{weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: {weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Postby strawberry jam » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:06 pm

fern jackson / 18 / junior / bad kid

fern didn't bother moving when a boy sat on the other end of the bench, his music barely audible from his headphones. she crossed her arms over her stomach and then decided that was weird and moved them again. she couldn't stop fidgeting. she didn't want to think that there was a.. person inside of her. she already knew she'd be dropping out, there was no other choice for her anymore,right? she shouldn't even be at the school right now. her mind continued racing.

arthur dennis/ 17 / junior / loner

after propping his bike and walking up the steps, giving a nod to those who greeted him, he watched a girl's book fall to the ground. she hesitated, so he took it upon himself to pick the book up and hold it out to her.
"i believe this is yours," he teased gently.
strawberry jam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:31 pm

{lance walters}
{lancey or walters}
{eighteen, senior}
{bicurious, male}
{leaders, stuco president}
{location: school entrance}
{tags: open}

lance was always busy in the first day of school even before he became class president. she would always walk his schedule two times, talk to his friends, and welcome everyone. he was a little upset this year he couldn’t walk his schedule, but he would be able to do everything else. he shook out of his thoughts and continued putting up the “welcome back weston high!” banner. a few of the other student council members were also decorating the front doors, and inside the hallways. after pinning the banner perfectly in his opinion, he stepped down from the ladder, which he had stupidly not had someone spot. he then picked up the ladder and put inside the door. “great job guys!” he said with enthusiasm. “remember once everyone starts getting here, even the teachers, please great them and smile especially if they’re new.” he said. we need more streamers. he thought to himself. he then walked inside to get some more streamers. after getting the streamers from the student council closet, he walked back outside. he started decorating a little more with the streamers. after everyone finished they all lined up on the stairway entrance to the school. lance knew most people would think this was annoying, but he knew some liked it. as people started coming up the stairs, he said a lot of “welcome back!”s and “hope you had a great summer!”s. he also was pretty sure that his face would hurt later from all the smiling.

{kristen “kris” lovett}
{kris or ten}
{seventeen, senior}
{heterosexual, female}
{creative minds, writer/poet}
{location: home to school}
{tags: open}

kris was happily asleep before her alarm went off. luckily, it wasn’t a annoying sound or loud one. it was rather soft, which is how kris liked it since she was a soft sleeper. she sat up in her bed. she reached for her phone and turned off her alarm. she then got up and went to her closet. she picked out her outfit for the new day. she picked out a yellow button-up tank top tucked into some jean shorts with white sneakers. she continued doing her morning routine. after she finished, she headed into the kitchen with her phone and backpack. she knew her father had already left for work, but she did see her mother drinking her morning coffee. her mother looked up at her. “you ready for school, sweetheart?” she asked. “yes ma’am.” kris replied. “well then i’ll see you at school.” her mother said as kris walked towards the door. “will do!” kris said while grabbing her car keys. she then opened the door and walked out. she walked over to her yellow car and opened it. she hopped in it and turned it on. she pulled out of the drive way and headed towards the school. she pulled into the parking lot and parked in a decent parking space. she jumped out of the car and walked towards the entrance. she saw the student council greeting the kids and teacher start walked in. as she climbed the stairs, she gave them a smile.

{aspen halderman}
{as or pen}
{eighteen, senior}
{bisexual, female}
{populars, queen bee}
{location: car to hallways}
{tags: nate, open}

aspen climbed out of her sports car. she had parked in the closest parking spot she could get which was about twenty feet from the school entrance. she strutted in her heels to the entrance. she saw the student council greeting students. she gave them a smile and blew a kiss. “thanks guys.” she said while climbing the steps. she then looked down at her schedule and looked for her locker number. she started the dreaded search for her locker. luckily, she had mastered the art of jogging in heels so she could find her locker easily. she saw many of her friends/acquaintances along the way. she gave them a smile and a quick “hi”. she finally found her locker. she put her book bag into it, but not before grabbing her history book out of it. she looked over a little bit seeing a friend, nathaniel knight. they weren’t particularly close, but she considered him a friend. after shutting her locker, she walked over to him. “hey nate! how was your summer?” she asked with a smile.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:33 pm

Jamie Kiessler// 17// Female// Heterosexual// International// Mentions: N/A// Tags: Arthur// Mood: Flustered
Jamie was shocked as a boy came out of nowhere and picked up her book. She took the book from his hand with a slight smile on her face. "Thanks," She said, turning her head back towards her open locker to hide the blush on her face. Once she was sure her face had returned back to normal she looked back at him. "Umm, I'm Jamie by the way." She said that same slight smile taking place in her face.

