«weston high»«high school rp»«o&a»

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: «weston high»«high school rp»«o&a»

Postby kelzzz » Wed May 13, 2020 2:55 pm

krissie opened spotify artists seeing one of her songs had gotten to two thousand something views. she had a little celebration in her head. she had started making music on youtube first and then switched to spotify once she got more subscribers. she switched over to youtube to look at the views on her latest video, which was a cover of girl in red’s “midnight love”. she had gotten four thousand something views. it was a rather lower view count than she usually got, but it was still good nonetheless. her face then lit up as she saw the notification from her best friend stating she was on her way. she clicked on it and typed “hurry up, girllll!” she smiled. emma always had the tendency to get to school later than krissie.

krissie then looked up from her phone looking around at the students passing by. she recognized a few and waved. she may have avoided eye contact with the ones she didn’t recognize. she looked back down at her phone not wanting to just sit there awkwardly. she saw a reply from ryden. “how are you this morning?! also what’s your first period?” she typed in. she then saw the reply from valentino. she instantly smiled and replied, ”i slept not too good. i was up all night trying to figure out lyrics and chords for a new song. what about you?” just as she sent the text she heard a loud “krissie!” krissie immediately put her phone and bag that was sat upon her lap to the side. she got up and gave emma a big hug. “i know we saw each other the other day, but something about a first day reunion screams ‘i haven’t seen you in forever!’ anyways how are you doing?” she laughed off while walking back over to the bench to get her things. she then saw valentino. she instantly blushed , because this was the boy she had talked to emma about all summer. she had met him on one of her shifts at the local coffee shops, and they had exchanged numbers and talked for a number of hours. he had even convinced her to attend some parties. she hoped emma wouldn't mention anything about her knowing about him or embarass the heck out of her as he approached and introduced himself. ”hey valentino! also that’s environmental science with masterson, i have that class as well first period.” she said. she fidgeted with the end of her sleeves as he spoke to emma.

teagan had woken up early that morning for an early student council meeting. she had spoken to all the members about being welcoming, having school spirit, the introductory assembly, and also putting up welcome posters and banners. after the meeting, teagan went into one of the school bathrooms to put on her makeup that she had neglected earlier to straighten her hair. as she put it on, she thought of the supposedly awesome party that was going to be that night. her fellow senior stuco vice-president was throwing a party at their house since their mom was out of town.

teagan hadn’t been able to attend any of the summer parties due to her being in and out of state looking at colleges and going to student council conferences. she had surprisingly missed all the sweaty teenagers and loud music blasting in her ears. and she couldn’t forget the long nights afterwards goofing off with her friends. it was always her favorite thing about highschool besides the dances.

after teagan finished putting on her makeup, she headed back into the student council classroom to get some posters and banners that she could hang up before other students arrived. she started in the front of the school where the buses came in, just in case some came early. she then headed over to the east side where student parking was. she then stopped by the classroom once more to grab another batch of banners and posters, and continued to put them up.

by the time teagan was done, most students had already arrived. she had said a quick hello to the ones she knew and a “welcome to weston high!” to the ones she didn’t know. she picked up her backpack from the floor and headed to her locker. she then put in the combination for the locker after about three tries. she took out all of her notebooks out of her backpack except for the one labeled u.s. government. she also took out her pencil bag. she then shut her locker and leaned against it. she pulled out her phone and scrolled through the multitude of first day pictures a lot of people had posted on instagram. she proceeded to like everyone single one as she waited for the first bell to ring.

donny honked the horn of his old truck loudly, probably waking up the rest of the neighborhood that wasn’t asleep. he was starting to get aggravated that his sisters were taking too long to get ready. he didn’t understand it at all. all he had to do in the mornings was style his hair quickly, brush his teeth, put in his earring, get changed, and put on some chapstick if he needed it, and leave. while he was waiting for the girls to exit the house, he looked over his phone. he decided to text a few people. he eventually got a text that there was a party that night. he was definitely down for a party. he just questioned why it was on a monday, but nevertheless he would still be attending. he then opened the message app to text atlas that there was a party. ”dude, there is a party tonight around eight wanna pop in?” donny was always trying to get atlas to come to parties with him, some times he was successful other times he wasn’t. he then plugged in his phone to the aux cord and started blasting his music.

his younger sisters, stacey and liliana, ran out of the house. he looked over to the girls noticing the clear difference between the twins. stacey was rather shy and mostly wore cardigans and flowery dresses, but his sister liliana was more outgoing and wore short skirts and tight shirts. before liliana got into the car, donny made sure to comment, ”pull down your skirt, you’re twelve. no prepubescent boys need to be looking like you like that.” his sister complied, but stuck her tongue out at him while doing it.

