Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - Closed and Started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - New and Accepting

Postby partytime123 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:06 am

soulie wrote:@ partytime123 I'm so sorry but I've already received a pm to reserve that boy. If you wish to make him for another you can or wait, if the forum isn't up in 24 hours the spot will open back up.

(Oki I changed mine )
partytime123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soulie » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:06 am

@ Partytime123 Alright I'll add you in just a moment.
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:09 am

fixed it}}

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑
    hi guys, my name is onyx and ive been o
    n this site for almost 9 years. i am a cospl
    ayer and love traveling. i am in the easter
    n standard time zone, and i try to be activ
    e as i can. i do often take small hiatuses t
    o clear my head and just take time for my
    self. as for roleplaying, im interested in ju
    st about anything, ranging from fandom rp
    s to fantasy. pm me if theres an rp you wo
    uld like me to join xx gz credit

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partytime123 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:05 am

(Can I reserve a girl spot for Animal?)
partytime123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soulie » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:15 am

@ partytime123 that spot was already reserved but you may reserve another.
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sekeriu- » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:49 am

I hope this is alright. I'm on my phone.}}

Lovesick Fool

--On the outside
Name:: Evelyn Shea Williams

Nickname(s):: Eve or Evie

Nationality:: American and French.

--The inside
Personality:: Evelyn is slightly dominant. She loves hanging out with friends and meeting new people, but she prefers not talking about herself. She loves being in total control of the matters at hand. She is a huge dreamer and adventurer. She is lost in thought often and she has a hard time paying attention. When you get to know her better she is outgoing, a bit controlling and a little bit on the rude side. She hates when people mock her and she is rather protective. If you pick on her, beware, because she is known to have a short temper and a sharp tongue.

Likes:: Hanging out, the beach, reading, sleeping, animals, meeting new people, swimming, playing around, adventures, (cough)guys(cough), the night, movies, music and cooking.

Dislikes:: Being bored, having nothing to do, bugs, frogs, mushrooms, being alone, nosy people, bossy people, personal problems, silence, tight spaces, liars, know it alls, show offs and dirty things.

Sexuality:: Straight as a pencil.

Crush:: "Eh..."

Bf/Gf:: Nathaniel Parker

Ten

--On the outside
Name:: Quinn Mason Jones

Nickname(s):: Q or just Quinn.

Nationality:: American.

--The inside
Personality:: Quinn is known to be a rather sweet girl. She loves hanging out and meeting new people, although she has a small fear of being forgotten. She loves going on adventures and doing random, stupid things, but she can be a bit impatient at times. She has a thing for the dramatics, though she doesn't like being included in the dumb drama. Quinn is the type of girl to talk to when your life gets rough and no one seems to be there for you, but she can be a bit childish and a bit optimistic at the wrong times.

Likes:: Hanging out, experimenting, reading, sleeping, animals, meeting new people, swimming, playing around, adventures, (cough)guys(cough), the night, movies, games, technology, music and beaches.

Dislikes:: Being bored, having nothing to do, bugs, frogs, being lonely, loud noises, drama, exercise, sickness, work, laziness, obnoxious things.

Sexuality:: Straight as a popsicle stick.

Crush:: "Ehehe. I may have a teensy crush on my bestfriend, Nate... I mean, I know he doesn't see me like that. So..."

Bf/Gf:: Nope
Last edited by Sekeriu- on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sekeriu-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - need 2 boys and a girl!!

Postby soulie » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:59 am

Haha accepted and those were the two names fo my character. Have to pick new ones xD.

Oncee fil al th spots and more of the reserved are posted we can start))
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tom Hughes

Postby Oddment » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:44 am

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

.;WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS;.

.;NAME;.
"Hi. I'm Tom Hughes."

.;GENDER;.
"I'm a boy. Definitely male."

.;AGE;.
"I'm 17."

.;PETS;.
"No pets."

Tom has no pets.

.;HISTORY;.
"Well... Let's see..."

Tom lived an almost normal life, actually. His younger brother died from a car crash though, but other than that, he's lived a decent life.

.;PERSONALITY;.
"Um...."

Tom is really ambitious, fiercely loyal, and can get very passionate about certain things.. He's also stubborn, though mostly mild-tempered. He's also clusmy, and smart and clever. He loves, loves to laugh, though. He's really funny. He also likes to play pranks on people. He's not afraid to speak his mind, though, and can sometimes be insensitive to other people. He also doesn't know how to act around girls.

.;OTHER;.
"Not that I can think of.

Tom is in the Wake Me Up When September Ends couple.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Is this ok? ^-^ Sorry, it's... I dunno... Kinda short.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
♦••• coding •••♦
╔══════════════╗
Oddment here. I like
Gravity Falls a lot, along
with Harry Potter. And
I guess that that's all you
need to know.

╚══════════════╝
ImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Oddment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maxila [Temporary Bliss] & Nathaniel [Ten]

Postby AmitySoul » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:37 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ℓɛт - мɛ - ιитяσ∂ʋcɛ - мʏƨɛℓғ. . .

{. Ғ ʋ ℓ ℓ и α м ɛ
My name is Nathaniel Isaac Hallaway. I'm part of the boring old Hallaways, nothing special I mean, come on. It sounds weird. I Don't like being called Nathaniel, if you shorten it, that'd be great ass seen below VVV

{. И ι c κ и α м ɛ
Hello again, Its me, Nathaniel...Again. I prefer to be called Nathan or Nate. Or if you want to call me Nat like Quinn my best friend used to. Be my guest. But, Nate would be best.