Billie_Eyelash632 wrote: Marcus Vere• 17• Male• Heterosexual• Jock• Mentions: N/A• Tags: Open• Mood: Excited
Marcus had barely slept the night before, and he knew he would regret it later, but he was just too excited. He couldn't wait to get back to sports. I mean sure, playing football over the summer with friends was fun, but they didn't actually compete. When Marcus' alarm went off he shot out of bed running to the bathroom to shower. After he had showered he brushed his teeth and decided to get dressed. He decided on a black hoodie and some shorts. He put on his black sneakers as usual and ran downstairs. His family wasn't up yet so he walked silently the rest of the way out the door. Skipping breakfast he grabbed his bag and put his phone in his hoodie pocket. Marcus walked out the door shutting it quietly behind him and decided to walk to school today. After all, it seemed it was a really nice day, and he figured he could use the exercise. When he got to school, he decided to stay outside of awhile, hoping someone he knew would come along. While he waited he couldn't stop thinking about all the sports he would do. He hoped the team would be a little better this year than it was last year. As no one came along he decided he should get to class.
As he walked down the crowded hallway he looked around a smile taking place on his face. He had missed this. He was leaning against the wall, fist-bumping his teammates from last year that walked by. When someone tapped his shoulder he turned around and smiled at the girl standing behind him. "Oh yeah definitely. I have that class too." He said smiling as the girl asked him for directions. "It's this way," He said, starting to walk down the hallway, assuming the girl would follow. "I'm Marcus by the way." He told her, glancing back over his shoulder to make sure she was still behind him. "Are you new here?" He asked her with a smile.
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry jam » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:42 pm

fern didn't bother moving when a boy sat on the other end of the bench, his music barely audible from his headphones. she crossed her arms over her stomach and then decided that was weird and moved them again. she couldn't stop fidgeting. she didn't want to think that there was a.. person inside of her. she already knew she'd be dropping out, there was no other choice for her anymore,right? she shouldn't even be at the school right now. her mind continued racing.

he smiled wider when he noticed the blush on her face. he let her think she was hiding it, though. "arthur. so what grade are you in, jamie? i don't think i've seen you around before."
strawberry jam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the real world. » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:04 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
daĸoтa вrιттonѕ
━━━»•» info «•«━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xprofile: 17/male/demisexual straight/loner xx location: school [classroom] xx mentions: lance xx tags: n/a xx mood: pensive
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
6:00am came too soon for dakota brittons on the first day of his last year of high school. groaning and stretching as much as as he could with a 70 pound dog snoring on his legs, he reached over and shut off his phone's alarm before laying back down and gently patting archer. "morning buddy," dakota mumbled, giving archer a few more scratches and kisses before finally deciding to get up for the day. rubbing his eyes and yawning, he made his way to his closet and got dressed in dark blue jeans and a grey shirt as archer hopped off the bed and followed him. after grabbing his almost forgotten work shirt and stuffing it into his backpack for the day, dakota shuffled to the kitchen and began to prepare his breakfast when archer started barking and pacing around his food bowl. "i know bud, i'm getting to it!" dakota laughed, abandoning his cereal and filling the excited dog's dish instead. "let's just hope you didn't wake anyone else up with that." dakota said under his breath as he moved back to his breakfast. not ten seconds later, dakota's brother owen wandered around the corner into the kitchen with a simple "he did" and grabbed the open cereal box that dakota had been using. "rude" dakota joked, motioning to the stolen cereal box that owen was now eating straight out of, but began to eat his own cereal before continuing "but hey, good luck today. middle school's rough." owen shot him a cranky look that dakota ignored as he set his dish in the sink and double-checked that his backpack was fully packed. "just try to stay out of trouble this year, kay? the less he knows the better." dakota remarked, nodding his head in the direction of their father's room as he grabbed his longboard. owen's tough exterior faded and the two brothers felt the lighthearted tone of the room shift to something more serious. owen just curtly nodded in agreement, and dakota waved as he headed out the door.