donny then grabbed his sunglasses that were clipped to the sunblockers above him, and put them on. he pulled out of the driveway and speeded out of the neighborhood. his sisters’ middle school was about seven minutes away and the high school was about five minutes from there. he pulled into the carpool lane and dropped his sisters off. while waiting for the long line to move, he decided to get ahold of someone to meet up with when he arrived at school. he opened snapchat and sent a snap of his face with his sunglasses lowered so his eyes were peeking through the top. he then typed, ”wanna meet up at school?” over the picture and sent it to brooke. the line then moved enough to where donny could then pull out and head to the highschool.

the five minute drive to the highschool was quick. he pulled into the student parking lot and parked into his reserved spot that he had apparently won in a raffle last year. he grabbed his bag and unplugged his phone. he then put his sunglasses back and locked the car. he didn’t bother to check his phone till he was in a spot to sit. while he was scanning the east side of the building, he spotted brooke at a picnic table. he walked over there and slid onto the seat across from her. he then put his backpack beside him. ”what’s good gorgeous?” he innocently flirted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Wed May 13, 2020 3:48 pm

𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖔 𝕯𝖊𝖑 𝕽𝖎𝖔
|Male|Heterosexual|Jocks|17|tags:Krissie, Emma|

"I'm Emma," she returned. "It's really nice to meet you, Valentino. I'm sure you'll like it here." She introduced herself.

"Awe, gracias. It's nice to meet you too Emma. And I think I will from everything Krissie's told me about it." He smiled back at her, glancing over at Krissie.

"Hey Valentino! Also that’s environmental science with Masterson, I have that class as well first period.” Valentino felt himself smiling involuntarily again as he noticed her fidgeting with her sleeve, his gaze shifting from her sleeve to her eyes.

"Oh, that's perfect. Maybe environmental science won't be as bad as I thought it was going to be then," He replied, suddenly aware of the Venezuelan accent he had when he talked and getting a little insecure about it.

"Do you guys want to head there now, then?" Emma said.

"Sure. You ready?"
Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Thu May 14, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Wed May 13, 2020 3:48 pm

Declan Perry

16|male|heterosexual|outcast|outside the school|tags: open
Declan was not prepared for school to start, at least emotionally speaking. He made sure to get up fairly early in order to make time to take a decent shower. As he went on preparing himself for the day, he couldn't help but think of what was in store for him at that school. He barely knew anyone at that school, yet he was pretty sure they all knew each other. He changed into a fairly nice looking outfit. Nothing that would draw attention to him.
Once Declan had everything he needed, he walked downstairs to the kitchen where he grabbed the bagel his mother had put out and quickly ate it before leaving. He knew it would be best to take the bus, even though he did not live too far away.
The bus stop was about a 5 minute walk from his house. Thankfully he managed to catch the bus just on time. In less than ten minutes, Declan was met with the sight of his school. He sighed as he stepped out onto the curb.
Declan was in no rush to actually enter the building. For the time being, he slowly walked over to the entrance, getting a decent look at his surroundings.

Valerie Kobal

17|female|bisexual|nerd|entering the school|tags: open (mentions Krissie)
Valerie had had the unpleasant experience of waking up a few minutes before her alarm. She checked her clock and let out a small groan before leaning back in her bed. She would only stay that way for a few minutes until her alarm finally forced her out of her bed. She stretched herself out a little bit before walking over to her closet and picking out a striped t shirt and a pair of khakis to wear. She knew it was her first day of school, but looks were never really something she cared all that much about. Once she was dressed, she packed up everything she needed to before heading downstairs to get a quick bite to eat before leaving.
It was a nice enough day for Valerie to walk to school. On average, it was a fifteen to twenty minute walk, but she did not mind getting some fresh air.
Valerie felt her phone buzz in her pocket when she arrived on school grounds. She decided to ignore it for the time being, as she made her way over the entrance. She stopped right outside in order to grab her phone from out of her pocket to see a good morning text from Krissie. She grinned and sent back, 'Good morning you you as well. Ready to start school.... again?'
Valerie then pocketed her phone and entered the building.

