sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:21 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; saloon // tagged; Casimir/Bailey/Kate

Shiloh clucked his tongue at Bailey's response, stealing his cigarette again for a pull before returning it. He leaned further back, at an angle facing Bailey but now leaning into Casimir's shoulder. He let his hand drift to touch the other man's leg, just to connect, while the other held his glass as he took slow sips of the drink. He felt so comfortable in that moment, if still a bit curious about Anna, with his best friend acting like it again and Casimir behind him making him feel things he hadn't before. Like always, wherever he touched Casimir, he felt sparks rush through him at each point of contact.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 am

Kate Barlow
Female
Outlaw
Tagged:Bailey/Shiloh\Cas

Kate smiled leaning on her hand a smile she sipped her drink, "uh well if this is a bitnof you territory tomorrow in bandit country you'll be in my old home turf." She raised her glass as she sipped her drink with a smile, "If we stop I'll take guard. Probably will end up meeting some of my old buddies" Sge said in a not so happy tone almost an angry sigh.
[/size

[size=85]
Charles Sinclair
Charlie
Male
Vaquero
Tagged:Scarlet

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. But please call me Charlie. Once we get to the saloon I'll introduce you to the rest of our family." He started to tick off on his fingers, "We got kissing Kate Barlow the outlaw, Bailey Anderson is our leader, Casimir is a bartender, Shiloh is Shiloh and Gideon is our map person. Then there's me. Nothing real special"
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:41 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, saloon ][ kate, casimir, shiloh ]

He looked at Shiloh when he clicked his tongue, Bailey rolling his eyes playfully. Letting his friend pick and choose the times when he wanted his cigarette, Bailey basically handing it over. “That’s fair.” Bailey replied to Kate, glancing over to Shiloh when his cigarette was handed back, bringing it up to his own lips. “Let’s hope they behave.” He muttered, angling in his seat so he could set the heel of his boots on the table, legs crossed at the ankles.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:18 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Kate,
Bailey.
Casimir refocused on the conversation that was being had between the other three, and he placed a hand on top of Shiloh's hand that was on his leg, just idly stroking it. He was a little concerned about them going into bandit territory tomorrow - especially as he wasn't sure if they'd even be up for travelling, considering that they were still drinking. However, he just figured that it would mean that they were just going to have to be more alert. At least, he supposed, that they didn't also have the cattle to keep an eye on as well. He shook his head slightly - tomorrow could be thought about later on, even if he did prefer to have a more solid plan in mind.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:34 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; saloon // tagged; Casimir/Bailey/Kate
    Shiloh bit down on the smile that wanted to spread across his face as Casimir covered his hand with his own. Shiloh felt unconcerned about the potential outlaws of the coming days, yeah they might cause trouble, but Shiloh was confident they'd be able to handle it. With two ex-outlaws on their side they had an inside look into the way they might think, how they'd go about things. He felt his hand drop to touch his firearm habitually, almost spilling the contents of his glass but remembering it was in his hand at the last moment and righting it. He brought the glass back up to his lips, hiding his smile behind the rim of the glass.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:40 am

S C A RL E T
Female ✭ 26 ✭ Cowboy ✭ Best Horse Trainer in the west ✭ Tagged; Charlie

Scarlet looked down to him before reaching both arms for him and helping him up onto Stargazer. "Name's Red Scar." She said as she nestled her hand's down back to the reigns. Whistling a certain note the horse started to trot down the road and avoided bumping into others. "Yall know how to train horses right?.. Probably will come in handy." She said as she rounded the corner to the Saloon and getting down from ol Stargazer and tied the horses lead rope off to the railing and patted Stargazer's head.
"Alright Charlie, lets get going." She said offering him a hand to help him get down.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:16 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, saloon ][ kate ]

He mostly stared away into other crowds of people, studying other tables nearby. The silence was comfortable for him at least who smoked the rest of his cigarette and kept pouring himself drinks. Whether no one wanted to take him home or not, Bailey didn't care. He could make it just fine by himself.. probably. The cowboy leaned his head back and closed his eyes, riding the wave of intoxication pretty well. It hadn't been too long since he'd felt it but it was long enough. Too long, in his eyes.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:32 pm

Charles Sinclair
Charlie
Male
Vaquero
Tagged:Scarlet

He smiled and tipped his hat, "Pleasure is mine Miss. I think the gang and you are gonna get along fine." He bumped along as they trotted to the saloon and she helped him down he walked in finding the table and tapped Bailey's shoulder, "Hey our new teammate's here. You might want to act like you ain't been drinking m." He stated coldly as he took a seat next to Kate who cast a glare but said nothing. Then she got up and before Harlow could speak to her. She had gone and walked over to a male. He couldn't very well hear their conversation but gen could tell by her tone she was being her usual self so he choose to ignore it, that was until the slap echoed and he looked over to see a shocked looking male and a very angry looking Kate. Then she moved and walked back over sitting down like nothing had even happened..how did she do that? No one even moved to fight back, he guessed it was the unspoken rule not to mess with an angry woman. He then wasn't surprised to see the man run out a few minutes late

-------------

Katherine Barlow
Kate
Outlaw
Female
Tagged:Bar Patrons

Kate watched Bailey and sighed as her own eyes cast around the bar falling on a table in the back as she spotted a familiar face. She opted not to move and then Charles waltzed in and she could nearly cut the tension in half. He came and sat next to her whichever she then used as an excuse as she stood, "Scuse me for a second y'all I got some unfinished business with someone." She walked over to the back where the group of obviously intoxicated men sat and she leaned down, "Hita Trent Walker, been awhile!" The male turned to face Kate and his jaw dropped the cigarette he'd been hiding hanging from his mouth as he looked her over, "K-Kathrine? Uh...how are ya?" Kate chuckled softly and pushed back her blonde hair before bringing her hand back and slapping him, hard enough that the sound echoed through the bar, then she leaned in, "That was for Sam. If I ever see your face again, it'll be much much worse than a slap you'll be receiving. Have a nice night Trent" With that she turned and walked back sitting down at the table and sipped her drink. "Now what's this about a new teammate?" She smiled over her glasses as out of the corner of her eyes she saw Trent throw money on the table and run out through the swinging doors
Last edited by Burning_Roses on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:39 pm

S C A RL E T
Female ✭ 26 ✭ Cowboy ✭ Best Horse Trainer in the west ✭ Tagged; Charlie, Anderson

Charlie had a certain charm she couldn't quite place, but she wouldn't get hung up over the first guy she met. Following him into the saloon she smiled when she saw the rest of the group. Pulling up a chair she sat in it and made sure she was next to Charlie, just because it was kinda awkward of her to show up and not know anyone.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:53 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, saloon ][ tags ]

At the touch to his shoulder, Bailey’s eyes snapped open and he rose his head. His gaze was hard with annoyance until he realized there was someone new within their group. Wait— new? He turned his head to exchange looks with Shiloh before straightening up, his feet falling off the table and onto the ground with a heavy thud. “You might wanna act a bit better yourself there, Charles.” Bailey couldn’t help but snap back at him, eyeing him for a moment before shifting his gaze to the woman. “What’s your name?” He asked, his eyes trailing over her before deciding his opinion. Bailey leaned back into his chair and reached out, coiling his fingers around the cool whiskey glass that had started gathering condensation.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me