Love Letters [RP Thread] [mods please lock]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Love Letters [RP Thread]

Postby No one » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:17 am

Taylor Martin/female/Tags: Kass, Adrian/Location: Getting to the House/Pansexual/Relationship Status: Currently Open/Tech supporter or a job with computer science
Taylor shrugged and said, “Well he was rather… interesting.” She nodded eagerly and said, “A buddy to explore with would be awesome! I hope you don’t mind what I’m wearing. This is all I could find. This place seems so grand that it’s kinda intimidating me a little bit.” All the long, wavy brown haired young woman had on was a gray sweatshirt without a hoodie, tight black pants and very white bright shoes. They didn’t even have a speck of dirt on them. Huh, imagine that! Her companion, Kass, was beautiful! With her shining skin and her beautiful black hair, she was the spitting image of a model. She wore a very nice color of dark pink which was a dress. Taylor couldn’t help but marvel in her beauty. A little bit of jealousy creeped into her as she couldn’t help but wish she herself looked that beautiful.

She said to the black haired woman, “Can I just say that you are very beautiful in that color. It really brings out your hair color and eyes very well.” She smiled and said with wide eyes, “WOW! The living room is so fancy! It’s so much better than where I used to live. Back at my house, you’d be lucky to even get room on the couch. My 4 siblings always took up the space and their toys and collections are always taking up the living room space.” She saw the red pillows and said, “I used to have a boyfriend that has those exact red pillows and that is something that reminds me of him now.” She turned to the female and said with a nervous smile, “Sorry about me bombarding you with pointless information. It’s quite rude of me to do so. I should know better. So tell me a little bit about yourself Kass if you're ok with that. Where did you live?”

Sorry this isn’t my best work in the slightest. Adrian is open for interaction unless someone tagged him and I missed it.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:03 am

OOC: Timeskip! Sorry it’s so short and late. Sick and half my screen isn’t working.

Skip: 1 day
Time: 10:00 AM

Teagan Harper | 23 | Tagging: Residents | Location: Mansion

"Okay guys! So I checked the mailbox and we’ve got a letter, marked 'challenge' on it." Teagan unfolded the letter. "Doesn’t look like much of a challenge, but I guess that’s just some fancy way for them to say game or something." She scanned the letter. "Thank you for participating in Love Letters. Today is the day you meet your housemates. One by one, you will introduce yourselves by name and announce your profession if any. The others will guess what got you into your profession as a chance to begin to get to know and understand each other better. Begin once you have finished your morning meal."

Luciano De Luca | 26 | Tagging: Open | Location: Mansion

Luciano was silent, glancing at Teagan only from the corner of his eye as she read the note aloud. An activity for the whole group? When she read it, it sounded like some sort of meet and greet. Well, Bridgette and Mia would already know the answer to what got him into his profession, as he had outright told them, but it’d be interesting to see what everyone was into, and how they found out that was a path of interest for them.

Kazill Smith | 23 | Tagging: Open | Location: Mansion

"Cool! Sounds like fun to me!" Kaz chirped. The young man leaned back in his seat, already mostly finished with his meal. He doubted many people would find his line of work all that interesting, but it would certainly be interesting to start to get to know the people he was living with, beyond a brief interaction. Yesterday had been both slow and somehow overwhelming at the same time. He was looking forward to moving ahead.

Kassandra DeMarks | 23 | Tagging: Open | Location: Mansion

Kass looked up at the sound of Teagan's voice and nodded once she’d finished, swallowed a bite of the pale, fluffy pancake before she responded. "Alright then. Anyone in specific want to start it off once we’ve finished, or should I?" She asked, looking around the table at her fellow housemates. Now they were getting into the actual game itself. She could be excited for that! An icebreaker seemed a good start.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:24 am

