~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What's one thing you'd like to see in this role play?

A dance
35%
A different club/sport/music
12%
Daily announcements
No votes
All of the above
54%

Total votes : 26

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING) *~

Postby dayman » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:14 pm

All accepted.))
Last edited by dayman on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Username: Consulting_Angel.
Name:: Ezra Price.
Grade:: 11th.
Sexuality:: Bisexual.
Crush:: None.
Relationships:: Single.
Family:: His parents are divorced, he lives with his mum and stepdad, and has a brother who's 4 years older than him.
Likes:: Reading, watercolour painting, playing harp and cello, astronomy, memes, exploring.
Dislikes:: Horses, dogs, getting 'help' that he didn't ask for, criticism, dairy products/anything containing milk (he's lactose intolerant).
Personality:: While usually sweet, Ezra is also rather naive. Still, he's rather social, loves to explore, and isn't easily scared off by people that are rude or cold towards him. He's also curious and very kind-hearted, often willing to lend a listening ear to anyone that wants to talk about their troubles. Despite that, he does not like sharing any problems that are on his mind with anyone else. There are, however, a few things that will bring out a more unpleasant side to him. One of these things is someone touching his wheelchair, or trying to 'help' him around - if he wants help, then he'll ask for it, but otherwise, he's perfectly capable of getting around and doing things on his own. Just do not even attempt to coddle him, or he'll run your foot over. The other is someone just outright insulting him or his family. Ezra might also get upset fairly easily, more so if something he is doing is not going right or the way he planned it to go. He tends to take even friendly or light-hearted insults and criticism to heart, always misinterpreting it as a personal attack.
History:: Ezra was born into a well-off family, with a brother that is four years older than him. He often spent a lot of time outside, exploring, climbing trees, that sort of thing. His parents amicably divorced when Ezra was 10, and his father left the house - he still gets to see and talk to him, though. At the age of 12, Ezra had a serious accident after getting thrown off a horse and landing badly (which resulted in damage to his spine, leaving his legs mostly paralysed, and unable to walk), and so he's been in a wheelchair since then, but he's figured out how to cope and do stuff without needing much - if any - help.
Clubs/Sports/Music:: Orchestra, Art Club.
Talents:: Playing harp, playing cello, painting.
Other:: N/A.

Username: Consulting_Angel.
Name:: Ezekiel Novak.
Grade:: 12th.
Sexuality:: Homosexual (closeted).
Crush:: None.
Relationships:: Single.
Family:: His father died around three months ago. Lives with his mum, and two younger siblings (brother is 3 years younger, and sister is 6 years younger).
Likes:: Mythology (any sort, whether it's Greek, Norse, Egyptian, etc.), history, playing violin, classical music, jazz and street dance, tennis.
Dislikes:: People touching him, coffee, almonds (he's allergic), heights, people pestering him.
Personality:: Ezekiel is usually a quiet, cold, yet also very calm individual. He is also quite observant, and may quickly notice some things that others may not have noticed at first or without having to look closely. He doesn't reveal much about himself, and he can be difficult to read, making him secretive. He will seem uncaring at first, but those that grow close to him just might see his hidden depths, in which he's devoted, deeply caring and loyal. He is also rather stubborn, and it is difficult to change his mind, even if what he is set on could be potentially dangerous for him. However, despite this rather cold exterior that he has, Ezekiel does have a hidden, softer side to him. He doesn't like to let others get too close to him, even if they are a good friend of his, and tries to keep them at a distance. He's dedicated to whatever he does, especially if it's something that he particularly likes, and doesn't often put himself out for anything else.
History:: Ezekiel is the oldest of three siblings, and lives in a fairly average household - never short on money, but didn't have loads to spend. Both of his parents worked good paying jobs, and after his father died, a few months ago, the company he worked for paid them a decent sum of money for support, since his father had been working there for just over twenty years and made good friends with the boss. His mum still works, and Ezekiel has also taken to working at a local Starbucks at weekends, to help out a little. He's considering dropping his clubs so that he can take extra, after-school shifts.
Clubs/Sports/Music:: Tennis, dance.
Talents:: Street dance, jazz dance, playing violin, tennis.
Other:: N/A.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Quartz » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:01 am

Username:: Queen Quartz
Name:: Mason Jordan Crow
Grade:: Junior
Sexuality:: Bisexual
Crush:: N/A
Relationships:: N/A
Family:: Twin sister (Mercy Crow), Mother (Michelle Crow), Father (Michel Crow), Uncle (Ashford Crow).
Dislikes:: Loud noises, 'poor' people, sports, and his parents.
Personality:: He's very rational and level headed, a grounded person who is very calm under pressure. He has a superiority complex and believes that unless someone has the same status as his family, they aren't worthy of his time. He's very intelligent, a straight A student. He is very confident and proud, and doesn't have a problem saying 'no' to people. He can be charming at times and is very focused and relaxed, and most of all he is very sophisticated.
History:: He and his sister were born into a family that was anything other than poor. Rather wealthy in fact. They received anything they wanted from their parents, but they both knew that it was a sort of compensation for them never being around. When they were young, their Uncle moved into the house to take care of them because they chased off every babysitter their parents hired, he stayed there with them and became more of a Father to them compared to their real Father. He made them a bit less spoiled than they already were, he'd reprimand them when they acted out and even ground them, unlike their babysitters who followed their every whim. At one point they started to respect him for putting his foot down, but it still didn't stop both of their arrogant attitudes and superiority complexes.
Clubs/Sports/Music:: Drama Club, Book Club.
Talents:: He's an aspiring Magician
Other:: N/A

