door and leaned against it. They'd eventually meet in the hallway, right?
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:00 am

Outfit: Thiss
Mood: Bubbly

Robin was impressed with herself as she looked in the mirror. Usually she wasn't at all this confident about her body, but now taking a closer look she was proud to be who she was. She spritzed on some of her favorite perfume, Bombshell, by Victoria's Secret. Robin put on her sunglasses and left her room, her bag hanging onto her right shoulder as she shut the door. She turned around to see Daemon waiting and smiled. "So are ya ready?" she asked the brunette politely.

{{ Omg that's horrible!! I've only been on a four-wheeler once and it scared the crap outta me...
then again it was midnight on Halloween and we were out in the woods and stuff. I hope you get better though c:
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Leah continued to read her book, her gaze scanning over the page. She sighed quietly and too a drink of her cool water. The day was quite hot, and was beginning to be a humid day too. She quickly closed her book then hopped up. She carried her stuff inside and up to her room in the air conditioned beach house. She tossed her book onto her side table and flopped down onto her bed, unlocking we phone and checking her social media sites.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:39 am

{{ It's obvious this RP is dying but I don't want it to wahhhh!!! :c
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Self Destruction » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:49 am

Shane Spire Castel
I looked up at the sun it was so warm but I didn't want to take my hoodie of because someone could walk in and see, I bit my lip and walked over to the door closing it and locking it behind me before pulling my hoodie over my head and chucking it to the ground. I then backed up and sighed lying on my bed I lifted my arm and looked a the fresh made cuts that I had put there with a blade that I also had packed in my suitcase for if I couldn't take it anymore. I lay back on my bed and closed my eyes hoping no one would interrupt me.
Self Destruction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

daemon kingston.

Postby minho » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:08 am

at the sound of raven's voice, daemon averted his green eyes to look at her. of course being born into the male group left him to the nature of checking a girl out. it was only normal for him to do this, 'ya see. anyway, daemon was ultimately impressed by the way the blond's outfit had matched her unique personality. not to mention the sunglasses added a some mystery to the girl. he would have clapped if it was a fashion runway get together. however, it wasn't. plus, clapping randomly wouldn't give raven the best expression of daemon. instead, he held a hand out and nodded to raven's hand. "ready when you are."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 am

Robin chuckled as Daemon stuck his hand out, "Oh I was born ready!" She smiled happily, then pointed at his hand, "Umm am I supposed to hold it? People might think we're dating....." She crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue when she said that. She's just too goofy sometimes, but hey, if ya can't deal with it then don't bother coming near her. "I mean, it's not that I wouldn't date you it's just well I just met you," she poked Daemon's hand and smiled, it was soft... does he moisturize his hands or something? Oh well not her business anyways.
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dae

Postby minho » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:01 am

he rose his left eyebrow a fraction, managing to hide the smile that had wanted to show itself. robin did have a point with the hold dating thing. however, it was better to hold hands them to give the girl a piggy back ride, no? the last idea would have confirmed rumors if they were dating or not. anyway, daemon let his hand drop to his side, faking a sigh and a frown. "i was trying to be a gentleman, a buddy. i guess i suck at that." he held the frown for a second more before he let it disappear from his lips. I mean, it's not that I wouldn't date you it's just well I just met you. those words stuck in his head. this time, daemon let an amused smile form from the corners of his lips. "the feeling stands mutual," he replied.

Last edited by minho on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:18 am

Sticking her hand out she pouted, "Awww, I'm sorry I hate it when I make people upset...." Robin poked the brunette in the shoulder and held out her hand again. "I'll hold your hand.... on one condition though." the blonde chuckled at her thoughts. What was she even doing? Idk, but whatever it was it was going to be weird. Her bag started to slip off her shoulder so she pulled it up with her other hand and waited for Daemon's reply.

{{ Writer's block.... sorta and umm her name is Robin not Raven hahah but they're both birds!! xD
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me