{. Ǥ ɛ и ∂ ɛ я
Well obviously I'm a by. I dress like one, do everything like one. And I'm positive my genital area is in tacked like one. So I'm hoping I'm a boy instead of finding out I've been lied to my whole life.

{. Δ ɢ ɛ
Well I'm about nineteen years old. My birthday is on February 14th, Yes, valentines day. I mean of all days of the years mine has to be that day. I wish my mom would have kept me in for another day. It just makes all the gushy stuff worse each year.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________
ℓσσκ - αт - ʏσʋ - ℓσσκ - αт - мɛ. . .

{. Ƥ ɛ я ƨ σ и α ℓ ι т ʏ
Boring; dullMy best friend Quinn would have to say I'm pretty boring and dull. I have the same routine and dont usually change. Its just a same old same old thing. It probably tends to be boring for most but its what I'm used to.
Down to Earth I'm very nice and try my hardest to put others before myself. I am caring and loving. Its a Hallaway trait. once we get to know you, you are instantly part of the family we are just attached easy and try a little too hard for things we want even if there is a long shot.
Hidden side of me The hidden side of me is a hopeless romantic. But I'm slightly too blind to see whats in front of me, as would some of my friends say about me.

{. Ħ ι ƨ т σ я ʏ
I grew up in a loving family, with a younger brother named Colin(4) and a younger sister named Shayla(8). My parents adopted me when I was 4, they think I don't remember but I do. But I don't mind. When I was about 10 years old I met a younger girl named Quinn who became my best friend. She means the world to me and is exactly like family. We do everything together.

{. Ɩ ℓ ℓ и ɛ ƨ ƨ / Ƥ я σ в ℓ ɛ м
I have an anxiety problem. And get stressed easily. I have a sensitive heart and asthma, that's about it.

{. Є ϰ т я α ƨ
I love the Bass guitar, and Electric guitar. I love long boarding. And also music. Reading, cooking and video games. And just hanging out. And dude, you have no idea how much I love night time. I'm like a night owl. I usually don't sleep during the night just the day because I'm always outside at night. Looking at the sky, feeling the breeze. Its amazing.

{. Ғ ɛ α я ƨ
I'm scared of being alone, or well to simply put it, forgotten. My parents aren't really my parents, they are my adoptive parents. They don't know that I know I'm adopted, but its okay. I don't mind but that's how my fear came too. I'm just fearing that one day things will change and not for the better.

{. Ɔ я ʋ ƨ н
I'm not really sure I see anyone I like or love right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

ℓɛт - мɛ - ιитяσ∂ʋcɛ - мʏƨɛℓғ. . .

{. Ғ ʋ ℓ ℓ и α м ɛ
Hello fellow humans, its Maxila Capri Ryder here. Its of course a rich kids name. My mom fell in love with it for some reason and at the time my dad loved her so much he gave in. But now my dad agrees with me the fact its weird.

{. И ι c κ и α м ɛ
Hello once again. My nick name is Max, or as my dad calls me Capri sun. I don't mind it, but I like new nick names so please feel free to come up with one.

{. Ǥ ɛ и ∂ ɛ я
I'd like to hope I'm a girl, I'm really into girl things. My genital region seems to be all right and the fact I have boobs and wear girl clothes. It could probably indicate I'm fully a female.

{. Δ ɢ ɛ
I am about seventeen years old. I was born on July 22nd, nothing special about that day except the celebration of my birth.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________
ℓσσκ - αт - ʏσʋ - ℓσσκ - αт - мɛ. . .

{. Ƥ ɛ я ƨ σ и α ℓ ι т ʏ
Bubbly; Happy; ExcitingI'm an exciting bubbly person. I'm always trying to put a smile on everyone's face. Some times its hard to handle and its mostly a mask but I always try to use this trait to my advantage for everyone.
Hopeless Romantic I love so easily and daydream too much about everything being perfect and nothing bad happening. I try to imagine ways to make him happy while trying to keep me happy. Not many of those possible solutions have ever worked. All hopeless, but I keep going.
Emotionally Detached Due to recent events with my love, I haven't been doing so good, he has pretty much ripped me of ll my tears constantly breaking me down. I don't know whether to give up to just stay but I love him soo much is hard to choose. I hope he changes soon because I don't know how much longer I can put on a smile.

{. Ħ ι ƨ т σ я ʏ
I have a very caring family who loves me. I have an older brother, Troy, who is deployed right now. I also have a younger 2 year old sister Carly. She is one of the most annoying things on he planet. I'm a total daddy's girl and have been since I was about 3, My mom and I share mutual differences so we don't get along too well.

{. Ɩ ℓ ℓ и ɛ ƨ ƨ / Ƥ я σ в ℓ ɛ м
ADHD, its pretty bad but I take medication for it.

{. Є ϰ т я α ƨ
I'm so into old weather. I love horse riding and reading. I'm really into coffee and tea. I love knee high or thigh high socks and over sized shirts or sweatshirts.

{. Ғ ɛ α я ƨ
Clowns? I men they look like complete creepers. I usually cry when I see them.[/list]

{. Ɔ я ʋ ƨ н
(fill in later?)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]
THE AMITY AFFLICTION
LET THE TAKE OCEAN ME
AmitySoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - need one more boy!!

Postby opalnecklace » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Marking.)
♥You could call her my best friend but we are really sisters♥This signature is for my best friends Animal_I've_Become and ily.Love you guys!♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me