THE RUNAWAYS (O&A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: THE RUNAWAYS (O&A)

Postby 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Faceclaim: Naomi Scott
______
_________
_________

Name: Emmeryn Erin
Preferred name (nickname\preferred to be known as): Em
Age: 14 (Doesn't seem to notice how young she is in comparison to others)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Saying Em isn't exactly the smartest is a major understatement. Em has never made a smart choice, and it's likely she never will. She doesn't think before doing or saying things. Em doesn't even know why she does the things she does. She has no goal in life, or any real motivation to do anything she does. She doesn't really mean anything she promises, and with her instinct to make the worst decisions, she is unreliable. Most of the times she ruins whatever she's entrusted with, though she doesn't mean to. Em is often curious with good intentions she just can't carry out very well. She doesn't think about people's problems, and can't read people's feelings very well. She thinks stuff such as "giving a criminal or serial killer a flower will make them happy and they'll be a better person". Em apologizes and promises she'll learn from her mistakes, only to make the same mistake a day later. She usually wanders off on her own, and either gets lost or stumbles into dangerous areas just to pick flowers. Em constantly finds herself needing help every minute, and just kind of a pain to look after.
Em likes things that are considered "girlish" or "cute", such as flowers and kitties. She doesn't love them to the extent of being the "girly-girl stereotype", because Em still classifies as a tomboy, but she does enjoy those things. While stupid, she is adventurous, bold, outgoing and has no sense of backing down to something. She also has a love for dark green stuff.
History: Before becoming a runaway she lived the most normal and basic life ever. She spent her time in the flower fields, where the weather was always sunny. Everything was always serene and fine. There, Em met her first ever friend. Em followed her new friend almost everywhere, and was viewed as either a stalker or someone who follows you around way too much. Em was always free to do as she wished, and she spent her entire time just following her friend, even when it would get her in trouble. Her friend convinced their parents to move away, so that Em couldn't follow her anymore. The borderline-stalker, Em, had nobody to talk to. When she heard that a group of teenagers were going to run away, even though she wasn't a teenager, she decided it sounded like a good idea to follow them. The girl was still very young, and nobody really took her seriously when she pleaded to be accepted into the group. But she would keep returning the next day until she was accepted, because otherwise they just couldn't get rid of her.
Crush: N\a
Other: Might add more if I have time.
『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SK3TCH_LOVER » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:29 am

You are accepted
SK3TCH_LOVER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:58 am

Name: Soraluna
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Bright and cheeerful and gregarious. She is also intelligent and extremely outspoken.
History: She was abandoned on the streets very early on; like about 6. Before that, she spent a lot of time with others. Afterwards, she learned to fend for herself
Family: A normal family who didn't want her anymore
Friends: Emmeryn Erin
Crush: Adam
Other:
Last edited by Lunara Archeron on Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antiquités » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Name: adam davis
Sexuality: straight
Personality: very adult-like for his age. he's mature and well-spoken. adam has seen a lot of things, both good and bad and it's given him an advantage when it comes to making decisions. people call him cold and untrusting, but he calls himself logical. but he's a great brother figure, and takes care of the young ones. he has good intentions in what he does, though he tries hard to take care of everyone.
History: adam was born in a very small town hidden in the ozarks; so small, you won't find it on most maps. his family owned a humble general store to feed him and his two younger sisters. a fire struck the store when he was seventeen, leaving his two sisters and he alone. the job he had working as a feed store wasn't enough, so he decided to leave and find work elsewhere to send his sisters. this brings him here, after jumping from city to city.
Family: anna-marie [mother] joseph [father] carla [sister] arlene [sister]
Friends: n/a
Crush: n/a
Other: n/a
searching for rp partner/pen pal
antiquités

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SK3TCH_LOVER » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:17 am

all 3 of you are accepted
SK3TCH_LOVER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:59 pm

Face Claim. Jennie Kim - Jennie from BLACKPINK

Full Name. Dhalia Yaung.

Nicknames. Dee or Dae

Age. Eighteen, born 10th of January.

Race. South Korean - accent is American but can speak fluent Korean

Sexuality. Bisexual, no preference.

Theme Song. wip

Personality

Dhalia is mostly bubbly and an upbeat kinda girl, she enjoys being around others and doesn't mind the occasional gossip spill but she'd never be the one to talk lowly of someone behind their back, she'd definitely be the girl to hand out free advice and she genuinely cares about others and what they're going through emotionally and physically. She'd lend both her shoulders to cry on if need be. That being said, Dhalia is not a push over and not easy to manipulate, most times she can see right through peoples deception and call them out for it, so you ought to think twice before trying to lie or manipulate her.

Dhalia is friendly to everyone she meets and although she's quite sweet, she definitely has a bitter side. Dae can get quite stubborn and feisty if something or someone upsets her, it'd be best to just leave her alone and not add fuel to the fire because literally the smallest thing could set her off if already in a bad mood. For the people in her bad books, she can be quite mean and cold towards them without remorse, she's even been known to throw some punches.

Extra Info.

Dhalia has never known her biological parents, all she knows is that she was born in Seoul in South Korea and then put up for foster care. She was then taken to America (assuming that's where the rp is based in?) to live the rest of her life with her foster family, that she wasn't very fond of even after living with them for sixteen years. She knew they didn't love her like their own two children, one day she had over heard her foster parents conversation, the only reason why they decided to take Dhalia in was for more income for their own selfish needs. At fifteen she decided to run away, it was then she found the abandoned mansion and met Franklin who was kind enough to let her stay... Two years have past and Dhalia is happy where she is now, living with all her friends in a mansion. ((I hope this is alright ;w;))

Dhalia adores art and music, her hidden talents are dancing, drawing and painting. Whenever she can't sleep or she's having a bad day/night, she usually goes outside and sketches whilst listening to her music.

Pos traits. Independent, bubbly, intelligent, generous, optimistic, friendly, enthusiastic, caring, courageous, passionate, determined.
Neg traits. Moody, impatient, clumsy, sassy, sometimes childish, reckless, trust-issues.

Romantic Interest. Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend. Open
Last edited by Deijii on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:37 pm

firstname, lastname | pos/neu/neg
words words words words words words words words words

Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:37 am

when do we start
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SK3TCH_LOVER » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:40 pm

You are all accepted. We can start!
SK3TCH_LOVER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:39 am

Good ol mornings Soraluna thought as she got up in her mansion bed. Of course, she was being sarcastic. She hated the mornings. She used a comb to brush her hair and take a quick look in the mirror. She put on her usual outfit, and discovered that her spectacles were a little dusty. She wiped them with a lense and then left to make breakfast. Hopefully, Gabriella would be down here to give her a hand.
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me