Name:: Mercy Jewel Crow
Grade:: Junior
Sexuality:: Heterosexual
Family:: Twin brother (Mason Crow), Mother (Michelle Crow), Father (Michel Crow) Uncle (Ashford).
Likes:: Teasing, exercise, Cheerleading, and being in control.
Dislikes:: Being told what to do, annoying people, reading, and arrogant people (oh the irony).
Personality:: Almost the polar opposite of her brother. Mercy doesn't live up to her name, to put it lightly; She's a bully. She's got a superiority complex that's worse than her brothers, she's arrogant and stubborn. Mercy is a major flirt and is charismatic when she talks to guys. She can be slightly immature at times and a similar trait she shares with her brother is that she is smart, she isn't anywhere near his level, but she's far from the ditz people think she is. She's very leaderly and has much more confidence than her brother (and that's saying something). She's very attractive, and she knows it, so she's often uses it to her advantage, she hasn't actually done her homework since seventh grade.
History:: {Refer to Mason}
Clubs/Sports/Music:: Cheerleader
Talents:: She's very flexible and has a lot of energy, so she's a perfect Cheerleader.
Other:: Could she be Head/ Capitan of the Cheerleading Team?

Name:: Helena Georgina Wells (goes by H.G Wells)
Teacher Of:: English
Clubs/Sports/Music:: Book Club
Personality:: Helena is very polite and calm. She doesn't like conflict, but doesn't like people talking over her even more. She sometimes gets made fun of behind her back because of her British accent, but it doesn't bother her. Some like it, some hate it. She isn't a judgmental person and is a sort of push over. Helena only really talks when she's teaching, but out of that it's not very much. Some would call her teaching methods a bit strange, she believes you learn from experience, that's why she sometimes gives out big assignments. If people don't turn them in, at the very end of the grading period she has a week completely dedicated to missing assignments called 'Amnesty Week', she always gives second chances which is a bad habit of hers.
History:: Helena was born and raised in Britain, she lived in a poor household with her parents and little brother. She grew up like a second Mum to him, she did everything she could. When she graduated High School, despite her dream being to go to America and teach kids, she stayed in Britain to help her brother with school. When she was about twenty three her brother graduated and got a scholarship to collage, then they parted ways. She moved to America and went to collage to become a teacher, she got her degree when she was twenty eight and has been teaching ever since.
Sexuality:: Bisexual
Dislikes:: Being interrupted, big crowds, boring projects (she likes to make hers fun), and rain.
Other:: N/A
Last edited by Queen Quartz on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:19 am

Username:: spider-man
    Name:: richard andrew blackstone
    Grade:: senior
    Sexuality:: hetero
    Crush:: open
    Relationships:: single
    Family:: emilia blackstone [ younger sister ], infinity blackstone [ twin sister ]
    Dislikes:: snobby people, long lines
    Personality:: unlike his sisters, richard can come off as a coldhearted guy, but it's just that
    he tends to prefer solitude over actually hanging out with people. but, once
    people get to know him, he's a pretty calm, funny guy with a bit of a flirty si
    de to him. he does have a bad problem with jealousy when he's interested in
    someone, and is pretty loyal to his friends, family, and his partner.
    History:: richard adrian blackstone was the first born - by four minutes. when it was
    just him and infinity, life was simple. but when emilia was born, their parent
    s became huge successes and so, now the blackstone children basically live in
    a glamorous life of luxury and what nots. though, they don't spread that arou
    nd.
    Clubs/Sports/Music:: science club
    Talents:: remembers the entire periodic table of elements
    Other::
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:27 am

Name:: emilia rachel blackstone
    Grade:: freshman
    Family:: richard blackstone [ older brother ], infinity blackstone [ older sister ]
    Personality:: emilia is the ditz of the blackstone kids, though she definitely
    has a way with words. ever since she was little, she found tha
    t writing stories and things came easy to her, and she became
    very articulate in her way of speaking. she has a very intricate
    thought process and is a very inquisitive soul. she is also know
    n to be VERY dramatic
    History:: see richards
    Clubs/Sports/Music:: drama club
    Talents:: wip
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:29 am

