Horse "N" Rider RP

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Horse "N" Rider RP

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:54 am

Jade neighed to Skye, who was standing nearby.
"Let me go! I need the paddock now!" Jade neighed.
By now, thunder was banging on outside followed by heavy rain.
Skye walked to Jade.
"I'm Sorry, girl. I'd kill you if I put you out there. I hope you know that," Skye said. She turned to Bella. "What do we do? We can't put them outside. Is there any place we can put them that's bigger?"
Skye peered into Jade's stall. "These stalls are kinda small."
Jade reared up just as Skye looked up.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:18 pm

Bella thought. "Wait! The loose boxes! The loose boxes are the biggest stalls we have."
Hi There! I'm Chico_Mistpool, otherwise known as Mist! I am a horse lover through and through. I currently have two species I am working on for adopts, Sea Kings and Hippocampi of the Pacific Sea. The links should be to the right of this. I love speaking to new people so feel free to PM me. I'm not really into the pets side of things anymore, but I still trade and collect them so just trade away! On the right, I will be linking important links to me and some advertising. Thanks for reading!
IGNORE ALL THIS ITS SO OUT OF DATE
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:58 am

"Right. But even a loose box seems to be giving Aasin trouble. Oh well, Jade will appreciate more space," Skye said, clipping a nylon leadrope onto the halter Jade was wearing.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:46 am

"Aasim Is a, special case. He's wild. He is a full blooded Brumby." She looked over at Aasim. "And he doesn't like humans much."
Hi There! I'm Chico_Mistpool, otherwise known as Mist! I am a horse lover through and through. I currently have two species I am working on for adopts, Sea Kings and Hippocampi of the Pacific Sea. The links should be to the right of this. I love speaking to new people so feel free to PM me. I'm not really into the pets side of things anymore, but I still trade and collect them so just trade away! On the right, I will be linking important links to me and some advertising. Thanks for reading!
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:01 am

"That's true, Bella," Skye said, stroking her mare. "Speaking of which... When are you getting a new horse?" Skye looked over her shoulder at Aasim. "One that isn't so wild?"

By now, it was a full storm - heavy rain, lightning, thunder. "It's cold. I'm going inside."
Skye rushed to the house, which was connected to the stable like a garage and a city house (funny house, eh?).
And Jade snorted and reared, this time because she was scared of the storm. "What do I do, Aasim, I can't run in this stall!" She neighed.
"Bella! Mom says to come in! " Skye yelled (are Skye and Bella friends or sisters? Lol)
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:04 am

Bella rolled her eyes and filled up another hay net for Aasim. "I'm not replacing you, Aasim. Your not a broken down car." She turned to the house and walked indoors.

Aasim reared again. "I hate being inside!"

OOC: Sisters if that's ok
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:07 am

How about when we are writing about what should happen in the roleplay we make it bold so it stands out? And ok :D I was hoping for sisters :)
"Mom, when's the next auction?" Skye asked. " I love Jade. But I'd love a new horse. A buddy for Jade. Wouldnt you love a ridable buddy for Aasim, Bella?"
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:10 am

Bella scowled at her sister. "I don't want another horse! Aasim is enough! But, your right. Until we are able to ride him, we will have to get another horse. But I am not giving up on him."

Hehe that's ok
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:12 am

"I just asked if you wanted another horse, Bella, not a replacement for Aasim. I'd never replace Jade, either, not if she was dying!" Skye said.
The words "ITS AUCTION TIME" caught Skye's eye.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:13 am

Bella rolled her eyes and pulled out her copy of Silver brumby. She sat down and started to read.

Aasim tugged at some hay from the hay net.
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me