Taylor Martin/female/Tags: Kass, Adrian/Location: Getting to the House/Pansexual/Relationship Status: Currently Open/Tech supporter or a job with computer science
Hearing a woman talk, Taylor nods and waves a hand at Kassandra. She liked the casual interaction they had yesterday and it really brought her joy to meet someone new. She saw three new people that she would be able to talk to today which was great! She hoped it was something fun! Oh oh what would it be? She sat down to eat her food and saw a male almost done with him. The temptation to spark a natural conversation was on the verge of her mouth, but she resisted the urge. She began to eat the food. OH my goodness, it was yummy! Man, it was such good food!! She looked around and saw the glass table they were eating on. Everything seemed to be so bright and cheery here as well. This place was huge! Since her time here was short, she had really enjoyed staying here. Better than what she had expected from this place.

Adrian Taylor/male/Tags: Open/Location: Getting to the House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Relationship Status: Currently Open/Woodworker
Adrian walked down the stairs to hear someone talk about a letter with the word challenge on it. Uh oh…. a challenge. What could that mean. He sure hoped he wouldn’t have to talk to a large group of people! He saw many people in the place where they ate and the day previous to that were he sat down and rested from his ride to the place. He didn’t want to go in the pang of hunger, grasping his stomach got the better of him. He pulled his hood over his head and walked into the kitchen/dining area. He hoped to get in and out quickly and sit alone somewhere else, but that would be quite rude of himself. He grabbed a plate of food and sat down far away from everyone else at the end of the table on one of the sides and began to eat. He kept his head down and glanced a few times up careful to make sure not to make eye contact with anyone.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

t [017]

Postby senna_ » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:35 am

━━ 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐈
    he/him..21..heterosexual..location: dining room..mentions: teagan, kassandra..tags: open
    Despite such little happening the day before, Tate couldn’t deny the exhaustion that crashed over him as he rose from his bed. The sun was just beginning to rise, he noticed, though it still seemed from the many shut curtains he had noticed upon peaking out of his own that not everyone was up yet. Feeling as though he was holding his breath, Tate moved in slow-motion, as if a glass of molasses had been dumped over him, to collect his clothes, anxious that one wrong move would wake the entire room. Completely forgetting to check the weather app on his phone, he grabbed a pair of washed jeans, a white dress-top, and a sweater vest the shade of grey-beige. It was a bit chilly in the room at the current moment, but Tate had a feeling it was going to warm up quickly. However, he decided to leave what he had in his hands. Drawing back the curtain, he quietly exited, making sure to walk toe-to-heel for the first bit so he wouldn’t disturb anyone. It seemed at the moment more curtains on his side had been peeled back than the women’s side, but maybe they had shut their after leaving, much like what he had done. Regardless, Tate decided it was still considerate to be quiet, in case there still were a good few sleepers in the room.

He slipped into the bathroom to take a quick shower, then changed into his attire for the new day. He shook his curls relatively dry with a towel, then ran a hand through them before washing up. Still, he realized as he exited, it was pretty quiet. Surely other people had to be up and going by now. It was early, he knew that, but it couldn’t be that early. However, as Tate made his way down the stairs, he noted that the workers in the kitchen were only just beginning to set up for the meal they were to prepare for breakfast. His hazel eyes lingered on them for a second longer, and while his hands were itching to reach for the ingredients they had sprawled out across the marble surface of the kitchen island, he resisted and headed for the back door instead. Pulling on his far-too white sneakers, Tate exited, pushing into a casual stroll as he ambled down the cobblestone path that took him through the garden. The garden was massive, with mossy arches and breeds he barely even recognized. If he wasn't too worried about the time, Tate would have stopped to gawk for a bit longer. However, it was nearing ten o'clock, and he was sure someone else was up by now.

He didn’t doubt he smelt of floral perfume as he returned inside. As expected, a few contestants had gathered by the table. Helping himself to some pancakes, and giving the closest employee a quick thank-you, Tate slid into a seat beside a raven-haired girl. His eyes were quick to catch sight of a rather bright red bracelet attached to her wrist, something that popped against her tanned skin. His hands went to the beaded bracelet on his own wrist; a gift from one of his younger sisters. He'd promised her he'd wear it as often as possible.

