❦It's too late for trust❦[Open!]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❦It's too late for trust❦[Open!]

Postby passion. » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:13 am

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/2/28/28M/28MADDY28/1295290564_8026_full.jpeg&sa=X&ei=i8-EToFAjba3B_zogUw&ved=0CAoQ8wc4JA&usg=AFQjCNEiH5-PPRzpy07q9L6Xjeui-YFXPA
Full Name~Gigi Patterson
Age(15-18)~16
Gender~Female
Crush~none
Bf/Gf~none
How Many Relationships have you been in~like, 6??
History~She is bi-polar, so she breaks out in uneeded fights at totally random times. Flo, her brother backs her up every time something bad happens caused by her. Though, other than her disease, she is very sweet.
Personality~She is sweet and nice and funny, other than her fights.
Siblings~Flo
OTHER~Love Sucks!
Theme Song?~[url]Demi Lovato - Skyscraper Lyrics[/url]

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d102/cypriot_supasta/HOT-GUY.gif
Full Name~Flo Patterson
Age(15-18)~17
Gender~male
Crush~nope
Bf/Gf~nope
How Many Relationships have you been in~uncountable
History~He has protected Gigi from bullys.
Personality~He is nice and charming.
Siblings~Gigi
OTHER~Love Sucks!
Theme Song?~[url]Sick Puppies - You're going down - with lyrics[/url]
QUITTING
PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT
passion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buttercat, » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:17 am

Full Name~
Peronell Blanche
Age~
Gender~
Female
Crush~
None
Bf/Gf~
None
How Many Relationships have you been in~
Six...five of them ended with Peronell violently shattering her boyfriend's heart...
History~
Peronell's father was a high-ranked soldier for the United States of America. He was killed when Peronell was ten. Peronell's mother really just crumbled and fell. Peronell basicly had to care for herself to survive. Her first relationship...her boyfriend cheated on her. That pretty much spurred her....change. Peronell got into drinking, smoking and...cheating.
She broke five hearts in a year and a half.
Personality~
I think you can gain all you need from her history. Peronell is snappy and sarcastic. She acts like the world revolves around her and must be in proper order for her to be "happy". Peronell is not only sadistic, but narsissistic and cruel. She enjoys the hurting of others.
Siblings~
None
OTHER~
Love Sucks
Theme Songs~
Sober - Tool (Part of the lyrics are in her picture, above.)
Not Listening - Papa Roach

Looking for an Advanced/Semi lit to literate roleplaying website? Send me a PM~
buttercat,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mend » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:08 pm

All Accepted]
MEND ME
Mend my broken heart
Please don't just leave me
I don't want to be alone again
Not like last time or the other times
Please Help me with my problems and not leave my side
Please.......

The Picture goes Credit to Snowføøty!¡!
Mend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mend » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:26 pm

Alexis:
Alexis woke up in her room with all kinds of books on her bed and she got out of bed and then put on black jeans with her normal black T-shirt and black jacket.Alexis then went into the kitchen and put some cereal in her bowl and got some milk and then started to eat.After a while she finished her breakfast and since it was a Saturday she turned on the t.v and watched the news.
Alex:
Alex was already up and saw his sister come in and he then finished his breakfast and put his bowl in the sink.He then went to his room and grabbed one of his favorite books and started to read it.
MEND ME
Mend my broken heart
Please.......

Mend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze. » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Chad was outside in the garage, sitting and staring at the Yamaha 450 SX 4 stroke. He was anxious to finally hit a track here in America. Getting up he got his helmet on and opened the garage, starting the bike he pulled it out and got into first gear as he released the clutch he turned the throttle and let the bike take him away on the road. He smiled warmly as he felt the wind against him.

Joshua heard the sounds of his oldest sibling as he took off down the street. Getting out of bed he pulled on some cloths as went down for some breakfast to see his twin sister eating some also. Seeing Lillys smile as she looked at him only made him smile back.

Ace was meandering down the street, she was far away form the house her and her siblings rented as she woke hours ago and just went out for a walk for no real reason.
Are you into roleplaying and writing?
Well, here's a place you can do them both!
It's centered around trying to make a great place for roleplayers and writers.

Come join Freedoms Release!
Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby je t'aime » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:48 am

Kylie
•••
I yawned as I woke up, sitting up in bed and scratching my head, feeling my messy hair around me. I threw the covers off of me, getting up and heading toward the bathroom. I trudged in, taking a washcloth and washing my face, and then brushing my teeth and hair. I went downstairs, still in my sweatpants and t-shirt, and found my sandals, throwing them on and looking out the window. I wasn't an early bird, but regardless what time I woke up, I always loved the outdoors. I smiled at the welcoming sunlight and headed out, casually walking the empty sidewalk to God knows where. I smiled at the birds chirping, and as a butterfly flew right past me. I felt that today would be a marvelous day.

je t'aime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passion. » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:01 am

Gigi
Gigi sat, bored in her house. She looked out the bright windows to see people walking their dogs and riding their bikes. She sighed. She was inside eating her boring breakfast. She sighed again and went upstairs to get dressed. She put on http://www.tillys.com/tillys/images/catalog/thumb/186826115.jpg and some tight black skinny jeans. She didn't know why to wear such hot jeans on a warm day, though she shrugged absently and went outside to bask in the sunlight.

Flo
He sighed, sitting up in bed. He scratched his head and smacked his mouth. He knew his sister, Gigi didn't like the sound and he hoped her heard her. He reached over to grab the remote to the TV and he clicked the television on. The channel he always had the TV on, 105, was the football channel. He smiled. But the smile disspaered. All that was on was the TV men talking about the recent game. He got up and went the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready for the day.
QUITTING
PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT
passion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mend » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Alexis:
Alexis shut the t.v off and then went outside to the front and decided to see if new mail came in.Alexis went to the mail box and there was no mail yet so she decided to wait outside.Alexis sat on the grass in the front.
Alex:
Alex was finished reading his book so he decided to do some homework.Alex went through is back pack and found his Hw and sat on his bed,turned so music on,and did his homework it always relaxed him.
MEND ME
Mend my broken heart
Please.......

Mend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby je t'aime » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:06 am

Kylie
•••
I yawned as I continued too walk. I wanted ice cream, but it was still early. . Oh, got it! Coffee! Yay, coffee. There was a cafe close by, I smiled and set my way too it. Trying to decide whether I wanted a latte or a coffee or a mocha chino was pretty tough for someone that loved every single one. I smiled, continuing too walk.

je t'aime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me