🐎ᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʀᴘ🐎

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 🐎ᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʀᴘ🐎

Postby BeyondTheShire » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:19 pm

Asher BaymontDressage
―――――――――――――――――
◄17|Male|Treasure|Straight|Barn/Dressage Ring|tagged; open ►
    indentationAsher laughed as Jade left. He has always fancied her but she was way out of his league so never tried taking it further than friends. He was finished grooming Treasure finally. Treasure takes quite a while as he's a gypsy vanner and Asher has to comb through ever knot in his long mane,tail, and feathers. Asher goes to the tack room and unlocks his locker, retrieving his tack and bring it to Treasure's tie up. He tacks Treasure up, Treasure responds with blowing hard out of his nose, signaling its going to be a rough run through of their routine. Asher smirks and pats the Vanner on his neck. "Come on boy, it'll be fun!" He coos at the Gelding. Treasure just blows in response. Asher finally gets the the horse's bridle on and is finally ready to go. He unhooks Treasure and leads him with his reins into the dressage ring. He mounts up and starts practicing.
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:50 pm

x

quinton marin
    location; stables | feeling; tired | tags; open

If there was one thing Quin hated, it was mornings. He hated getting out of his warm bed every morning. That wasn't to say he didn't love Coastfield and the predictable routine of his day in day out schedule with Atlas, he just really hated mornings. Always the last to get to the barns, the boy gave a big dramatic yawn to satisfy his own internal need to moan. It was a good thing, at least, it spared everyone else from his sullen morning mood for a half hour. He threw on a fur lined hoodie; an old grey polo, and a pair of black riding trousers. Atop his head was a grey knit beanie, and on his feet he wore Timberlands which crunched loudly on the gravel as he finally headed to the barn.

As Q entered the barn, his blue eyes scanned for any traces of life and soon his eyes fell on Blanche, Aticus and Jade already at work grooming their horses.Bleary eyed, he gave the three of them a groggy smile as he passed each one, finally reaching the Atlas' stall. "Hey, buddy." Q smiled at the Hosteiner, reaching his hand over the stall door to pat his neck. He always seemed to get filthy overnight so first on the agenda was grooming, then he'd have to get to the practice ring. It'd been a couple of days since their last real practice jumping.
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:17 am

━━━━▲━━━━
Jade Delmare
━━━━▼━━━━
~ Storm ~ 16 years old ~ Show Jumping ~ tags: Blanche ~

Jade walked over to Blanche and said a simple "Hi." Jade hadn't really bonded with Blanche because she hasn't known Blanche for too long, but they were roommates so things would soon have to work out. Blanche in Jade's opinion was quite a couch potato and had only a handful of emotions. But Jade loves having Blanche around because Blanche always listens for support and is very helpful. Anyways Jade had a list of chores to do for the day, after all, she was the stables manager. Her parents own the stables so they gave Jade the role. Jade told Blanche "Got to go, I'll catch up with you later!" Jade mounted Storm once again, fed her a sugar cube and Storm replied with a happy whinny. Jade tapped Storms side to move forward.

◤━━━━━━━━◥
Marley Marshall
◣━━━━━━━━◢
~ Mystery ~ 27 years old ~ Trainer ~ tags: ~

Marley tied Mystery's bridle around the pen pasture fence. She needed to inform the riders about what was currently happening to Coastfields. Marley called all the riders to meet her at the main Barn for some important updates and information.
charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:39 am

Blanche
She/Her - 18 - Bjorn (Gypsy Vanner) - Tag(s); Marley, Quinton

Blanche sighed as she heard Marley's summons and began to head over. She saw Quin tending to Atlas, and noted that he looked as exhausted as she felt, but still gave them a wide berth as she passed. She'd been nipped by that particular horse one too many times to be comfortable around it.

It wasn't that she didn't care what Marley had to say, but she had the feeling it wasn't really going to apply to her. Out of all the students here, she was probably the only one who wasn't interested in dressage or competitions. She just liked being around the horses, liked the work. Loved her big ol' draft horse. Loved going on long trails with him. Not that she didn't admire all the kids with their tricks, it just wasn't for her. She'd rather be a support than in the spotlight herself. Her roomie loved the competition. She didn't really get the kid, but Jade was sweet enough.

