sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:59 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
Cass took the silence that was between them to catch his breath again. In those moments, he'd pretty much forgotten about anything else, because only one thing had mattered in his mind - Shiloh. But now, he was becoming a bit more rational, taking into account everything else... or some of it, at least. He bit his lip for a moment, then he nodded. "Yes. We can carry on later... if you're not tired." Casimir said, innocently, but then he winked, and he started to walk towards the door. He was not as tired as he had thought he had been earlier - the chilling air certainly had a hand in that, as did seeing everything that the town had to offer.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:13 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; mayor's building // tagged; Casimir
    Shiloh found himself grinning at Casimir's words, sparks chasing each other beneath his skin as he followed after Cass out the room. "I think I'll manage to stay awake," he teased lightly. They walked down through the building and out the front, his shoulder was all but pushed into Casimir's as they made their way back down main street to where Shiloh had spotted the saloon earlier. There were a couple other places open, but judging by the vibe of this one, it's where Bailey would be.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:13 am

Kathrine Barlow
Kate
Outlaw
Female
Tagged:Bailey

Kate watched the smile trace on Bailey's features as she looked at him. Sipping her own whiskeyshe contemplated his question, "I think the proper answer is check yourself, if you find that you're doing it for the right reasons gen go for it." She took another sip of her drink "If not stick with the ones you trust and just settle for keeping an eye on him." She smiled copying Bailey's stance, "Why do you ask." She mimicked his grin as she looked over at him, her piercing eyes holding his.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:25 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
Laughing softly, Casimir replied, "Good. I look forward to it." Then, as they stepped out of the building, he fell silent, just glancing around the town again. He liked that they were both touching shoulders, considering they didn't yet know about the town's stance, and it was a way to play it safe... for now. He glanced towards the saloon, and started to make his way over as well. He was interested to see what the atmosphere was like in there, though he didn't expect it to be much different from the Silver Spur.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:27 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, saloon ][ kate ]

He held Kate’s stare in silence for a long time, a smirk on his face that didn’t have an underlying meaning but it sure looked like it. “No reason.” He replied, sitting back and running his hands along the edge of the dark wooden table. Bailey looked smug when there wasn’t anything to be smug about, he was just amused, full of giggles- and drunk. Picking up his burning cigarette from an ashtray that sat in the middle of him and Kate, he lifted it to his lips. “I’ll be back.” He spoke, glancing over at the woman through half-open eyes. Standing to his feet wasn’t a hard task and neither was making it over to the bar to talk to a certain lady. Brown hair that cascaded over her shoulders, darker eyes to match. She looked amused and done with Bailey at the same time but who wasn’t? “Keep this up and I’ll be draggin’ you home by the boot.” She pushed the bottle he’d asked for toward him, watching a grin spread across his face and making his eyes squint with his joy. “No promises.” Came his low reply, sliding the bottom of the bottle toward the edge of the bar as he turned and headed back over to where Kate sat. He wasn’t that intoxicated but it did help shut everything else out and push him toward being playful and relaxed.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:33 am

Kate Barlow
Female
Outlaw
Tagged:Bailey

Kate laughed watching Bailey saunter over to talk to the girl as he bought a bottle. She rolled her eyes, "Tryin to get yourself drunk? This stuff ain't gonna do it quickly." She leaned on her hands her blonde hair hanging just over her shoulders in curls, "I'd better get you something stronger. I don't think ive seen he hear Bailey Anderson fully intoxicated." She joked as she swiped the bottle for a sip before pushing it back to Bailey, "Drink to forget but we'll always remember." She mused over her words with a sigh
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:40 am

BAILEY

Bailey laughed at her commentary when he sat down, letting her have the bottle and pouring his drink individually into the glass he still had. “Babe, I’ve been trying to get myself drunk the day we started out here.” He replied, correcting her as he placed the bottle in the middle of table and wrapped his fingers around the now full glass. “I’d like to think I’m very lovable.” He commented sarcastically, straightening up for show then relaxing into the chair. Bailey sunk a bit into the cushioned seats and brought the cup to his lips. Everything seemed to be cushioned and money fancy in here then you had people like them, who came from nothing in the search for something.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:42 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; saloon // tagged; Casimir
    Shiloh took a deep breath in and sent a glance Casimir's way before pushing open the batwing doors to the saloon for them to walk in. A quick assessment of the environment told him a few things; the vibe was definitely similar to the Silver Spur, although perhaps a bit larger and more open and more expensive, and there were a lot of people inside, and damn, Bailey stuck out like a sore thumb. Another thing he picked out was that Bailey was definitely already quite intoxicated. He forced himself to relax and not grab Casimir and run back to their room, but he knew he had to stop treating Cass like a china cup that Bailey could break with his stumbling. Cass could handle whatever happened, he'd proved that quite a few times already and Shiloh needed to trust that he could handle this too. So he calmed himself quickly, and meandered over to where Bailey and Kate were sat at a table. He himself dropped down into the vacant seat next to Bailey, a peace offering of sorts, leaving the spot next to him open for Cass.
    "Starting without me Bails?" He teased, more confidence in his voice than he was actually feeling.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:55 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Kate,
Bailey.
Casimir stepped into the saloon, after Shiloh. The atmosphere was somewhat familiar to him - if with more of a slightly higher-class, more expensive vibe. He considered himself lucky that he did not drink - and with a glance towards Bailey and Kate (both of whom he spotted very easily), he decided that he would ensure that everyone got back to their own rooms, safely, when they were all finished.

He walked over to the table, and smiled warmly. He was going to relax, and not be concerned with what the others thought of him... not as much as usual, anyway. Cass sat in the vacant seat next to Shiloh, and quickly picked up on the fact that Bailey was clearly intoxicated already. "Evenin' Bailey. Kate." Cass greeted.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:07 am

BAILEY

He was spinning the recently drunk empty glass around on the table, one leg stretched out off to the side as the other rocked back and forth casually. When the two guests approached, Bailey tilted his head back to look at them then sat up. “Glad you could make it to my humble abode.” He teased, holding his hand out in reference to the saloon. His eyes briefly glancing between the two before he cleared his throat and adjusted his attention toward Shiloh’s comment. “Hey, you know I’m weak.” He replied, nudging his arm against Shiloh’s shoulder playfully.

“Can I get you anything?” He asked through a sigh as he repositioned himself mentally and physically into a more professional, respectful pose. Bailey had already pushed the liquor bottle toward Shiloh, meaning to get up for more glasses and it showed in his stance. His eyes were settled on Casimir with the question, a brow raised.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me