Taryn Loughty

17|female|pansexual|geek|by the lockers|tags: open
Taryn had not been able to get much sleep last night. She was not entirely sure why, but at least she was able to find peace in working on some of her drawings. Soon enough, the unfamiliar buzz of her alarm alerted her to the reality of it being a school day. Unlike most days, Taryn was not bothered by this realization. She wasn't sure why, but the prospect of being a junior filled her with an unfamiliar confidence. Seeing as she had already changed into some fairly casual clothing, Taryn packed up her bag. She then made a quick stop in the bathroom in order to brush her teeth and hair. She never really bothered to put any extra effort into her morning routine, aside from basic hygiene.
Taryn then made a beeline for the kitchen where she had a quick breakfast. She then filled up a water bottle up with her favorite iced tea to take to school. She wished her parents a quick goodbye before grabbing her bag once more and rushing out the door and over to her garage. She rolled out her bike and put her bag in its designated spot before putting on her helmet and climbing on. It was a short bike ride to school, but an enjoyable one nonetheless.
Once she was there, Taryn made sure to be careful of the other students as she jumped off her bike and rolled it over to the nearby bike rack. She took off her helmet and slung her bag back over her shoulder before getting out her bike lock. Once that was all taken care of, she walked silently over to the entrance of the school. She made her way around the crowds and over to a less crowded area in order to rest for a quick minute.

Nero Adair

18|male|bisexual|loner|outside the school|tags: open
{will post for him later, he's at school though}
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu May 14, 2020 1:12 am

--Brooke Stevens--
Female // Junior // Populars // Tags: Donny

Brooke smiled as she saw Donnys snap. She opened it and sent him a pic of her feet by the grass. Sure, I'm by the picnic benches. She sent it, then opened her other apps, looking at dates for parties, new trends, and videos of people picking out their first-day outfits. She saw Donny's car drive into the parking lot and set her phone down. As he was walking over, she smiled and laughed a little bit. As he spoke to her, she smiled and blushed a little bit. " Well, good morning handsome." She said, flirting back and pushing his stomach a little bit. " What classes do you have today?" She said, looking up at the tall male. She hoped that she was in a few, so that they could hang out a little bit.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Thu May 14, 2020 2:07 am

17 // female // the bad kids // junior // tags;; // mentions;; emma, krissie, valentino // location;; environmental science

"madison. get up. you're already late and you're not even out of bed!..besides, your father wants to have a little chat with you before you leave.." her step mother spat, whipping madison's windows curtains open to let the morning sunlight stream into her room. "oh no please shout at me louder, i dont think the people at the end of the street quite heard you" she retorted, removing the pillow covering her face to look at her, she sat up and dragged her fingers through her untamed hair, "oh for godsake madi! im not gonna accept the attitude from you this early in the morning, theres pancakes downstairs, i want you in the kitchen in twenty minutes madison..". she groaned at sound of her bedroom door being slammed and fell backwards, sinking back into the mountain of pillows behind her. she rubbed her eyes and swung her feet over the side of the bed so she was sat up on the edge. she bent down to the socket hidden down the side of her bed to turn off the fairy lights that were draped around her bed frame and shuffled over to the clothes she had placed on the top of her dresser the night before, picked them up and headed off into the bathroom. she quickly hopped into the shower, brushed her teeth, got changed and carefully applied her makeup before grabbing her backpack and heading downstairs.

as she entered the kitchen she came faced with her step-mother, step-sister and father sitting around the larger rectangular table which was sat in the middle of the room. "hey mads! big day" her father said, an encouraging grin plastered across his face. "yeah! super!" she said in mock enthusiasm, bending down to kiss her father on the head before grabbing a plate, a pancake and tossing a couple of berries to balance on top of it. "you know, sam's just got her license..why dont you let her drop you off at school today?" he said, his eye's following madison as she moved to the empty other side of the table and plonked down on the empty seat. madi looked at her father. she then turned to look at the blonde, brightly clothed girl sat next to him. her grin somehow matching his exactly, despite them not even being related. "omg what a great idea! come on mads, we can have a lil bit of sisterly bonding!" she exclaimed, passing her step mother the maple syrup. madi looked up from the pancake she was picking at, "uh yeah, im gonna have to pass" she said, her eyes flicking up at the girl whose grin had dropped immediately. she studied the now quite room. way to go mads, that was rude. she cleared her throat. flicking her eyes up towards clock which hung on their wall, "im gonna be late" she murmured, leaving the half eaten pancake on the table to make a b-line for the door, bag in hand.

