Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Postby faith_louise » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:04 am

Tori Louise || wearing : this || tag : Taylor Logan & Ethan Grey
I bite my lower lip and know that I will have to fight through the pain. I get up and start to run down the side of the road. I let out a gasp as my leg gives out and I'm back on the pavement again. I sigh as my hair falls in front of my face. I let out a deep breath and get up once again and run.
── The Third, But You ───────────
╒═════════════════════════╕
.::Q U O T E::.
"Thinking about the
Past
but, cryιng нαρριℓу cause it
Happened."
────

coding
╘═════════════════════════╛
─────────────── Can Call Me ──
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catmasterz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 am

Katniss

(I do not know what time a day it is sooooo here is my best shot at guessing)

The darkness was cold as her leather jacket hugged her body. The sun was slowly setting as she could see her breath in the moonlight. She herd the continuous click of her black combat boots. Her black ripped skinny jeans clung to her legs and hips defining her curves. Her white t shirt was still white as her black leather jacket covered it. She turned the corner into a back alleyway when a bicycle ran over her extended foot hitting her ankle. "What the..!" her eyes snapped up as her face twisted in pain and looked at the figure. Her face was illuminated in the moonlight her cyan eyes appearing to glow.
Let your dreams be bigger than your fears,
And let your actions be bigger than your words
Catmasterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:19 am

I watch as the girl struggles with her leg, she seemed hurt. I continue running, keeping to the back alleys as I do so, trying not to lose sight of her. This was my chance to join them, and I'd been waiting almost a year for it.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catmasterz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:25 am

Katniss

"Ok playing the coward card lets go!!" She yelled after him not bothering to look at the already forming bruise. Her legs pumped, she was glad see could ride horses that made her legs stronger. She jumped over things hot on his trail. "You know chivalry is a dying trait" she said only a few feet behind him "But your ability not to apologize to a girl is sadly existent!" She sassed barely inching closer
Catmasterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:35 am

I hear the voice behind me, I wasn't sure what I'd done, but a yelled a quick apology before skidding to a stop in front of some sort of fence that was blocking the alley. I think quickly, then back up, getting a running start before jumping over the fence easily, trying to get sight of the girl I had been following before.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catmasterz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:39 am

Katniss Edited

Katniss rolled her eyes before skidding to a stop. She saw a limping girl and she knew who it was the second she saw her. She moved to the side and moved up to her. "Need some help? Cops are coming from Main and First if I help you we can hide out in a spot I found a bit ago?" She let out a breath and mumbled to her self "Where there aren't any stupid males" but she almost regretted saying at as she hard the breathing behind her
Catmasterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:45 am

I stop in front of the girl with the limp I'd been following, hearing the girl who had followed him mutter something about 'stupid males' I would have retorted but the police were coming fast.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catmasterz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:51 am

[quote="Catmasterz"]Katniss Edited

"Ok Cupcake you gotta carry er', I deal with the flashing lights" She moved back out from the darkness and walked past the man
Catmasterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Did she just call me cupcake? I look at her in annoyance before running in front of her, blocking the alley "Are you mental?!! You can't deal with that many police!" I say, trying to hide my face. I had seen my photo in the newspaper a few days ago, she'd probably seen it too, and if she had she would recognize me, I was pretty easy to notice. For all I knew, she could be planning to hand me and the two other girls over to the police.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catmasterz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Katniss

Katniss rolled her eyes and mentally groaned "There are what....4 cars and I can promise you they will want me way more than they want you" Katniss remembered it like it was yesterday. It was her and Grayson.... she mentally shuddered. she moved back into the full light so he would have to step out "It's not like you care though, you were following her not me" she growled as she barely heard the sirens
Catmasterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me