She didn't bring Bjorn. The horse had been groomed and was ready to be tacked, but she wouldn't be ready to ride until she'd grabbed a cup of coffee.
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:27 pm

Asher BaymontDressage
―――――――――――――――――
    indentationAsher immediately stopped when he heard Marley call for a group meeting. He lead Treasure to the gate and dismounted. "We'll pick up after this I promise boy." He whispered to his Vanner and gave him a few neck pets. He lead him out of the dressage ring and to the barn where the meeting was being held. Asher took Treasure to his stall then doubled back to the meeting. He looked at the crowd trying to figure out where his close friend Jade had went.
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:41 pm

Rhydian Haverford
17|Male|Showjumping
Tagged: Marley/Everyone
Rhydian had just finished grooming Flame, when he'd heard that Marley was having a meeting with everyone. He rolled his eyes a little. He had much better things to do with his time than attend a meeting. Especially with the other riders at the stables. Groaning under his breath, he patted Flame, murmured to her that he'd be back soon, then he left her stall - making sure to close and lock the door - and walked over to where the meeting would be taking place, looking rather bored and irritated.

Brendan Parker
18|Male|Dressage
Tagged: Marley/Everyone
Brendan had been taking a fresh, full, haynet over to Destiny's stable when he'd been told about the meeting. He didn't want to abandon the haynet, and definitely didn't want to leave Destiny waiting longer than she should, so he decided to focus on getting the haynet over to her first.
He tied the haynet up onto a metal ring inside the stall, and he gently patted Destiny, watching her for a few moments to make sure she was okay. Then, Brendan stepped away, and walked towards where the meeting would be, wondering what it would be about. He quietly glanced around at the riders who had already arrived for the meeting, avoiding making eye contact with anyone.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:11 pm

x

quinton marin
    location; stables | feeling; tired | tags; marley, everyone

Quin was ready to begin grooming Atlas when Marley called for the meeting. "To be continued, buddy." The boy cooed softly to the Holsteiner, giving him a firm pat on the neck. Heaving a sigh, he ran his hand through his hair and made his way to the front of the barn with the others - unimpressed to have a meeting this early. That being said, he was eager to hear what the coach had to say. Everyone knew he was competitive, he wasn't exactly quiet about it.

[/quote]
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:42 am

━━━━▲━━━━
Jade Delmare
━━━━▼━━━━
~ Storm ~ 16 years old ~ Show Jumping ~ tags: Asher ~

Jade hurdled around Storms stall, gave her a slice of crisp apple and quickly walked over to where Marley said the stables should meet. She walked over to the meeting spot where most of the team was huddled, it was a pretty chilly morning today. She walked past a few team members and she raised her head up to see where Asher was. He was walking towards the group and Jade gave him a sly grin and made a hand motion to come over here.

◤━━━━━━━━◥
Marley Marshall
◣━━━━━━━━◢
~ Mystery ~ 27 years old ~ Trainer ~ tags: ~

Once everyone was gathered, she quieted the group and slowly started talking. "As everyone knows around here, the Top Rider competition is coming up, there is 2 categories, Dressage and Showing. This year there will be 2 grand prizes of $50,000. The reason I called everyone here is because Coastfields is low on income and we've been having financial issues around the stables. This may be our last chance to get a grand prize, because Coastfields may not even be here next year." Marley heard small gasps among the crowds. She confidently said, "We will be having tryouts for our team to go onto Top Rider, so if you are interested please come with me." Marley was proud of the team Coastfields had, but would it be enough
charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:35 am

Asher BaymontDressage
―――――――――――――――――
    indentationAsher smiled when he found Jade. "Hey you!" He greeted her. When Marley started talking he shut his mouth and listened intently. "Low on money? Holy cow..." He thought to himself. When the meeting is over he looked at Jade. "I'm definitely securing that dressage spot. Have you seen Treasure when he's in the zone?" He laughed and nudged the girl. "And we both know you and Storm have no competition for the jumping spot!"
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me