shaking off the bad vibes he'd just created, dakota plugged his earbuds into his phone, turned on a lovelytheband album, and left in the direction of weston high on his board. the morning was already mildly warm, to be expected living in california, but the sunlight flooding through the trees and the few people on the streets at this hour left dakota feeling confident as he arrived to school early. he often preferred the mornings and tried to arrive a good half hour before classes started. this way, he'd encounter fewer people and could start off his day in peace; just how he liked it. yet as he entered the front doors of the school, he found that the student council was already hard at work attempting to decorate the school in it's sunday best in preparation for the year. sighing as he recognized this to be his last moment of solitude, he continued forward, politely smiling as the class president welcomed him but quickly detouring to his locker. leaving his board and his backpack, he grabbed his laptop and books and made his way to his first class; english. the first one there, he sat in the middle of the room, pulling out his laptop and attempting to continue working on his college essay before class started, but he was struggling. as much as he loved a good book, he would never make it as an author.
the real world.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:15 pm

Jamie Kiessler// 17// Female// Heterosexual// International// Mentions: N/A// Tags: Arthur// Mood: Flustered
His smile was contagious. She grinned, and this time her smile was genuine. I'm a junior. I was here at the very end of last year so I wasn't noticed much." She said with a small laugh. "So that would explain why you haven't seen me around." She said taking her notebook in her arms along with the textbook she had dropped earlier. She shut and locked her locker quietly as she turned back to Arthur.

Billie_Eyelash632 wrote: Marcus Vere• 17• Male• Heterosexual• Jock• Mentions: N/A• Tags: Open• Mood: Excited
Marcus had barely slept the night before, and he knew he would regret it later, but he was just too excited. He couldn't wait to get back to sports. I mean sure, playing football over the summer with friends was fun, but they didn't actually compete. When Marcus' alarm went off he shot out of bed running to the bathroom to shower. After he had showered he brushed his teeth and decided to get dressed. He decided on a black hoodie and some shorts. He put on his black sneakers as usual and ran downstairs. His family wasn't up yet so he walked silently the rest of the way out the door. Skipping breakfast he grabbed his bag and put his phone in his hoodie pocket. Marcus walked out the door shutting it quietly behind him and decided to walk to school today. After all, it seemed it was a really nice day, and he figured he could use the exercise. When he got to school, he decided to stay outside of awhile, hoping someone he knew would come along. While he waited he couldn't stop thinking about all the sports he would do. He hoped the team would be a little better this year than it was last year. As no one came along he decided he should get to class.
As he walked down the crowded hallway he looked around a smile taking place on his face. He had missed this. He was leaning against the wall, fist-bumping his teammates from last year that walked by. When someone tapped his shoulder he turned around and smiled at the girl standing behind him. "Oh yeah definitely. I have that class too." He said smiling as the girl asked him for directions. "It's this way," He said, starting to walk down the hallway, assuming the girl would follow. "I'm Marcus by the way." He told her, glancing back over his shoulder to make sure she was still behind him. "Are you new here?" He asked her with a smile.
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:17 pm

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈 | F | 17 (junior) | The Geeks | Location: Home → Hallway | Mentions: none | Tags: Marcus

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Katherine's heart does a flop as the boy turns to her. Was she bothering him? But he smiles and shows her the way. Katherine lets out a sigh of relief, letting herself walk alongside him. Marcus... what a nice name. Glancing up at him, she smiles. It fits him. Yeah, Marcus. "I'm Katherine," she says, smiling and looking around at the hallway. Okay, so take a left here... yeah, she can remember this. Smiling as the teacher comes into view, standing outside the classroom. Now that she thinks about it, Katherine feels a little dumb for not knowing where the classroom was. She knew of that classroom, just that that was the one she needed.
Shaking herself, she glances over as the boy asks her something. "Hm? Oh, no I'm not new. I mean, I transferred here a couple years ago, but I was new like everyone else, it's just that I went to middle school in a different town." Katherine says, her words getting away from her before she realizes she's rambling. Glancing over, Katherine tries to read the boy's face. He doesn't seem too annoyed, but then again he's probably just hiding it. "Anyways, no, I'm not new. Just didn't realize this was the one I needed. Sorry, it seems kind of dumb..." she laughs, shaking her head.

Casey Marks | M | 16 (junior) | The Creatives | Location: Home → Locker | Mentions: open | Tags: open

Casey wakes up on time, for once. He leaned out of bed, nearly falling out in an attempt to silent the screeching alarm. Finally succeeding, he leans back on the grey sheets, closing his eyes for a second more. The sunlight streams through the curtains, filling the room. Sitting up, Casey looks at the dust in the sunbeam as he rubs the sleep from his eyes. Was it really this bright this early? Guess so.