Name:: infinity renae blackstone [ prefers to go by finn ]
    Grade:: senior
    Family:: richard blackstone [ twin brother ], emilia blackstone [ younger sister ]
    Personality:: finn is the bubbly one out of the blackstone trio. she is usually found
    volunteering at the local animal shelter or things of that nature, as s
    he finds great joy in helping out with the community. but, sometime
    s cheerleading makes it hard for her to do those things. she's very fle
    xible both with things and physically. she's kind of a flirt, but definit
    ely does not fall under the ditzy cheerleader stereotype.
    History:: - see richard's -
    Clubs/Sports/Music:: cheerleader
    Talents:: very flexible
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:22 am

fc; maggie lindemann
username; -onyx
name; breanna 'bre' liliana o'neil
age; 16, born on july fifth
gender; female
sexuality; openly bisexual
crush/girlfriend/boyfriend; open/pm me
occupation; waiter
grade; sophomore

personality; some consider breanna as an unapproachable girl who looked too mean when in reality, she is the most approachable person. her occupation as a waiter gives her the trait to get along with mostly everyone. whenever she is off work, bre spends her time at the beach, tanning and swimming on the beach. she's kind and is willing to help anybody in need. whenever she's upset, the waitress turns harshly sarcastic or mouthy with whomever talks to her. when in school, bre is quiet unless she's with her friends. she takes her schooling very seriously and wishes not to ruin her future by messing up at least one good grade. outside of both school and her job, bre spends most of her time binge-watching netflix shows or reading quietly outside. sure, people'd think she'd have friends over every day but she doesn't.

clubs/sports/music; breanna is in cheer due to her school spirit. sure, others think she wouldn't have time because she's 'a goody-two-shoes,' but she actually has time and enjoys the sport. bre is no longer in band, but she used to play flute. she doesn't do clubs either.
talents; bre is exceptionally good at singing, but was never too into putting action to her talent.

physical appearance; breanna stands at about 5'5 without any heels. with heels, she stands at about 5'7, which is fine with her. her hair is brown and long enough to touch mid-back and is naturally wavy. bre usually pulls up her hair into a messy bun or ponytail. breanna owns a pair of circular, hot-chocolate colored eyes. her skin complexion is tan due to her excessive obsession of tanning after work and school. the usual outfit she wears is any vintage tee shirt tied up and any wash (dark,
light, blue, acid, black) of ripped jeans or shorts.
///
family; roseanna o'neil (mother), damien o'neil (father)

relationships; ❤️ = possible love interest 🚫 = negative connection ⚪️ = neutral connection ✔️ = positive connection

chris michaels ❤️ ✔️
beth michaels ⚪️
principal melrose ✔️
Last edited by jungwonie on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:49 am

Consulting_Angel, Queen Quartz, and -onyx are accepted. spider-man, you have to finish your form first, but otherwise accepted once you're done that. Oh and Queen Quartz, Miss H.G Wells has to be finished.))
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:43 am

I think we're ready to start! I'll start us off!))

| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Everyone |
"Good morning Mr. Crow! Hello Mr. Price! How are you Miss Furtado?" waved Principal Melrose at passing students. She strode down the corridor with a smile on her face. She loved seeing all these lovely faces in the morning. Who knows, maybe one'll even become principal one day! She thought to herself. She was a quite popular principal, but no one ever wanted to be sent down to her office. She was very strict and stern when it came to disciplinary measures. Principal Melrose waved to a few other passing kids.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: Locker | Tags: Open |
Beth smiled softly at Principal Melrose strolling down the hallway, then turned back to her locker, fiddling with the combination. Once she had opened it, she leaned down to grab her textbooks for her next history class. She came back out of her locker and smiled at some passing friends. Beth pulled out something from her backpack pocket an it was a small bag of individually wrapped caramels. She popped one in her mouth and began chewing.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Open |
"Hey squirt!" He smirked and ruffled his sister's hair as he passed her by her locker. She was chewing something, so he figured it was some kind of candy. Beth rolled her eyes and kept eating her sweets. Chris kept on walking and stopped at the water fountain to take a quick drink. When he leaned over, his Jaguars football jersey was clear as day.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:11 am

(Thank you~)
Ezra Price
17|Male|Junior
Tagged: Open.
Ezra went down the corridor, wheeling himself along, his schoolbag stashed in a compartment underneath his seat. As he passed the principal, he smiled warmly at her greeting, and he replied, "Good morning, Principal Melrose," and he continued on his way. He soon got to his locker, having to lean and reach upwards slightly for the lock, but he was used to it. He had very decent upper-body strength, so there wasn't much that he found to be a problem for him. Opening his locker, he leaned down to get his bag from the compartment under his seat, then he started to sort through his books, making sure he had the ones that he'd need for the day.

Ezekiel Novak
18|Male|Senior
Tagged: Open.
Just finishing at his locker, Ezekiel closed it, a little louder than he intended. Then, he slung the strap of his bag over one shoulder, adjusting it so that it was more comfortable, and he started to walk down the corridor. It was a little early for class, but he didn't have anything else to do beforehand, and he rarely stuck around other people. Anyway, he didn't like aimlessly hanging around, so he figured that he may as well start walking to class anyway - his first one being Chemistry.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me