she threw her bag into the passenger seat of her car, slammed the door shut and closed her eyes, her head titled back to rest on the headrest. startled by a gentle knocking on the window madi shot her eyes open to see her father stood nervously on the other side of the door. she begrudgingly rolled her window down. "look, i'm not gonna lecture you, if thats what your wondering..mad's come on...please, try a little bit harder this year.." he said, empathy buried behind his eyes. madi sighed, "i know, i want to but you know how hard school is for me and i just-" she managed to ramble out before being cut off again, "not just in school mads, i mean with them...im not asking you to be friends with sam, just to learn to at the very least tolerate her. and i mean dont get me wrong, this isss your junior year, you've got one more year after this madi and your free, okay..please just try and make this year worth it, for me?" he pleaded. madi looked down in her lap and back up to her father, "okay..i promise". "okay...thank you, have a good day love" he said a warm smile on his face before turning back and heading inside. madi rolled her window up and sped off to school, shoving a piece of gum from the pot she kept in her car in her mouth. she quickly pulled into the car park and grabbed her backpack before heading inside of the main building. she checked her schedule, environmental sciences..great she rolled her eyes but worked her way through the crowds to get to the class anyway, it's not like she had anywhere better to go. she noticed a couple of girls that she knew to be in her grade stood with a seemingly new student she didn't recognise but brushed past them. eventually she she made her way to the classroom and did some general loitering outside along with a handful of other students, waiting for the classes to start filling up and the halls to die down.

(i genuinely didnt mean to write a novel woops)

18 // female // the internationals // senior // tags;; open // location;; english twelve

salem blinked her eyes a couple of times, darting them around the room to discover that she was in fact in her bedroom and not in the fantasy land she'd managed to conjure up in her dream. she stretched her arms above her head, grinning to herself as the sound of early morning bird song and beams of light filled her bedroom. she eventually got out of bed and made her way over to her wardrobe, raking through the various floaty dresses and jumpsuits that were housed in there before finally picking the perfect one and putting it on. she grabbed her speaker and flicked through the various song on her playlist before settling on crystal eyes by soccer mommy. she carried the speaker along with her clothes to the bathroom where she wiped on some light mascara and and brow gel, choosing not to wear any concealer to let her natural freckles be the main event.

she skipped down the stairs, quickly scrapping her hair back into some sort of bun pineapple creation on top of her head and pranced into the kitchen. "good moooorning" she exclaimed in a sort of sing-song voice to her aunt and uncle as they were sat at the kitchen table, a mountain of toast and various spreads sat in the middle of it. "ahhh so you are alive" her uncle replied, turning round to face her too she her gallivanting around the kitchen, "someone's in a good mood" he chuckled. "aren't i always?" she replied with a giggle, quickly buttering a piece of toast and taking a huge bite into the corner of it "anyway, im late! love you! bye!". she stormed into the hallway, shoved her cardigan around her shoulder and grabbed her small satchel bag, toast still in hand. she quickly devoured the rest and hoped on her bike, letting the morning breeze whip through her hair and around her ankles.

eventually, she approached the school gates. she hoped off her bike and chained it to one of the bike racks round the side of the school building, near the car park. she quickly practically skipped up the steps, her old converse squeaky on the polished floor of the school. she weaved her way through the flurrying crowds as they started diverting to go to their first period lessons. she unlocked her locker and threw in the books from the day before she didnt need, looked at her schedule and waited by her locker for the class to fill up a bit more.
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Thu May 14, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 14, 2020 3:03 am

Atlas Fortuyn
17|Male|Bisexual
International Student
Tagged: Teagan/Donny (mention)
After a few minutes, Atlas figured he'd have better luck finding someone to lightly tease if he went inside the building. Especially as student numbers were dwindling outside now that most people had gone inside.

His phone buzzed, so he checked it, to see a message from Donny. He didn't have to consider the offer for more than a few moments, before sending back a reply, 'Heck yeah. I'm in for sure!'
Atlas shook his head a little, ran a hand back through his hair real quick, and then also walked to the entrance.
Getting to his locker, Atlas noted that Teagan, whose locker was a couple down from his, was there, leaning against her own locker. He raised an eyebrow, first focusing on opening his own locker and depositing most of his notebooks and stuff into it rather haphazardly, aside from whatever he'd need for his first few classes of the day, before closing it. Then, he stepped towards Teagan, seeing that she was scrolling through her phone.

"Good morning, o pseudo-leader of students!" Atlas greeted, his tone bright and joking, but perhaps a little loud. He lifted his phone up, which was already opened to camera mode and on the front-facing camera, and snapped a selfie, making sure to get himself as he grinned and winked, and Teagan into the frame. Lowering his phone to get a look at the photo, his smile didn't waver, pleased with the outcome. "Perfect, that's going on Instagram right now."