Smiling a bit at that, Tate returned his attention to his food. He was unusually hungry as he stared down at the plate in front of him. It was odd, for Tate usually wasn't much of a breakfast eater, but he didn't doubt he'd have an issue this morning. He was quiet as he ate his pancakes, nearly jumping in his skin as a woman nearby read from a letter. A game… While it wasn’t unexpected, Tate wasn’t too sure what exactly about himself he’d say. So, he was content to give a nod towards the woman beside him when she offered to go first. He was curious to finally meet his housemates.

'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b [012]

Postby senna_ » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:37 am

━━ 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
    she/her..22..bicurious..location: dining room..mentions: luciano, teagan, kassandra..tags: open
    Bridgette was thrilled for what today had to hold. While it seemed most of the time, eventful days like yesterday resulted in exhaustion for the following, Bridgette Stark was the complete opposite of that. She hadn’t ever been much of a morning person, but today, she found herself up and out of bed by seven-thirty. Getting past the doors of the bedroom without waking up anyone had been a challenge, but she was convinced she had done all right. Finding the built-in gym had also been a bit of a chore, but eventually, she managed to stumble upon it for her morning workout. By the time she was showered and ready to go, it seemed a good handful of the other contestants had begun to stir and prepare for their day.

She decided to dress in a simpler fashion today; while she had gone for a bright pair of buttercup-yellow pants yesterday, she opted for an eggshell-white fitted crop top – crocheted and proudly purchased off of a local business on Etsy – and a flowy, clover-green skirt that reached her ankles. It was a skirt she’d always envisioned running through a field of wildflowers in – and before that, of course, came a dramatic flowy dress that one could picture a princess running through the halls of a dark, mysterious castle. She’d decided not to pack that, though, for she’d gotten the impression early on that for the most part, things were to remain casual, even though Bridgette never went too casual. She liked fashion, even if her style wasn’t something often seen on the streets nearby. It suited her, and that was enough for her to contend with.

Leaving her hair down in what now seemed to be gentle beach waves, Bridgette departed from the bathroom and headed down the stairs. It didn’t surprise her to see a bunch of workers already in the kitchen, busily running around the sleek silver counters like they were being timed. In all honesty, it wouldn’t have surprised Bridgette if they did indeed have to be finished by a certain time. She could see cameramen setting up in a distance, their heads tipped low in concentration. Finally. She suspected they’d have their chance to officially introduce themselves to the cameras later that day.

Humming the tune of Peace and Love to herself (TikTok really had a way with getting songs stuck in her head), Bridgette helped herself to some of the pancakes placed on the kitchen island, then slid into one of the stone-grey chairs set up at the large, oval dining table. She shot a cheery smile towards nobody in particular, though did give a wave towards Luciano, who was already present. Still humming, she munched away contentedly at the pancakes, only falling silent when the girl with brilliant blue eyes unfolded a piece of paper. Odd that nobody else got one, but Bridgette was more invested in the idea of an event to dwell too much on it. “Well, then, what are we waiting for?” she asked aloud, leaning forward slightly, rubbing her hands together to add to the enthusiasm that was beginning to pump through her veins. “Tell me all of your dirty little secrets.” A grin split across her face as she flicked her hair back, leaning back in her chair. By the looks of it, the tanned woman sitting across from her was going to go first, which was fine by her.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:25 pm

- Tagged: Teagan; Mentions: Teagan, Bridgette; Location: Residents dorms —> Dining Hall -

