❥ Love on shuffle❣ -Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should we start now?

Yes! We'll just leave the remaining 4 silent
87%
Yes! And we should double up and fill the characters
No votes
No. It is too early
7%
Undecided/Whichever has the most votes
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: ❥ Love on shuffle❣ -Open

Postby •a rose by any name• » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:22 pm

Mora sat in the gate of the flight to Tokyo, eagerly awaiting [Celeste2]. She gazed around at the other people who were waiting for the flight. Which ones won the trip? she wondered to herself, her leg bouncing anxiously. She wondered if she could scope out who won and who was a plus one based on the people sitting at the gate along with her. She battles back and forward between reaching out to the others and simply waiting for [Celeste2] to arrive; of course, her nerves got the better of her and she decided to keep her mouth shut.

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨

🖤 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕙𝕖𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

🖤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟

•a rose by any name•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀 [001]

Postby borahae. » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:50 pm

xxxx▬▬▬𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 "𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀" 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓
    xxxxcisfemale • twenty-three • lesbian • tags: asdia • location: the airport

Doing her best to keep up with the twenty-some-odd year old toddler that she'd been paid to keep alive, a task that was growing exceedingly difficult as time went on, Nora suddenly wished that she hadn't bothered with heels; and as she kept her pace at a steady jog, struggling to stay in time with the ever-excited Asdia, she couldn't even be mad about it. Because even though the girl could be quite a struggle to manage at times like this, Nora wouldn't have it any other way.

Dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans with a matching tee tucked neatly inside, finishing the look with her signature black heels and a pair of sunglasses (a look that seemed to only clash against the brightly colored Asdia standing at her side), Nora dragged her suitcase behind her and couldn't help but to feed off of the energy from the girl beside her; and as her own excitement seemed to grow, Asdia spoke up, causing Nora to turn to look at the girl with a grin "Yeah, yeah; I'll be even more excited if we manage to survive the trip, too." Her words playful, Nora reached a hand over and rustled the girl's brightly colored hair as if to emphasize her point before using that same hand to rest her sunglasses on top of her head, offering a quick chuckle of sorts before speaking up once again "Really though, it's kind of surreal. Winning this, going to Japan...Like, if this is all a dream, I'm going to be pretty mad, but not at all surprised."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:00 pm

Asdia giggled. Even though Nora was dressed in all black, it really did nothing to mute her personality, and that's what Asdia liked about her. Heck yeah! I mean, if it was a dream reality must be really bad if your brain wants you to dream you are going to Japan for free because you want to forget said horrible reality...or you just have really good dreams. But it can't be a dream, right? Unless we are all, like, clairvoyant or something but that would be weird....oh wait,maybe we are all clairvoyant and this trip was meant to bring us together so we can fight something!Or maybe... She trailed off in the middle of her sentance, spying a coin presser off to the side. She squealed with glee and ran over, her bags clanging and Karkat, her long furby around her neck, flopping up and down like a fan. Do you have a penny? These are those penny pressers, ooo I love pressed pennies
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:09 pm

Sora Yuki Haneda- 'Takinnie '- gender neautral for now- homosexual- service dog Yuka and cat Haru- Tags: open (mentions: Asdia)

Long wavy ended brown hair now settled about their shoulders and back They brushed it back, stopping to put a clip in it to hold it away form the eyes. Theyre doe like blue eyes looked about. The meek tan skinned one shook their head a bit. They continued on towards their destination. They fixed their purple shirt a bit on the way. They looked down to their dog and cat a moment. They then winced as someone yelled or exclaimed loudly...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:15 pm

(ooc sorry I'll post soon)
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive, » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:40 pm

KAILA LAYTON
❝SMHH❞
cisfemale x 20 x heterosexual x tagged; no-one location; the airport
────────────────────────────────────────────────

Goodbyes were never easy for Kaila, even if she knew that she would be seeing them after the trip was done. But yet still, some tears were shed and then her family had to leave her to walk into the airport by herself. Kaila dragged in her suitcase, looking around for Sebastian. He had invited her to be his plus one on this trip, but it seemed like he wasn't there just yet. Then, suddenly. What was that she saw out the corner of her eye? A tail wagging and a pet carrier? Making a turn, Kaila held back a squeal , seeing the dog and cat in a carrier. Oh, but she didn't know the owner, so for now she would leave the animals alone. It cheered her up though, to see the animals. Finding an empty seat, she sat down by herself, wondering where Sebastian or anyone she knew was. Fixing her cropped pink top and pulling up her blue jeans, she looked down at her trainers, before pulling out a hoodie from her bag. She always forgot how cold airports were.
inactive,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marybelle » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:31 am

Paris Edwards
28 | Tags: Open | Airport
Paris walked around slowly, looking at all the people there. She eventually sat down slightly nervous. 'I shouldn't be nervous. It's not like I haven't been on a plane before' Paris thought. Paris got up and walked around again nervously looking for her partner [P.T]. She sat down again knowing that being nervous would do nothing.
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀 [002]

Postby borahae. » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:26 am

xxxx▬▬▬𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 "𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀" 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓
    xxxxcisfemale • twenty-three • lesbian • tags: asdia • location: the airport

Snorting in response to Asdia's words, cracking out into an even wider grin as the girl rambled on about dreams and fantasy meanings, Nora shook her head at her companion's ridiculousness and responded with pure amusement laced in her voice "Woah there, someone's a little too excited." Not at all surprised when Asdia very sudden stopped speaking and dashed off to somewhere new with little more than a squeal, following her obediently once again with little more than a chuckle of her own, Nora turned to the penny pressing machine that was now in front of them and finally seemed to understand what all that newfound energy was about. Turning to Asdia as she asked about pennies, shooting her a smile in response and almost immediately reaching around to the front compartment of her suitcase, Nora squatted down and began digging around for her wallet "Oh, yeah, sure...let me just get my wallet out, hold on..."

Finding it in only a few seconds, Nora pulled the yellow wallet out from her suitcase and quickly opened the coin compartment, crossing her fingers and praying that she might find a penny; and much to her relief (surprise, really), it seemed she did have a penny to her name. Zipping her suitcase back up after throwing the now useless wallet back inside, Nora stood back up and dusted off her jeans before handing Asdia the coin, feeling a tad proud of herself for having finally had a purpose as the girl's caretaker
      "Here you are; a penny, as promised."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:29 am

𝓢𝓮𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓔𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼
❝Spears❞
Male ~ 21 ~ Heterosexual ~ Tags: None Location: Airport
────────────────────────────────────────────────

Ah yes. Here he his. He had arrived and entered the airport alone, suitcase in one hand, the other being in his pocket. To be frank with you Sebastian really didn't want to go on this trip. But he invited Kaila as his plus one and she seemed exited to go, so he had no choice. Speaking of Kaila, where was she? He looked around for her. Usually he would have noticed her right away. She has quite the standout-ish appearance.
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:48 am

Sora Yuki Haneda- 'Takinnie '- gender neautral for now- homosexual- service dog Yuka and cat Haru- Tags: open (mentions: Asdia)

Long wavy ended brown hair now settled about their shoulders and back. They blinked blue eyes when the dog whined up at them...They got out a small plastic bowl and a water bottle, emptying it into the bowl. They let Yuka drink, then dried the bowl and put it away. They then took her outside quick, throwing away the bottle on the way. They let her do her business, then hurried back inside with her and the cat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me