Ezekiel Novak
17|Male|Homosexual
Loner
Tagged: Skylar (mention)
Ezekiel made his way down the corridor, glancing around carefully as he did so, making sure to avoid bumping into anyone. He didn't need to accidentally bump into the wrong person and cause a scene. He really didn't want to end up being centre of attention for anything, or to anyone. He just needed to keep it low for the next year, then he'd get to leave, go to college... maybe no one would even remember that he was here. Except, perhaps, the other musician kids, but he didn't think that he played often enough to make an impression there.

Getting to his locker, he noted that one of the lockers next to his was open. He smiled softly, just a silent, polite greeting that he doubted would be noticed anyway, and then unlocked his own locker. He didn't really have much need to be there, but he liked to take off at least some of the weight of the books. And his violin needed to be stored, and he definitely didn't trust students enough to leave it in any of the music rooms. He decided to stick with keeping his Precalc notebook, and his AP Chemistry books with him, since he had those first and third, but everything else - violin included - went into the locker, carefully organised.

Ryden Maddox
17|Male|Bisexual
Fine Art Student
Tagged: Taryn/Krissie (mention)
Once he'd finished at his locker, Ryden breathed out a slow sigh of relief, when he checked the time, that he still had a fair bit left before the first class of the day. He didn't want to be late, and having Precalc on the other side of the school was going to be inconvenient. Not that it would take that long to get over there normally, but among the crowds of students, on the first day of the year? That would definitely slow things down some. Checking his phone again for a response from Krissie, he wrote back to her. 'I'm good, a little tired, but I'll get over that soon. How about yourself? I have Precalc first.' he was glad that he wasn't in many AP classes - just ones involving art, plus a couple in science subjects. That would make things a bit easier, he felt.

As he walked, he was more focused on getting to the classroom rather than paying much attention to where he was going - relying on his own natural instinct that he'd avoid bumping into anyone. That, and he stuck to the quieter side of the corridor, so wasn't expecting many other people. Something told Ryden, however, to stop, and so he snapped to attention and halted himself just before he'd have ended up bumping into another student who was also sticking near to the lockers and quieter area. "Ah- sorry. That was close." he apologised, and side-stepped to go around her.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-❤ alex ❤- #001

Postby eat kids » Thu May 14, 2020 5:35 am

𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖝 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖉

❤ trans male ❤ bisexual ❤ 15 1/4 ❤ sophomore ❤ fine art kids ❤ crush; open ❤ locker ❤ mentions; n/a ❤ tags; open

alex nervously approached the school building but was determined to seem fearless and ignore the comments that were running around in his brain from last school year. it felt almost as though he were a mime, as though he could see and feel an invisible wall that nobody else could see that was blocking him from facing his fears. there was no stepping back however, he didn't move all the way from missouri to california to chicken out on the first day of school. he had worked so hard for this, for a new start, to feel accepted. he knew some of the kids because he was incredibly artsy and had contacted them a couple of times beforehand. it had been a while since he was misgender considering he started testosterone three years ago and had recently undergone a mastectomy.'

feeling accepted and having a group of friends he could depend on was the only thing he really craved and felt the need for in his life. overall it would be a nice change from the small and seemingly judgemental private school he had went to previously, he knew this wouldn't be like high school musical or perfect or anything, but it was his shot and as alexander hamilton said in the broadway musical, "I am not throwing away my shot."

after gathering the courage to walk into the school building, he rushed over to his locker and just stood there awkwardly waiting to see a fine arts kid he could socialize with.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Thu May 14, 2020 8:39 am

krissie’s face filled with relief as emma and valentino interacted. she loved emma, but they both knew how to accidentally or purposely embarrass each other in front of the male gender. she remembered this one time with a past crush emma interacted with and accidently mentioned things he had only told krissie. krissie was super embarrassed, but the two always laughed it off. she also remembered the one time she had purposefully embarrassed emma as a joke in front of one of her crushes. luckily, emma didn’t get awfully too mad at her, but it was enough to where krissie tries not to do it.

krissie stopped fidgeting with the ends of her sleeves once she felt a couple vibrations in her pocket. she didn’t want to be rude by being on her phone, so she just sent a few fast texts. she opened up valerie’s text and texted back, ”i literally almost forgot it was the first day, so ig i am ready lol. wbu?” she then opened ryden’s. ”i’m exhausted, but who isn’t junior year. and dang i have environmental.’ she put her phone back away and returned to the conversation.