You can take the boy from the farm, but you can’t take the farm out of the boy. That being said, Austin unsurprisingly found himself awake before even the sun itself. He opened his phone, 5am. Great… He thought to himself with a half hearted smile. Heaven forbid his body let him sleep even on a vacation of sorts.
He stretched, but not before hitting his hand on the cramped bunk with a loud thump. He hoped he had not disturbed anyone…. Slowly and with great care, he slid the curtain that covered his bunk to the side and slipped onto the floor below and making his way to the downstairs bathroom.
Since he didn’t have to check the calves or feed the cows, he took his time getting ready this morning. After all, today was the first official day in his search for a partner. Today was the day to make a good first impression. A long sleeve black button down and dark wash jeans was the look today. After all, it was one of his nicest outfits. He took care in grooming himself before putting on his hat and checking the mirror one last time. He smiled, his white teeth and green eyes popping out against the black button down. His smile grew, very pleased with himself as he made his way down to the kitchen.
Being one of the first up meant he got first dibs on fresh coffee. He made himself a cup of black coffee and grabbed a breakfast bar before making his way outside to explore the grounds a little while the others slowly started to arise.
———————————————————
10 am came quickly and by now everyone if not all of them made their way to the kitchen. Some faces seemed familiar. Others, new. One face in particular caught his attention, Teagan’s. He stood in the doorway, coffee in hand yet and admired her as she spoke with such excitement. She surly was very pretty and so….happy. Which was such a wonderful sight in the mid morning hours.
He waited a moment after Teagan had finished and watched as some of those around the room squirmed in their seat, clearly uncomfortable by the idea of sharing aloud. Others were so involved in their meals, Austin himself was not sure that they heard her speak.
He let out a small chuckle as Bridgette, rather then answering the question herself, decided to provoke the room with some humor. “ Alright… Alright… Ill go!” Austin chimed in with a smile. He turned to Bridgette, “ Don’t get too excited sweetheart. There are not many secretes for me to tell…” he chuckled before clearing his throat and addressing the rest of the room. “My name’s Austin. Im a fifth generation rancher and with that comes the title of the jack of all trades…” he voiced with a a small chuckle in his voice. Once he finished, he turned his attention to Teagan once more, “Anything I missed mam’?” He asked with a subtle hint of a flirtatious note.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b [013]

Postby senna_ » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:44 pm

━━ 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
    she/her..22..bicurious..location: dining room..mentions: tags ..tags: austin, elisabeth
    Whilst waiting for everyone else to arrive, Bridgette removed herself from the table to get a glass of juice. She’d never been a coffee girl, much more interested in tea or something fruit-flavoured, although she couldn’t deny she loved the smell of freshly-brewed coffee in the early morning. Filling her glass halfway, she turned and carefully made her way back over, wiping the condensation off the edges with the palm of her hand. Drumming her fingers lightly against the glass, her eager brown eyes skimmed across the faces of the table. Though no expert, she had a pretty good idea that it was a solid half and half here when it came to people who thoroughly enjoyed mornings and those who desperately needed caffeine to get them going. The dead look that was in the depts of some people’s eyes gave it away without a second thought; she inwardly giggled to herself at the thought.

Her eyes snapped over to a man in particular, someone she hadn’t quite realized was present until he addressed her words. There was a good chance this was probably because Bridgette had been more attracted to the food than the people at the table; an honest thing to admit to, really. The thing that stood out most to her was the hat that sat atop his head; it reminded her of home, really. It was almost rare not to see someone with a hat, whether that be a cowboy one or a simple ball cap. Small town country things, she supposed.

She propped her elbows up on the table, interlocking her fingers before resting her chin against her knuckles. “Mmm, pitty,” she returned, tilting her head just a bit, as well as giving a slight pouty look to add to the effects. “I love a good mystery.” Her sappy sarcasm vanished the moment he mentioned farming, though, and she perked up. “You’ve ‘ought to have cows, then,” she chirped. “Lambs?” Her lip pouted outward again, though this time in adoration at the thought of the fluffy little animals in her mind. She kept it to herself, though, seeing as he’d turned back to the girl who’d spoken first. “Can I go next, or..?” She rubbed her lips together, then, without waiting for a response, popped up, nudging her seat backwards. "Hi! I'm Bridgette Stark. I'm twenty-two, a recent university graduate, and a writer. I'm from Canmore, Alberta, and my dream is to travel as much as I can. I really enjoy hiking and sightseeing, and like all of you, I've come here to find my perfect match!" She smiled, taking the corner of her bottom lip brazenly. "Don't be shy, I don't bite." Flicking her hair over her shoulder as if to seal what had been said, Bridgette took a seat, then turned her attention to the blonde beside her. "The floor's all yours if you want it, girl."