A small smile cracks across Casey’s face as he stands up, giving an exaggerated stretch. He turns around and makes the bed, a habit that’d been ground into his brain by his mother and grandfather since he was old enough to know what making the bed was. Reaching for his phone, he turns on a playlist. Perfect for starting the morning off right. A smile springs onto his face as Casey’s favorite song comes on, which is, of course, by The Beatles. Grabbing his backpack, and leaning down to kiss his dog Nugget on the head, Casey smiles. "Be good girl, okay? I love you." he tells her, giving a small wave as he leaves.

Finally, he makes it to school, after being hassled by his mother and making sure the dog had food in her bowl. Trotting down the sidewalk, Casey plugs his earbuds in and hums along to another old Beatles album. Finding a bench on the Quad, Casey leans against the back of the bench with one earbud in, thinking about is birthday. He’d finally be 17… Casey had been mistaken for a sophomore before; he couldn’t really blame them. He was short for his age, and looked fairly young. Ah; no matter really. Hopefully he’d look older soon. In the mean time, he let himself get lost in the music, humming along to his music as he puts his things in his locker.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry jam » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:24 pm

fern crossed her arms over her stomach and then decided that was weird and moved them again. she couldn't stop fidgeting. she didn't want to think that there was a.. person inside of her. she already knew she'd be dropping out, there was no other choice for her anymore,right? she shouldn't even be at the school right now. her mind continued racing. she knew she should be getting to class but she still sat there on the bench.

"so am i," he told her. "what's your first class?"
he couldn't help but be excited. it wasn't everyday that someone was talking to him like a normal person and not as a cliche. he'd spent his summer only talking to family and his best friend, who unfortunately lived a state over.
strawberry jam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:29 pm

Rhett Kendrick
18|Male|Bad Kid
Tagged: Fern
Glancing at the time on his phone, Rhett figured that he was going to need to get inside soon, and make his way to class. He wasn't going to bother getting to his locker - he'd left all the books he didn't need at home anyway, just bringing what he did need. He didn't really care much about his classes - except art, of course - but he did want to graduate with decent grades, and a lot of teachers took note of attendance as part of that.

First, he dropped his bag out of the tree, before jumping down after it, crouching slightly as he landed next to his bag. Rhett then stood up, picked up his schoolbag, and started to walk across the quad, towards the school building. He did take a quick detour, though, when he spotted one of the other 'Bad Kids', Fern, sat on a bench, looking quite conflicted and uncomfortable. Rhett didn't really make friends with any of the other students, but he did know the other Bad Kids. "Someone looks down." Rhett commented, as he came to a stop a few feet in front of Fern.

Nicholas Womack
18|Male|Bandie
Tagged: Open
Nicholas had woken up quite early, and had just finished getting dressed, prepared for the first day of the new school year. He was looking forward to going back, sort of. It was his last year of high school, and he'd already spent the summer touring and researching several colleges and places that he could potentially go to when he graduates. He really wanted to go to someplace to study and further his music, but he knew how difficult the more prestigious places would be to get into. He was up for the work, though.

When he arrived, Nicholas stepped into the school building, and smiled warmly at the students greeting those arriving. He casually waved at the other students, recognising most of them, then he kept walking down the corridor, intending to go toward his locker, so he could drop off a few books already.

Nate Knight
18|Male|Jock
Tagged: Aspen
At his locker, Nate deposited a few books that he didn't want to be carrying around with him all day. The weight wasn't any trouble at all for him, of course, but he didn't want to be taking more than necessary around. It would mean that the books that he did actually need would be easier to find and grab from his bag anyway.
Sorting his bag out, he made sure that his history book was the easiest to access, as that was what he had first.

He glanced up when he finished, and saw the Queen Bee, Aspen, approach and talk to him. He felt a little awkward - he didn't think that she even remembered his name. Still, Nate smiled warmly towards her, and replied. "Hi, Aspen. It was pretty good, I got to work out a lot, and helped run a few workshops at the library..." he cringed slightly at the last detail, hoping it didn't sound too boring. He liked volunteering at the library in his local area, especially as it helped a lot of kids in the more deprived area. He quickly changed the subject, shifting the focus towards Aspen. "Anyway, how was your summer?" he asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry jam » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:37 pm

fern jumped horribly, cursing under her breath and looking up at rhett. she crossed her arms over her stomach again and kept them there. she already felt like everyone could tell.
"what's it to you?" she mumbled, not able to gather up enough energy to be her usual feisty self. she still had streaks of eyeliner smeared around her eyes.

"so am i," he told her. "what's your first class?"
he couldn't help but be excited. it wasn't everyday that someone was talking to him like a normal person and not as a cliche. he'd spent his summer only talking to family and his best friend, who unfortunately lived a state over.
strawberry jam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me