Ɔαмρ Ħɛαʌɛи - ƨɛмι-ℓιтɛяαтɛ яρ.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ɔαмρ Ħɛαʌɛи - ƨɛмι-ℓιтɛяαтɛ яρ.

Postby cats. » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:47 am

No, it's fine to post.

cats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zzz » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:26 am

Spies/guards.
Username: Kish
Name: May Bryan
Spy or Guard?: Spy
Personality: May never was a social girl, causing her to be a little withdrawn from society. She is excellent at taking orders, getting things done as quick as possible. Most of the time, she will try to stay calm. Unfortunately, she has a very short temper, spatting out at anything and anyone.
Little bit of history: She grew up in a small apartment in New York with her single mother, Leslie. Their tiny family always struggled to pay the rent, forcing May to begin working at a very young age to earn money.
Looks ( No pictures. ): May has a slender build with ebony skin. Her eyes are a chestnut brown and her black hair falls just below her shoulders. She likes to keep it out of her face in a low pony tail.
Other: Not that I can think of.

Camp members.
Username: Kish
Name: Alec Harley
Personality: Alec is the kind of boy who will go out in the middle of the night to cause trouble. He claims 'trouble' is his middle name, however cheesy that might sound. Alec doesn't care what other people think about him. If they disapprove of a lip ring at 14, then be it. He's very independent but is always willing to make new friends, or 'comrades,' as he likes to call them. He's a bit of a sweet talker when it comes to girls.
Little bit of history: Ever since he could remember, Alec and a group of random kids he either did or didn't know would be out somewhere causing trouble in their little country town. Whether it would be letting the farm animals out of their pins, or vandalizing the homes of innocent's, you could guarantee he would be apart of it.
Looks ( No pictures. ): He's rather short for his age with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a lip ring that he will fiddle with when he's nervous or upset.
Other: Not that I can think of
zzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cats. » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:31 am

( I've put May as a normal spy, did you want her as Head? And I guess we need one or two more people to start.. I'll go message a few. )

cats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitelies. » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:46 am

- bookmarking ♥
whitelies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zzz » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:08 am

OOC; Could she be head spy? That'd be cool. x)
zzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not zinnia » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:57 am

Camp members.
Username: ♫Tune
Name: Ashlynn (Ash) Linde
Personality: Ash is a little more introverted than most people. She basically strives on defiance; She'll do the opposite of what one tells her to do just to piss them off. She's a trouble-maker and can't really grasp the concept that she can't go around doing whatever she wants on a daily basis. She can also have one hell of an attitude if she feels as if someone is being condescending or consistently rude to her. She's definitely a smart-alec and has a smug disposition about herself.
Little bit of history: Ash had a normal childhood, except her parents weren't exactly considered authority figures in her eyes, and subsequently, got in trouble more often than necessary. She just didn't want to be told what to do. In fact, she even went as far as running away from home when she was 14. Not to mention this resulted in experimenting with different drugs and drinking alcohol regularly with her runaway buddies. She picked up fighting techniques on her little journey, mostly with knives.
Looks: Long, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, about 5'2 and almost tanned skin.
Other: Has a black snakebite lip piercing on the right side. Oh, and she has insomnia, so she might be waking everyone else up during the night. xD

Spies/Guards.
Username: ♫
Name: Damon Zillinski
Spy or Guard?: Spy.
Personality: Damon is more of a passive and collected guy. He's really laid back, but will crack a joke when he sees fit. He's more than willing to let someone else lead the way, due to pure lack of desire to lead anything more than his own agenda. Really, he's hard to get along with unless you both share the interest of fighting and the art of spying. He's like that guy from ZombieLand; He's in the a**-kicking business, and business is good.
Little bit of history: Growing up in a decent household, he wasn't really the type of kid to just go up to someone and pick a fight. Well, that habit started in high school, but that's another story. Anyways, he started getting into weaponry and spy-related stuff when he found out he was pretty good at it. Now, he's helping clean the streets of those vermin we call bad children.
Looks: Messy black hair, brown eyes, about 5'9, and is a bit thin for his age.
Other: Nothing I can think of :3
Last edited by not zinnia on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Love does not make me gentle or kind.” —Anne Carson, Autobiography of Red

Art ShopTH
not zinnia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cats. » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 am

( Accepted, but they need last names. )

cats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not zinnia » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:39 am

(Oh, right. xD Fixed**)
“Love does not make me gentle or kind.” —Anne Carson, Autobiography of Red

Art ShopTH
not zinnia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zzz » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:03 pm

I don't know whether we're going to start or not, but could you take my characters off of the list please?
zzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me