Last edited by senna_ on Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:41 pm

𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓉𝒽
she/her ~ 23 ~ pansexual ~ location: bedroom --> dining room ~ mentions: Tate, Bridgette, Teagan ~ tags:

Elisabeth had woken up at around six in the morning, which could be a common occurrence with her sometimes, and because it was so early, she had chosen to flick through her phone until others had woken up. By that point, everyone had begun to wake up and where getting dressed which was followed quickly by the smell of breakfast being prepared and cooked. Liz rolled out of bed, cleaned her space and bed before grabbing out her outfit for the day. Liz decided to take the advantage of the free shower before the day started only because it had the same affect on her that coffee did. Liz hesitated before applying the new perfume that she had gotten: one for women by Tommy H. Once she had prepared herself for the day, along with styling her hair after washing it and applying a natural makeup, she left the room and make her way towards the sound of cooking and clinking dishes. From the sounds of distant chattering, many of the others were already downstairs getting their share of breakfast.

As Liz finally made her way into the dining room, she was met by a few familiar faces. Good, the day wouldn’t get off to an awkward start which would have been daunting to her. After the que for breakfast had gone down a bit, Liz moved forward to get her share of pancakes and maple syrup. She scooped up the plate and found a seat across from Tate and next to a girl with blonde curly hair. Just as she had gotten settle at the table, yet another person spoke but this time they were announcing a challenge of sorts. After eating a bit of pancake, she glanced up and tuned into the others as the addressed the whole group. There was quite the collection of different people which Liz found to be quite exciting. She opened her mouth, thought for a few moments before quickly closing again. She decided to let the women with curly hair have her turn before Liz contributed to the discussion so she sat in silence while eating her breakfast.

“Thank you! Um ok so Hi everyone! My names Elisabeth Holmes, I’m 23 and a Geologist straight out of Uni. I’m pretty excited to see what comes out of this experience” Liz spoke, trying her best to meet everyone’s eyes.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:18 pm

Teagan Harper | 23 | Tagging: Residents | Location: Mansion

No, AUSTIN hadn’t missed anything, but it was more than just introductions. It was also a game. A challenge to get to know where the other players were coming from too. "According to the letter, we have to guess what initially got Austin into the business of ranching. So I’m going to say is it a family thing?" Teagan asked. She tossed the letter to the table at an empty spot. The aim of the game seemed simple enough. Then she nodded to Bridgette. "And yeah, it doesn’t say there’s a specific order, so you can go next if you want!"

Luciano De Luca | 26 | Tagging: Teagan, Austin, Elisabeth, Bridgette | Location: Mansion

Luciano would’ve said something along the same lines as Teagan's suggestion, but there was no point in reiterating the question. All that was left was for Austin to answer, see if Teagan had got it right. He caught Bridgette's wave and offered a small smile in return. Then his attention turned to the young woman next to him, looking like she wanted to say something even though there was still a turn going on. That was to be expected. Today was their first proper day, meant to be getting the ball rolling. Excitement and curiosity was expected. "Something on your mind?" He asked, guarded curiosity, coming out only through the slight upward slip of his tone.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:09 am

𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓉𝒽
she/her ~ 23 ~ pansexual ~ location: dining room ~ mentions: ~ tags: Luciano

After Liz had spoken, she turned her attention to the next speaker, or the next person to be the potential speaker. Liz turned her attention to a man who had caught her eye and had spoken to her. She wasn’t quite sure if she’d ever seen him before but it was definitely nice to meet new people. “I’m not sure. One of those days, you know?” Liz spoke, quickly followed by a slight laugh.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me