”sounds good to me! i’ll lead the way.” she said while starting to walk up the stairs implying for the other two to follow. ”so how was both of your summers? she asked the two to start a conversation. she mostly knew how emma’s summer went since krissie was basically there, but it was a good conversation starter.

teagan rolled her eyes a bit at a picture of a group of girls. they all looked like they were the same, but in different fonts. that’s one thing she didn’t like about some teens, they just lacked originality and tried to copy others. she looked up from her phone to here a rather loud greeting from atlas. she laughed at his light tease. ”i’ll have you know, i am tyrant! but good morning, peasant.” she joked. then as atlas pulled out his phone for a selfie, she gave one of her signature smiles. she looked at the photo. ”aww, we look smokin in that picture.” she nodded in approval that he should post the pic to instagram. she then gave atlas hug. ”i’ve missed you soo much! being out of town most of the summer sucked. what happened while i was gone?” she asked him.

donny quickly got up to give brooke a hug, and laughed at her returned flirtatiousness. he let go of her, but kept his hand on her arm. ”haven’t seen you in a bit. not like it’s only been a week or so. and i’ve got pre-calc, botany, college prep, world history, social involvement and virtual english, but you know i skip most of the time. what about you?” he said. he then sat down next to her and pulled out his phone to answer atlas.”lit dude! do you wanna be designated driver or do you want me to be? cause i’m all up for saving gas and stuff.” he texted back. he then looked up from his phone to focus his attention back on brooke.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Thu May 14, 2020 8:49 am

x
male | sixteen | outcast | homosexual | current outfit | location; lockers | mentions; n/a |tags; Ezekiel

Skylar glanced to his side as someone began walking down the hall. Their locker was close to his. Noticing the smile the
    y subtly shot him, Skylar smiled back. Wiping the hair from his eyes, he slowly shut and locked his locker. Hesitating, he
    stood staring at his closed locker for a few moments. "H-hey, uhm, I uh-" Skylar turned to the other kid. "I-I'm kinda new
    here, would you, like wanna be friends?"
    Skylar then gave himself a mental slap on the face. "T-that sounded stupid, sor
    ry. Nevermind."
    With that, Skylar shoved his hands in his pockets and turned to walk away.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 14, 2020 11:21 am

Atlas Fortuyn
17|Male|Bisexual
International Student
Tagged: Teagan/Donny (mention)
As he posted up the photo to Instagram, captioning it 'First day of senior year, bring it on!' he received a reply from Donny. Taking a moment to quickly reply, he wrote back, I can be designated driver this time around, not a problem!' and he added a winking face at the end of the message. Then, he refocused towards Teagan, putting his phone into his pocket so he wouldn't be distracted by it.

Returning the hug, Atlas replied to her question. "I missed you too! Honestly, not a lot. I went to the Netherlands for a couple of weeks... heard a couple of new international students moved here over the summer as well." he shrugged. "Hopefully things will start to get more eventful now, though!"

Ezekiel Novak
17|Male|Homosexual
Loner
Tagged: Skylar
Ezekiel closed and locked his locker up once he was finished, and glanced towards the other student when he spoke to him, looking rather nervous. Ah, so he was new. That definitely made sense as to why he hadn't recognised the student. Ezekiel was tempted to step away and let the student walk off... but he supposed he should be helpful. After all, he wasn't sure the student would be able to find his way around the school alone.
"Oh, no. It's okay. Do you need some help figuring out where to go?" Ezekiel asked. He didn't really consider anyone to particularly be his friend, since he was a Loner, and he didn't like other people getting close to him - physically and emotionally - but he opted to not mention that specifically.

Ryden Maddox
17|Male|Bisexual
Fine Art Student
Tagged: Taryn/Krissie (mention)

As he walked, he was more focused on getting to the classroom rather than paying much attention to where he was going - relying on his own natural instinct that he'd avoid bumping into anyone. That, and he stuck to the quieter side of the corridor, so wasn't expecting many other people. Something told Ryden, however, to stop, and so he snapped to attention and halted himself just before he'd have ended up bumping into another student who was also sticking near to the lockers and quieter area. "Ah- sorry. That was close." he apologised, and side-stepped to go around her.

As he kept walking down the corridor, he checked his phone again when he got a reply from Krissie. It'll be fine, I'm sure. Maybe we have another class we share later? Certainly Artistic Expression?' He sent back, hoping that he was being reassuring. He did hope that they shared another class, it was always better to have a friend in class. It made it more bearable.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me